4/1 - Sid-Riddz - It is war and it is BAD!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Ppz,

Damn! Just check out the episode today - what high voltage drama for all characters , right from Sanjivani hospital to Yuvi's house to the airport. No matter who you love or who you hate in the episode, today's episode is a MUST WATCH! Brilliant screenplay and even better dialogues.

Okay, while i gather everything on Shankypanks-Yuvi-Naina to put down in a full-fledged post , let me give my 200 cents ( my posts are long ,so why insult 2 cents) on Sid and Riddz.

First things, first. I don't know and I don't care whether Sid and Riddz will be a couple or not but the current equation of gender warriors is super cool and their chemistry is undeniable. GRRRRRRR.... I miss Tammz now, but, well, Sid and Riddz were the cutting edge of egotism , sexism , gender biases and flaring tempers today . You have to watch their scene to get a hang of what am trying to say....

While YuNa are supposed to be the hot sizzlers , Sid and Riddz , purely on general interaction grounds are such passionate fighters that they can put the word 'bitter' to shame. 😆

In today's episode ( the scene was a little different from what we saw in the promo and the precap) .... poor Sid.... majnu -bechaara-Tamanna- ki-judaai-ka-maara had no intentions of cradling the slapping machine Riddhima in his arms but creatives had to find a way and they did.... Sid is lovingly looking at the laughing Buddha in his hands and saying to himself pensively that he will never ever forget Tammz.....😳.... but his horoscope was really bad for the day , me thinks.....In came Riddhima and no, they did not bump into each-other . She brushed past him and he somehow flipped over the barriers and the laughing Buddha almost slipped out of his hands and in a bid to stop it from falling on the floor, where do you think baby Sid landed?.... IN RIDDHIMA'S FEET!😆..... He actually held her feet while he handled the farewell gift and stopped it from slipping out of his hands. He paid no attention to what he had done and whose feet he was holding... that is how innocent Sid can get. ( Yuvi hota to kabhi flirt karne ka chance nahiin chhodta ... sigh, Yuvi! )..... Sid got up and that is when he tripped over an already shocked and raging Riddhima. To make sure that Riddhima doesn't go topsy-turvy on the luggage trolley ... Sid did not leave the trolley and now , after receiving three back to back slaps , he will not save any woman from falling into a luggage trolley.

Sid was perhaps expecting a thank-you when he thanked God that the trolley stopped and him and Riddhima did not fall. but no...................mila kya? PHARAATEDAAR CHAANTA!😲..... Riddhima - very sharp , very rude , very no  nonsense simply slapped him and told him that she has slapped him because he has dared to touch her. Poor Sid! Dimaag ke saare imaandaari ke ghante jagah se hill gaye.😭.... Sid literally asked her - Tumne mujhe thappad maara?😡... Riddhima gave him killer looks and told him that if he touches her again , she will skap him again.... hmmm.... well, no matter how cutie and sweetie Sid is... nobody gives him that attitude... NOBODY ( Yuvi ke pyaar mein itna to seekha hi hai na Sid ne?) .....He grabbed Riddhima's arm and swung her around and scolded her for giving him attitude even though he just tried helping her..... DHAMAAKEDAAR CHAANTA no. 2!..... Sid's face was worth  a watch. 😆.... He could not believe this was happening with him.

And from here started , one of the most intense and snappy gender wars - Without sounding immature and childish , the way Sid and Riddzie exchanged a very very bitter war of words was fantastic - kudos to the dialogues - they were very tangy but Sid and Riddz' attitude and anger made them sound as good as bitter gourd juice. TERRIBLE. While Riddhima accused Sid of deliberately getting touchy-touchy with her , a stunned and furious Sid told her to get a life. She is no Miss.Universe and there is no dearth of girls like her taking his rounds. The high-voltage bitter war ended on DHURANDHAAR CHAANTA NO.3 and before a stunned Sid could recover from this shower of humiliation and physical assault , Riddhima told the inspector on duty that Sid was trying to molest her!😲..... Sid couldn't believe this is happening with him and the last look they exchanged as the cop arrested him only indicated war.

Riddhima was unreasonable, very unreasonable. Maybe because there is so much of bitterness and angst filled in her that it gets unleashed at the slightest provocation. Sid did not deserve the treatment he got and she provoked Sid into saying nasty things and he was so furious with her , he seemed capable enough of raising his hand at her. 😆

So, now Sid goes to jail , thanks to Riddhima. And to think, this is their  first meeting. Sanjivani needs to get itself insured . As though Yuvi setting buildings afire was not enough.😡

* Highlights of the Sid-Riddz war - the bitter dialogues and sheer spontaneity of the two actors.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMG4EVER thumbnail
Have i ever told you ,, i love your posts? ... i laughed throughout the whole thing ,,.

Misha
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dang..im dying to watch this episodee!!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He fell straight at her feet.....maybe she will become his guru? 😛

I'll be honest, I was looking at Jenni only because I just missed her so much and it was her scene for me! Loved it completely.
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

we all know that jennifer is the host of laughter ke phate but that does not give her the right to pratice those phatke on dill mill gay

poor sid lucky charam ne marwa diya

sid bodyguards have to be ready jp and jiggy first for the bail and then to protect sid and sanjeevani from the terror named riddhima

nice post i love it
dr_ash thumbnail
now this is what u call full fledget chemistry no dancing around the trees no song but the nok jhok was enough to tell that waht passionate and gr8 chemistry they have and the credit goes to karan wahi and jenny even the trolley scene they both did it with so much grace i agree with u if they both r not a couple never mind but if we such good scene then who asks for romance luved each and every bit of the episode 3 cheers to 3 thappad but i m very sad for sid
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@Misha. Thank you so much. Hope am around to give you more laughs.

@Arohaangel. Please do watch the episode and come back with your comments , sweetie.

@Reemz . Jennifer was too good. Check out the phatkaaz,

@Farzana . Lucky charm ne sirf maar hi khilwaai.

@Ash. I totally agree with you. Chemistry to hai. Aage dekhte hain kya hota hai.

man!!! wht an episode for the first time i had to pause the video it was way too much of pain, anger and voltage (as u said)
I was mainly waiting for Ridhz chaanta more than yuvi's showdown with shanky. Toally surprising all the men had some kinda a pain / hatred to deal with be it shanky, yuvi or Sid!

I prefered the precap trolly scene but wud look way tooo silly for ridhz to erupt on Sid.
Sid falling on Ridhz's feet then the uncomfortable troly ride...must say i didn't know wht to expect next....Ridhz first jaapad Sid's obvious confused and angry reaction followed by the gender war was surely a must see!! with addition of bonus two slaps (awwwww my sidy widy)
After a very long time i got to see Sid mad....he is too hot to handle when he get's hot and Ridhz ....lol this babe wanted to hear or see anything just "respect my boundries" and "don't mess with me" attitude.

The molestation accusation was a bit too much ...way too much for Sid who just tried to stop a gurl from falling.......but i think ridhz had enough for the first day!!

I love the new Ridhz and the new  side of Sid too like i guessed they have an awesome chemistry and both r perfect match for eachother!!
I really don't care where they head to......just want both of them to share the same screen!!!

now for sureeeeeeee......No1 can save Sid from Ridhz's wrath no....no1

cheers
Kai
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved it nitzty!!

will be back with comments after i get some work done!! hehe.. so very very later on in the night.. but i shall post!! :) tc n b4 i go off, amazing post!!
Edited by koolaries4 - 14 years ago
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haha jen was superb!!!
i know sid didnt deserve "3 phatkas" but i enjoyed it!
Hell Yeah!