Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: dua_44ever

Love guru, huh? ๐Ÿ˜†

Aao bachon tumhien sikhaayein baatein sachey pyar ki..
Sunne ko tayyar ho jao kahaani Ridz aur Armaan ki...

๐Ÿคฃ

@Topic Starter

Lovely description of the scene! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I am ready JH to listen to the kahani hehe

Nice topic hun...you have a way to describe the scenes in such a good manner!
Edited by Sahar18 - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

After 2days epi...i just believe that CV gone a nut...pagal ho gaye.....rids ke sath  sid???mummy ke sath...my god!!!!...i just want KSG bk....not ridz...woh bhi sabse mummy jaisi ridz...i just want tammanna with sid....dmg all end...๐Ÿคข

I think you have not read my posts before. I do not entertain any negativity and bashing in my posts. In future , please stay out of my posts. I will prefer you not replying to my posts again. And if you do , i will have no option but to report you.

Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜Š

0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome posts as usual Poco !!

(PS - I love both your posts...My like button isnt working!)

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

He fell straight at her feet.....maybe she will become his guru? ๐Ÿ˜›

I'll be honest, I was looking at Jenni only because I just missed her so much and it was her scene for me! Loved it completely.

LOL I agreeeeeeeee <3
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sri_4

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒGREAT POSTS NITICA YESTERDAY,TODAY AND ALWAYS!!!.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I really enjoyed todays episode..
But,Today i also want to comment on "ur" work..
i wait to read u r posts all day as i wait to see DMG,i enjoyed reading them from when i came to this forum may be three months back..u r posts attracted me n they are just so good.One more thing i really like is u make us get into the character with reference to actors sometimes n i really really like it..,,.i feel free to comment on u r posts not being afraid of bashing..true because u make u r posts with open-mind...u know how to connect or not the actors with characters ..u use them when needed n dont when not ...u really know how to handle which i dont see in many they attack personally....

when i came here in the forum all i can see was all getting against the new interns(even now),all i can see was bashing but u r posts were like a  ray of hope (really..no jokes atleast for me for whom there is no two seasons of DMG-just one n only one -DMG thats it) n they still are,though now i see the scenario is changed n people welcoming all sort kinds of changes,but after u(for me again)...

At end,we fail to understand its just a serial after all,we need to see it,discuss it n enjoy it,its just a part of life not ur whole life..,,,and thats what u r posts always do,they leave smile on my face everytime n i enjoy it.

i really love reading n commenting u r posts cause they are

N - Naughty๐Ÿ˜‰
I -Intersting๐Ÿ˜›
T -Tactful๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I- Intelligent๐Ÿค“
C-Catchy๐Ÿ˜ณ
A-Awesome
โญ๏ธjust like u r name..

Thanks for writing n making us,making me๐Ÿ˜Š enjoy the serial more..
Do Keep writing!!!! and u deserve this-๐Ÿ‘
Life is short,keep smiling n make others smile..thanks for making me smile all these days n hope u always continue..!!๐Ÿ˜†

I felt the need to say this u,hope u didnt mind..๐Ÿ˜Š

sri:-)๐Ÿ˜Š

..............Sri, i hate to cry because tears spoil my make-up and my own folks don't recognize me without make-up. ๐Ÿ˜†......

What can i say, Sri? I can only thank you and be grateful for writing these sweet words for me. I just come here to share my views , give my thoughts to equally open minds. i know am rather rude with my warnings but that is the only way to keep immaturity and biased opinions at bay. I really don't care about who thinks what of me because me loving and respecting myself is enough. But when somebody comes and tells me  that something i do makes their day... it warms my heart and that makes my day.

Thank you, Sri. i never forget kindness and i will always savour this post.

Love and luck always,๐Ÿค—

GOD bless you.

RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

..............Sri, i hate to cry because tears spoil my make-up and my own folks don't recognize me without make-up. ๐Ÿ˜†......

What can i say, Sri? I can only thank you and be grateful for writing these sweet words for me. I just come here to share my views , give my thoughts to equally open minds. i know am rather rude with my warnings but that is the only way to keep immaturity and biased opinions at bay. I really don't care about who thinks what of me because me loving and respecting myself is enough. But when somebody comes and tells me  that something i do makes their day... it warms my heart and that makes my day.

Thank you, Sri. i never forget kindness and i will always savour this post.

Love and luck always,๐Ÿค—

GOD bless you.

dear..i feel the need to say this..today ...
i come these days to forum only to comment on u r posts..i am addicted to them as i am to DMG..
i thank u for making me smile ๐Ÿ˜Šalways with  those writing skills of urs .๐Ÿ˜‰.

n yes u look gorgeous even with out u r makeup..๐Ÿ˜ƒreally...๐Ÿ˜Š
keep smiling..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š
good wishes..๐Ÿ˜Š
sri:-)
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey poco n sri..loved ur mutual admiration society posts...just a suggestion can we kind of open if for the public 2...๐Ÿ˜‰

Honestly have to agree with every word sri has said..n loved the way u responded..
hate it in a way sri...u snatched the words out of my mouth,,,n why couldnt i write something i feel that beautifully..... never gonna forgive u for this๐Ÿ˜†
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sorry ...one more thing...i wouldnt recognise u with or without make up poco..but i do know that u r beautiful.๐Ÿ˜ณ
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: eveline

Hey poco n sri..loved ur mutual admiration society posts...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†just a suggestion can we kind of open if for the public 2...๐Ÿ˜‰ sure๐Ÿ˜‰

Honestly have to agree with every word sri has said..n loved the way u responded..
hate it in a way sri...u snatched the words out of my mouth,oops..sorry,,๐Ÿ˜ƒn why couldnt i write something i feel that beautifully..... never gonna forgive u for this๐Ÿ˜†

hey eve,,thanks n please forgive me..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

its never too late to say anything you feel from u r heart n i believe it truly....

sri:-)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@Eve. We are going to receive warnings from our mods for this mutual admiration society. Lolz..... but thank you , thank you, thank you. For everything that you felt about me and everything that you said.

Love always,

GOD BLESS YOU.