Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys!! I know most of you guys......well all of them would be sad after seeing all these articles floating around. Even I am Gosh that hurts Badly!! 😭 😭 When you see this happening to CB!! 😭 Well before logging in i was just about to write a Note for this FF, but after some of your replies, i cancelled the thought.

The Note was regarding the continuity of this FF. I dont know how many people would come in IF or log in this forum if the show ends 😭 😭 So if i do not have any readers how can i continue without any inspiration and your constant feedback? I feel so bad while writing this because i had planned so many beautiful moments for Radhika and Dev.....But here i am shocked to see such articles and news that i feel like crying my heart out!! Coming in here just for this FF, i wonder will you guys do? But if you do i will surely continue because i want to do so. I had bombarded so many sad parts and now when i was writing up nice romantic parts, these people have left me crying! But still, i would like to know how would you want me to progress with this FF..... should i put in all the nice romantic parts, or try finishing up quickly, or leave it like this? 😭 😭 I leave it to you guys! If i keep getting good responses i will surely bring up beautiful parts.......But yes i do have a promise from my side.....that if you guys will still be intersted and if i could see good responses just like how i get now.......i promise to make faster updates! I know most of you will loose interest and if i dont quicken it up......so will try to do so!!

Anyways coming to FF parts, I am very glad that you liked all the previous parts.... I am very happy that you all liked Radhika and Dev's meet finally 😳 😳 And am hoping you would like this part as well.....And yes please forgive any mistakes, had posted in a hurry!

Thanks for all support guys! I would want you to remain my inspiration like this!!

@Radhika5: Hey Thanks a lot dear. Everythng's fine on personal front dear!! 😊 And i am glad you loved the childhood parts.....i had written them in such rush and didnt even have time to edit if anything was wrong!! And yes they had the connection and thats what bought them closer after years 😊 πŸ˜ƒ Dev hasnt forgotten completely his Gudiya but yes with time, his memory has faded a little.....but he will surely recollect them in coming parts!!

@Maleena: Thanks a lot dear.....Seeing you after a long time! Was wondering whether you got bored with all crying in this FF, hehehe......But anyways dear am glad you enjoyed the parts.

@Diary25: Thanks a lot dear. Yes dear things in my personal front are fine now. Thanks for asking! AM glad you liked this twist πŸ˜‰ I was a little apprehensive thinking that you guys would throw brickbats for first making you believe that Keshav was the guy......hehe!! But anyways now that its revealed its Dev, hope you guys enjoy it!! And yes Amma's is still there......not forgotten! Her punishment is still remaining!!

@Bvs7691: Hey dear thanks a lot!! No need for words dear....your simple Thanks makes my day!! Hope you enjoy the updated part!

@Hotie: Hey dear thanks a lot!!! I am glad you liked those parts. Well had to update so many parts otherwise how could i face you guys πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

@Nycsweetie: Thanks a lot dear. Hope you enjoy the updated part as well.

@Billo77: Thanks a lot dear.........I am so happy that you liked the parts.....am happy that you were able to imagine the childhood portions. As i said, it was written in a rush but still after reading everyone's reviews i felt respite. Yes Dev although small was still concerned about Radhika. Its just that they were connected and had to meet. They met in childhood but fate separated them.....and now they met as adults and again fate tried to separate them. But their love was so strong that it couldnt!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

@Ksheila: Thanks a lot dear.......Am very happy that you liked the parts! Yes well said, the union became more special because it was arranged by Lord himself. Am glad that you didnt find the long dialogues boring......!! πŸ˜ƒ 😊 I was escpecially apprehensive of that a little!! πŸ˜‰

@Chipak: Hey dear thanks a lot. And yes again a thanks for those prayers. So sweet of you! πŸ˜ƒ 😊 Coming to FF, yes i believe that side characters are more important as they make the story. The crux can be Dev and Radhika....but the story has to woven around others as well. Thats why i bought in an angle for Vaishali and Shankar Panditjee. And am very happy that you liked it!! Regarding the twist πŸ˜‰ Well i had actually thought that most of you would have known it by now? Well initially many had guessed about it.......but then this was needed for their story to continue!! And yes coming to Vaishali.....she is a real good lady here. A nice mother, but above all a good hearted human who felt her heart melting when she saw the little girl aching for a mother. Dev did start bonding rather quickly with Gudiya......and soon the bond became deep. I am glad i was able to show the depth of their bond in a rushed part!!

And with Shastrijee, he always considered Radhika as his own daughter.......never adopted. And thus her happiness means the most to him. I wanted to show this beautiful side of him. 😊 Regarding why Amma's forcing Vishaka on Dev? Well i will reveal soon!!

And thanks a lot again!!!!!!!!for liking those Sharad Poornima details....never had known so much, i only knew little bit.....and tried incorporating in the story.....as it was the day Kanha went out to all his gopis. Similarly Radhika got her Dev!!

I am glad you loved the romantic portions. Added more now!! Hope you like those 😳 πŸ˜‰ And yes Amma's here.....for her punishment! 😑 Thanks again for appreciating my work so nicely dear. You guys are the supporting factor for making me write!!

@Chalhov: Thanks a lot dear......Am glad you loved the parts!!

@Radev_addict: Hey dear.......thanks a lot! I am very happy that you liked these parts so much!! Yes i know i kept you waiting long and thats why i posted three long parts!! πŸ˜ƒ Hope you like the updated parts as well

@Devika8: Thanks a lot......dear.......and yes my personal problems are now fine dear. Thanks for all your wishes!! Yes I am so Happppyy to have that smile back on your faces.......after making you cry so much!!!! Hope you like the updated parts as well. Amma's gonna be here......and will be shocked out of wits!! 🀒 😑 😑 HEHEHE!

