PART 17......................89
PART 18......................100
PART 19......................106
PART 20......................118
PART 21......................130
PART 22......................141

NEXT Thread Link

PART ONE..........
She came out of the hospital, adjusting her white duppata and putting her purse on her shoulder and impatiently looking on the left n right side of the road in search of any vehicle. It was 10 pm and that's why road was a bit silent usually she left for home at 8 pm but today an emergency has come so she had to assist dr kirti in that so in that she did nor realize the time n now when she was walking on the road with little fast heartbeat and prying god '..
Suddenly a white van came near her with the possible fast speed before she could understand the scenario''.. her hand was caught by some one many times stronger than her so there was a no chance to resist for her '''the unknown hand pulled her with the weight of her body in the van and made her sniff a small piece of cloth.
Ridhima before losing her conscious she only saw big hazel eyes bcz the face was being covered with the black handkerchief''.
After an hour
Ridhima opened her eyes with a lot of struggle as she was feeling in her head my be bcz of the sniff which was given to her to made her unconscious. After a little effort she was able to see where she was at the moment.
She looked around. It was a very small room with very tidy condition and on her back a small door which probably was for the attached washroom. There was a ceiling fan on her head which looks like would be fallen at any moment on her. She looked down she was sitting on a carpet which has lost its original color bcz of dust on it.
There was one chair in front of her and one Stoll in the corner of room on which water cooler was placed. These were all the commodities which the room was having but don't forget about the dust all over the place.
After examining all the room to conclude that where she was and for what purpose''..?
She realized her hands were tied behind her with rope. As soon she realized that she was kidnapped a sea of tears come in to her eyes and she start crying like hell by hiding her head in her lap. A sudden voice of the door made her look up with the fear in he eyes'''
Shashank; 'Is Ridhima in her room? I want to talk to her.
Padma; no, she have not come yet
Shashank : what''..!? She has not come yet. Its 10.30 already.
Padma I don't know .Last time she called me she said there is an emergency so she'll be late.
Shashank ' o.k. I'll find out.'
Shashank tried ridhima' s number which was off and then he tried the sanjivani number which was attended by sister lovely at nurse station. Sister lovely told shashank that ridhima had left home before half an hour.
The lines of fear and tension just appeared on his forehead for her young and innocent daughter who did not know anything outside the home at all as she always has been under the protection of his father and elder sister.
Padma 'what they said?'
Shashank they said she is not in the sanjivani.(as speaking from another world'..voice was too low to listen but she heard it as she was her mother and already sensing some kind of incident)
Padme 'where is she? How is she?'
Tears coming form her eyes and she was breaking down
As shanshank saw her wife to break down such he stored his courage to be with her'
Shashank 'don't worry.'She'll be fine. We'll find out where is she we'll call the police for help I m sure they'll help us. Don't worry mai ridhima ko kuch nae hone don ga'
He was hugging padma while saying this and patting her back to give her courage.
The door of the room in front of them opened and anjali appears with the sleepy eyes tying to adjust in the light to see something
Anjali 'What are these voices coming from? (still in the sleepy condition) as she saw padma crying in the arms of shahsnk he eyes suddenly widened to judge what is wrong
Anjali what happened mom, Dad? (In a shock)

