Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Sia

This was a beautiful update. Loved Dev and Radhika interactions. They were so beautiful Loved the outing very much and Dev, Nandu and Radhika spent time together. Best part was Dev teaching Radhika how to take pictures and trying to steal "special time" with her.

Sia you are amazing, please continue with your FF.--the lovey dovey part. Can't wait for Dev to remember some parts of Gudiya.

Please do continue.

Thanks
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail

Hi dear sia.......am so happy to see u back with two long updates...Thanks a ton!!!

Yes dear...we r even feeling bad about CB ending.......and we r very much hurt about it also...........but plzzzzz dear ..........i also wanted to send u a pm regarding This........Plzzzz dont even think of ending or stopping this wonderful FF here..........or somewhere around.........n am really happy to know that u have prepared alot of RaDev moments for us.......we promise to read ur updates n inspire like the way we r doing now.......n plis i really request u not to stop ur FF...just becoz choti bahu is ending ,.......i know that u r thinking that wen choti bahu ends....no one will visit this forum....but dear aisa kuch nahi hoga!!.....coz am sure that even after CB's end...alott of pple will keep on coming to this forum mainly becoz of two reasons.....the first one is.....their love for Avinash n Rubina.......n secondly the FF's which are stiill going on......and some of the r even new with interesting stories....like the one Yumna is recently writing....Dil dewana.......n do u really think that u left any stone unturned for us to even think of not continuing to read thiss FF????........are yaaaaaaar..i swear i got addicted to this FF from the first day..............the way the story unfolds........the beautiful writing of urs....which is incredibly amazing..........The wonderful n fantastic lovestory of thiss FF.......the wonderful characters that u have here........the long updates u give us...sometimes filled with happiness,romance,sadness....an so many things that i cant even describe.........keep us hooked to ur FF.....so please dear..........i am pleading to u......to continue this FF with the same lagan that u had before the news of cb ending came to u.....write it with the same josh that u had for thiss FF b4 the news of cb ending came to u.............write it thinking that we r also anxiously waiting for u to update..........that we want to read more n more of ur ff...........It is a heartfelt request from me to u dear........CONTINUE......!!!!!
    Coming to the updates parts............i really loved each n every moment of it............every part was sooooo much filled with happinesss..........thats really great.......at least we got a break from the long sad moments of RaDev..............the way each n everyone was interacting with other was soo lovely......most esspecially...Radhika n Dev.......they were very much open to each other........n they were just amazing.............i really loved them....each n every part of RaDev was written very beautifully...........loved the way Dev was joking around with radhika.......!!!.....also loved the little romantinc moment of RaDev in the kund.....whoa yaar we got those shiverring n hot moments after a long time.........hope to see alot n more of them in the next update!!!!
Vishaka..............woooooow very sweet of her......i loved her teasing ways..........she was soo sweet to get tears on her eyes....knowing about the love story of Radev .(obviously anyone will get tears on their eyes if we go bak to the last updates were RaDev were sufferin).........i really loved her very much here.....!
AMMA..........hey dear were is this AMMA?..........i aam sure that wen she learns about RaDev's marriage she will create some obsticles on their way........but were is she??..........we need to know more about her.....the reason y she lied to Dadima about Keshav being the man of Radhika.........n y didnt she get punished yet.............n am sure this time...that even if she tries to get Vish close to Dev she will only get disappointments from her own grand-daughter!!!!!
Hope u update soooon...........and i can see we r getting in the rasams n rituals of weeding...........so would really like to read each n every ritual from here!!!!......Thank u for updating n plzz dear update very soon......i know u might be having problems but i request u to come bak to ur normal time n upodate at that time only if u can.........plzz if possible give us fast update!!!!
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey sia soz 4 the late reply plz forgive me here are the comments for the parts ididnt reply 2 but now im back
pt 33:it was awsome i just loved it when rads took the kasam back and happi that vashali sent dev to rads house otherwise he wouldnt have seen that wild ammo beat up his rads good that nandu tld dadi the truth and dev tld dadi. thanks 4 the pm

pt 34: was so sweet in the beginning omg so dev, vashali and purohit ji met radhika and her father when she was small and their marriage got fixed cant wait 2 read the next part and thanks 4 the pm like the little radev

pt 35: wow wt a awsome pt happy that shashtri ji saw vahali and it got cleared that radev marrige got fixed 2 eachother and was happy to know that keshav and vishka r getting married luv the way rads was dressed and good tha ammo wasnt there and iliked it when dadi got a bit naughty to thanks 4 the pm

pt 36: 2 gd it was awsome luvd it when dadi also tld rads about the prank and i was alot when radhika was playing that prank on dev i hope dasi ask ammo y she lied. luvd the cutemoment of radev it was giving me goose bumps and luv devs and dadis scene thanks 4 the pm

pt 37: wow wt a wonderul pt luvd the few moments of radev and luvd the way  he was talkingto shashtri ji and i luvd the part where rads was feeding nandu and dev was trying 2 tell her with his eyes to feed her and then showing her 2 give him a kiss i couldnt stop laughing at the last bit thanks 4 the pm

pt 38: was awsome i couldnt stop laughing when dev picked radhika in his arms and wasnt putting her down until she forgives him i justcouldntstop laughing where she forgives him and he  talks about the disscount bit luvs the radev moment it wasgiving megoose bumps as usuals thanks 4 the pm

sia thanks alot for all this part radev r finally one plz continue this ff even when radev get married and dont wrap it up pls this is areallygd ff
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sia it was a beautiful update.

I really liked to see Dev's playfulness but smartness with Radhika and that everyone in PB accepts Radhika whole-heartedly and is awaiting eagerly when she would join them forever. Loved Shastri ji's and Dev's emotional talks also.

Sia just a request plz can u update more frequently at this frustrating time specially this week so then we can atleast escape some moments f depression.

sia and about ur note, that if u promise regular updates then I promise that I will come down to read this FF and give my feedback till the end. Already we had DREAM GIRL of DEVIKA wrapped up soon and so missed many detailed and sweet moments would not like that to happen with another of my favourite FF, So plz post as u have planned itself.
Edited by abhilasha_dream - 13 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
lovely and happy updates Sia loved them and all the cute scenes that u wrote.
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANKS for such a nice parts, keeping updating all like to read them as they do before..so don't worry.
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Sia

Please keep updating

thanks

(we will be back to read your FF)
ancie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sia,
 plz update soon.....
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Next Day

Radhika stood in front of the mirror blushing as Vishaka made her wear the earings.

From early morning, Shastri house had been filled with hustle bustle as Shastrijee wanted the best preparations in place to welcome the Purohits. Fresh curtains were bought out and hung.......New cushion covers and couch covers were added. All the old flower vases were cleaned nicely and new flowers were placed on them. Shastrijee personally saw to it that no speck of dirt would remain on any of the furnitures.....or any cobwebs would remain in the corners. Devki cleaned the already clean house again meticulously making the house look spik and span. The kitchen counters, the temple area, the sitting area, other rooms everything looked fresh and neat. A light aroma was spread across the whole house. Vishaka had been busy with getting Radhika's clothes in order and then helping Devki with the cleaning. Although, Devki had strictly ordered Radhika to not touch any work but still Radhika managed to get hold of the cooking one ..... saying that she wanted prepare the food for Purohits on her own. Devki couldn't just deny Radhika's sweet demand, and she gave in. However once she had finished cooking, Vishaka literally yanked her out from the kitchen.

Her heart was beaming happily throughout, seeing her family so much elated. They were working so hard yet there had not been line of tiredness in their faces.....the joy completely overshadowed any tiredness if at all they felt.

And now as she stood in front of the mirror, getting ready......her mind started flying off to Dev.....she couldn't just concentrate here! Her heart already started aching for Dev! It was longing to see him again.....!! She wondered whether she was going crazy and smiled to herself.

"Kya huwa? Has kya rahi hai?" Vishaka's tender amused voice floated to her ears.

Startled, Radhika looked up in the mirror. "huh? Kya?"

Vishaka, standing behind her, gave a sarcastic smile "Who to tujhe pata hoga na? ke tu kyun has rahi hai?"

A small blush coloured Radhika's face and she looked down. "er...kuch nahi" she lied.

Vishaka's smile widened. "unke baare main soch rahi thi kya?" she teased, nudging Radhika's shoulder gently.

Radhika's blush deepened and small smile curved her lips. "unke?" she asked, pretending to not understand.

Seeing Radhika so shy, Vishaka pursed her lips and holding Radhhika's shoulder's gently, bought her face forward to place on her shoulder "unke.....Dev ke baare main?" she asked assertively, gazing in to the mirror. Her face had spark that reflected her happiness for her sister.

Smiling shyly, Radhika shook her head disagreeing. "mm...hmm..."

"Acha? To yeh chehra itna laal kyun ho gaya hai?" Vishaka pinched her cheek gently, with the faintest touch.

Blushing, Radhika looked away. "tu bhi na Vishaka......"

"are baba....tu aur kitna sharmayegi....abhi yeh halat hai. To Dev saamne aayenge tab kya hoga???" she asked teasingly.

Radhika gave a small sigh to compose herself and brushed away Vishaka's hands from her shoulder to turn. "Dekh mujhe tayar hona hai....tu isi tarah baatein karti rahegi....to main tayar kaise ho sakti hoon?" she asked, taking the bangles from the set and started wearing them.

Vishaka came forward to face her and arranged the necklace. "Hmm...ha ab tujhe Dev ke liye sabse acha dikhna padega na? Kyun?" she continued her teasing.

Radhika's cheek again felt warm with all this teasings. A small part of her brain cursed her for telling Vishaka everything, for now she was being subjected to this!

Vishaka glanced up. "Waise jo bhi hai....tu aaj lag badi achi rahi hai. Dekh to jara...." saying she made Radhika turn back to the mirror.

Just then....

A sound of the car's engine reached them. Both the girls swiftly jerk their head towards the window, beside the mirror. The sound of the engine cuts off.

From their window, they couldn't spot the car as the room was situated on the side. However Radhika sensed her heart beats going faster and her lips widened in to a small smile, knowing entirely that....Purohits have come......Dev has come! Her longing eyes now started yearning more.

"Radhika.....lagta hai who aa gaye" Vishaka's excited voice reached her.

Without shifting her gaze from the idly swaying tree, Radhika beamed. "Ha....." She seemed to have lost in some trance.

Vishaka noticed this and grinned to herself. "Radhika??" she called a little loudly, jerking Radhika back to reality. Turning to her, Radhika could just blush.

Hearing the engine's voice, Shastrijee called Devki urgently, who inturn rushed out from the kitchen. Arranging the pallu on her head properly, Devki followed him to the door to welcome Purohits.

Slowly Purohits stepped down the car, and started walking to the house. Their already smiling faces brightened up a fraction more on seeing Shastrijee and Devki standing, to welcome them.

Shastrijee quickly recognized Mr. Purohit easily, partly because he was the only person in Purohit family that he hasn't met and partly because Mr. Purohit still resembled his younger version. "Aiye Aiye....." he welcomed them with folded hands and a elated smile.

Leaning down, Shastrijee took Dadima's blessings and then moved to meet Mr. Purohit. "Radhe Radhe Purohitjee......aapne pehchana?" he asked sweetly, humbly.

Mr. Purohit looked at him for a moment and then his smile widened. "Jee......Brij Mohan Shastrijee....." he replied with folded hands.

"Dhanya bhag humare Purohitjee.....jo aap sab yahan aaye hain" Shastrijee said humbly.

Mr. Purohit grinned in return. "Bhag to humare dhanya ho gaye.....jo aapki wajah se aaj hume humari Radhika milne jaa rahi hai. Bhagyashali to aap hain....jinhe Radhika jaise bachi ko palne ka avsar mila....."

Shastrijee smiled modestly and gestured all of them to take seats. Nodding, they all moved towards the couch. Dev came to him and took his blessings.

"Jeete raho beta...." Shastrijee blessed him with all his heart.

Mrinalini and Vivek too took his blessings.

As they all seated comfortably, "Main aapke liye sharbat laati hoon je....." saying Devki moved inside the kitchen quickly.

Shastrijee sat on a small couch next to Mr. Purohit. "Aapko itne varshon ke baad dekh raha hoon to bahut acha lag raha hai...." he admitted sweetly.

"Jee Shastrijee.....mujhe bhi bahut prasannata huwi hai.....jo aapse dobara bhet karne ka avsar prapt huwa hai" Mr. Purohit replied.

"Shastrijee aap nahi jaante....are jabse mere bete ko yeh pata chala hai ke Radhika hume mil gayi hai....uske to jaise pair ruk hi nahi rahe the. Yahan aane ke liye jaise tadap raha tha...." Dadima added with a chuckle.

Mr. Purohit just smiled, agreeing.

"Exactly Shastrijee....infact Babuji to keh rahe the Vivek se hum jald se jald agli flight pakad ke Delhi jaana hoga? Hai na Vivek?" Mrinalini chirped in.

Vivek chuckled. "Hmm....Babuji sach main itne khush the....ke inse apni khushi samayi hi nahi jaa rahi thi"

Shastrijee felt very nice after hearing all this comments. He was very glad that his daughter was getting so much love from them already!

Meanwhile, Dev's attention started drifting from this mundane conversation and his gaze started scanning the whole house.....and then stumbled on Radhika's room. He knew that she would be inside, probably getting dressed.....for him. His heart fluttered a little on that simple thought.

"Maine to tabhi kaha tha Shastrijee ke Dev ko humari Radhika bahut pasand aayegi" Vaishali said. Hearing his name, Dev was bought back from his momentary trance.

"Nahi jee?" she asked to her husband, who nodded with a smile.

At that moment, Devki came in with tray of juice glasses and started offering them. Dev's gaze again shifted to the Radhika's room, but the door was still closed and he hated this. He wanted to see her, now badly. Devki came to him, asking him to take a glass and he took it, flashing a sweet smile. But the moment Devki moved, his gaze again wafted back to the room as his heart longed for her to come out.

Some random conversations continued with other family members. But Dev hardly listened to them. Sipping his juice, he sneakily kept gazing at the door....occasionally he would shift his attention to others – pretending to be hearing them, but sooner he would again turn his gaze back to her room.

Dadima who had been mingling in the conversation noticed Dev's gaze drifting in every second towards a room. Her lips twisted in to a smile, but she controlled it.

"er....Shastrijee....baatein to hoti rahengi....par hum abhi apni hone wali bahu se milna chahenge...." Dadima requested sweetly.

Dev jerked his gaze and attention to her. His lips pulled in to a smile – silently thanking her for helping him out.

"Jee....Jee Maaji. Abhi bulwata hoon" Shastrijee agreed, grinning and turned to Devki, who inturn nodded once slowly.

Taking a few steps towards Radhika's room, Devki called them out. "Vishaka....Radhika ko bahar le aa beta....." she called lovingly, her voice had the same enthuse.

As soon as Devki's voice floated inside, Radhika sensed her heart skipping a beat. And Vishaka grinned in glee. "chal Radhika....tere sasural wale tujhse milna chahte hain"

Blushing, Radhika glanced down, while Vishaka circled the pallu over her head properly. "chal...." she said, holding her chin briefly and then holding her one arm, led her along.

Meanwhile, outside Dev had a hard time controlling himself. He didn't know why even seconds were taking so long to tick away? Impatiently he kept gazing at the door.

Mrinalini noticed this and smiled to herself, but chose not to comment right now.

Mr. Purohit had the same excitement to see the little girl Radhika whom he had met years ago. He was waiting impatiently to see how the little girl would be now? His mother and wife had described so many things about her – her beauty, her good qualities, her manners....and all this made him long to see his little girl even more!!

Just then, the door opened. Dev felt a heart skipping, but didn't shift his gaze even an fraction of inch.

And then, Radhika appeared from inside the room along with Vishaka. Dressed in a beautiful dark red saree with light zari work, pallu over her head, minimalistic jewellery......Radhika looked fresh and beautiful!! A small smile broke on Dev's face, seeing his Radhika looking so lovely.

As Radhika walked to them, she didn't lift her gaze; kept gazing at the floor, feeling shy. But she knew, that Dev's gaze would be admiring her and this was enough for her heart to miss another beat, and her cheeks to feel more warm.

Seeing the beautiful girl walking towards them shyly, with downcast eyes, Mr. Purohit got up.

"Purohitjee......yeh meri putri Radhika.....aur yeh Vishaka" Shastrijee too got up to introduce the girls.

Mr. Purohit just nodded once and then took a few steps to Radhika. Vishaka released her arm and moved an inch away.

Nearing Radhika, Mr. Purohit called her lovingly. "Radhika...."

As she heard a loving voice calling her, she glanced up and smiled slowly.

