Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@Seemapia:
Whaaaaat... Blind about Manav... No no no please....
See, what i want to say is that its not right to blame
only Archana or only Manav.... in fact, when 3 months before,
everyone was criticising archana, i was not liking that, but at
that time, i was not member of IF, otherwise i wud have defended her
for sure.... what i want to say is manav is also wrong becoz:
1. he agreed to marry shravani.....
But, his anger is truly justified.... Just put yourself in his place..
 I mean if all this have happened to you, wudnt have you been mad at your wife..
Remember, Manav knows archu didnt file complaint, but he doesnt know that Archu
was unaware of that....And tell me honestly, dont you think manav has suffered
more than Archana... Right from day, he married her, he has gone through insults
and bad things...If he hadnt married archana, Had all these things happened
with him??.... I like Archus character a lot yaar..... Its just undigestable
that we are forgetting what has happened with manav.....
And please, i want to  clarify that i am not blind about manav at all...
If needed, i will criticise him also.... And, no doubt that he is also doing
wrong... But, just keep yourself under manavs shoes...
-ALI- thumbnail
@seemapia:
 I didnt mind when you said that i am blind, but thats not true...
I try to be neutral.... JAB SAB EK KE PICHE PAD JATE HAIN, THEN I DONT
LIKE THAT BECOZ ITS NOT FAULT OF MANAV OR ARCHANA, BUT ITS FAULT
OF BOTH MANAV AND ARCHANA ..... PLUS THESE EVIL ONES LIKE MANJUSHA
NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED....
Edited by guptill - 14 years ago
-ALI- thumbnail
Thanks nikita for the support...
But, believe me, i am not at all blind or partial about manav..
if i wud have been manav, i wud have done similar except AGREEING TO MARRY SHRAVANI..... I like manav, but not a die hard fan like you.. I like Archana equally if not more than Manav...
@seemapia:
By the way, i dont mind your post at all... in fact, i like if sum1 critices me, its fun to argue or debate...
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@guptill: Same here, I like Archana and Manav both... but Manav a teeny weeny bit more cos of the way his character has been portrayed. Even now, I feel bad for Archana and hope things sort out soon... the poor girl has suffered enough.
sensodyne thumbnail
Please Manav does not deserve to be called disgusting after going through things happening around..Manav is not angry with Archu from Sachin in fact he is angry with Archu from the day he came out of the jail and he told to Archu when he came to her house with mom...
Yes sad to see our sweet sober Manav as angry young man but i think Archu deserves to some where was this love when he begged her to talk to him at least for few seconds..
hey welcome this forum and I'm sure u will have rocking time:)
-SONU- thumbnail

guyz Sorry if i hurt your feelings.

But the fact is that MAnav has stopped thinking positively.He is committing same mistakes again and again.He should have done what his baba did with dalal to prove his innocense so that everything would have been sorted out and problems wouldnot have increased.Instead he hasdone nothing even after getting the proof against ajit.He should have understood that manju is sister of ajit and the complaint was made on the same day when he had proof against her brother as varsha had already informed him that complaint was made by Manju.

Ok i know he has lost his brother but  when he went to Archu's house instead of twisting his arm he should have revealed everything against ajit.
And Girish was responsible for Sachins Death decause knowing that Sachin was in shock he phoned him that shravani will not marry her.Manav did not uttered a word against him instead is marrying his Daughter.Think About it!
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Noooooo he is not yaar... Yeah its bad these days n he is very angry but he has reasons for it yaar come on look at his condition poor guy has been to his worst nightmare.. His family has suffered soo much... He has all rights to be angry... Even i dont like his anger but then he has full right to be angry....

I agree with guptill n nikitagmc completely...Edited by mitts - 14 years ago
angelina23 thumbnail
Hi there everyone,
I also would disagree that Manav is disgusting. In fact, I think he is right in the way he is treating Archana. I don't have much sympathy for Archana simply because in each case, she has either been a wrong judge of character, or she is a coward who can't speak her mind. Of all the people, she trusted Ajit over Manav, the same Ajit who framed her and called her a prostitute. She knows what he is capable of. He made her go all the way to a brothel, gave her photo to a pimp and made it look extremely beleivable to satish's family that she was a prostitute. At that moment, her beloved mother had a fit and blamed Satish's family for beleiving a pimp. Yes, we could blame them for not trusting Archana. But if we look at it objectively, why should he? He didn't know Archana or her family. it was a fully arranged marriage where its a duty of each family to be weary of everything before they tie the knot. So Satish or his family really had no reason to trust her simply because they didn't know enough about the family. They were just tyring to be careful. Yet, we including myself sympathized with Archana because we knew her character.
Now, if we go on to Manav, this same Archana who had been framed by the same Ajit did not even raise an eyebrow when the same Ajit framed Manav in the exact same way. Hello! do you not see a pattern here???? even a 2nd grader would find the connections because is it really a coincidence that the same moron accused one person of prostutiton and her very husband of being a man whore? honestly!! and Archana had every reason to trust her husband. She was married to Manav!! She knew what kind of a person he was. When she was blamed for being a prostitute, Manav came as angel and rescued her. He was a complete stranger to her and he told her in that taxi, "I trust you and I know you are not like that." So, why does this dumb Archana need proof or explanations from her angel like husband whom she married and knew his character?? and why on earth would she believe Ajit???? it makes no sense!!
This is the first blow that Manav received from Archana (not to mention all the insult he tolerated from archu's mom at the wedding in public. If it was any another egotistic guy, he would blame his wife for what his wife's parents did. But on the other hand, he loved his wife dearly and blindly). The second blow came when Manav's family went to jail. Sure manav didn't have proof that Archana did it. But really, after Archana mistruted Manav despite all his goodness, and after going through the physical torture in jail and seeing your parents and sister get beat up in jail, why on earth would he sit down and try and think this out rationally? he is also a human being and he is allowed to be irrational and emotional when his goodness has given him nothing in return. The final blow  comes when he loses his brother. this is death we are talking about. Again, Archana directly didnt have much to do with this. But if they didn't have the criminal record, his visa wouldnt' have been cancelled, and shravani's dad wouldn't have refused.
Manav has received nothing but hurt in this relationship, and even though Archana is also hurting, she is responsible for it because she broke the very foundation of their marriage, which is TRUST. she has no one else to blame but herself. and I am 100% with Manav. it is very true that when someoene is too kind, the whole world walks all over you like a doormat and that's what has happened to him.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
even though I am a huge archu supporter , I like the way you have put up the defence for Manav .Hope everything works out for the guy . He is a good man .
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GHT_ArMan

Disgusting is vry strong word...

we can't deny da fct dis Manav is da 1 who lost his young brother few days back...dis Manav is da 1 who had suffered d most...sry 2 say bt if am in Manav's place..i would hav done d same thing,he is doing!!!!!....coz of dis fact..Manav is harsh with Archu n ignoring her...i can't 4get those days..where Manav was begging 4 one chance 4m Archu...2 listen to him once....am with Manav....n will b always with him...

yes i do feel sry for Archu..bt she kind of deserve it 4m Manav...

ps-Welcome to this Lovely forum dear🤗

count me in babe!! i'm on manav's side.. archu deserve all these... ..