Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandhya25 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
😆 SHE MAKES ME LAUGH THROUGH OUT THE PROGRAM....SHE IS INDEED A GOOD ACTRESS.... ;)

HAHA....I LOVE THE WAY SHE SPEAKS....

A REAL STRESS BUSTER, AFTER WATCHING I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!!Edited by sandhya25 - 14 years ago
vandanir thumbnail
Uff she is extremely pathetic! she is a nasal speaker..she is such a dame.. cant act properly also… its really mandatory for her to quickly join some acting institute.. In such a sweet story.. that cold congestion is really not fitting 😛 YPNHK team please replace her with some1 that's worth seeing… else please donot frills such characters…. On the lighter note… though its high time she really needs to take some acting lessons…
charming_chiya thumbnail
Parul gulati or 'bittan' - i think she is the worst acress from the team of YPNHK.
her dialog deliveries are really irritating. If the show has to go on rocking, i think she should make her way out of the show (isi mein show ki bhalai hai).

becoz i dont want that the show which is rocking like anything will just go on b'k coz of these newbies, especially for such important casts where she is playing the role of lehar's sister.

I just wanted to suggest to the team of YPNHK that plz plz plz make this cast out of the show, so tht it wont effect the rockness of it.

chiya
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys ..

For those of you who don't like Parul/Bittan and think she is pathetic and the worst .. I respect your opinion. But don't you think its a bit too harsh on a newcomer? She is a young girl who is trying her hand at a field that is completely new for her 😕 Its okay to say she needs to improve and work on her dialogue delivery ..  but calling her 'pathetic' & 'worst', can be quite hurtful.

Criticism is fine, but as long as its constructive, and should be said in a way that helps the person to understand his/her weaknesses and strive to do better. One should always put oneself in the others' shoes before passing certain comments.

Sorry if I offended anyone .. I didn't mean to.
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah Agree, she does remind me of Chutki from DDLJ :D
sargamr thumbnail
worst actress from the team of YPNHK.
soapbubble thumbnail
Gosh, what a lot of harsh criticism for a first timer in a serial that's only a few episodes old! 😕 - Rather unfair, IMO. And mostly from newbies - hmm.

anyway, I thought she was delightful. And though it's not usual, I love the way she says her lines - with a slight drawl that's very attractive. Plus, she knows her role - doesn't overshadow the heroine but is vivacious in her own right.
I wonder what her name is in the serial?
Bubble

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey eksie your right this girl plays her part quite naturally..and she looks quite young too..so she suits the role......and i like how her character seems to take abeer's side mostly😉..and teasing her sis...she will definitely play cupid for abeer n leher
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey bittan is really very sweet..she is just like a kiddo sisters are in real life...she portrays the role of younger sis so naturally considering this is her 1st serial..i like her voice....
miya_66 thumbnail
i found her very cute and evn she smwhere resembles to katrina dnt knw why i felt so!!!👍🏼
and if its her first show then she is doin grtttt and her nazel voice makes her differnt from evryone, her evry dialogue have tht nananaa thing but i watch this show only to listen to her##

👏