Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello everyone!! Surprised eh?!! well i am finally back with an update to this long lost FF!! Yay my spring break is here so finally got the time!! 😃

This one is for all you lovely people out there who kept asking me about an update and patiently waited for it!! Love you all 🤗 🤗!! Hope i don't bore you too much with it!!! also it's kind of long 😕 .. here goes

Part 8--Pg. 20--Prithvi's Bday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Part 9~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prithvi and Damini are standing on the terrace still hugging each other. Both of their eyes are closed and they are just lost in the moment. After a while Prithvi realizes that the others downstairs must be wondering where they disappeared and they should head down.

Prithvi (whispers in Damini's ears who is resting her head on his shoulder and holding him really tightly by the waist)—Damini, Damini!

Damini comes out of the trance and looks up into Prithvi's eyes kind of embarrassed of how she was totally lost in him.

Damini: Huh kya?

Prithvi: gives a slight laugh. Even I wouldn't mind standing with you in my arms like this all night, but I think neeche sab soch rahay hongay ke hum kahan ghayab hogaye. (downstairs everyone must be wondering where we disappeared too.)

Damini: Haan, you are right, chalein? And she starts walking ahead of him downstairs.

Just then Prithvi grabs her hand from behind. Damini turns and looks toward him asking him what happened with her eyes.

Prithvi: he pulls her closer, Thanks once again Damini for giving me the best birthday of my life and for being a part of my life.

He moves a strand of hair from her face and moves closer to her face as if about to kiss her again and just then Damini pushes him away saying

Damini: Aren't we getting late now? Everyone is still waiting for us downstairs right? She runs away laughing and just then because of her heels slips of one of the balloons that was there as part of the decorations that she had done.

Damini falls to the floor and yelps in pain.

Prithvi is by her side in seconds.

Prithvi: Damini!! Are you alright?!

Damini had twisted her ankle.

Damini: Don't worry Prithvi, I'm fine, and anyway it's my own fault for not watching my step.
She puts her arm on his shoulder and motions to stand up, but she is in too much pain and falls right back.

Prithvi: No Damini you are not fine!! Look you can't even stand up properly, he touches her ankle gently and soothes it. Oh ho even your ankle is swelling, he is getting really worried for her.

The tension on Damini's face eases up and she sees all the concern and love in Prithvi's eyes.

Prithvi: Damini you never take care of yourself properly! Why did you have to run away like that? Ab dekho yeh kya hogaya hai! Then he looks at her face… in a softer tone…"Zyada dard ho raha hai kya" (Look what's happened how…. "is it hurting a lot?)

Damini: Prithvi I just said that it's not a big deal.

Prithvi: Chalo, I am going to put some medicine on you or better yet let's call the doctor.

Damini: Prithvi, you don't need to call the doctor, seriously it was just a minor fall.

Prithvi picks Damini up in his arms. Damini puts her arms behind his neck and he takes her downstairs. The whole way down Damini just kept looking at Prithvi and in the moment, totally forgot all her pain.

As Prithvi is bringing Damini down in his arms like that Savni and Varni are sitting in the living room just talking amongst themselves.   

Sameer turns around and when he sees the sight in front of him an evil smirk comes on his face.

Sameer to Avni: Dekha Avni how romantic bhaiya is. He doesn't even hesitate to pick up bhabhi in front of everyone. And look at you always scolding me of I do such things.

Avni: What is jeej doing? Something must be wrong!

Roshni: Oh Jeej ne kaisay di ko uthaya hua hai. She gets lost in her own world thinking about her first meeting with Varun and how he had picked her up in his arms and saved her from the fire.

Varun (in his head): OMG what is bhaiya doing now? Kahin ab Roshni bhi mujhse yeh sab nahi expect karnay lagay! Mere paas to bhaiya jaise muscles bhi nahi, pehli dafa jab Roshni ko uthaya tha tab bhi mera bura haal hi hogaya tha!! (What if Roshni starts expecting such things from me also, I don't even have muscles like Prithvi bhaiya, even the first time I picked up Roshni I had such a hard time!!)
Varun: Pehlay to sirf bhaiya apne plans se meri zindagi mein problem latay thay, ab apne actions se bhi..!!?? (Before bhaiya only created problems in my life b/c of his plans, now his actions too??)

Prithvi and Damini are in the living room now and Sameer starts his nautanki.

