Seven - Romance

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Actually there is going to be Romance in the show obviously, So who do you guys think might be a good pairing? 😃
Who do you feel might go well together? 😊 😊
Who do you guys think might become really good friends?

Tell me your thoughts about the romance genre of the show. 😃 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Toshibest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i want varya and mastiksh! and dhrishika and haryaksh!!😛
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toshibest

i want varya and mastiksh! and dhrishika and haryaksh!!😛

Oooo~ I didn't think of that but not that I think of it Varya and Mastikshi will make a good pairing. 😊 😊

Dhrishika and Haryaksh.... Hmmm... I think so too but there is also the seventh guy too so I can't say... But Dhrishika and Haryaksh would make a good pairing, Their personalities would go well together but I think they would look more like friends not sure though.... 😃

Toshibest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rin03

Oooo~ I didn't think of that but not that I think of it Varya and Mastikshi will make a good pairing. 😊 😊

Dhrishika and Haryaksh.... Hmmm... I think so too but there is also the seventh guy too so I can't say... But Dhrishika and Haryaksh would make a good pairing, Their personalities would go well together but I think they would look more like friends not sure though.... 😃

😆

hmm..maybe..but let seee wht happen in the show??maybe they all will get normal partners!!😳

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Varya and Haryaksh AND Asmi and Mastishk will make a good pair .But y wasnt Eklavya shown in the first episode ?? 😕 I guess Drishika will be paired with Eklavya
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishan.k

Varya and Haryaksh AND Asmi and Mastishk will make a good pair .But y wasnt Eklavya shown in the first episode ?? 😕 I guess Drishika will be paired with Eklavya

Asmi and Mastishk would be a nice pairing too, I can see a lot of fights between these two. 😆
I think it's because from the promo it seems the takla flying dude has taken Eklavya under his wing so I feel that it will take some time before Eklavya would be with the other 6 or maybe it might soon in the next episode since they need all the 7 for something 😕
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I  think I like:
Mastishk - Varya
Haryaksh - Asmin
Ekalavya - Drishika jodis ^_^

or even Drishika - Haryaksh would make a cute couple

I'm waiting to see what the creatives have in store for the love lifes of these seven... I don't think that Hriday will be paired with anyone for some reason.
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payal25

I think I like:
Mastishk - Varya
Haryaksh - Asmin

I'm waiting to see what the creatives have in store for the love lifes of these seven... I don't think that Hriday will be paired with anyone for some reason.

Me too, I feel Mastishk and Varya will make a great pair.
Varya needs someone like Mastishk right now, That's what I feel though.

Dunno about the other pairings, I feel they all will go well with each other. Either romantic pairing or friendship pairing. i feel they all will gel well together.

Yea me too! I can't wait for the romance genre of this show to start 😃
Nope I don't think he will have anyone as well.

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rin03

Me too, I feel Mastishk and Varya will make a great pair.
Varya needs someone like Mastishk right now, That's what I feel though.

Dunno about the other pairings, I feel they all will go well with each other. Either romantic pairing or friendship pairing. i feel they all will gel well together.

Yea me too! I can't wait for the romance genre of this show to start 😃
Nope I don't think he will have anyone as well.

Yeahh,  I feel Varya needs someone who will make her smile.
Yes I think everyone will be very good friends amidst the clash of characters. 😃

I wish it came on two times a week instead of only Fridays, you have to wait a WHOLE WEEK for the next episode *sigh*

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payal25

I  think I like:
Mastishk - Varya
Haryaksh - Asmin

i think those ppl will be paired up together too..
and as for hriday..
i think he was the comic relief?
or maybe the friend everyone can trust??
you know, if anyone has fights he is always there for the person hurt or something..