Mr. Purohit smiled back a little at her and stroke her head once lovingly. He had to admit that his mother and wife were entirely right about this girl. He could see in her eyes that she was a pure soul. She retained most features of her childhood days – same round innocent eyes, sweet smile, bright face.

Radhika leaned down to take his blessings. Smiling widely, Mr. Purohit, placed his hand over her head. "Jeeti raho......humesha khush raho beta....." he blessed tenderly.

As Radhika leaned back straight to meet his gaze, Mr. Purohit touched her cheek. "Ma aur Vaishali ne bilkul sahi kaha tha tumhare baare main" saying, he inched and placed a tender soft kiss on her head.

Shastrijee and Devki share a elated smile. While Dev beams seeing Radhika being showered with so much love by Mr. Purohit......

Turning to Shastrijee, Mr. Purohit grinned. "Shastrijee....ab to hum yahi chahte hain ke hum apni bahu ko jald se jald apne ghar le jaaye"

Everyone grinned happily. Shastrijee too beamed. "Ha Purohitjee......yeh to aap hi ki amanat hai.....main bhi yahi chahta hoon ke meri beti ka jeevan jald se bas jaaye" he agreed.

In the meantime Radhika, unable to control the urge, slowly shifted her gaze a little and found Dev, smiling at her lovingly. Her heart flickered a little. But then his gaze wandered all over her once – admring her, before returning back to meet her gaze. Her cheeks turned deep red, comprehending his admiring gaze and she quickly turned gaze away.

"Radhika yahan aao beta....mere paas" Vaishali called lovingly.

Nodding once by a fraction, Radhika moved to her and sat beside.

Nandu leaned in and grinned at Radhika sweetly. "Chachi you look so pretty!" he commented.

Hearing his praise, Radhika blushed a little, while everyone else smiled. Vaishali, too with a sweet smile, touched her chin. "Hmm.....Nandu sahi keh raha hai.......Bahut sundar lag rahi ho.......kahi kisiki nazar na lag jaaye" she remarked.

Radhika just smiled at her warmly.

"Aap fikr mat keejye Kaki......maine ise kala tikka laga diya hai pehle hi....." Vishaka informed cutely.

Everyone shared a small laugh. "Hmm......yeh to tumne bilkul theek kiya Vishaka....." Dadima agreed, grinning.

Shastrijee and Mr. Purohit took back their seats.

"Purohitjee.....ab hume shagun ki rasm puri kar leni chahiye...." Shastrijee said, sweetly.

"Jee....." he agreed.

Devki and Vishaka walked to a corner to bring the Shagun stuffs. Bringing some plates and baskets covered with silk clothes, they placed on the small table. Meanwhile, Vivek and Mrinalini got up and went to the car to get their shagun items.

Turning, Devki went inside the temple area. Vaishali, kept adoring Radhika..... while Dev kept admiring her lovingly.

Mrinalini and Vivek return along with a househelp, and bring in many plates and baskets, covered in shiny silk clothes, containg sweets, jewellery, clothes and other shagun items.

As Devki returned, Shastrijee got up and went ahead to put tikka on Dev's forehead. Dev flashed a sweet smile. Following the tikka, Shastrijee put some rice and few flower petals as a sign of welcoming him in the family. Dev slowly got up and touched his feet to take his blessings.

Then Vaishali got up to perform the shagun rituals with Radhika. She put a small tikka on her forehead and then placed some rice on her tikka. Radhika then got up to take the blessings of all the elders.

With a cheerful smile flashing across their faces, both the families exchanged the shagun item things.

"Purohitjee......Aajse humari beti Radhika.....aapki bahu huwi....." Shastrijee said, folding his hands.

Purohits beamed in joy, so did the Shastri's. Devki asked Vishaka to get the sweets, who rushed inside immediately.

"er......Shastrijee.....ab shub muhurat rehte hume shagun ka kangan bhi Radhika ko pehna dena chahiye...." Dadima said slowly.

"Ha Maaji avashya...." he replied, affirmatively.

"Mrinalini?" Dadima turned her gaze.

Nodding once, Mrinalini took a small box out from her purse and handed over to Vaishali, who inturn took the box and opened it gently. Two beautiful diamond bangles were placed inside the box.

Dadima turned to call Dev......."Dev? Humare yahan riwaaz hai ke.....hone wali bahu ko dulha hi shagun ke kangan pehnata hai......aaja...." she said gently.

"Jee Dadima...." nodding, Dev got up and moved to Radhika. Vaishali smiled at him tenderly while Radhika was gazing at the floor, shyly.

Nearing her, he knelt down in front of her to meet her gaze. Her blush deepened instantly. Smiling a little, Dev moved his gaze to Vaishali and took a bangle from the box.

All others were looking at them lovingly, while blessing them whole heartedly.

He slowly lifted his other hand and held her's gently. The touch of his skin on her's made a small faint shiver pass through her....which he noticed as well and shot an impish glance at her. She blushed crimson red. He slowly lifted her hand up and started sliding the bangle across her hand. Some more shivers passed through her body.

Her soft beautiful skin was urging him to kiss them, but he controlled himself and took the other bangle and slid on her other hand gently.

As Dev slid both bangles, Vishaka started clapping in glee. Seeing this even others started clapping, congratulating them. Dev and Radhika look at everyone and blush to themselves.

"hmm.....chaliye Mubarak ho my official jeejaji....." Vishaka came to him with a plate of sweet.

Grinning, Dev got up and Vishaka fed him the sweet. "Thank you my official salijee....." he replied sweetly.

Vishaka giggled once. "ab leejye.....hone wali patni ko bhi to khilayie....."

Smiling wider, Dev took a piece of sweet in his hand and leaned down a bit. Blushing even deeper, Radhika glanced up and parted her lips to let him feed her. They both gazed lovingly in to each other's eyes for a fraction of a second.

"hmm.....ab Radhika ki baari....." saying Vishaka bought down the plate to Radhika.

Smiling shyly, Radhika took a small piece and glanced up at him to feed him. He flashed a croocked smile that made her heart race faster.

"Ab chaliye.....Dadima aap bhi leejeye......" Vishaka went to Dadima with the sweet and then started moving sequentially to everyone. Dev moved back to his place and seated himself. But his gaze never left Radhika's.

"Shastrijee.....sach aapki dono betiyan badi pyaari hai" Mr. Purohit commented.

Shastrijee and Devki just smiled humbly. After distributing the sweets, Vishaka sat on an armrest next to Dadima. 

Mr. Purohit turned to vaishali. "Er....woh kundali....?" he asked.

"Jee...." Vaishali nodded and took a small book from her purse and handed over to him.

Taking it from her, he turned to Shastrijee. "Er....Shastrijee yeh Dev ki kundli hai...."

Shastrijee held the book in his hand and opened its first page.

"Shastrije.....ab hum aur der nahi karna chahte....aap jald se jald apne Panditjee se milke ek acha sa muhurat nikal leejye....." he requested sweetly, his voice was filled with enthusiasm.

"Jee jaroor......Purohitjee......main kal hi Panditjee ke paas chala jaonga.....Dev aur Radhika ki kundliyan leke" he agreed, beaming in joy.

Dev and Radhika share a elated glance.

"Waise to Shastrijee hume iss kundli ko dekhne ki koi jaroorat nahi.....kyunki hume pata hai ke.....Dev aur Radhika ki kundli jaroor milegi. Inhe to Kanha ne milwaya hai.....to is se jyaada hume aur kuch nahi chahiye...." Dadima added tenderly, glancing once at Dev and Radhika.

Vaishali agreed. "Ha Shastrijee...warna sochiye na.....kahan hume laga tha ke.....hume humari Radhika kabhi milegi hi nahi....aur yahan dekhiye hume who wapas mil gayi" she caressed Radhika's head tenderly.

"Yeh to aapne sahi kaha Vaishalijee.....mere bhi sabar ka bhan tooth raha tha.....lekin Kanha ne aapko samay pe bhej diya" Shastrijee replied.

"Hmm....Exactly Shastrijee....shayad Kanha ka hi magic hai! Aapko pata hai hum Mumbai main kabse Dev ko shaadi ke liye manane ki koshish karte rahe.....par nahi....ise to koi ladki pasand hi nahi aati...." Mrinalini chirped in.

Dev flitted his gaze to her, stunned.

Mrinalini continued. "are jise bhi dikhao.....abhi shaadi nahi karni hai kehta rehta...... Lekin yahan aake jhat se Radhika ke saath vivah karne ke liya tayar ho gaya? Kyun Dev?" she teased, elbowing him tenderly.

Her words indeed made Dev blush and he tried smiling a little. "Bhabhi....aap bhi"

"are Dadima....sahi to haina? Mumbai main to yeh mana karta tha na? yahan aake kaise man gaya.....are matlab.....yeh to Kanha ki...er.....what do you say? Umm.....Ha....Leela .....Kanha ki leela hai" she replied pretending to be innocent, but her tone did have a tinge of tease.

"Hmm...bilkul beta....." Shastrijee agreed, laughing.

In the meantime, Dev and Radhika glanced at each other lovingly. Dadima caught this and smiled to herself.

Shifting her attention to others, Dadima spoke. "er....are humari beech to baatein hoti hi rahengi.....par jinka vivah tayr huwa hai...woh to kuch keh hi nahi rahe?" she put in slowly.

Hearing this, Dev and Radhika shifted their gaze to her swiftly.

"Hmm....Shastrijee....mere vichar se.....agar Dev aur Radhika thodi der akele main baatein karenge.....to ek doosre ko jyaada achi tarah se jaan payenge. Waise to yeh ek doosre ko dost ke rup main jaante hain.......lekin ab to inka rishta ek kadam bhad chukka hai na......." she requested warmly to him.

Dev found a beam trying to burst through his face, while his arms ached to hug Dadima for this suggestion.

Shastrijee smiled. "mujhe kya aitraz ho sakta hai Maaji.....avashya.....inhe to baat karna hi chahiye. Akhir inhe hi to pura jeevan saath bitana hai....." he accepted.

Hearing him giving the permission, Radhika blushed silently, with a shy smile.....while her heart started fluttering in joy....awaiting for the moment when she could be alone with Dev.

Dadima turned to Dev, who inturn was silently thanking her very much. She just blinked at him cutely. "Jaa Dev....Radhika.....tum dono yahan humare saamne baatein nahi kar paoge......akele main jyaada comfortable mehsoos karoge.....jaao bahar aangan main thodi der baatein kar lo....." she ordered very sweetly.

Slowly Dev got up. He had a mixture of blush and beam across his face, which he wasn't able to hide. Radhika, too, was smiling shyly and got up to follow him. They both slowly walked across the door to the porche.

The moment they stepped on to the porche and were out from everyone's sight, Dev slowly glanced at Radhika and found her gazing at the ground shyly, while a sweet smile lingered on her face.

With an impish smile, he slowly inched his hand closer to her's and slid his fingers between her's. Radhika's already racing heart missed a beat with his touch and she looked at him from the corner of his eyes.

He tightened his fingers around her's lovingly and she blushed further. With intertwined hands, they walked down to the courtyard silently until they reached a corner on the left side. Halting near a small plant, Dev slowly turned to face her.....but found her still looking at the ground shyly.

Sighing lovingly, he lifted his free hand to insert a finger under her chin and nudged her face up. Blushing red, she slowly glanced up and found him standing very close, lovingly gazing in to her eyes. Her cheeks went crimson red seeing the love in his gaze.

"Bahut pyaari lag rahi ho...." he admired sweetly.

Smiling shyly, she shifted her gaze away while her heart paced faster. She slowly held his hand and moved it away from her face. "Koi dekh lega....."

"to? To kya huwa? Kya main apni patni ki taarif bhi nahi kar sakta?" he asked lovingly.

Her shy smile widened. "kar sakte hain......par yahan.....koi dekh lega na.....isiliye" she replied, not looking in his eyes.  

"Lo....apni patni ki taarif karne ke liye mujhe ab samay aur jagah dekhni padegi? Hmm?" he asked sweetly.

She just blushed a little more. Seeing this, he pursed his lips impishly and moving an inch ahead, wrapped an arm around her waist to pull her closer. A small gasp escaped her throat as she glanced up with her fractionally wide eyes.

"Bolo na......?" he prodded tenderly.

Her cheeks went completely deep red and heart started galloping beneath her chest. "yeh aap.....kya kar rahe hain?" she asked nervously and glanced over her shoulder, toward the house. "Koi dekh lega....." saying, she tried getting out of his hold.

Seeing her struggle, he tightened his arms around her. She jerked her gaze back to him and found him smiling croockedly. "Chodiyena......" she pleaded.

"mm...hmm....man nahi kar raha....." he replied casually, tightening his arm a little more, bringing her more close to him.

She struggled harder, glancing once behind at the house worriedly. "Dekhiye.....aisa mat keejye....." saying she grabbed his hand on her waist, and tried pushing it.

Noticing the worry lines on her face, he released her. She sighed relievedly and glancing up, narrowed her eyes cutely. "aap bhi na......koi dekh leta to?" she rebuked.

He chuckled hearing this. "Tum bhi na Radhika.....bewajah pareshan ho rahi ho. Sab to andar baithe hai.....aur hume akele baatein karne hi to bheja hai. Koi kyun hume aake hume tang karega hmm?" he asked lovingly.

"er....phir bhi koi aa jaata to?"

Sighing, he lovingly held both her hands. "Koi dekh leta....to main keh deta ke mujhe meri patni ki taarif karne se koi nahi rok sakta......"

She smiled sweetly, hearing this and let all her anger wash away.

Flashing a charming beam, he slowly lifted her hands up and gazed at them lovingly for a moment. Then bending down, he placed warm passionate kisses on the back of her hands.

A shiver passed through her, sensing his warm kiss on her skin....while her heart again missed a beat. "yeh aap......" her voice trailed off nervously.

Leaning back straight, he chuckled again. "Mera man to kar raha tha ke main andar hi tumhare inn pyare hathon ko chum loon....."

Stunned, Her eyes widened by a small fraction.....while her heart kept racing under his touch.

"Par kya karta.....itne saare log the. Un sab ke saamne tumhare inn khoobsurat hathon ko kaise apne hothon ke kareeb le aa pata......isiliye wahan control kar liya" he confessed sweetly.

Seeing his love, all her nervousness vanished and she let the smile again grow on her face.

"Waise....yeh kangan tumhare hathon main aake aur khoobsurat lag rahe hain" he said, glancing at her impishly.

She grinned, hearing this comment. 

He rubbed his thumb lovingly over skin. "Jaanti ho Radhika...... iss kangan ka tumhare haathon main hone ka matlab kya hai?"

She gazed silently in to his eyes, wanting to sink further in his love.

"iska matlab yeh hai ke tum ab humare parivar ka hissa ban ne jaa rahi ho......meri hone jaa rahi ho....." he replied to his question tenderly.

"Hmm..." she nodded once, shifting her gaze down.

"Humari shaadi ki rasmein shuru ho chuki hai Radhika.....Ab to kundliyan bhi Babujee jald se jald panditjee ko dikha denge" he wondered aloud, happily.

Her sweet smile grew more, as she glanced up.

"Aur bas......ab kuch dino main....hum ek ho jaayenge.....puri duniya ke saamne" His beam kept lingering across his face.

She nodded, smiling. "Ha....."

He sighed. "Mujhse aur intezaar hi nahi ho raha hai....." he said, impatiently. "Main to soch raha hoon ke Panditjee ko rishwat de doon....aur unse kahoon ke humare vivah ka muhurat jald se jald nikale....." his tone turned light and joking.

Hearing this, she giggled cutely.

His smiled grew as well. "Ha.....infact main to soch raha tha ke.....unse kahoon ke do teen din main humara vivah karwa de....." he added cutely.

She felt her eyes widening in fraction, amused. "do teen din main?" she chuckled.

Shrugging, he shook his head affirmatively. "Hmm.....mujhse us se jyaada intezaar nahi hone wala.....to main keh doonga ke mujhe apni Radhika ko apni patni banakar jald se jald le jaana hai....." he replied, showing mock seriousness.

She laughed, amusedly. "uski koi jaroorat nahi hai....aur waise bhi shaadi ka mamla hai.....hume unhe rishwat nahi deni chahiye. Is se kuch gadbad ho gayi to" she too bought in some mock seriousness in her voice, playing along with him.

"are.....tum bhi na. Dekho kundliyan to humari milni hi hai....kyunki hume Kanha ne milwaya hai. Aur humara vivah bhi ho hi chukka hai.....ek bahut hi ache muhurat main" he elucidated sweetly.

"Ab yeh vivah koi bhi muhurat main ho....kya fark padta hai. Bas maine to tayr kar liya hai......main jaakar panditjee ko chupke se paise de doonga aur kahoonga ke phata phat ek muhurat nikal de......" he added mischeviously.

His antics made her giggle again sweetly and he too grinned along with her.

