Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
awhhhhhhhhhhh fatima...........baby i loved this part.........nd i cant believe u missed goin fr shoppng to write dis part.............thts called commitmenut towards prida..............hahahhahahaha
nyways this part ws great nd waiting for more...........
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow..fantastic update fatima
really gr8..sameer does hav gr8 ideas
n does avni do anythng xcept eatin..lol

n pri he was so sweet pickin up damz while she hurt her fot..n den de funny incident at de mall...lol

poor pri..hope damz 4gives him 4 ullin the zipper of the hot gal

yh luukin 4ward 2 de nxt update
well done
Ishaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Fatima, that was a wonderful update! πŸ˜ƒ 
The whole terrace scene was lovely! Except for the part where Damz trips... πŸ˜” though why should we worry when there's Pri to take care of her... πŸ˜† And it was good to see how earnestly he did that... πŸ˜‰
Varun's gift was perfect! This guy certainly has got some sense... πŸ˜† 
PriDa heading to NY for their honeymoon - sounds good enough! πŸ‘πŸΌ And I think Pri was only being a bit naughty with all his "business trip" talks... he surely isn't that bad, is he? πŸ˜†
And what was that at the shopping mall? 🀣 Poor guy... so true is his love, that he sees his wife's image in every girl he comes across, only to be bashed up by her! πŸ˜† And then he has to rush to his nautankibaaz brother for help... πŸ˜† It's a marvel that Sameer's ideas seldom flop... πŸ˜† 
So in the end, he managed to get his kiss, did he? πŸ˜‰ Now I guess, Damini would have a few things to say about that once she regains composure... πŸ˜†
Also, would love to see her reaction upon receiving the "PD" pendant from Pri... πŸ˜›
So please don't have us on the edge of our seats for long... πŸ˜† In short, continue soon! πŸ˜ƒ

- Ishaan

Edited by ishaan11 - 14 years ago
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
It was a fantastic update fatima,Loved it!!!πŸ˜ƒAnd get well soonπŸ€—
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
oh wowowow. i love thiss! please add me to your pm list
ps. there's a lot to do in ny anyways :)
i love times square and central park..oh yeah cant forget broadway!
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Fatima that was great.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Terrace scene - Awesome....Damini trips and sprains ankle....loved it...only then Pri gets to cross limits right....

Sameer - usual nautanki .....πŸ‘

Varun - tickets to NY wow thats a great gift....Sensible chotte

Shopping mall scene and the reference to the zipper scene .....wow...

Loved it ...keep updating.....
davikrazzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update, gud 2 c u bk...............gosh, varun's soooooooooooo cute, just luv his lines!!!πŸ˜ƒ
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
oye hoye fattu yaar...

wat a part.....how romantic...

yaah.....pri is muscular, macho....and i'll not say more or i'll faint..πŸ˜†
sam is a big nautanki...πŸ˜†
and varun...poor chap..πŸ˜†

fab yaar.....
update soon......
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fattu..this was sooo cute!..loved the fights at the mall...dressing room scene..heheh....and varun giving them tickets to NY..cool...loved the interactions of the bros...ahhh miss them....looking forward to read the next part..good going πŸ˜ƒ
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really LMAO πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†at the dialouge of Varun that at first Bhaiyya was messing up with my life with his plans and now with his actions.. And Pri thinking of Damini while helping the grl with Zipper.. Look out MR. this kinda behaviour is not at all acceptable..😑😑 If you really wanna help then help out your wife I say.. 😳😳And Pri taking good care of Damini's swollen ankle is really very very touching... I really liked the part  where inspite of Damini's protest Pri hugs her and they sleep arm in arm.. And Pri hugging Dami while the song is going on and implanting a kiss on her lips.. really wat a connection I say.. SHe was asking for kiss on her lucky lips and Lo we have Pri fulfilling her wish.. Hee..Hee..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Tina-Saigal2002 - 14 years ago