Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Awwww.. Abhi is jus sooooo cute!!! Gr8 ending!!
foziaahmed thumbnail
thanks for update and a happy new year to u
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u for the lovely update. all the best for the new year!
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!!
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was a fab epi!!!!! I just loved it
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the gr8 update!
Sneha_Misty30 thumbnail
Nice episode.. But one thing.. Abhi likes Green.. He always wears green shirts and shoe is also always green..
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What episode did you watch? She never accepted; she just said she loved him and she wanted him to be the one she married, but she never said "yes" to him.
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Laila2009

What episode did you watch? She never accepted; she just said she loved him and she wanted him to be the one she married, but she never said "yes" to him.

Yes that's why I say I'm going prepared for the worst, Simi style is frustrated with all the world she is a martyr (self sacrifice) during this time that Abhi poor is he going to do? Drop (I think it is style to give up easily) I see evil gave up and losing the woman he loves behind
ashdeokant thumbnail

🐷the end was good😊

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

very good
Edited by ashdeokant - 14 years ago