Some seconds passed and his face grew serious. "Radhika.....sach kahoon to maine kabhi nahi socha tha....ke hume yeh saath itni aasani se mil jaayega. Jis bure samay se hum guzre hain, jo kathinayian humne dekhi.....uske baad yeh haseen pal jaise.....sach hi nahi lagte" his voice grew a little sad.

"Par yeh sach hain.....humara saath, yeh pal....aur aane wala har haseen pal sach hi hoga" she replied lovingly.

"Hmm.....lekin thode dino pehle jab humare pyaar ko itne bure daur se guzarna pada tha.... tab mujhe vishwas to tha ke hum jaroor milenge.....lekin yeh nahi socha tha.... ke hume yeh saath itni asaani se mil jaayega" he admitted a little somberly.

"Humne yeh saath asaani se kahan paaya hai. Ek doosre se alag rehkar humne apni jindagi ke sabse bura samay guazara hai. Par jab Kanha ne yeh dekha ke....... un palon main bhi humara pyaar kam nahi huwa....un palon main bhi hum saath the.... to Kanha ne hume milwa diya" she answered softly.

He nodded, agreeing. "Sahi keh rahi ho. Yeh sach hai.....humara saath. Humara rishta...... aur humara pyaar".

He turned a little and they both started walking across the courtyard, with intertwined hands. They walked silently listening the soft rustling of the leaves, while their hearts kept beating joyously.

Reaching the back of the house, near the cow shed, Dev halted his steps and turned to her. "hmm....to yeh tumhare gaay hain?" he asked sweetly, glancing once at the cows.

"ha.....yeh dono....aap milenge inse....." Radhika asked innocently.

"Hmm...milwao...." he agreed with an amused smile.

"aaiye....." she invited eagerly and took a few steps to the cow shed. "yeh radha hai..... aur yeh jamuna...." she pointed to the respective cows.

"Oh...." Dev didn't know what else to say to those cows.

"Aur yeh....Dev hain....." she introduced him to the cows lovingly.

Turning back her gaze to him, she smiled. "aap jaante hain.....Radha badi shararti hai. Jab tak main us se baatein na karloon....woh mujhe dhood deti hi nahi. Bahut nakhre karti hai Radha....." saying she narrowed her eyes at the cow.

Dev found this very amusing. She spoke to the cow, to get milk?? He wondered.

"Lekin Jamuna......woh bahut pyaari hai. Kabhi kuch shararat nahi karti" her smile grew fondly, as she neared jamuna. "Dekhiye to.....kitne pyaar se rehti hai" she appreciated, tenderly caressing the cow's back.

Trying to control a chuckle, he nodded. "acha...."

She turned to him. "Ha....par phir bhi mujhe bahut pasand hain dono. Radha thodi badmash hai.....par phir bhi....bahut pyaari hai" she admitted.

Radha mooed in respose. Hearing this, Radhika shifted her gaze to the cow. "Dekha...... Radha ko bahut acha laga......aapse milke"

Unable to hold back, Dev chuckled now. "tumhe iski yeh bhasha samaj main aati hai?" he asked, amusedly.

She shook her head, affirmatively "Hmm....bilkul itne saalon se hoon....mujhe nahi pata chalega ke yeh kab khush hain.....aur kab khush nahi"

Dev just shook his head agreeing to her while his lips tried hard to conceal his smile – He didn't want to hurt her innocent sentiments.  "Hmm....sahi hai"

Radhika continued blabbering something with her cows, while Dev kept gazing at her continuously. He hardly listened to her, but wondered as to how can she be happy with such small things in life?

"aur pata hai....." her words froze, seeing him gaze at her so lovingly. "kya huwa?"

He shook his head. "kuch nahi....bas yeh dekh raha tha ke.....tum kitni khush ho"

She smiled beautifully. "er.....chalen.....aap kahi bor na ho jaaye....meri in baaton se"

"Radhika main tumhari kisi bhi baat se kabhi bor nahi ho sakta" he stated tenderly.

Smiling sweetly, she walked out of the cow shed along with him. Going a few steps afar,
he made her lean against a wall.....bordered by some trees. He stood close to her, enclosing her within the space.

"er......mujhe aapse kuch poochna tha......" Radhika spoke gently.

"Kya?"

"er.....umm......woh uss din aapne Dadima se poocha tha ke kyun Babuji ne itne samay tak aapka aur mera rishta tayr nahi kiya?" she asked innocently.

A small frown filled his face, hearing her question. Dadima had warned him against telling Radhika anything regarding the atrocious behaviour of the villagers where she used live as a child. He too didn't want to tell her anything.

"Ha....poocha tha maine......woh keh rahi thi ke....darasal Ma Babuji ko galatfaimi ho gayi thi" he replied softly.

"Galatfaimi?"

He nodded once, somberly. "Hmm.....woh unhe kisine yeh galat khabar de di thi ke Shankar Babuji ke saath tum bhi uss durghatna main......" he lets his words trail off.

"Oh......" her tone too turned glum. But she looked up the next moment, twitching her brows pensively "Par Babuji.... umm.....Brij Babuji who aapke paas kyun nahi aaye?"

"Radhika who Dadima keh rahi thi ke.....Brij Babuji ko humare.....er.....Purohit's ke baare main kuch nahi pata tha......woh sirf itna jaante the ke tumhara rishta tayr huwa hai. Kiske saath huwa hai who nahi jaante the. Kayi saalon baad jab unhe Shankar Babuji ka kiya huwa waada yaad aaya to.......tab humare baare main pata karna unke liye bahut mushkil ho gaya. Phir bhi who koshish karte rahe......." he explained gently.

"acha. To yeh baat thi" she wondered aloud. "Er.......par aap jaante hain.....Ma aur Vishaka mere sawaal ko humesha taal dete? Najane kyun?" she shrugged, while her intense gaze stuck on to nothing pensively.

Taking a small breath, Dev decided to shift the topic swiftly. "er......waise Radhika....... maine tumhari to taarif ki na.....lekin tumne meri taarif nahi ki? Kaise lag raha hoon?" he asked sweetly, shrugging his stole once.

Radhika shifted her gaze across his brown and white sherwani kurta, with small embroidery. It definitely looked very good on him. She had noticed it the second, their gazes met sometime ago. Her gaze moved up to his face and found a croocked smile flashing across his face – awaiting for her answer eagerly.

This made something naughty flicker across her mind and she pursed her lips displaying a thoughtful face. "ummm......aap....aap theek lag rahe hain"

Instinctively, His face fell and the smile vanished. "Theek? Sirf theek?" his voice raised by a small pitch, stunned.

Radhika tried to hide a giggle, hearing this tone. "hmm...." she replied, showing an obvious tone.

He pursed his lips, skeptically "acha? Maine tumhari itni taarif ki....aur tum ho ki..... apne pati ko iss tarah satati ho?" he asked, making a grudged tone.

Her lips pulled in to a small smile. "er.....ha maine to sirf aapke sawal ka jawab diya hai" she answered cutely.

He loved her cuteness very much and he grinned. "acha.....to yeh baat hai" saying he took a step closer and lifting a hand up, slid his fingers across the naked exposed region of her waist.

An audible gasp came through her throat and eyes widened instinctively, feeling something close to electric current passing through her body as his fingers touched her sensitive waist skin.

He again flashed a mischevious smile and gripped her waist tighter between his fingers.

Gazing in to his eyes, she again gasped while her heart skipped a beat nervously. "yeh....aap....?" her words could barely come out of her lips, as she found him very close to her.

Bringing his other hand up, he held her one jaw lovingly. She gulped, gazing in to his eyes anxiously while his gaze remained loving and passionate.

"er.....koi....de....."

But his thumb caressed her lips very gently, making the words freeze there. She just silently gazed in to his eyes, while he eased his fingers around her waist and caressed the region very sensuously. She sensed thousands of shivers passing across her body, and unknowingly her lids drooped down sinking in to his love.

Noticing this, he felt the urge rising within him to feel her again....and slowly inching his face close to her's, he planted a peck on her lips. She quivered sensing this and slowly opened her eyes only find his eyes coloured in passion. Her pacing heart missed a beat and then found his gaze wafting down. She too followed his gaze and found his lips inching close to her's. Her lips parted automatically and he slowly nibbled her lips with his for a small moment....and then releasing her lips, glanced up to meet her gaze. She too looked up with shallow breathing, while her heart twinged in pain. He then slowly drifted his gaze back, she too lets her gaze drop and then their lips slowly fused in to a soft gentle kiss. A moment passed.....and the kiss turned in to a passionate one. Her small hitch in the breathing made his heart smile and he kissed her even more passionately.

They forgot everything else and drowned in to a rapture, a paradise where nothing existed apart from their love.

"Radhika.......Dev beta??" a tender voice floated to their ears and managed to disturb their reverie. But Dev didn't let himself be perturbed, he kept kissing her lovingly. However Radhika's ears did catch that voice and a small crease formed in her forehead. But the next second, as she recognized it to be Devki's voice, it immediately jerked her back to reality. Alarmed, Her eyes flung open and then widened realizing that they were kissing – that too in her house!!!!

Devki's voice floated again. This time a little closer. "Radhika......."

Lifting her hand up, she tried pushing Dev away. But he hardly seemed to understand it....On the contrary, his lips went more harder on her and his hands pulled her close. She didn't know how was she supposed to stop him? Her heart thudded in fear, thinking of the consequences if Devki saw them like this? That made her heart freeze!! No, she had to do something!!

She swiftly lifted her hands up to his jaw and with all her might, pushed his face away from her's.

He made a kind of grumbling sound, sensing her pushing him away. "mmm...." frowning a bit he was about to kiss her back again, when she hurriedly turned her face away. His brows furrowed at this. "Radhika?" he rasped.

She swiftly turned back her face to him. "Ma aa rahi hai....." she informed in a whisper.

But he seemed least bothered, as his lips were still craving for her's. "chodo na yahan nahi aayengi...." whispering he again tried moving close to her......but she pushed him a little away.

That almost jostled him back to reality, but his frown didn't disappear.....only deepened.

Just then they heard a footstep nearing them. Radhika's eyes went wild in horror, while Dev slowly leaned a little to find who was coming......and found Vishaka walking to them. His frown increased in to a scowl now, muttering a mental curse for Vishaka.

Vishaka's eyes widened by a fraction in surprise. "aap dono yahan?" she asked.

Radhika's heart thumped once and she jerked her head only to find Vishaka standing in front of them. Her cheeks turned flushed, deep red in embarrasement. She couldn't just imagine what would have happened if Vishaka had caught them in such intimate position – They had just controlled themselves in the nick of time!!!!

"Hmm...." Dev replied, but his tone sounded highly irritated. He turned his face away, not wanting to reveal the frustration. Radhika slowly looked up at him.

Vishaka noticed the irkness in his tone and then glanced at Radhika confusedly. "kya huwa? Aap dono yahan kya kar rahe ho?" she asked cutely.

Folding his hands across his chest, Dev gritted his teeth furiously at this question.

Radhika glanced up at him and found his jaws clenched together – he looked frustrated, almost angry! She turned to answer her. "er.....kuch nahi Vishaka....er....woh main....." but she was unable to find any answer, as her heart was still reeling under the shock!!

Noticing her stuttering, Dev shifted his gaze to Vishaka. "Kuch nahi....yeh hai na....... Cows! unhe dekhne aaye the....." he replied quickly – irritation rang loud and clear in his tone.

Vishaka didn't like this and wondered why was he behaving so oddly? "Oh!" she remarked acidly and then turned to Radhika only to find her cheeks red. A small smile twitched her lips up, now comprehending the reason for Dev's such cranky behaviour. "Ohh......er......lagta hai maine aap logon ko disturb kar diya.....?" she asked in an innocent tone.

Gazing at the green grass, Dev sighed once silently. Radhika swiftly glanced at her. "er....nahi Vishaka aisa kuch nahi hai" she said, looking at him once. But her cheeks went more red.

Vishaka was least convinced. "acha? Er.....phir tere chehre ki yeh laali kyu badh gayi hai?" She asked cutely. "Bol?"

"er...... nahi....kuch nahi" lying, Radhika turned her face away, to control the blush.

Seeing this, Dev intervened. "Par tum yahan kyun aayi ho?" he asked swiftly.

"oh...uh.....woh Ma aap logon ko dhoond rahi thi......par aap kahi mile hi nahi....to mujhse kaha ke main jaake aapko dhoond laaon....woh khana lag gaya hai na isiliye" she answered chirpily.

"Acha.....tum jaao.....hum aate hain" he said, glancing once at Radhika's red face.

Vishaka arched her brow once teasingly. "hmmm.......theek hai. Lekin jyaada der mat lagayeiga......warna sab yahi aajayenge" she giggled once and turned to leave.

Dev shot her a glare and then turned to Radhika. She too looked up at him and then glanced around to see if Vishaka was gone.

As Vishaka disappeared from their sight, they heaved a sigh of relief.

Turning her gaze back to him, she took a breath. "er...."

"Radhika...tumhari behen ki problem kya hai?" her interrupted her curtly. "jab dekho aise kyun aa jati hai.....?" saying he turned his gaze away from her to the trees.  

She sighed, seeing him a little irked and moved near him. "er......par iss baar uski galti nahi hai.....hume.....humne aisa....." her voice trailed off, feeling too shy to let out the words and she drops her gaze to the ground.

Hearing her words, Dev glanced at her and found her cheeks still deep red. He had to concede with her in this point that they were indeed foolish to have been so intimate in this place!! This cooled off all his frustration. He took a breath and turning to her, placed a hand on her shoulder. "I am sorry...." he apologized genuinely, in a gentle voice.

She hurriedly glanced up. "er......aap kyun?" 

"Nahi Radhika.....mujhe iss tarah behakna nahi chahiye tha. Mujhe apne aapko sambhalna chahiye tha....." he said guiltily, dropping his gaze to the ground.

Radhika too looked down, feeling equally guilty. "sirf aapki galti to nahi thi....." she added solemnly.

Glancing up, he cupped her face to nudge it up. "acha huwa jo tumne sambhal liya...... warna.......pata nahi kya ho jaata?" he glanced away, his somber voice seemed full of remorse. A small shudder passed through him wondering if any elder had caught them in such position??

She just blinked at him once, understanding him well. "er......aap chodiye......andar chale? Sab intezaar kar rahe honge"

Releasing her face, "er....Radhika......lekin uske pehle tum mujhe maaf to kardo......" he said sweetly, holding his ears.

Her eyes widened a bit, surprised. "er.....aap yeh kya kar rahe hain? Main aapse naraaz nahi hoon" she replied gently, pulling his hands down.

"Sach?" he asked again.

She nodded. "Hmm......"

A small smile formed in the corners of his lips. "Phir muskurao....." he requested lovingly.

Seeing this, a sweet smile pulled her lips as well. "Muskura hi to rahi hoon"

"aisa nahi......ache se......bilkul meri Radhika jaise......"

Her smile turned shy.

"Ha....bilkul aise" he smiled wider. But the next moment his face grew serious. "Par Radhika..... I promise......ke aaj jo huwa waise kabhi nahi hoga. Hmm" he promised tenderly, holding her arms. 

She nodded. "Mujhe pura vishwas hai aap pe" she stated sweetly.

He grinned, hearing this. "hmm......Radhika ab samaj main aaya tumhe ke main kyun Panditjee ko rishwat khilane ki baat kar raha tha?" he asked sweetly, but his tone had a tinge of naughtiness.

This made her cheeks blush again and she looked down.

"kyunki tum saamne hoti ho to.....apne aap ko kaise sambhaloon?" he said, coming a little closer.

"aap bhi na......" she said shyly.

"are kya? Sach? Dekho ek baar tum meri patni ban gayi.......phir to....hume ek doosre saath hi rehna hai......to tumse dur rehne ki to koi jaroorat nahi hai na?" he stated cutely

Her cheeks went more red, while her shy smile increased. "er.....ab bas bhi keejye..... chalen.....warna jaise Vishaka keh rahi thi.....hume dhoondte sab yahi aa jaayenge"

He beamed with a chuckle. "theek hai chalo"

Turning, they both started walking back to the house with twined hands. However he released her hand on reaching the house.

"Lo aagaye......" Dadima said, on spotting them.

Everyone glanced and smiled at them. "are beta tum log goshala main the? Vishaka bata rahi thi?" Shastrijee asked warmly

"er......Jee babuji....." Radhika affirmed.

"Jee.....Babuji who Radhika na.....Dev ko Radha aur Jamuna se milwa rahi thi" Vishaka chirped in cutely, but her tone had a tinge of teasing.

Quickly Dev glanced at Vishaka and she too turned her face to him.....and lets her lips spread entirely in to a knowing smile to tease him. Dev just flashed a croocked smile at her and turned his attention back to others.

