"Love from the Sidelines" - Mayank Anand

sweet.melody thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Mayank Anand, the actor cum writer has finally got a publisher for his book.

Mayank Anand, Dr. Rahul in Star One's Dill Mill Gayye is on cloud nine these days, as he has finally managed to get a publisher for his book.

Talking about this, Mayank says, "Yes, my book will be published in a month or two. It will be published by Lead Start Publications under the banner of Frog Book. The title of the book is 'Love from the Sidelines'".

When asked him about the great feeling, the actor quips, "It's an awesome feeling to get your first book published. I am now working on the cover page with my designer. We have jotted down many ideas for the cover, one of them being that I put one of my paintings there. But we have not decided on anything yet".

The buzz is that Mayank's contract with the popular show Dill Mill Gayye is about to end. When we asked him about the future of Dr. Rahul, he states, "Yes, it is true that my contract with them is getting over. However, I don't have any idea on the status of my character. But I think that I will continue with them".

We wish the actor cum writer all the very best for his new publication!!

Article on book cover:

Mayank Anand artwork on his Love from the Sidelines coverpage

Posted by Sampurn News in Entertainment

Mayank Anand artwork on his Love from the Sidelines coverpage

Apart from being a gifted actor, Mayank Anand is also a commendable writer whose upcoming debut novel, Love from the Sidelines, is all set to hit the stores. But not many people know that this blue-eyed boy of the small screen also has an artistic side! He devotes time regularly to his paintings and one of his gorgeous paintings now adorns the cover page of his book.

"Yes, I painted it while I was writing the book," Mayank remembers fondly. "It has all the emotions that the book has. I didn't plan to put it on the cover. It's only when the book was completed and my Publishers, Leadstart Publishing and I were finalizing on the cover design that the idea struck me!" the actor continues.

Knowing Mayank's earthy, versatile signature style, his every work promises to be a unique piece of art! Trust Mayank to tip off a victorious frenzy! And now that only a few days are left for the launch of the book, we wish you good luck, Mayank!

-Sampurn

Mayank's Book cover:

Edited by ibdt2004 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet.melody thumbnail
My Review of Love from the Sidelines

Mayank Anand's Debut novel, Love from the Sidelines has truly touched my heart. The way how it is written from a women's point of view was really close and personal to me. The whole time I was reading, I felt like I was going on a journey with the main character Sam. Smiling when she was happy, crying with her. Love from the Sidelines is a book that the reader can get into and feel connected to the character. Also unlike many other books, Love from the Sidelines makes for a nice read no matter how many times you read it. Each time you keep discovering something new, adding to your understanding of the book.

This love story, revolving around Sam, Jim and Maya, encompasses joy, tears, heart breaks, infatuations, love and many more all in one good book!!

Mayank Anand, has delved into the women's perspective, and done a very nice job of portraying a women very much in love, and the roller coaster ride she goes through and comes to terms with the fact that she is not the only women in Jim's life, or is she a part of it at all.

Read Mayank Anand's debut novel,Love from the Sidelines  to watch this story of Sam, Jim and Maya unfold!
Edited by ibdt2004 - 14 years ago
reemz.malik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I have read the book...its an awesome book!!

i really loved it...

Here is my review...

The Book was Amazing…i still cant believe that a guy wrote this book!! The way Mayank described Sam's feelings were just perfect..i mean i could relate to her character at some points..and im sure that every girl could relate herself to Sam in one way or another…

There were times when i laughed like crazy while reading and there were times when i had tears in eyes by reading some touching scenes…Mayank did a fantastic job by writing this book from a girl's POV..i mean its really hard to understand a girl's feeling (thats what i think).

The romance in the book was beautifully described..and same with the heart-breaking scenes…

And im reading again coz i didnt fully understand the lil drawings which means something...

Im not into reading at all, but when i got this book i didnt put it down till i finished it…and yeh book aisi hai ki even if you read it like millions of times..you won't get bored, instead you will understand it better and better.. 😃

I recommend this book to everyone..its an awesome, heart touching book😳
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Oh thats great shilpa and reema u're so lucky me still waiting for the book im getting worried now, wonder what these people are upto will have to email them again, but cn onli do that on tenth... urggghhhh

Im sooo eagerly waiting to get hold of the book man, thnx for the lovely reviews guys im sure its a super duper rocking novel and i hope it becomes a best seller in some time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thnx
mits002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM.

I will definitely get my hands on this book soon.
:-)

deepzloveishra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanx

i m going 2 read the book afte my EXAMs

thanx 4 the pm

love

deepz
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thank u so much for PM
i will be reading it
thanks for wonderful reviews
IshqDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i am dying to read this book........
khan-anam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnxxx for the PM yaar...

i will def read the book....😊
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it looks amazing i havent read it but i dont knw whether it is sold in the uk otherwise i wuld have already bought it but thanks everyone for giving your review on the book this is one book to look out for