Varya-haryaksh
Drishika-eklavya
Asmin-Masthisk
perfect jodiiiii
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Tani91

ooh interesting....I agree with Mashthisk and Varya pairing...I definitely feel as if Tish and Varya will have a great chemistry OR maybe Eklavya and Varya might be good too...both are sweet caring boys....that's what she needs right now

and DEFINATELY Asmin with Haryashk,....that's a battlefield waiting to happen...I think they'll be great since they'll be fighting all the time!๐Ÿ˜†

and I think Drish with Eklavya or Hriday....both seem like they would be good friends with her since she's so cute and adorable!

and obviously Shunya and Shlok!

obviously I change my mind now๐Ÿ˜† that I've seen the actual signs of pairings...LOVING Haryaksh and Varya๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ and I hope Drish and Eku are a couple...they such softies๐Ÿ˜ณ
cute_madhu thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Tani91

obviously I change my mind now๐Ÿ˜† that I've seen the actual signs of pairings...LOVING Haryaksh and Varya๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ and I hope Drish and Eku are a couple...they such softies๐Ÿ˜ณ

They r u saw in da last epi Drish n eku jumped together as partners n we've all seen n felt the intense sizzling chem of Haryaksh n varya he turns soft only towards her..n she can get him do tins..n well asmin n haryaksh..they toh hav started a battle awready..both r amzin fighters n I guess unki pairing cudn't hav been done..Ya toh it wud hav been too fiery n passionate ya phir ek do jhagdo m ek dusre ko marke khatam hi ho jati unki love story..waise bhi bichari mati..he's so fallen for asmin..n U see she always smiles n ol while he's around..n is sweet to him..well maybe coz he's the one person who rilli admires n likes her..buh he can read minds rite..so he must know tht she does like him if not love,..n well latr on toh lovvvvvvveee hna hi hai..
n shunya n shlok...absolutely lovvvvvvveeee em..they hav such a chemistry...lovvveee em..
par apna bichara hriday he'z the only one left out yaar..shayad uske liye koi normal human ladki..like he'z awready a swthrt for mny ppl..buh will wait for his match...