"acha kiya beta tune" Shastrijee remarked smiling. "er....chalen beta......bhojan laga den?" he asked gently.

Everyone moved towards the dinning area, where two rows of small tables were lined across. A huge mat was spread behind the tables for them to sit.

"er....Ma aap bhi baith jaaiye na....." Radhika said, seeing Devki moving to the kitchen to help the girls.

"are nahi nahi beta....main bhi tum logon ki madad karti hoo na" Devki replied.

"Nahi Ma....aap baithiye.....main aur Vishaka hai na" Radhika pressed.

Smiling, Devki touched her cheek lovingly. "acha theek hai"

"Hmm.....dekh liya na Maaji aapne.....are Radhika to apni Ma ko kuch kaam hi nahi karne deti hai" Shastrijee added chuckling warmly.

Purohit's smiled, agreeing to him, while Radhika blushed humbly, hearing the remark. Dev noticed this and found his heart fluttering once.

Vishaka came forward to serve some curry while Radhika tucked the pallu on her waist and took another dish to serve.

"are Dadima......Radhika ko to kaam karne ki beemari hai. Aap jaanti hai aaj ka saara khana bhi isine banaya hai" Vishaka informed sweetly. "hum sabne kaha ke aaram karle.....par nahi ise to jaise kaam kiye bina jaise chain hi nahi" adding, she giggled.

Purohit's loved this cute comment.

"acha? To kya saara khana aaj Radhika ne banaya hai?" Vaishali asked, tenderly.

"Ha Vaishalijee....." Devki affirmed sweetly.

"Phir to acha huwa.....mujhe apni hone wali bahu ke haathon ka swad chakne ka avsar mil gaya" Mr. Purohit said elatedly.

Everyone laughed once. "Ha....sahi hai.....tum bhi dekh lo....Radhika ke haathon main jadoo hai. Bahut acha khana banati hai who" Dadima informed lovingly.

Vishaka bends down to pour the curry to Dadima. "Hmm lagta hai isiliye Radhika ne sab kuch apne haathon se banaya hai.....shayad sabko impress karna chahti thi? kyun Radhika?" she asked, glacing over to Radhika.

Dadima grinned silently, while Radhika just shook her head, and started serving the dish to Vaishali.

Moving to the next, Vishaka came to Dev. "ya phir......shayad Jeejaji ko impress karna chahti thi??" she asserted, pouring the curry.

Dev jerked his gaze to her and found her twitching her lips naughtily. Meanwhile Radhika blushed instinctively hearing this remark.

Catching her blush, Dadima smiled to herself. "are agar impress karna bhi chahti ho to kya galat hai......aakhir hone wala pati hai uska" she retorted sweetly.

Dev and Radhika both glance at her swiftly, feeling stunned that she too was playing along. She just smiled msicheviously at them.

"Ha Dadima.....are Radhika aa na.....Jeejaji tera intezaar kar rahe hain....ke kab tu aayegi aur unhe parosegi......" saying in a naughty tone, Vishaka moved to let Radhika serve Dev.

Radhika's cheeks couldn't just stop blushing with all this teasings, yet she had to admit that she loved this. Bending slowly, she started serving Dev.

Meanwhile Dev kept staring at her lovingly. At that moment, she shyly glanced up to meet his gaze once. His loving eyes flickered her heart and made her blush deepen. With a small shy smile, she moved to the next person.

As the girls finished serving everyone, they all started having the food. Within some moments, praises started pouring in for Radhika. Everyone started appreciating her culinary skills. Shastri's felt really nice seeing everyone prasing their daughter. Radhika too felt happy and smiled modestly. But something seemed incomplete as one person still didn't praise her – Dev!!

Longing to hear him speak, she glanced at him hopefully – albeit she knew that Dev does like her food, still she ached to hear his appraisal as well.....However Dev seemed too engrossed in relishing the food. This pinched her heart a little, but somehow just by seeing him savoring the food so much, her heart felt happy.

Vishaka spotted Radhika glancing at Dev repeatedly and smiled to herself, knowing the obvious reason "er....Jeejaji?" she called sweetly.

Tearing his attention from the mouth watering dishes, Dev glanced up on hearing his name.

"er......sabne meri behen ki taarif karli.....aap nahi karenge?" she asked, arching her brows.

Radhika missed a small heart beat, stunned. Dev shifted his gaze from her to Radhika, standing beside. He easily saw that she too was aching to know his response. "er....acha hai" he said gently.

Listening his response, a small smile broke on Radhika's lips.

But Vishaka's excited face fell low. "Bas?? Acha??" she asked disappointedly.

Shifting his gaze to Vishaka, his eyes tightened in confusion.

"are mujhe to laga ke aapko khana.....bahut.....bahut....bahut acha lagega......" Vishaka said, again bringing the excitement on her face.

Dev smiled a bit and then turned his attention down to his food.

Vishaka sighed. "Dekh le Radhika....tere hone wale pati to teri taarif hi nahi karte" she remarked.

Blushing by a fraction, Radhika shifted her gaze to Vishaka – knowing very well that Dev would surely appreciate her!

Some random discussion ensued between the members as they ate the food. Everyone loved Vishaka's teasing and cheery comments that enlivened the atmosphere.

Some moments later.....

Nodding to some question asked by Shastrijee, Dev ate another morsel "Jee Babuji..... yahan ke Factory ka kaam pehle Susheel chachajee hi sambhalne wale the" Saying, he glanced down at his plate and found one sabzi to have finished, so he looked up to ask for it. "er....."

But his words halted seeing Radhika standing in front of him.

"aap sabzi lenge?" she asked sweetly.

His heart felt very touched. She had seemed so busy with serving others and talking to them, but still......even before he could utter, she was there to serve him the dish. He couldn't control a smile, seeing her caring nature. "Hmm...." he nodded once, gazing in to her eyes.

Dadima and Vaishali also noticed that how Radhika promptly came to serve him, even before he could ask for? They shared a smiling glance seeing Radhika loving their Dev so much.

"aur chahiye aapko?" Radhika asked.

"Ha....aur thoda" he answered.

A small shy smile widened her lips. Slowly putting some more sabzi, she leaned back and went to the kitchen counter.

The lunch went on with the talks diverging to the marriage and the functions associated with it. Slowly as everyone finished the lunch, they walked to the small work area beside the kitchen to wash their hands.

Dev was the last one to come there – infact he deliberately chose to be the last one!

On seeing him, Radhika felt her cheeks again going red inadvertently. He spotted her standing there and flashed a small smile, as he bent down to wash his hands. Radhika too smiled back at him. Cleaning his hands, he leaned back and she held forward a small towel to him, to dry his hand.

With a croocked smile, he glanced down at the towel. But instead of just grabbing the towel, he held her hand as well. She sensed her heart beats going faster.

The croocked smile still kept lingering on his face as he pulled the towel out from her hand and then lifted her hands up to his lips to place sweet kisses on the fingers.

Her eyes widened in shock. "yeh....aap?" she mumbled nervously and then swiftly glanced towards the house, to see if someone was watching them. Thankfully no one was!

Slowly he lifted his gaze up to meet her's. "Radhika.....khana bahut jyaada acha bana tha.... itna acha ke....tumhare haath chumne ka man kar raha tha" he explained his action.

Her shy smile returned and she pulled her hands back from his fingers.

Smiling, he inched closer to her. "main jaanta tha ke......meri patni mere jawaab ka intezaar kar rahi hogi"

Gazing down at the ground, "to phir kyun nahi kaha aapne?" she asked slowly.

He pursed his lips, showing mock pensiveness. "who isiliye kyunki....jab maine khane ko chaka to ehsaas huwa ke yeh khana to bahut bahut acha bana hai....aur iske banane wale ki taarif sirf bolkar nahi ki jaa sakti.......Balki uske haath chumke karni chahiye" he added naughtily, coming close to her ears.

She smiled coyly. "hmm?"

"Ha. Aur main wahan to tumhara haath nahi chum sakta tha na?" he asserted lovingly.

She loved every bit of appreciation he showered on her and her heart bloomed in happiness. "aapko sach main khana itna acha laga?" she asked, glancing up.

"Radhika.....mujhe tumhare haathon se bana khana humesha acha lagta hai. Lekin aaj kuch alag tha.....jyaada tasty lag raha tha sab kuch......shayad tumne jyaada tayariyan ki thi? Kyun?"  he asked cutely.

She nodded affirmatively. "Ha who sab aane wale the na" said, admitting.

Wiping his hands dry, he arched his brows. "Oh! To tum apne sasural walon ko khush karna chahti thi?" he asked.

She chuckled once cutely, agreeing.

"Waise bhi.....tumhe to sab pyaar karte hain. Dekha nahi Babuji ne bhi tumhe kitne pyaar se apna liya. Ab to bas tum tayar ho jaao......humare ghar ki bahu ban ne ke liye" he said, his tone had a strange excitedness.

"Lekin yeh sab aapki wajah se ho raha hai. Yeh saari khushiyan aap hi ki wajah se hai" she stated sweetly.

He just smiled wide.

"er....ab andar chalen?" she asked gently.

Nodding he gave her back the towel and both walked inside.

"acha suno tum bhi khana kha lo.....Main nahi chahta ke meri patni bhuki rahe" he ordered lovingly.

"Jee...." she nodded, smiling.

After Radhika and Vishaka had their food, they also joined with the chattering going on between the other members. Occasionally Dev and Radhika kept stealing loving glances and smiles. Some minutes later, Nandu asked Radhika to show her room so she took him along with Vishaka. They take Nandu outside as well to show him their courtyard. Nandu started gelling with Vishaka too as she was fun to be with.

Time passed by easily.......

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
In the Vrindavan Bus depot.....

As a blue colored bus halted, the conductor asked for people to be getting down at Vrindavan. "Chaliye......Vrindavan aa gaya....."

Hearing this, Amma got up from her seat and walked to the door along with her small luggage.....and then got down the steps carefully. "Thakurjee......." she prayed aloud, stepping her foot on the ground and glanced around. On finding a hand auto across the road, she started walking to it.

"are tune suna Shastrijee ne mandir main kya ghoshna ki thi?" a woman asked.

Suddenly Amms's ears catch some mumbling between two women. She was about to go ahead, but hearing 'Shastrijee's' name she halted involuntarily. She slowly turned her gaz to them and taking a step, she neared to overhear them.

Since Amma was standing next to a tree, the women were unaware of her presence and continued gossiping. "are.....Shastrijee ne kal mandir main ghoshna ki...... ke unke beti ka vivah unhone Purohitjee ke bete Dev se tayr kiya hai" she informed the other woman, who inturn had her jaws falling to the ground after hearing this.

Amma's eyes widened in shock hearing the lady's words.

"are.....Shastrijee ne kal mandir main ghoshna ki...... ke unke beti ka vivah unhone Purohitjee ke bete Dev se tayr kiya hai"

"Kya sach main?" the other woman asked, still gaping.

Amma turned her attention back to them swiftly, to ensure that whatever she had heard was true!

The first lady confirmed. "Ha baba......maine khud suna tha kal Shastrijee ko kehte huwe. Sach bade bhagyashaali hain who" she remarked

Amma's shocked expression slowly started fading away to let a smile creep across her face. She couldn't just believe that it's the truth.......but it is!!

"Mor Vishaka.......aur Dev bete.....ka......rishta......tayr kar liyo Lalla ne??" She wondered in astonishment.

Her smile slowly started transforming in to a beam....as the joy started escalating in her. She started walking to the auto, with the same happy smile flashing across her face.

"Lalla ne......Vishaka ka rishta tayr kar diyo.....woh bhi Dev ke saath?" she mumbled to herself, elatedly. The lady's words kept circling across her brain.

"are.....Shastrijee ne kal mandir main ghoshna ki...... ke unke beti ka vivah unhone Purohitjee ke bete Dev se tayr kiya hai"

Beaming, Amma looked up. "Thakurjee....tora bahut dhanyawaad......jo aapne mor Lalla ko aur mor poti ko sadbudhi di....dhanywaad......" she said, aloud. Some bypassers glanced at her but she didn't mind as she was too happy to think about anything else.

Reaching the auto, she climbed up and asked him to drive to Shastri House. All the while her face kept beaming at the prospect of Vishaka getting married to Dev.

"Mor Vishaka......Purohit parivaar ki bahu ban ne jaa rahi hai?" she wondered to herself

Sighing happily, she glanced around at everyone as the auto moved. "Hmm.....sab Thakurjee ki maya hai. Mor Vishaka ka vivah Dev ke saath hona tha to......ho raho hai"

But then, she frowned a little. "Par agar aisi baat thi to Lalla ne moko kahe na bataya? Mose kahe eei baat chupayi?? Are mor poti ka vivah tayr ho gayo aur moko kisine kachu batane ki jaroorat hi nahi samjhi?" she mumbled to herself, feeling a little angry at Shastrijee for not informing her.

However the next moment her anger vanished as happiness was overflowing from every cell of her's.

"Koi baat nahi.....jaroor koi karan raho hoga.....warna lalla kahe mose chupayega? Hmm?" wondering, she smiled again.

Just then she spots a sweet shop and asks the driver to stop. Getting down, she walks to the shop and orders of around 1-2 kgs of sweets.

"are Ammajee? Aaj koi khaas baat hai kya?" the seller asked, seeing her buying so much sweets.

Amma grinned. "Ha beta....mor zindagi ka sabse khushi bhara din hai...aaj" she replied in the same enthuse filled tone.

The shopkeeper also smiled along with her. As he gave her the box of sweets, she gave him the money but didn't wait for taking the change.

"are Ammajee.....chute to lete jaaiye" the seller called for her, seeing her turn around.

Beaming, she turned to him. "are beta....tu hi rakh le......gareebon main bathwa dena mor taraf se......" she told sweetly and walked back to the auto. 

Seating herself comfortably, she again started wondering about Vishaka and Dev.

"Kitni khushkismat hai mor Vishaka....moko to pehle hi pata tha ke oo hi banegi Purohit parivar ki bahu. Acha huwa jo Lalla ne sahi faisla kiyo......warna Oo Keshav to mor Vishaka ke liye bilkul sahi na tha....." a frown – a disgusting once, filled her face at the mention of Keshav

"Are mor Vishaka to nadaan hai.......use lagta tha ke Keshav uska pyaar hai.....Par mor bachi eei na samaj paayi ke Oo pyaar na tha!! Oo to bas lagaav tha. Pyaar to use Dev bete se milwega!! Aur upar se uss Keshav ke paas tha hi kya? Ek choti si naukri aur dilli main ek ghar.......Aur humare Dev bete ke paas......bangle, gaadiyan, naukar, chaakar......raaj karegi mor poti........raaj wahan jake!!" Amma was gloating in happiness, not noticing anything else around her.

Suddenly something else flashed across her mind and her smile turned a little nasty. "Hmm....kitni koshish ki thi Oo Manhoos Radhika ne.......par kya huwa? Akhir wahi huwa na jo Thakurjee chahte the.....moko to a buss Radhika ki shakal dekhni hai!! Bechari......itne saare jaal bichake ke bhi....mooh ke bal gir gayi! Kyunki Dev ke saath to mor Vishaka ka rishta tayr ho gayo......" she wanted to laugh at that, but she saved up to laugh later at Radhika's face.

Smiling triumphantly, she kept wondering about Vishaka. Soon the auto reached Shastri house and she got down with a huge smile. Her heart was beaming proudly and she was impatient to get inside and hug her Vishaka. Giving the driver money, she turned to walk inside.....

Meanwhile inside Shastri House.......

Purohit's were taking their leave. "er....Shastrijee acha hum chalte hain" Mr. Purohit told sweetly.

"Acha Purohitjee....." folding his hands respectfully, Shastrijee got up as other Purohit's got up. "Main jald se jald kundliyan milwake aapko suchit kar doonga" he added warmly.

"Hum aapke uttar ki besabri se prateeksha rahegi.....Shastrijee" Dadima replied excitedly.  

Everyone shared a smile. Dev and Radhika moved to the elders to take their blessings, who inturn blessed them heartily.

"acha.......chalte hain Shastrijee......" saying Mr. Purohit started moving, others followed him.

Just then........

"Lalla........." Amma's excited loud voice entered inside.

Hearing this, everyone jerked their heads up and found Amma stepping inside with an excited face. A small frown filled Dev's face.

Shastrijee too frowned a little, in puzzle, since Amma had planned to come the next day

As Amma stepped in and glanced up, to her surprise she found the whole Purohit family standing in front of her. Her smile reduced by a small fraction, feeling stunned – she hadn't expected all of them to be here! But the next second, her grin returned – even more wider!!

"are.......aap log sab?" She walked to them enuthusiastically

"Amma? Aap? aap to kal aane wali thi na?" Shastrijee asked gently, taking a few steps to her.

