arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEY guys, sallu lover, rittu,whoa, n others where r u lost vancha fans, miss u  all?........plz come back yaar u all😭
ruchira23 thumbnail
vansha are a good couple and pleasure to watch, full of entertainer not like veeya(boring & sad).
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Oh woww Vancha thread opened so soon..was not expecting this😲😆..

Can I join in..😳

I was a Veer-Ichha fan0 but now I want to move on as VanCha fan sinse these days I find Vansh more sensible than any other character in the show😆..so Yeah I m loving Vancha these days especially after yesterday's episode😳
arunima_LUIT thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Oh woww Vancha thread opened so soon..was not expecting this😲😆..

Can I join in..😳

I was a Veer-Ichha fan0 but now I want to move on as VanCha fan sinse these days I find Vansh more sensible than any other character in the show😆..so Yeah I m loving Vancha these days especially after yesterday's episode😳

arre jyoti  it is a very old thread from dec was activ till feb then sumhow i found the link n posted sumthing n its back.....the original guys like whoa,sallulover hav dissappeared😕....yeah vancha rocks👏
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Meku bhi join karne dena Arunima ,pleachh😊............. see i love icha and vansh , meko aane dena
arunima_LUIT thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaV

Meku bhi join karne dena Arunima ,pleachh😊............. see i love icha and vansh , meko aane dena

arre i dont own the thread yaar 🥱any1 can come yaar?sweetie jaya meko tumne emotional kar diya😆
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
moi [:0]....... maine aap ko emotional kar diya 😊 wow ...... ya i know just aving fun ..............
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

HEY guys, sallu lover, rittu,whoa, n others where r u lost vancha fans, miss u  all?........plz come back yaar u all😭

Hey arunima, I am back...didnt feel like coming back here and posting a comments after seeing so many episodes with Vansh being shown in negative light...

Finally, after 3rd May episode, I am feeling better and so I decided to post something here.
Now we feel that there are chances of Vancha here, so I am back and not gonna leave the forum...
You guys rock..👏 Keep the Vancha craze alive here
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Arunima and Jaya..u both again went in Ichha-Tappu mode kya😉😆....Lage raho😆😆

@Rittu:Yeah yesterday's episode gave new hopes for Vancha as we saw the soft and caring nature of Vansh for the first time😳..

arunima_LUIT thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittu_084

Hey arunima, I am back...didnt feel like coming back here and posting a comments after seeing so many episodes with Vansh being shown in negative light...

Finally, after 3rd May episode, I am feeling better and so I decided to post something here.
Now we feel that there are chances of Vancha here, so I am back and not gonna leave the forum...
You guys rock..👏 Keep the Vancha craze alive here

come on i m so angry with u😡 i always thought u n me thought alike abt vansh😭, then evry body gayab😭 ....no vansh supporters , only me lonely here , evrybody pulling my legs😆......come on he was never negative , it is natural he is angry that so many ppl hid so many things frm, he knows only half the truth, plz b active here😊..luv u guys😃