As Ridhima looked up following the voice of the door she saw a boy of 26, tall, exceptionally fair complexion, casual jean n black shirt of which half of the buttons were open. His muscles were easy visible form his half sleeve shirt .his black hair was spread all over his forehead. She had not seen his dimples yet as he was having a flat Face.
And then finally she looked in to his eyes and wait'''''.?
These are the same big hazel eyes she had seen in the van last time before getting unconscious. (O this is the guy who brought me here. I mean he is the kidnapper. God from which angle he look like a kidnapper who the hell is going to believe that he is a bad guy not a super model. No one has suggested him for a screen test in bollywood. This guy is just wasting his time in this field. )
she was so engross in her thoughts rather checking him out she doest not realize for how much time she was staring on him from head to toe. Her discussion with herself comes out an end when she heard his even more hot and sexy voice saying something
armaan 'mam,if u have checked me out completely and u r free now and if u don't mind can we talk some thing really serious?
He put emphasis on each and every word he said to her.
She embarrassed by his comment and looked down on the carpet. Armaan smiled a little at her cute action and then he sat on the chair before her. He looked at her she was looking down and plying with her duppatta. She was wearing simple complete white salwar suit. She was simple and innocent beauty. Her silky hair were open and covering all her back. She was not much loaded with accessories she was just wearing simple matching earrings and some bangles in her left hand.
As she looked up in his eyes he quickly move his head to another direction as he knows he was doing the same thing which she was doing a minute before and he had commented him harshly for doing that. He collected his thoughts for which he had come here
Armaan 'listen and listen carefully .I m not going to repeat it again again. I have kidnapped u for just the sake of money otherwise I don't have anything against u. as soon ur father get me money u'll be free and go to ur home''''
Ridhima (tears start coming from her eyes) 'leave me I want to go home''.. My mom would be so much worried my dad ''..
....di''..no I have to go home'''.plz plz I beg u let me go home'''''she was crying like hell.
Armaan listen I can't bear that emotional drama. as I have told u before as my mission would be fulfilled u' ll be sent to ur home and for that time u have to be here so think logically and cooperate with me bcz I don't get bad if does not force me to be so''.
So my suggestion is that just be calm and avoid all these tears n panic drama bcz it's all in vain. when I' ll get my money u ll be out of there but before then no one in the world can u get out of there without my permission.''''''''
She was looking to him with slightly a open mouth and surprise in her eyes .she was not in a condition to speak a single word she had stop crying.
While standing from chair he said
''''I hope u get my point and would not force me to become a bad guy as I hate to do it'''..'''''
He went out of the room and locked the door from outside.
Inside ridhima tool a long breath which she was holding since all the time of his lecture and she was thinking to herself 'haaan'' this guy is definitely not a kidnapper he does not even talk like them there is some mystery definitely behind this guy .actually he was in right I mean there is no benefit of panicking and crying I should use my mind to get out of this hell. She stood up and cleaned her tears form her cheeks and started looking the small room very carefully so that she can find a way to get out of here.
Ridhima yahan to koi window tak nae hai or door to vo lock ker k gea hai. God plz help'.. What I do''
New pond of tears appears in her eyes as she thought about her mom, dad n di
'They would be so worried ''..GOD help me plz''

HI........GUYZ
this is my first effort so i know would be not as good as many poeple are there .....
so plz read it and tell me if u like it or even not like it.........open to any kind of criticism so i can make some improvements..........
if u like it plz press the like button.........it is exactly right below of the request........

Edited by zara-KSG-malik - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sasya thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
great startπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.ridhima was checking him out when she was kidnapped wow i think i will do that too if the kidnapper is soo handsome.and armaan comment was too good.according to what ridhima said he does not look like a kidnapper wonder why he is doing this.continue soon......
Happy New year
Edited by sasya - 14 years ago
pinkss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice intro cont. sooon
loveoflifeksg thumbnail
That was awesome u shud cont as soon as possible I loved it anyway nice concept and I wonder y he is actually doin that but we will find out later so plz continue soon I wud love to read it

Love Aisha
literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really interesting! I can't wait to read more, and find out how they will fall in love! Can't wait, and continue soon!
topsyturvy23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice concept
plz add me to ur pm list
aarora thumbnail
hey nice ff..loved the first part..continue soon..
zara-KSG-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sanju_veni

hey nice concept
plz add me to ur pm list

tanx a lot i have added u...........

zara-KSG-malik thumbnail

all guyz who want pm for the update plz add me..........

so it will be easy for me.........

zara-KSG-malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasya

great startπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.ridhima was checking him out when she was kidnapped wow i think i will do that too if the kidnapper is soo handsome.and armaan comment was too good.according to what ridhima said he does not look like a kidnapper wonder why he is doing this.continue soon......
Happy New year

tanx a lot for taking time out to comment.........i ll definately continue soon and let u know