Shifting her gaze to him, she pursed her lips fractionally. "hmm.....lekin hum aaj hi aa gayi. Acha huwa na......? Tune to moko kachu kaha nahi? Kyun Lalla? Itni badi baat mose kahe chupayi tune?" she asked, feeling angry.

Shastrijee's forehead creased wondering what was Amma so happy for? Was it for Radhika? What was she talking about?  "er.....Amma who.....mausijee ke gaaon ke phone lines kharab the.....isiliye aapko kuch batane ka avsaar nahi mila" he explained.

Amma's smile returned on hearing this. "acha....moko laga hi tha Lalla.....warna aisa to ho nahi sakat hai na ke tu mose itni badi baat chupa le? Hai na?" she said, gloating in happiness.

Shastrijee tried smiling – he wanted to believe that indeed she was happy for Radhika. But how did she know about this? He wondered "Ha......ha Amma.....er......yeh meri Amma hai" he introduced her to Mr. Purohit.

"Radhe Radhe......" Amma said, in glee.

"Radhe Radhe......aapse milke bahut khushi huwi" he replied, smiling.

Amma smiled humbly. "Khushi to moko hai Purohitjee ke ab humara rishta itne bade parivar se jud gayo hai.......sach hum bade bhagyashali hain" she said sweetly.

"nahi Ammajee......bhagyashali to hum hai ke hume itni achi bahu mil rahi hai" Mr. Purohit replied warmly.

Amma couldn't stop grinning, hearing that remark – for her Vishaka!! She turned to Shastrijee. "Lalla.....hum bata na sakat ke aaj hum kitna khush hain" she exclaimed happily.

Seeing such liveliness in her, all the Purohit's shared a smile – except Dev, who wasn't able to figure out the reason for Amma's happiness? She would never be so happy for Radhika? Then why is she now?

Just then Amma's gaze shifted to Vishaka and then to Dev. Her heart bloomed in happiness seeing them. Glancing down, she placed the luggage down and opened the sweet box in her hand. "er..... yeh le Lalla......meetha kha......" she held a sweet piece.

Shastrijee had a hard time digesting this fact – Amma was actually so happy for Radhika!!?

"are moko dekh ka raha hai Lalla? Le na" she fed him a piece. She then moved to every Purohit member and offered them sweets. Turning she moved and gave one sweet to Dev. "Lo Beta......ab to aap iss ghar ke daamad hai na?" she said affectionately with a wide grin.

Dev took a slow breath, while the frown in his face didn't reduce a fraction. His intense gaze kept searching her eyes to fathom the reason behind her happiness. "Jee...." he nodded vaguely and took the sweet.

Everyone took the sweet as this gesture of Amma increased the happiness in the atmosphere. Grinning, Amma then moved to Radhika and her smile turned triumphant "Tu  bhi lena......" she wanted Radhika to burn in jealousy.

A wide smile spread across Radhika's face, on seeing Amma so elated. Her throat felt tight, wondering whether Amma has actually accepted her.....and is blessing her. "Jee Amma...." saying she took a piece and then was about to bend down to take her blessings......

But Amma moved, not bothering to bless her.

Radhika felt a small pinch when Amma just walked away, and her smile disappeared. Dev caught this and his frown deepened in to a scowl, witnessing this hurting moment.  

Coming to Vishaka, Amma  beamed happily. "eei le.....betiya....toko to hum apne haathon se khilayengi. Aaj tore liye bhi to bada din hai na?"

Vishaka frowned, confused "Jee?"

"Are le na....." saying Amma fed a huge piece of sweet in her mouth....that almost filled Vishaka's mouth entirely.

"Amma.....mujhe khushi hai ke aap bhi iss rishte se prasann hai. Main aapko batane hi wala tha. Lekin aapko pata kaise chala?" Shastrijee asked curiously, but the smile lingered on his face.

Amma flashed a jubiliant smile at him. "Lalla.......tori Ma hai hum. Moko sab pata hai. Par tune bahut acha faisla kiyo hai. Are humko bhala ka aittraz ho sakta hai?" she replied, her voice seemed too sweet.

Dev and Dadima share a wary glance, doubting Amma's intentions. Turning his gaze to Amma, Dev frowned wondering what was Amma so happy for? Obviously not for Radhika......Her attitude towards Radhika a moment ago, cemented that fact!

Shastrijee nodded. "Ha Amma......waise acha huwa ke aap aaj hi aa paayi.....aapki bhet bhi ho gayi na inse....."

Beaming, Amma turned to Vishaka. "are Thakurjee ne hume bheja hai. Kaisen na aate.....are mor poti ka rishta jo tayr huwa hai...." she said, touching Vishaka's chin fondly.

Vishaka's smile faded instinctively, so did everyone else's after hearing Amma's words – this appeared a little tricky for them. Dev and Radhika share a glance wondering what was happening with Amma?

Frowning in puzzle, Vishaka gazed at her. "Amma aap......?"

"are betiya tune bahut sahi faisla kiyo hai...." she affirmed warmly, but then her tone turned in to a whisper. "Acha huwa jo tere sar se Oo Keshav ka bhoot utar gayo.....aur tune Dev se rishte ke liye Ha kar di......hmm" her voice remained affectionate.

Vishaka scowled at this. "Dev se rishta???? Mera!!!!??" her pitch rose a little, shocked.

Everyone present there frowned a little after hearing Amma's presumptions. Dev and Radhika swiftly glance at each other, feeling completely baffled.

However Amma couldn't understand why Vishaka was so baffled. "Ka huwa betiya? Tu itna chaunk kyun rahi hai?" she asked tenderly.

"Amma aap yeh sab kya keh rahi hain?? Dev aur mera rishta??? Aap aisa  soch bhi kaise sakti hain?? Mera vivah Keshav ke saath jud chukka hai na?" she retorted, feeling angry at Amma.

Hearing Vishaka blurting out everything loudly.......Amma sighed, worrying whether Vishaka was trying to disregard this relation with Dev. She swiftly grabbed her arm and pulled her a little away.

Vishaka gazed at her, completely perplexed

"acha....to tore sar se uss Keshav ka bhooth utra na hai ab tak? Are toko ka lagat hai Keshav.....toko koi khushi de paavega? Arii nadan.....itna bhala, raj gharana tora intezaar kar raho hai aur tu ab bhi Keshav ke peeche padi hai?" Amma rebuked, in a whispering tone.

"Amma yeh aap kya keh rahi hain??" Vishaka's voice again rose a little. "Mera rishta Dev se tayr nahi ho raha hai" she avowed sternly and pushed down her hands.

Dev scowled at Amma – now he understood why Amma was so happy; she wasn't happy for Radhika, but Vishaka!

Vishaka's words now stunned Amma. "eei tu ka keh rahi hai betiya?" she asked flummoxed.

"Sahi keh rahi hai Amma......." Shastrijee affirmed firmly. Vishaka walked back to them and Amma followed, wearing a befuddled expression.

"Ka sahi keh rahi hai? Are.....Lalla tune hi abhi abhi kaha na ke humara rishta tayr huwa hai inke saath? Hai na Purohitjee? To Vishaka ka keh rahi hai?" Amma asked with the same perplexed expression, glancing at everyone present there.

Shastrijee sighed silently. "Amma.....yeh sahi hai ke humara rishta Purohit parivar ke saath jud chukka hai. Yeh bhi sahi hai ke Dev ab humare damaad hai.....par yeh sach nahi ke Vishaka ka rishta unse tayr huwa hai" Shastrijee tried explaining. "Aapse kisne yeh jhooth keh diya.......aur agar keh bhi diya to aapne vishwas kaise kar liya? Vishaka ka rishta to hum Keshav babu se jod chuke hain?"

Amma pressed her lips briefly, feeling a little irritated. "Lalla.....toko samaj main aa raha hai ke tu ka keh raho hai? Are tori beti ka rishta tayr huwa hai na....tabhi to eei log tere rishtadar huwe....Dev bete humare damaad huwe na?"

Shastrijee nodded once. "Ha Amma.....lekin...."

"Lekin kya? Huh? Lalla?......" Amma almost interrupted him.

"Amma......yeh sab sach hai jo aap keh rahi hain. Lekin Dev ka rishta......Radhika ke saath juda hai.......Vishaka ke saath nahi" Shastrijee now declared firmly.

The moment his words reached Amma's ears, her eyes popped out in horror!!

Lekin Dev ka rishta......Radhika ke saath juda hai.......Vishaka ke saath nahi

As his words kept ringing in her brain, her eyes went even more wild while her heart froze for a moment, unable to believe this!!

Shastrijee glanced at everyone feeling a little ashamed for the situations created by Amma.

"er....maaf kardeejyee Purohitjee......shayad Amma ko koi galatfaimi ho gayi hai...." he apologized on behalf of Amma.

Purohitjee shook his head, gesturing there is no need for apology. "koi baat nahi...... galatfaimi hi to thi...."

Meanwhile Amma stood as a stone – frozen, after learning the truth!!

Lekin Dev ka rishta......Radhika ke saath juda hai.......Vishaka ke saath nahi

Amma slowly glanced at Radhika and sensed her anger accelerating higher. She felt defeated – vanquished. How can Dev agree to marry Radhika? She wondered.

"iska matlab....mor Vishaka ka nahi......eii manhoos Radhika ka rishta tayr huwa hai Dev ke saath?.......Eei Manhoos......safal ho gayi apne paitron main??"

Radhika's heart flinched a little, seeing this anger in Amma's eyes again.

"Dev ka rishta......Radhika ke liye??" Amma wondered aloud, making a disgusted face at Radhika.

Seeing her making such a face, Shastrijee frowned at her. "Jee Amma......!" he confirmed.  "Aapko yaad hai Shankar ne Radhika ka vivah bachpan main tayr kar diya tha? Who inse hi kiya tha......bachpan main Radhika ka rishta Dev se tayr huwa tha"

Amma's eyes widened again, hearing his words. Turning her gaze back to Radhika, she exhaled furiously. Radhika gulped a little sensing Amma's livid gaze on her.

Walking to Radhika, "acha! Tabhi sochun ke......eei manhoos chori ke liye....itne bade parivaar se rishta aa hi kaise sakat hai?" Amma retorted and then hit her head.

Purohit's were aghast seeing such treatment meted out towards Radhika by Amma. And  Dev's gaze turned steely seeing this!

"Amma!!" Shastrijee called, to stop this.

Amma turned to him swiftly. "Tu kya kar raha hai Lalla? Eei manhoos chori ke liye...... mor Vishaka ka jeevan barbad kar raho hai?" she asked coldly.

Vishaka and Shastrijee gazed at her befuddled wondering how was her life being compromised here?

Meanwhile Purohit's shared a glance within themselves, feeling appalled after seeing Amma's weird and nasty behavior towards Radhika.

"Amma Vishaka ka jeevan kaha se aagaya isme?" Shastrijee asked, confused.

"are Lalla? Eei Radhika manhoos....ka karlevegi Purohit parivaar main jaake? Aur log ka kahenge Lalla.....ke apni beti ko ek sadharan aadmi ke haathon saup diya aur parayi ladki ko Rajkumar ke haath? Bol Lalla?" she argued, coming to him.

All the Purohit's frowned hearing such remarks from Amma.......Vishaka couldn't even believe that Amma was saying such words!!!

Meanwhile Dadima and Dev shared a glance, fully understanding why Amma had lied to them about Keshav.

Even Shastrijee felt bad hearing such comments from his mother – how can she judge people on such basis. "Amma......jiske bhag main jo hota hai......use who milta hai. Vishaka ke bhag main Keshav ka saath likha tha to use unka saath mil gaya......aur Radhika ke bhag main Dev ka saath li......"

"Na......Radhika ke bhag main Dev ka saath na likha na.......Mor Vishaka ka saath likha hai Dev ke bhag main" Amma said, almost declared.

Everyone present there felt odd with Amma's stubbornness; not comprehending the reason for such behaviour of her's. Vishaka tried making her see reason. "Amma.....lekin main Dev se pyaar nahi karti"

Amma sighed. "chup.....kahe apna hi naseeb apne aap barbad kar rahi hai" snapping, she turned to Radhika. "dekh eei manhoos ko.......iske to man main ladoo phut rahe honge na......"

By now, Radhika's eyes were welled up with tears with all these curt taunts and remarks.

Reaching her quickly, Amma grabbed her arm tightly. "kyun ri tu to yahi chahti thi na..... ke tora rishta Purohit parivar main ho jaye....aur tu ek maharani banke jeeye! Tabhi to Dev baabu ke aage peeche ghumti rehti na????" she scolded, shouting her words.

"Na.....nahi Amma....." Radhika managed to utter the words. Her body had started shivering, under Amma's wrath!

Scowling, Dev gritted his teeth in anger seeing Amma's conduct. His fists balled up as he took a step to stop Amma.......but Dadima held him back. He swiftly turned and found Dadima signaling him to be quiet. His eyes widened in shock, seeing Dadima asking him to remain silent. Dadima nodded once, gesturing him to be calm. Exhaling once, he looked up at Radhika.

Devki interceded. "Amma bas keejye......kyun bewajah Radhika pe ilzam dal rahi hain? Iss bechari ki koi galti nahi hai. Yeh rishta to Shankar bhaiyya ne tayr kiya hai"

"Hmm.....tabhi to eei manhoos ke ankhon main taare chamakne lage hain!!" Amma retorted. "Pehle hi yeh Dev bete ke paas jaana chahti thi......aur ab to Shankar ke wade ke bahane iska byah ho javego......yahi socha tha na kalmuhi tune!!"  she shouted again.

"Amma bas keejye aap! Bina wajah aap Radhika pe chilla rahi hain......bhakeda kar rahi hai. Yahan koi baat hi nahi hai. Vishaka apni jagah khush hai......to aap kyun yeh sab kar rahi hain?" Shastrijee asked, feeling tensed and irked!

"Ha Ammajee......aap kaisi zid leke baith gayi hain? Aapki baaton se hi meri dono bachiyon ka dil dukh raha hai" Devki too backed him.

"Aur Amma....ab band keejye yeh sab. Ghar main samdhyane wale aayen hain. Aap yeh sab kehke......hum sabka aur inka bhi apman kar rahi hain" Shastrijee added quickly, in a stern voice.

Amma breathed in angrily, seeing no one supporting her. Throwing a glare at Radhika, she spinned back to Purohits, to try her luck with them. "aap kaisen log hain? Apne hi bete ke jeevan ko narak bana rahen hain??" she asked

Dev, Dadima and Vaishali glare at her.

"are.......Ka aap logon ko Dev bete ki chinta na hai. Vaishalijee.....aap to Dev ki Ma haina......ka aapko apne bete ki bhalayi na chahiye?" she asked, pretending to be cared.

Vaishali just turned her head away, not wanting to answer her stupid questions.

"Are boliye na.....aap jaanti hain......are paida hote hi apne Ma ko kha gayi.....eei janamjali........ooke baad.......baap ko bhi maar diya! Aisi chori ko aap apne ghar ke bahu banayengi.....?" Amma tried poisoning their mind against Radhika.

Radhika's heart twinged in pain hearing those words again and her tears rolled down continuously. Dev tried very hard to control himself, his jaws were clenched very tightly to avoid any outburst of anger here!

Shastrijee too felt really hurt but stared helplessly, not knowing how to stop his mother.

Listening this question posed to her, Vaishali turned her gaze to Amma feeling horror struck. How can Amma blame Radhika for all this?? Amma had the same mentality as those villagers had, when Radhika was a child. Glowering, "Ammajee.....mujhe apne bete ki fikr hai..... aura apse jyaada hai"  she snapped.

"To kahe.....Ooka vivah iss manhoos se tayr kar rahe ho? Are kayi saalon pehle jo galati huwi thi......iska matlab eei to na hai ke aap phirse yahi galti dauraen.....are iss manhoos se shaadi karne ke baad aapka ghar barbad ho javego!!" Amma added, coldly.

"Dekhiye Ammajee......aap humse badi hai isiliye aapka sanman karte huwe hum chup hain.....par aap iss tarah humse baat nahi kar sakti" Mr. Purohit said, he tried keeping his cool.

"Wah......Purohitjee......kaisen Ma Baap hai aap log? Bete ke jeevan ko narak bana rahe hain? aur mose keh rahe hain ke hum chup rahe?" Amma said curtly.

Vaishali gave a sigh, unable to tolerate all this crap. "Ammajee.....hum apne bete se bahut pyaar karte hain. Aur yeh bhi jaante hain ke uske liye kya sahi hai aur kya galat" her voice remained firm.

"acha?" Amma remarked sarcastically.

"Ha Ammajee.....agar inhi sab befizul ki baatein man ni hoti to main kabhi Radhika ka haath Dev ke liye bachpan main mangti hi nahi. Main in sab manyataon main vishwas nahi rakhti!!" Vaishali added strongly.

