manav is disgusting(Disappointing Manav Pg5)

-SONU- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I Think the angry Manav is killing the charm of Pavitra Rishta between him and Archu.There is lots of anger 😡for archana in his eyes.He is hurting Archana emotionally.Yes  Archu was responsible for there seperation as she didn't trust Manav but there were so many evidences against Manav.She left Manav but there was a soft corner,a love for manav in her heart.But Manav is hurting her emotionally.He is not only ignoring her but there is lots of hatred for Archu in his heart.He has no proof of archu being responsible for sachin's death and totrure of his family.Even Varsha revealed that Complaint was made by Manju and archu didn't even know it but there is no change in his behaviour towards Archu.And also he has forgottten his  "Sanskaar"look at the way he glares at his own Baba and varsh.Sorry but he is disgusting!!!!!!!

Have your comments! I am new at this forum so accept my Hello and friendship request!

guyz Sorry if i hurt your feelings.

But the fact is that MAnav has stopped thinking positively.He is committing same mistakes again and again.He should have done what his baba did with dalal to prove his innocense so that everything would have been sorted out and problems wouldnot have increased.Instead he hasdone nothing even after getting the proof against ajit.He should have understood that manju is sister of ajit and the complaint was made on the same day when he had proof against her brother as varsha had already informed him that complaint was made by Manju.

Ok i know he has lost his brother but  when he went to Archu's house instead of twisting his arm he should have revealed everything against ajit.
And Girish was responsible for Sachins Death decause knowing that Sachin was in shock he phoned him that shravani will not marry her.Manav did not uttered a word against him instead is marrying his Daughter.Think About it!
Edited by sonu_272 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Sonu......

Bullz eye yup ur absolutely right......

she never yelled at him neither hurt him,,,,,

she was so generous towards him, and even she rejected the offer of marrying Satish. But what she got in return sanam bewafa......

Manave wake up and smell the coffee...................

Welcome to the Forum..........
Edited by akashraj - 14 years ago
GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Disgusting is vry strong word...

we can't deny da fct dis Manav is da 1 who lost his young brother few days back...dis Manav is da 1 who had suffered d most...sry 2 say bt if am in Manav's place..i would hav done d same thing,he is doing!!!!!....coz of dis fact..Manav is harsh with Archu n ignoring her...i can't 4get those days..where Manav was begging 4 one chance 4m Archu...2 listen to him once....am with Manav....n will b always with him...

yes i do feel sry for Archu..bt she kind of deserve it 4m Manav...

ps-Welcome to this Lovely forum dear🤗
Edited by GHT_ArMan - 14 years ago
GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akashraj

@Sonu......

Bullz eye yup ur absolutely right......

she never yelled at him neither hurt him,,,,,

she was so generous towards him, and even she rejected the offer of marrying Satish. But what she got in return sanam bewafa......

Manave wake up and smell the coffee...................

Welcome to the Forum..........

Archu didn't loose her siblings or Satish was not preggy ..dat is da difference i suppose....
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am angry with Manav but I can never call him disgusting , in fact I still wish him good luck as  he too has suffered a lot .
Plus Archu loves him , he is the only person in this world who can make her happy . She loves him even now . He must have done lots of good things for her to be still in love .
I hope it works out for them , looks difficult though .
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Salaam Namaste and Hello to the Forum....
was satish pragnant?? Was Archus family beaten up in jail?? Did Archu lost her sisters life?? Had Manav not married Archana, all these chaos would have happened to him and with his family?? No... I agree Archana is not responsible for this, but her vahini is and to some extent her family is.... If you had been in Manavs position, had you gone to Archu and said "OK, i lost my respect and my brother becoz of your family, but i love you, so come back"...If you can, then it means that you dont love your family.... Family also matters... I wud have done the same thing if i had been in Archus position... Manav is just little Harsh.....By the way, Manav knows Archu didnt file complaint, but he doesnt know that Archu was unaware of this complaint....
And i do not support manavs decision to marry shravani....
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Manav and disgusting???

first of all put yourself in the shoes of the person whose wife left him claiming he was characterless... he suffered insults quietly for 6 months, then his entire family was put into jail and then his brother died. He has gone through HELL!!!