@Laxmis: Thanks a lot dear......No need of great words dear! Your siimple thanks means a lot to me!! Hope you like the updated part too.

@Adventure_Girl: Thanks a lot dear......Hope you like the updated part as well!!

Edited by sia_lovely - 13 years ago
bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sia lovely updates.... Thank You.πŸ‘

Radhika/Nandu interaction was very sweet:)

Also love Radhika/Vishaka talk, very very loving:)

Dev/Radhika moments were just awesome....😳 expecially the camera ones.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
liveforever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sia We all are heart broken πŸ’” We all were very very sad on hearing the news about CB.
We all tried real hard to stop them, sent emails and posted notes on Facebook.
I just cant believe that they lied to us like how could they 😑 Remember how they told us that there will be a 6 month extension when we heard that CB was ending before. And then we see the article floating around that CB is ending 😑 I was like real mad. Then again I wonder why they would start this track now. When they were planning to end CB anyways, then why add another track. Like they could've shown some ups and downs between the couple and the ups and downs could've got solved quickly now, I am wondering how are they going to end this track to fast.
If they really wanted to add another track then why not end the previous track faster.
But again We are all really really heart broken 😭 😭 πŸ’”
How could they do this injustice to us without any reason. and Now when CB is growing in TRPS , and there are other shows that have lower TRPs.
Just Crazy..

Sorry I have blabbed on a lot about injustice now onto your FF πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sia Lovely πŸ˜‰ Tussi great ho!
I love reading your FF soo much!
I just wait patiently thinking when is Sia going to post her parts?
Oh well I know that they are going to be super duper long so its worth the wait πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜ƒ 😊 See I was right this was worth the wait. You had to write the super duper 2 long parts for us because we have been waiting for a looooong time. Then again as you said how will you be able to face us πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ 😊
There will be angry faces waiting for you thats for sure πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Anyways yaar Man I have no words to describe your Parts.
Absolutely Mindblowing!!!
Lov ya!!
Keep posting these lovely parts!!
Muaaah! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   πŸ˜³
Wonderful Mindblowing out of this world parts πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
DO continue soon πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
ancie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi sia....
 nice updates.........plzz update as soon as possible.....ur nice updates make some relief....plzz give all ur beautiful radev moments in ufr ff..............
.Nitzy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! I can't believe i had missed such a good ff till now😲!! i love love❀️❀️ ur ff.....its A.M.A.Z.I.NGπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ.i have read many FFs(i was and am an AK fanatic if u know them  and have read abt all the ffs written on them) and this one stands among the best i have read....the way u  portray the emotions nothing is unnatural...everything in sync....just wow....i love vishaka,devki,mrinalini and vishali in ur ff....so diff from the show...the characters are just so well etched...how i wish i had dev in my life(everyone its just a wishπŸ˜†πŸ˜³i know i know dev is for rads)..he is just so amazing and understanding..and radev❀️❀️ahh...i want to read more of them...their love,their pain,romance everything is just so beautifully portrayed in ur ff....continue the wonderful work sia😊 Edited by -priyanka- - 13 years ago
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😊Sia, have not read your these two updates and will comment on that latter...

I always read your responses first and thus gote to know abt the note you were planning to include in your FF...my humble request and i believe so many others also want the same that u continue with this FF...we all love this FF very much and so wht if CB is ending, we all will continue buzzing the forums and hope you include what u planned ofr this FF...eith lots of Radev stuff.... will wait for your updates even if they are not frequent...take your time to update and dont forget to pm us...

Love it verry much...love it equally as i luv CB...God bless you dear...and yes will comment later
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sia

It is wonderful to see you are continuing with your FF. Please do continue. I have not read the FF yet so will comment on it later.
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sia just finished reading your updates.. and so so happy...two ful updates of beautiful radev moments..

Loved all the small interactions in the updates be it- Shastriji and Dev...really loved Shastriji happiness for radev and his pride of getting Dev as his damad, RADEV convo in car was wonderful...the way rads putting her happiness in front of dev was out of this world, And Then Rads whole day with Dev and Nandu was os much fun and they way you inserted romantics momnets of radev inbetween was soother in days when we get this bad news of CB...

Pls dear continue with you FF as the way you like as I and am sure most of us like each and every moment you pen down, wud love if you include more of Radev momnets along with portraying their relation with others...

Take you time and feel like streching as much as you want...we all will wait for your updates eagerly..
Bless you and Take care😊😊
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
SIA just reading ur 2 update will comment after I finish but I for one will definitely come and read ur FF and some of us  definitely plan to come to the forum and read any news and FF
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Sia !!
Amazing updates yaar !! Loved Nandu dev and Radikas outing!! Dev is so naughty 😳 
I was blushing away reading your FF..It was so fun and romantic ..Dev is so cute he was signaling RAdika to feed  him ..Hopefully after marriage this will happen πŸ˜‰..Sia I really reAlly love your FF and I promise I will read it to the end!! But please dont wrap it up so quickly ..I really want to see more from your FF..Please 😳.You never dissapointed me in any of your updates and you never will ..Your FF is so beautiful and I could read it over and over again ..Even if CB end I will still come on this th forum to read you  FF I promise πŸ˜ƒ..but please dont wrap it up continue to the maximum !!πŸ˜‰

Thanks Sia ❀️