Dev was staring at Amma furiously, all the while trying to control his anger. But Radhika's trickling tears were making it more difficult for him to retrain himself. How much will his Radhika have to suffer from Amma's hands?

Meanwhile Shastrijee felt really embarrassed with Amma's unnecessary rants. He didn't even know what her problem was? And why was she hell bent on ruining Radhika's life? A part of his heart started filling with fear wondering if Purohits might stop this marriage – either because they all were insulted here.....or the worst would happen, they might not accept Radhika!!

Mr. Purohit backed his wife. "Ha Ammajee....hume pura vishwas tha ke Radhika humare liye ek achi bahu saabit hogi. Aur aaj itne saalon baad Radhika ko dekhkar.....humara vishwas aur bhi pakka ho chukka hai ke......Dev ke liye Radhika bilkul sahi hai"

"Ammajee.....Radhika ke gun, uske sanskar, uska bartav, uska swabhav......humne yeh sab dekhkar Dev ke saath uska rishta joda hai.....na ki yeh fizul ki baatein sunke" Vaishali added, steadfastedly.

This made the fear to be vanished from Shastrijee's mind. Their words gave him the hope that Purohit's would still accept Radhika. Taking a relieved breath, he turned his gaze to Amma to stop her.

Amma smirked. "acha? Aapko bharosa hoga......par sach to sach hi rahega na. Eei chori manhoos hai.....abshaguni hai! Aap iss sach ko to na badal sakat hai na? are eei chori jis ghar main jaavegi.....Oo ghar ko nasht kar devegi......dekh lena!! Kal ko agar Dev bete ko iss manhoos se vivah karne ke baad kachu ho jaaye......to"

"Bas Behenjee!!" Dadima interrupted angrily. "Bahut ho gaya.....aap had par kar rahi hai......"

Meanwhile, hearing Amma's such words, Radhika's teary red eyes widened, feeling shocked.

"Kal ko agar Dev bete ko iss manhoos se vivah karne ke baad kachu ho jaaye......to"

Shastrijee too interceded. "Bas Hogaya Amma.......ab aap kuch nahi kahengi!!!!" he ordered coldly. "Aap kyun meri bachi ka jeevan nasht karne pe tuli hain??" he pleaded to know.

"Humra farz tha aapko sach batana......to humne kiyo hai" Amma said tersely to Purohits.

"Maaf keejeyega Ammajee....." Mrinalini spoke up. "Lekin iss umar main aapke mooh se yeh baatein shoba nahi deti. Yeh sab anpad gawar log kehte hain"

Mr. Purohit didn't appreciate that retort from Mrinalini. "beta......bas.....woh humse badi hai"

Meantime, Amma glowered at her remark.

But Dadima backed Mrinalini "Nahi beta.......Mrinalini bilkul theek keh rahi hai" she said, glaring at Amma.

"Aap hum sab se badi hai......bujurg hain, humse jyaada jeevan dekha hai aapne....phir bhi aisi takhiyanusi (orthodox) baaton pe vishwas karti hain. Are ghar ke bade to choton ko sahi raah dikhate hain.....par yahan to aap hi iss tarah ki wierd baatein kar rahi hai" Mrinalini added angrily.

Amma shook her head, clearly showing her disagreement with such behavior "Hmm..... tum choti ho......waisi ho raho......" she snapped.

"Ammajee......choton ko to aap pesh aane ka tarika bata rahi hain.....kya aap jaanti hai ke bade kaise bartav karte hain?" Vivek replied sternly. "Aap kyun Radhika ke saath itna bura bartav kar rahi hain? Agar Radhika ko janam dete hi uski Ma guazar gayi to isme uska kya kasoor hai? Who iske liye kaise zimmedar hai?" he asked tersely.

"Ha Ammajee......Vivek sahi hai. Are isme Radhika ka kya dosh. Aur humne apni bahu chun li hai.....aur hum use hi apne ghar ki bahu banayenge.......chahe koi kuch bhi kahe" Vaishali added in her stern voice.

Amma glared at all them. She couldn't belive that Purohits were shielding Radhika so badly – rather than cursing her, they were praising her!

Shastrijee and Devki felt a little happiness in this moment of distress, seeing how every Purohit member stood up for Radhika. None of them blamed Radhika for anything, instead they all spoke in her defence. This gave them the assurance that Radhika will forever be happy in that household......

Amma exhaled furiously seeing everyone supporting Radhika. None of them wanted to believe in her words? "Theek hai......jab kal kachu anhoni ho jaave......iss Manhoos anathan ke wajah se......to pata chalega" she tried more.

"Meri Chachi ko kuch mat kahiye.....woh bahut achi hain" Nandu retorted in his cute voice.

Amma glared down at the kid and saw him glowering back at her.

Placing her hand on Nandu, Mrinalini chuckled humorlessly. "Dekha Ammajee.....ek bacha bhi samaj sakta hai. Par aap nahi.......I don't understand aapko problem kya hai? I mean aap kyun iss tarah zid kar rahi hai ke Dev Vishaka se shaadi Karen??" she shrugged.

Dev glanced at Mrinalini and all others, with a gratitude filled gaze for supporting Radhika so much.....and then turned to look at Amma, who was staring at all of them dumfounded. "Aur rahi baat meri Ammajee......" his voice had turned steely by now.

Amma looked up at him.

"Mujhe samaj main nahi aa raha hai ke aap mere parivar ka iss tarah apman kyun kar rahi hain? Lekin itna samaj leejye......ke mere parivar wale mere liye acha hi sochenge. Aur Radhika.....woh bilkul waisi hai jaisi ladki maine apne liye chahi thi" he stated in a firm resolute voice.

Radhika closed her eyes letting the tear drops completely drench her face. Her heart was touched – overwhelmed, seeing each and every Purohit member defending her, protecting her. Not one of them backed Amma; had they.....she would have broken down! Her throat felt too tight and heart was overflowing with happiness seeing not just her husband but every single member of his family loving her so much. They didn't even have a trace of doubt, regarding whether she is an ill fated girl!

Amma stared at Dev for a moment furiously......but then smirked, regaining her calm composure. "Aap jhooth bol rahe hain Dev beta" her voice seemed too confidant.

Dev scowled in confusion. Radhika opened her eyes and wiped her tears off.

"Hmm...aap iss rishte ke liye iss liye sweekar kar rahe hain.....kyunki aapki parivar ki khushi isme hain...aapki khushi nahi" she tried to explain her point.

Dev sighed feeling a little irked now. "Meri khushi mere parivar ki khushi se alag nahi hai"

Amma smiled truiphantly "Yahi to hum keh rahi hain. Aapke parivaar ki khushi Radhika hai...... aapki nahi"

"Ab kya baaki reh gaya hai Amma?" Shastrijee asked furiously. "Bas keejye......pehle hi aapke wajah se inka bahut apman ho chukka hai.....aur nahi. Aap jaaiye andar....."

Amma tried to remain calm. "Chale jaayenge Lalla....par pehle Dev bete ko mere sawal ka jawab dena hoga....."

"Kaisa jawab?" Dadima asked coldly.

"Dev yeh shaadi apni marzi na kar rahe hain....ka iss baat ka ehsaas aapko kabhi nahi huwa behenjee......aapto inki Dadima hai na?" Amma asked coldly.

"Mujhe achi tarah se pata hai ke Dev ke dil main kya hai....uski pasand ache se pata hai mujhe" Dadima replied in a firm confident tone.

Amma arched her brows. "acha? To jab Dev Vishaka se prem karte hain.....kahe aap uska vivah Radhika se kar rahe hain?" she retorted quickly, with high certainity.

Instantly, everyone frowned at her again. Dev's scowl turned fierce. "Vishaka se??" he asked, unbelievingly. How in the world did she assume that? He wondered.

Vishaka too had the same expression of bewilderment.

Amma nodded, coolly. "Ha...."

Vishaka intervened. "Amma enough! Aap yeh ab kya kahe jaa rahi hain......Dev mujhse?"

"Hmm......Dev Vishaka se prem karte hain. Unhone Radhika se vivah ki manzoori to sirf isiliye di hai.....kyunki yeh unke parivaar ki icha hai. Unki na hai" her voice still remained certain.

"Aapko aisa kyun lagta hai Behnejee?" Dadima asked, arching her brows acidicly.

"Kyunki humne kayi baar Dev ko humare ghar main.....mandir main.....kisiko dhoondte huwe dekha hai. Inki nazare humesha kisike liye bechain rehti hain.....jaise inka dil tadapta hai kisike liye......boliye? sach na hai ka eei sab?" Amma asked to Dev, fiercely.

Dev's brows twitched further, hearing her. He didn't know what answer he was supposed to give her.

Dadima tried interjecting. "er......aisa kuch......"

But Amma interrupted her curtly. "Hum Dev bete se sunna chahenge"

Dev shot her an angry glance and then looked at Radhika, who inturn gazed at him silently with her teary eyes. He knew that she didn't want their love to be revealed to her family and so his lips were tied on that front.

Vishaka walked to Amma. "Amma......bas keejye.....Na main Dev se pyaar karti hoon aur nahi Dev....samjhi aap!!" she asserted firmly.

"Tu yeh itne vishwas se kaise keh sakat hai Vishaka? Humne dekho hai....Dev ki nazaron main prem bhara intezaar......tore waaste" Amma argued.

Sighing irkedly,Vishaka replied "Kyunki.....woh....." but then she froze her lips remembering Radhika's promise. Feeling helpless and utterly disgusted with the turn of events she turned her face away.

Amma smiled again, elatedly. Radhika knew why Dev and Vishaka seemed frustrated, only because of her request.....but what can she do now at this point?

Seeing Dev silent, Mr. Purohit felt his heart race a little. "Dev?" he called worriedly.

Amma gave a small triumphant smirk. "Bolo na beta....." she prompted.  

Dev glanced up to glare at her briefly and then exhaling once, nodded. "Ha Ammajee...... sahi keh rahi hai"

Everyone had their eyes going wide at this affirmation, except Dadima. Radhika frowned in confusion. Amma had a wide smile on her face.

Dev continued, unperturbed. "Sahi keh rahi ke main jab mandir ya iss ghar main aata hoon to meri nazrein kisiko dhoonda karti hai.....mera man kisike liye bechain ho uth tha hai.....lekin who bechaini, who tadap......Vishaka ke liye nahi.....Radhika ke liye thi!" he stated firmly.

All the people sensed a relief washing through them......and Amma's smile vanished now.

Nodding once, Dev glanced at Radhika "Main Radhika ko bahut pehle se pasand karne laga tha.....aur najane kab man hi man chahne bhi laga tha"

Radhika's gaze turned loving while a small smile pulled her lips.  

Shifting his gaze to Shastrijee, Dev continued sincerely "aur wahi chahat.....pyaar main badal gayi. Aur isiliye main Radhika se milne ke liye bechain rehta.....par mera vishwas keejye Shastrijee mere man main Radhika ke liye koi galat bhavna nahi thi....agar kuch tha..... to sirf sacha pyaar. Aur isiliye main uska haath thamna chahtha tha.....apne jeevan main laana chahtha hoon" his voice didn't waver even once, it remained resolute and determined

He folded his hands in respect. "Babuji.....mujhe aasha ke aap mujhe galat nahi samjhenge......mere man main Radhika ke liye kuch hai.....to sirf sacha pyaar hai aur kuch nahi...." he affirmed tenderly, looking straight in to Shastrijee's eyes.

Shastrijee gazed at him for a second silently.......and then a small smile broke on his face. "Main aapko galat kyun samjhoonga beta......aap to meri bachi se sacha prem karte hain. Maine dekha hai......aur mujhe pura yakeen hai ke aapse acha var meri bachi ke liye koi ho hi nahi sakta. Jis sachai se aapne apne dil ki baat kahi hai.....aisa sirf wahi insaan keh sakta hai....jo sacha ho......jiske man main kapat ho......woh humari ankhon main dekh iss tarah sach nahi keh paata......." he approved affectionately.

Dev smiled, knowing that Shastrijee supported him and he swiftly glanced at Radhika, who inturn was gazing at him lovingly through her glistening eyes, while her lips were smiling along happily.

Dadima smiled proudly at her Dev who easily kept Radhika's words but at the same time didn't lie to Shastrijee. She then turned her gaze to Amma, who was staring with wide eyes, her face had gone pale white.

"Behenjee......ab to aapko yakeen ho gaya na.....ke Dev ne kabhi Vishaka se pyaar nahi kiya hai....woh humesha se Radhika ko pasand karta tha" she repeated the words for Amma with a proud tone.

Amma glanced at her and Dev for a second and then shook her head, disagreeing. "Nahi......Dev babu jhooth bol rahe hain" she asserted.

Everyone scowled at her again wondering why she is again ranting like this.

"Are inhone keh diya aur hum man levenge? Are kaisen parivar wale hain aaplog? Dev babu to aise hi kahenge na......aapki khushi ke liye....par ka aap logon ka farz na banat hai ke aap inke dil ki baat jane......kaise Ma baap hain aap?" Amma kept arguing, pointlessly – her brain just didn't allow her to accept the fact that Dev can love Radhika too? How can he? Her Vishaka was much better.......he had to love her only!!!!!

Dadima sighed furiously unable to take anymore of this useless arguments and took a step to near Amma. "Aap mere paarivar ko kitni der se apmanit kar rahi hain? Hum yeh sab agar seh rahe hain to sirf humari Radhika ke liye.......isiliye nahi kyunki humare muh main zaban nahi. Main Dev ko achi tarah se jaanti hoon. Who Radhika se prem karta hai......Vishaka ko to sirf usne apna dost mana hai.....us se alawa aur kuch nahi"

She continued, in the same stern steely voice. "Aur aap hume seekha rahi hain? aap jaanti hai ke aapki iss harkat se aapki laadli poti ko kitna dukh pahunch raha hoga? Iss samay hum se jyaada use ajeeb lag raha hoga.....are ek aisi ladki jiska vivah tayr ho chukka hai..... aap uska naata Dev ke saath jod rahi hain? Dev uska hone wala jeeja hai...... kya beet rahi hogi iss samay.......in sab bachon par? Socha hai aapne?"

Amma nodded. "humko pata hai ke mor poti ki khushi kisme hain? aapse seekhne ki jaroorat na hai hume" she snapped back curtly.

Dadima glowered at her for a second. "Ha shayad......isiliye aapne uss din mujhse mandir main jhooth kaha tha......ke Radhika ka vivah bachpan main......Keshav ke saath tayr huwa tha....."

Amma's eyes popped out wide after hearing her blurting out the truth and she flitted her gaze to her. Everyone else, except Dev and Radhika, just stared at Amma, stunned and shocked.

"Amma? Keshav aur Radhika......yeh maaji kya keh rahi hain?" Shastrijee's shocked voice reached Amma.

Vishaka too was utterly flabbergasted. "Amma?" she called, her voice went very low in shock.

Amma slowly turned to them – not knowing where to look. Her pot of lies had been broken and all her ugly acts came out in the front.

Seeing her silent, Shastrijee felt his anger rising. "iska matlab Amma aapne......yeh kaha tha maaji se?" he asked, flummoxed.

Amma sighed once angrily. "Ha....kaha tha!!" she snapped, furiously....not even feeling a tinge of remorse for her action.

"Par Kyun??????" Vishaka asked, her pitch increased in fury.

Everyone turned their gaze to Vishaka, who was turning red in anger.

However Amma kept her cool. "Kyunki moko pata hai ke Keshav tore liye sahi na hai. Are uske paas hai hi kya? Na gaadi....na paisa. Bol? Ek sadharan se ghar main rehta hai......ek naukri karta hai.....toko ka khushi de paavega?" she argued, turning to Vishaka.

She continued. "Aur....phir agar humne eei keh diya hota ke Keshav tora mangetar hai.....to Dev ka rishta tore liye kabhi na aata....!!" 

Vishaka's brows twitched, now feeling hurt and betrayed by her own grandmother. "isiliye aapne aisa kiya?......aap chahti ke mera vivah Dev se ho jaaye......taake mujhe paise......gaadiyan......banglon ka sukh mile?" she asked, her tone seemed too agonizing.

Amma's gaze turned affectionate. "Ha mor bachi. Lalla ne to......bina soche samjhe..... tora haath uss Keshav ke haath main de diya. Are eei bhi na socha ke....tu kaise reh paavegi? Tu to naadan hai.....apna bhala bura na samaj sakat hai.....par Lalla to toko rok sakta tha na? isiliye moko apne haathon main sab kuc........"

"Bas.....Amma!!" Vishaka stopped her, her voice wavered a little. "Bas keejye Amma...... aap mera aur Keshav ka rishta todna chahti thi?" she asked painfully.

