31st December Written Update - Abhi Proposes

-Shankar- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG OMG OMG !!!

Gosh thats was soo sweet of him !!! I had tears oin my eyes !!
Atleast they ended the year on a happy note !!
Monady ki dekhna hai ki wether she takes the ring and Nakul watches all this
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yipee i'm so happy he finally proposed...was waiting 4 this

gr8 end to the week & the year
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Are we missing something? Yesterdays precap showed Mili telling Simi that she has to keep an eye on Nitus men just like she watches out for men in her life...And Precap showed a shocked Simi. What happened to that??? Is it missing in the video???
-Shankar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesimi

Are we missing something? Yesterdays precap showed Mili telling Simi that she has to keep an eye on Nitus men just like she watches out for men in her life...And Precap showed a shocked Simi. What happened to that??? Is it missing in the video???

No it is there, Mili says that she will have to keep an eye on Nitu's men/friends.Simi was shocked throughout the scene so I had mentioned it earlier where Mili first asked Simi about Vicky.
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In todays episode/video update, it did not show this part where Simmi is shocked.
-Shankar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesimi

In todays episode/video update, it did not show this part where Simmi is shocked.

I am not sure, I think it was at a different camera view because all of the precaps are not 100% correct. They are sometimes misleading.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wow what a great end to the year. Looking forward to more romantic scenes between SimBhi in 2010. Happy New Year to all of you and your families.
I hope this is not a dream sequence.
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.. i hope Nakul he didnt see Vicky/Neetu as he will threaten Vicky to back off.. Good end to 2009... More Simbhi scenes in 2010 hopefully... Maybe the wedding 2.. Milli's prince charming  needs to appear some time soon...