As opposed to you I think he has even proof to know the complaint was done by Archana.. the biggest proof Archu's own mother and her own unresponsive behavior in the past 6 months.. he thinks she hated him enought to do the complaint, the fact that she loved and respected his family was washed off when Sulochana said Archu hated his family and had moved on in life unconcerned about them.

Archu had a place for him in her heart cos his behavior to her had always been good.. in fact it was excellent. Archu knew he loved her. The sketch that Ajit drew of Manav's character was drastically different and unacceptable. Even after their separation.. he showed his goodness by saving Varsha.. that is what made Archu think of his goodness. But with Manav the scenario is different....The guy has gone through troubled times... he has been facing his wife's unresponsive behavior since 6 months.. he has enough reasons to believe she hated him and wanted to walk out of the marriage.. now she has come 2-3 times to say, she didn't make the complaint.. is it possible for him to believe her? I on my part think it is highly unrealistic. He needs to see Archana's love and concern and feel it, only then he will believe her.. time and love are the best healers and that is what Manav needs right now. He loves Archana, there is no doubt about it.. he cannot see her uncomfortable or in a pitiable state falling at his feet... but his mind is right now clouded with rage and responsibilities.. he has accepted it that his marriage is over and only a realisation of Archana's feelings is going to melt his heart now. It will happen, no doubt.

Varsha only said Archana didn't make the complaint, Manjusha did. Big deal!! That was something he had seen in jail himself. She didn't say Archana didn't even know about it. Manav thinks she may not have made the complaint but she was party to this plan.

About Sanskars... well... anyone else in Manav's place wud have thrown the Karanjkars right out of his house.. he didn't do that.. wud have said something rude and nasty when he saw Archana with Satish outside the police station, but he didn't.. anyone in his position wud maybe have slapped his wife... he didn't do that...wudn't have even let Varsha or Satish enter his garage cos he thinks they made the complaint... he is angry but not disrespectful... He may be rude but certainly not disgusting.. he clearly tells them that he does not want to insult them and is not interested in talking with them instead of abusing and badmouthing them as his Aai does (now THAT is disgusting!!)

What does he do instead?? when he sees his wife uncomfortable in the male crowd in the train, he gets up and offers her his seat.. when she falls on his feet he feels bad and picks her up instead of walking off... when she pleads him to let her come to his brother's asthi visarjan, he allows her to come thinking she wants to seek penance. These are signs of  the gentleman within him.. and of the Manav that still loves his Archana.

His anger is completely understandable, I wud still have understood if you wud have been angry with him for being angry with Archu... but DISGUSTING???? No way.. not at all!!

Still reeling under the shock.... Manav and disgusting??
Edited by nikitagmc - 14 years ago
SeemaPia2111 thumbnail
Guptill, I have been reading all your comments in IF regarding Manav, don't take me wrong, but I think you are blind about Manav 😉
sharinie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello Sonu welcome 2 the forum.

I agree with guptill. Its so hard to be that angry all the time at the woman he had loved so much from the bottum of his heart. And now he doesn't care anymore for her. Archu is so sweet to him and she really loves him so much. It is so sad. But i understand Manav. Its hard to be that angry because i think deep in his heart somewhere it hurts him everytime he's harsh or mean to Archana but he has to be that mean because she is in his eyes responseble for every pain he feels.

I really hope that someday in his heart he can forgive her and her family. 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@SeemaPia: seems you didn't read his latest post 'I am not liking this Manav' where he has been very impartial about Manav.

I'm a big Manav fan too and I completely understand this stand.. people support him cos there are points in his favour... which we do see.

The day manav goes wrong we ourselves will say so.

Don't mind, but please don't say 'you are blind about Manav'... today its Zeeshu.. tmrw someone wud say it about me too... so am supporting him...just my opinion.. sorry if I hurt you.
Edited by nikitagmc - 14 years ago