Amma just looked, without feeling guilty for her actions. "Ha....hum na chahti thi ke tora rishta uss Keshav se ho......" she confessed.

Some tears formed in Vishaka's eyes while Shastrijee and Devki glanced at each other worriedly. Radhika too shared a somber glance with Dev.

Vishaka meanwhile remembered how Amma used to force her to meet Dev always. "Oh.... to aap isiliye mujhe baar baar Dev ke ghar bejha karti thi? Iss liye......taake....?" her voice broke.

Amma's gaze flinched seeing so much pain in Vishaka's voice.

"uss din.....bhi aapne mujhe jaan bhujkar Purohit house bhejna chaha tha.....kyunki Dev uss din ghar main akele the aur who beemar bhi the.....Haina??" she asked, her tone now seemed mixed with pain and anger.

Taking a breath, Amma looked away. Vishaka gave a sad chuckle. "Par dekhiye na Amma......uss din bhi Dev ka khayal rakhne main nahi gayi thi.....Radhika gayi thi!" she informed.

Amma's eyes widen completely in shock.

"Kyunki Radhika ke Kanha ne Dev ko uske liye chuna hai......mere liye nahi Amma!" she asserted.

This angered Amma and she glared at Radhika.

Dev came a step forward. "Ha Ammajee.....Mujhse shaadi karke Vishaka ko gaadi, bangla, paisa......sab milega.....par jo cheez ek vivah ki neev banti hai who nahi mil payega.....Pyaar!" he said, in a calm, yet resolute tone.

Glancing up at him, Amma stared dumbly.

"Mera pyaar Radhika hai.....uske alawa main kisi aur ko pyaar nahi de sakta hai. Aur Vishaka ka pyaar Keshav hai....aur who ek doosre se bahut pyaar karte hain" saying he glanced at Vishaka briefly. "Main mila hoon Keshav se.....ek acha aadmi hai who..... Vishaka ko humesha khush rakhega. Bhale hi aaj uske paas gaadi aur bangla na ho......par who apni mehnat, lagan aur vishaka ka saath paakar.....un unchayion ko jaroor chu sakta hai" he elucidated smoothly.

However his explanations weren't able to pentrate inside her fat skinned cells. She kept breathing furiously.

"Ha Amma......Dev bilkul theek keh rahe hain. Maine apni bachi ka haath Keshav ke haathon main yunhi nahi de diya hai......woh ek ache insaan hai....mehnati hain, samajdar hai" Shastrijee also backed Dev. "aap bewajah itna natak kar rahi hain......"

Saying he turned to Purohit's and folded his hands, to ask apology. "Mujhe kshama kar deejye......aapka ko yahan apman huwa hai.....uske liye main aapse haath jodkar maafi mangta hoon" he apologized genuinely, feeling very ashamed and guilty of whatever transpired in the previous few minutes.

"Nahi Shastrijee.....hume aapse koi shikayat nahi. Aap maafi mat mangiye......hume to bas yeh aasha hai ke Behenjee ko apni galti ka ehsaas ho jaaye....jo who Vishaka ke saath kar rahi hain....Hum yeh sab kehkar aapka ya unka dil nahi todna chahte......sirf sachai se parichit karwana chahte the" Dadima added gently.

Mr. Purohit backed his mother. "Jee Shastrijee....hume koi shikayat nahi. Aur phir to ab aapka parivaar humara paarivar hi hai.....Radhika ko humne apni bahu nahi.....beti samjha hai"

Amma jerked her head, hearing such loving words for Radhika. Meanwhile Shastrijee sensed his throat going tight.

"acha Shastrijee ab hume chalna chahiye......bahut der ho gayi hai" Dadima said, smiling again.

Shastrijee nodded. "Theek hai maaji......main panditjee se baat karke aapko suchit kar doonga....." he added warmly – but a part of his heart was drowning in remorse.

Purohit's folded their hands in respect towards them.

Dadima neared to Radhika "tum chinta mat karo....hume apne faisle pe pura bharosa hai.....tumhe apne ghar main laake hum koi galti nahi karenge.....hmm" she reassured Radhika lovingly – knowing that after hearing all these taunts her heart would be shattered.

Radhika indeed felt nice hearing this assurance....and small tears again formed in her eyes.

Smiling sweetly, Dadima inched closer and planted a small kiss on her forehead. "Mere Dev ke liye.....tumse achi ladki ho hi nahi sakti" she affirmed.

Dev smiled, seeing Dadima comforting Radhika so lovingly. He knew she would be feeling very bad, scathed now and Dadima's loving words would surely heal her. Slowly he glanced at Amma and found her still angry.

"Kaash......Radhika ko iss ghar main Dadima ka pyaar mila hota. Par.....aaj aapka roop dehkkar.....main jan chukka hoon ke jeevan bhar Radhika kis nark main rahi hai.....lekin aur nahi......meri Dadima use bahut pyaar karegi......mujhse bhi jyaada"

His gaze flitted back to Radhika and found her smiling a bit. His lips too widened unknowingly.

"acha Shastrijee.....chalte hain......apna khayal rakhna Radhika....." saying Dadima and others slowly started moving.

Radhika swiftly shifted her gaze and found Dev, who was inturn comforting her through his gaze.

"apna khayal rakho Radhika......main hoo tumhare saath"

She nodded her head by a fraction, comprehending his silent words and smiled a little more.

Seeing this, Dev turned and followed his family. Shastrijee and Devki walked along with them to the car. Meanwhile Amma stood like a rock, unmoving.

The moment Purohits stepped out, Vishaka threw an angry glance at Amma and then rushed to her room. Seeing this, Radhika too followed her worriedly. "Vishaka?"

Amma didn't move, stood frozen. She couldn't believe that things slipped out of her hand so easily.

"Mera pyaar Radhika hai.....uske alawa main kisi aur ko pyaar nahi de sakta hai. Aur Vishaka ka pyaar Keshav hai....aur who ek doosre se bahut pyaar karte hain"

Dev's words kept circling in her brain.....increasing her anger with every passing second. It was too much for her to bear! She was defeated......all way along she had thought Dev loved Vishaka.....but he never had! He loved Radhika??? A disgusted expression again filled her face at that thought.

But the next second some other thought flashed across her brain.

"Kahi....eei manhoos Radhika ne koi jadoo tona karke.....Dev ke man main apne liye prem to na jaga liyo? Hmm......aisa hi hai....warna mor Vishaka ke rehte huwe koi uss manhoos Radhika ko dekhega bhi kaise? Huh??.......Na moko kachu karna padego...... par ka kare hum??......kachu karno padego......" Mumbling seriously, she sauntered to her room in a daze.

After escorting the Purohit's till the car, Shastri's returned back to the house. Entering inside Shastrijee and Devki looked for Amma, but she wasn't present in the main hall.

Sighing angrily, Shastrijee glanced at Devki. "Jo aaj Amma ne kiya......woh sach main sharmdayi hai...."

Devki looked down, agreeing with him silently.

Walking across the room furiously, he shook his head, disapproving Amma's actions. "mujhe to yeh samaj main nahi aata ke......Amma ke man main itne neeche vichar aaye kahan se......Radhika ke liye unki nafrat itni badh gayi hai....are ek baar bhi nahi socha ke yeh sab karne se uska pura jeevan barbad ho jaayega? Purohit parivaar ka iss tarah apman karti rahi......Radhika ka naam Keshav se jjodkar bataya hai unko....."

"Ha jee......yeh to unhone bahut galat kiya. Najane kya beet rahi hogi Vishaka pe. Aur meri Radhika ka to.....najane uske dil pe kitne chot lagi hogi.....Amma ke muh se yeh sab sunke.....aaj uska shagun tha....aur itne ache shub mauke pe....uska to man hi...." Devki added glumly, feeling very sad.

"Ha Devkijee....pata nahi....Amma ke man main kya hai? Kaha se unke man main yeh baatein aa gayi? Are yeh to Purohit parivaar ka badapan hai....ke unhone kuch kaha nahi....koi aur hota to najane yeh rishta bhi......" his words froze, feeling a small shudder just thinking of such consequences.

Glancing back at her once, he scanned the room. "Par Amma hai kahan? Mujhe unse iss Vishay main baat karna hai.....poochna hai ke kyun unhone iss tarah ka bartav kiya?" his voice turned furious.

"Jee who....." Devki too scanned the area.....and then her gaze stumbled on Amma's room that was now closed. "Lagta hai Ammajee apne kamre main hain...."

Taking in a angry breath, Shatrijee walked towards the room. Devki followed him to pacify his anger. "aap jyaada gussa na ho jee....."

He scowled at her. "Gussa na hovum.....are meri dono bachiyon ka dil kyun dukhaya unhone....unhe jawaab to dena hi hoga...." saying he turned to Amma's room and banged it loudly. "Amma!!......" he called.

But there was no response......

"Amma!!" he again called, banging the door loudly.

"Jee....lagta hai Amma aaram kar rahi hogi....aap thodi der baad baat keejye" Devki said slowly.

"Theek hai....inhe mere sawalon ka jawab to dena hi hoga. Abhi nahi to theek hai...." saying he moved towards his room with the same angry look. Devki meanwhile moved to the girls room to pacify them.

Reaching their home, Purohits sat comfortably on the couch. Whatever had transpired in Shastri House surely left a bad taste in their mouth.

"I never knew Dadima.....ke Amma Radhika se iss had tak nafrat kar sakti hai?" Mrinalini huffed angrily, the moment she sat.

Dadima and Dev glanced at her. They had never told anyone about Amma's rude behavior towards Radhika.

"Hmm.....sahi hai. Najane kyun who sirf apni sagi poti ke baare main soch rahi hai" Vaishali also backed her, still feeling furious at Amma's attitude.

Dadima spoke in. "Jo bhi ho.....mujhe to iss baat ki khushi hai ke mere saath mera parivaar Radhika ke saath hai. Usne apne ghar main chahe jitne dukh sahe ho....par iss ghar main aane ke baad sab us se bahut pyaar karenga.....hain na?" she added a little cheerfully to lighten up the moods.

Mrinalini jumped in excitedly. "Ha Dadima...Hum Radhika ko itna pyaar denge ke uss khadoos Amma ke diye huwe saare dard who bhul jaayegi!!"

Everyone laughed at Mrinalini's choice of words. Dev glanced at Dadima and smiled thankingly.

"Ha...... hum sab use iss ghar ki bahu nahi beti banake rakhenge......aur phir use jiska sabse saath chahiye.....woh to takat banke uska saath de hi raha hai" Mr. Purohit added, glancing at Dev.

Dev just smiled at him happily.

"Oh yes......Ab main samjhi Dev......" Mrinalini wondered aloud, making Dev turn his attention to her.

"Kya?" he asked.

Mrinalini's lips twitched teasingly. "yahi ke tum wahan....pahunchne ke baad sirf Radhika ke kamre ko hi kyun dekh rahe the....." she replied sweetly.

Instantly Dev blushed in response, knowing that even she had noticed this.

Vaishali shares a smiling glance with Mr. Purohit. While Dadima chuckles.

"Hmm.....aur Radhika ke aane ke baad to jaise.....Deverjee baaki sab kuch bhul gaye! Kyun??" Mrinalini continued in the same cute teasing tone.

Trying to compose his blush, Dev pursed his lips for a second. "bhabhi.....please aisa kuch nahi hai......" saying he turned, but his blush only increased.

"oh really? So why are you blushing?? Waise mujhe nahi pata tha ke tum Radhika se pyaar karte ho? Mujhe kyun nahi bataya??" she demanded showing anger.

Dadima and Dev share a smiling glance – Radhika and Dev's story was a secret between them.

"Tumhe nahi bataya hoga.....par mujhe to bataya tha Dev ne....." Dadima confessed.

Mrinalini's eyes widened in shock. "To mujhe kyun nahi bataya aap logon ne? abhi se aap logon se mujhe alag kar diya?" she asked, showing moc sadness.

Dadima laughed. "are tujhe koi alag kar sakta hai kya? Hmm? Tum to iss ghar ki sabse pyaari bachi ho.....woh to bas sab kuch itna jaldi ho gaya ke....kisiko batane ka mauka hi nahi mila.....waise iss shaitan ne mujhe bhi bas thode dino pehle hi bataya....." she said, hitting Dev's head lightly.

"Ow.....Dadima...." Dev tried to duck out, but was unsuccessful.

"Hmm....to ab aapko sab batana hoga.....Deverje!!" Mrinalini demanded.

Dev smiled. "abhi nahi bhabhi......not now!" saying he winked at her once and getting up, walked to his room.

Others smiled at him. "Bas mere bache ke chehre pe isi tarah muskan rahe......aaj jo bhi huwa.....un sabse Dev ka dil bhi dukha hoga" Dadima's tone turned somber.

"Aap fikr mat keejye......ek baar Radhika aa jayegi....iske chehre pe sirf khushi rahegi"
Vaishali replied, and everyone nodded, agreeing.

Later in the evening........

Amma was strolling across her room wondering what she was supposed to do. From afternoon she had locked herself in her room, not even stepping out to have food. Her brain continuously kept sifting through various things and she knew that she had to get a solution fast for her problem.......

"ek baar main Dev aur Radhika ka rishta tod doon....phir Vishaka ko manana aasan hovego" she mumbled.

And then glanced up at Lord's picture hanging on the wall. Exhaling once, she walked up to it. "Thakurjee.....aap hi batao moko.....ke ka karna hai. Oo chori apna jadoo tona karke.... Dev pe aur Vishaka pe.......mor poti se ooki khushiyan cheen na chaht hai...... humka koi raah dikhao......."

Some moments later......

Shastrijee came back home "Devkijee......." he called, taking his seat.

Devki came out with a glass of water. "are aagaye aap? Itni der kaisi ho gayi....."

"Hmm....woh ek yajman ke gahr jana pad gaya....kuch puja ke baare main baat karne....." he replied, sipping the water.

Just then, he remembered about Amma and glanced up to ask about her. "Amma bahar aayi?" he asked slowly, his voice turned stern.

Devki shook her head. "nahi jee.....shaam ki chai......khana bhi khane nahi aayi....... mujhe to fikr ho rahi hai jee......" she added in a concerned tone.

Taking a breath, Shastrijee turned his face. "Fikr ki koi avashyakta nahi....... main jaanta hoon who gussa hongi. Par gussa hone ki wajah kya hai? Are gussa to Purohit parivar ko hona chahiye......inhe nahi....jo galti ki hai uska abhas to nahi hai.....bas aur muh phulake baith gayi hain? Najane inke man main kya chal raha hai?" he wondered angrily

"aap shant ho jaaye jee....." Devki said softly.

"Radhika aur Vishaka kahan hain?" he asked gently.

"jee.....Vishaka to tabse chup hi hai. Kuch nahi keh rahi......aur Radhika uske saath hai. Andar kuch kaam kar rahi hai....." she replied, taking the glass back.

Shastrijee nodded, understanding his daughter's minds. "Hmm.....koi baat nahi. Unhe aaram karne deejye.....unka man bhi bada ashant hoga na....."

"Jee....."

Suddenly –

The door to Amma's room flung open. Shastrijee and Devki jerked their head towards the room.....and found Amma standing in front of her room with her luggage.

Shastrijee got up with a stern look "Amma?"

Amma just walked to him – her face still devoid of any remorse for any of her actions.

"Amma.....aapne yeh sab kyun kiya? Meri dono bachiyon ki zindagi ke saath khilwad kiya hai aapne. Aap jaanti hai......Purohit paarivar ko kaisa laga hoga yeh dekhkar ke aap......meri Amma.....meri hi bachi ke saath itna bura vyavhar karti hain? Ek Shastri ki Ma hoke......thakiyanusi baaton pe vishwas rakhti hain? Kaisa laga hoga unhe jab aapne unse Keshav ko Radhika ka hone wala pati bataya?? Are itna bada jhooth kaha aapne?? Ek baar bhi nahi socha ke agar Vishaka ko yeh sach pata chal jaata to use kaise lagta?? Boliye Amma?" he asked fiercely.

Amma just nodded her head once. "acha.....ab toko bhi apni Ma galat laage hain?"

Shastrijee sighed. "Amma.....aap galat hain. Jo aapne aaj un sabke saamne kiya kya who galat nahi tha? Kya jaroorat thi aapko Vishaka aur Dev ke rishte ke baare main aise an shan kehne ki? Are sachai jaane baghair kaise aapne un sab par itne saare aarop laga diye?" he asked in the same stern tone.

"Moko sab sach pata hai Lalla.....Dev more Vishaka se hi prem karte hain. Oo to uss manhoos Radhika ne unpe koi jadoo kar diya jo who kuch samaj nahi paa rahe....." Amma replied.

Shastrijee stared at her baffled for a second. Even after all this, she wasn't ready to believe the truth....was still clinging on to her assumptions?

"Amma aap ab bhi.....apni soch pe adi hain? are itne saare logon ne samjhaya aapko phir bhi? Dev Vishaka se prem karte bhi hon....to bhi Vishaka to unse prem nahi karti hai na Amma?" he added.

"To ka huwa......karne lagegi" Amma replied, casually.

Shastrijee and Devki shared a glance feeling weird with Amma's attitude. "Amma...... bas huwa....ab aap iss ghar main in baaton ka jikr nahi karengi" he instructed.

"Theek hai.....mori jubaan band kar de.....jab khud ki beti ek sadharan vyakti ke saath rahegi.......aur Oo parayi chori....ek rajkumar ke saath ghumegi.....tab churiyan chalvegi dil pe.....tab dekhlena tu......" Amma retorted.

"Bas Amma!! Main samaj nahi paa raha hoon Amma ke aap kis adhar pe yeh keh rahi hain? Dev Radhika se prem karte hain......woh kabhi Vishaka ko sukhi nahi rakh paayenge......itni si baat aapko samaj main nahi aati....."

Hearing all this commotion, Radhika and Vishaka come out of their room.

"Lalla....tu to bas apni Ma ko sabka zimmedar thehra raho hai. Are mora apman huwa hai......uska kachu nahi?" she asked furiously

"Apman? Aapka? Kahan Amma?" Shastrijee asked, glancing at her.

"Are Oo Dev ki Dadima....more liye ka ka keh rahi thi......aur tu chup chap khada suntan raha....kahe.......Oo abhagan chori ke liye?" she snapped, curtly.

"Amma......ab agar ek aur baar aapne meri Radhika ke liye aise shabd isthmal kiye...... to mujhe majbooran yeh bhoolna hoga ke aapmeri Ma hain!" he replied angrily.

Amma stared at him furiously..... "Ha ha.....Lalla....kar Oo Radhika ki taarif kar.....moko bhul jaa......are janam dene wali ko bhul jaa......"

Shastrijee sighed irked. "Amma....aap doshi hai. Aapne unsabka apman kiya hai. Lekin who log ache hain....isi liye unhone aapki baaton ka bura na mana.....aapki umar ka lihaz karke.....chup rahe. Par kya humara farz nahi banta ke.....hum bhi apni seema main rahe?" he asked toning down his anger a little.

But Amma kept breathing in angrily....suddenly her gaze fell on Radhika who stood next to Vishaka. "ab toko chain aagayo hovega na chori!!" she shouted.

Radhika flinched a little, hearing this shout.

"are ek bete ko Ma se alag kar diyo......phunk dal diyo iss ghar main.....ab to khush hai na tu karamjali!!" she shouted angrily.

"Amma.......Radhika pe chillana band keejye. Uski koi galti nahi hai...." Shastrijee quickly defended.

"acha.....to sab mor galti hai na.....to theek hai. Iss ghar main mor Lalla, mor poti, mor Bahuriya......sab khilaf ho gaye hain.....iss manhoos chori ke wajah se....to humra eei ghar main rehna ka kaunu matlab nahi hai......hum eei ghar chodke jaa rahi hain!!" she declared.

Everyone looked at her, shocked and astound.

"Jaa rahi hai eei ghar chodke.....jo tore Babuji aur maine itne banaya tha Lalla...." she tried infusing some somberness in to her tone. "Par ab ka.....jab iss ghar mori koi baat hi nahi manta.....hum eihan rehkar bhi ka karlevenege?" saying she turned towards the door.

"Amma.....yeh aap kya keh rahi hain?" Shastrijee asked, puzzled.

"Ha Lalla....tum sabke liye humse jyaada eei chori mayne rakhti hai......to hum ka Karen eihan rehke....jaa rahi hai hum?" saying she started taking a step towards the door......

Suddenly Radhika rushed to her....... "Nahi Amma!!"

Amma halted instantly and a small smile twitched her lips up jubiliantly, but she hid it.

"Amma....yeh aap kya kar rahi hain? yeh aapka ghar hai Amma. ispe hum sabse jyaada aapka haq hai.....aisa mat kejye....yeh ghar chodke mat jaaiye" she pleaded, folding her hands.

"Chori....tore dil main to ladoo phut rahe honge na? tu to humesha se yahi chahti ke hum eei ghar chodke chali jaaven? Haina?" she asked coldly.

Radhika shook her head, disagreeing. "Nahi Amma.....aisa kuch nahi hai. Maine kabhi nahi chaha aisa....aap mat jaaiye. Aap is ghar ki bujurg hain.....aap chali jaayengi to yeh ghar pura nahi rahega.....mat jaaiye" she almost beseeched.

"Chal hat pare chori!!" Amma pushed her.

But Radhika again stopped her, kneeling down in front of her. "Mat jaaiye Amma.... Babuji ko aur sabko bahut dukh hoga"

Others had their eyes widened seeing Radhika doing this.

"to use toko ka? Tora apna ghar to na haina eei....." Amma replied curtly.

"Mere Kanha jaante hain....ke maine humesha iss parivaar ko apne samjha hai.....Shankar Babuji se bhi jyaada.....Babuji ko apna mana hai" she said, glancing once at Shastrijee. "Mat jaaiye......ruk jaiye....." she pleaded, her eyes glistening with tears.

"Radhika!!!" Vishaka shouted tersely....... "uth ja wahan se......"

Radhika and Amma turned their gazes to her and found her fuming madly.

"Maine kahan uth wahan se Radhika!!" she almost ordered. "Inke saamne tujhe bheek mangne ki jaroorat nahi hai......yeh iss layak nahi hain. Agar yeh ghar chodke jaana chahti hai....to yahi sahi......iss ghar ko bhi aaram milega!!!" she said, staring in to Amma's eyes lividly.

Amma couldn't believe her ears. She was aghast to see her loving Vishaka speaking against her so badly.......was behaving so rudely. Her heart wrenched in pain.

Radhika too got up angrily. "Vishaka tu yeh kaisi baatein kar rahi hain? Who teri Dadima hain? Badi hai tujhse.....aur tu iss tarah se.......maafi maang inse!" she demanded.

Vishaka smirked. "Uski koi jaroorat nahi hai Radhika....,agar yeh sach main mera bhala chahti.....to who sab kabhi nahi karti jo unhone kiya hai!" she retorted sharply.

Radhika took a few steps to her. "Vishaka.....woh unka prem hi to tha tere liye. Tu kyun nahi samaj rahi hai....are who tujhse itna prem karti hain......tabhi to unhone yeh sab kiya hai......" she tried explaining.

"Nahi Radhika.....pyaar swarthy nahi hota hai. Who mujhse pyaar nahi......tujhse nafrat karti hai......aur isiliye yeh sab kiya inhone! Warna kyun karengi who sab kuch?" Vishaka asked.

Amma felt really hurt hearing all this. But again her gaze turned to Radhika angrily.

"Bas hogaya chori......." Amma snapped.

Everyone turned to her.

"Pehle to bas Lalla ko mor khilaf kiya tha......ab mor poti bhi mose baat na karna chahti hai......tu yahi chahti thi na.......dekh le......tujh manhoos ke wajah se mor ghar aaj iss tarah bikar raha hai.....t......"

Vishaka interrupted swiftly. "In sabki wajah Radhika nahi hai......aap hai!! Aapki wajah se iss ghar main humesha tanav rehta hai.....aur aaphi ki wajah se yeh ghar bhi bhikeraga!!" she stated strongly.

"Vishaka chup kar!!!" Scolding, Radhika turned to Amma. "Amma.....aap mujhe jo kehna chahe.......keh leejye.....par yeh ghar chodke naa jaiye.....meri binti hai" she pleaded

"sun liya aapne Amma.....aapne Radhika ke saath itna bura salook kiya jeevan bhar..... aaj bhi aapki wajah itna saara tanaav huwa hai......phir bhi yahi bachi aapke saamne minate kar rahi hai.....aapse rukne ke liye keh rahi hain. aisi hai meri Radhika......aur aap ise kosti rehti hai" Shastrijee added his point. "Kya aapko iske aanson nahi dikhayi dete hain?"

Amma smirked. "Ha lalla dikhayi det hain.....par jo moko dikhayi det hai who sab tum logon ko dikhayi na det hain......eei ansoon jhoothe hain!!"

"Nahi Ammajee......yeh baat to aap bhi jaanti hain ke meri Radhika kitna sanman karti hai aapka....." Devki too defended Radhika.

"ruk jaiye na Amma....." Radhika begged.

"Nahi....iss ghar main mori kisi ko na padi hai.....to hum kahe rukhenge? Hum na rukhenge" she declared.

Radhika turned and rushed to Shastrijee. "Babuji rok leejye na Amma ko......unhe rok leejye.......warna mujhe yeh baat humesa satayegi ke......me.....meri wajah se Amma yeh ghar......" her voice trailed in pain.

Shastrijee's heart pinche, hearing those words and he glanced up at Amma sharply. "Jab sab aapse keh rahe hain......to aap kyun yeh bewajah zid liye baithi hain? aap apne kamre main jaaiye"

Radhika turned to her, with some hope.

"Hmm....do ansoon kya baha diye....sabka man pighal gayo? Par hum na rukhengi....are eihan rukh kar ka apna apman karvengi.....mori to kisiko fikr na hai" she deliberately wavered her voice, to make it look very agonizing.

Radhika came back to her. "Nahi Amma.....hum sabko aapki fikr hai...."

"acha? Tore kehne se ka hota hai? Tu to parayi hai? Tu kahan mori baat manegi" she snapped.

"Nahi Amma aap jo kahengi main manoogi......aap yeh ghar chodke mat jaiye" she beseeched, folding her hands.

A thoughtful look crossed Amma's face. "acha? Mori har baat manegi tu?"

Radhika nodded. "Ha Amma......"

Devki intervened. "Ammajee....hum sabki baat manege.....bas aap ghar mat chodiye"

Pursing her lips, Amma nodded. "Phir Radhika ko mori ek shart man ni hogi" she said.

"Mujhe aapki har shart manzoor hai Amma" Radhika replied promptly, a small smile came on her lips.

Other looked on intensely.

"Theek hai.....to mori shart eei hai ke......tu Dev bete se rishte ke liye mana kardevegi!" she stated.

Radhika's eyes widen in shock, while her heart misses a beat. Other too stared at Amma shocked.

"Yeh aap kya keh rahi hain Amma?" Shastrijee asked, flummoxed. "Radhika ka rishta tayr ho chukka hai"

"Isne abhi kaha na ke.....eei mor har shart manegi.....to bas mor yahi shart hai. Radhika Dev se vivah ke liye mana kar degi"

Radhika felt her breathing hitch, hearing this strange condition.

"Kyun ri....manegi na mor shart. Tukra degi na Dev ko?" Amma asked, emotionlessly.

Gazing at her silently, Radhika blinked once. How can she do that.....how can she separate herself from Dev......she cannot live without him.

Gulping once, "A....Amma....woh.....me.....mera....vivah......tayr...."

"To ka huwa.....vivah huwa to na hai na....." Amma interrupted.

"Amma yeh kaisi baatein kar rahi hain?" Shastrijee asked quickly, feeling bewildered with Amma's actions.

"Tu chup kar Lalla....aaj hum bhi dekhat hai ke eei chori kitna prem karti hai humse. Tune to humesha ise apni beti mana......ab iski pareeksha ka samay hain......hum bhi dekhna chahti hain....ke yeh aaj kise chunti hai.....tori Ma ko ya Dev ko?" Amma added.

Radhika's heart beats raced madly and she looked down feeling very puzzled.

"are dekha Lalla.....eeiko kitna samay lag raho hai....jawab dene main? Eei na keh sakat hai ke mor waaste eei Dev ko thukra degi?? Na kahegi......kyunki ise to uss ghar main maharani banke jeena hai na!!" she said, coldly.

Tears kept rolling down Radhika's cheeks, while her heart splintered in to pieces. It was not the truth – she really loved the Shastri's, but how can she not go to her husband.... who only ached for her love.

She tried making Amma see reason. "er......na.....woh......Shankar....Babujee.....waada...."

"To ka huwa......tu hi keh rahi thi na.....ke tore liye hum jyaada pyaare hain?" Amma interrupted again tersely

"Radhika....kuch nahi kahegi" Vishaka replied angily, coming towards them. "Radhika ko kisi pareeksha se guzarne ki jaroorat nahi. Hum sab jaante hain ke who kitni achi hai" saying Vishaka wiped off her tears.

"Nahi Radhika....tu yeh shart kabhi nahi manegi.....hmm" she mumbled gently to her.

Radhika just gazed at her painfully.

"Ha Ammajee.....Radhika yeh shart nahi manegi......" Devki also backed her.

Amma smirked at Radhika. "Hmm.....Radhika......ab humne dekh liyo hai ke tore man main kitna prem hai hum sabke waaste.....aaj saabit kar diyo tune ke tu swarthy hai..... ke tu Parayi hai........Parayi!!"

"Nahi Amma......main aap logon se bahut pyaar karti hoon" Radhika replied, crying.

"To kahe na maan leti mor shart?"

Vishaka turned her face, feeling disgusted.

Wiping her tears, Radhika managed to utter. "Theek hai Amma....." her heart got crushed...... "agar aap......." Dev's face kept coming in front of her and more tears trickled down.

"Yahi......ch......chahti hain......to......." Dev's face again flashed in front of her eyes, pleading not to do so.
Amma's smile was waiting to burst through her lips – seeing her plan working! Everyone else watched Radhika in horror, as she uttered these words. "Radhika ruk jaa!!" Shastrijee ordered

Gulping her throat, Radhika shook her head, disagreeing and continued. "Main un.... unse......vivah......na....."

"Radhika tujhe apne Babuji ki kasam hai jo tune  aage kuch kaha to........" Shastrijee quickly interrupted her.

Her eyes widened a bit and she turned to him. Others also turned to face him.

Shastrijee shifted his gaze to Amma........"Amma.....aap Radhika ki pareeksha lena chahti thi na....to leejye....woh aapki pareeksha main safal ho gayi. Aapke liye usne apna rishta tak daav pe laga diya. Is se jyaada kya sabot chahiye aapko ke.....Radhika hume bahut prem karti hai.......boliye?"

Amma cursed her fate for Radhika was stopped at the nick of the time.

"Radhika ka vivah mere mitr ki icha thi......jo jaroor puri hogi......aur who bhi Dev se!!" he proclaimed loudly.

"Ha Ammajee....aap soch bhi kaise sakti hain.....Radhika ke saamne aisi shart rakhne ki" Devki asked, a little angrily.....and then moved to caress Radhika's head. "tujhe kuch saabit nahi karna hai meri bachi.....lekin tune aaj humare liye itna bada kadam uthaya.... yeh dekhkar hi humare dil bhar aaye hain.......hume aur kuch nahi chahiye"

Seeing her plan sinking, Amma sighed. "Theek hai.....agar Radhika mor shart puri na karegi....to hum eei ghar chodke chali jaavengi" she stated loudly.

Radhika shook her head, gesturing 'no'

"Yeh aapka ghar hai Amma.....aapko jab aana hai aap aa sakti hain......aur jab jana ho jaa sakti hain......" Shastrijee replied calmly.

Hearing this, Amma's eyes popped out.

"Babuji? Aap yeh kya keh rahe hain?" Radhika asked, bewildered. "rok lejye unhe"

"Beta unhe rokne ka praytan kiya humne......par unki zid iss had tak buri hai.....ke mere paas unhe rokne ke liye kuch bacha hi nahi. Haa.....main unhe iss ghar se jaane ke liye nahi kahoonga. Yeh unka ghar hain......humse jyaada unka haq hai ispe......woh ruk sakti hain" he added sternly, looking at Amma.

However Amma was feeling very defeated and hurt after all this. All her family had gone against her and now if she didn't leave the house......everyone will think her to be coward.

"Theek hai Lalla.....hum jaa rahi hai....." saying she walked to the door, hoping that someone would stop her.

"Amma ruk jaaiye......" Radhika pleaded.

But Amma didn't want Radhika to stop her.......she wanted her own family member to stop her......but no one did. Everyone stood like a stone while Radhika was pleading to everyone. Amma's eyes glistened with tears unknowingly seeing how her family doesn't even need her......she slowly glanced back once at Vishaka and saw her standing like a rock with angered face. Her heart was calling out to Vishaka......but she didn't hear! Amma's heart felt crushed and shattered.....as she stepped out of her own house. Still no one stopped her. Radhika's continous pleading still reached her ears.....but not Vishaka's or her Son's. A tear drop trickled down her face as she slowly reached for the gate and then walked out of it.......

"Mor parivaar ko.....hi mose dur kar diyo Thakurjee......?" she mumbled sadly as she strolled in the lane.......