Sameer: Oh ho bhaiya, kya baat hai full maza le rahay ho birthday ka!! And he winks at Prtihvi. (You are taking full fun of your bday)

Damini feels like laughing at what Sameer said and she blushed as well, finally after coming out of her staring session with Prithvi, she finally realized that she was in Prithvi's arms in front of everybody. She started squirming a little and wanted to tell Prithvi to put her down now but after seeing his serious face, she decided it was better not to.

Prithvi: Shut up Sameer!! Damini is hurt!

They all rush forward towards Damini asking her if she is okay.

Damini tells them that she just slipped and it's nothing serious. Prithvi tells them he will take care of it and that it is really late and that they should all retire to their rooms as well.

In the room Prithvi carefully places Damini on the bed. He then brings some ice and applies it to her sprained ankle, which was red and swelling. He then got a bandage and wrapped it around her ankle. He just told her to rest while he got her some juice.

When Prithvi came back to the room and gave her the juice.

He was just getting up to change and get ready to sleep when Damini held his hand and told him to sit next to her.

Damini: Prithvi I am soo sorry, because of me your birthday ended on such a bad note.

Prithvi: Damini my day can never end on a bad note, especially when you are with me, he cups her face in his hand. The only thing that matters for me is that you are fine and we are together. They hug.

Then Prithvi's eyes fall on an envelope on the side table and he remembers that was the gift Varun gave and how he had requested Prithvi to open it with Damini. He picks up the envelope.

Prithvi: Damini, Varun gave me this as a gift, he wanted us to open it together. Let me see what's inside.
Damini: Yea open it let's see what your smart brother has gifted you.

Prithvi opens the envelope and is shocked at what he finds inside. There were two tickets, tickets to………New York.

He calls Varun from his cell phone and tells him to come to their room.

Prithvi: Varun, what was the need for this, I mean me and Damini going to New York?!

Varun: Ji bhaiya, actually I thought, that since your marriage you and bhabhi haven't gone out anywhere, you two are just busy with the office and all.

Prithvi: Yes Varun, I know but there are so many responsibilities with the business here and all, who will handle all that?

Varun: You leave that up to me bhaiya, I will help Ila aunty take care of all the office matters, and no excuses this time bhaiya. Anyway there are some business matters to take care of with some foreign delegates in New York. So that is how I got the Visas arranged for both of you. So you can spend a week there with the business matters and the rest of the time you can show bhabhi around.

Damini was smiling the whole time looking at Varun thinking what a sweet brother he was. His plans were definitely better then Prithvi's any day. If Damini had left it upto Prithvi they would have never gone on a honeymoon. It was nice that Varun had planned such a sweet surprise for them.

Damini thanked Varun for the gift and Varun was just about to leave the room when Roshni entered. She had been listening to the whole conversation outside.

She comes in and hugs her Damini di, asks her how her foot is now and the excitedly talks about the trip.

Roshni: OMG di aap kitni lucky ho!! Honeymoon ke liye New York ja rahi ho!!! Just wow, it'll be soo exicting for you!!

She goes up to Varun and starts squeezing his cheeks and Varun feels extremely embarrassed in front of his bhai bhabhi.

Roshni: Varun you are such a swetoooo!! Di you must go shopping and buy some new westerns that you can wear over there, ok?!! I suggest you go tomorrow itself, because your flight is just in several days. I think I'll go with you.

Varun didn't like this idea at all.
Varun: No Roshni, I think bhaiya can accompany bhabhi, that way both of their shopping will get done in one day itself.
Roshni understands what Varun is getting at and she doesn't want to be a kabab mein haddi between PriDa anyway.

Roshni whispers to Varun: Oh wow Varun, you sure know a lot about romance, you never make such plans for me?!, she pouts and then Varun decides they should just leave from the room before Rosh embarrasses him further. They bid goodnight to Prithvi and Damini and return to their rooms.

Prithvi: Honeymoon?! What was Rosh saying about a honeymoon?!

Damini: Oh ho Mr. Unromantic, ab yeh hum N.Y honeymoon pe nahi to kis liye ja rahe hain?! (If we aren't going for a honeymoon to N.Y then why are we going?)

Prithvi: Business trip obviously, weren't you listening to Varun?!

Damini: Oh Mr. Unromantic you'll never understand anything will you! Learn to read between the lines, tum se acha to tumhara chota bhai hai.

She starts to get up and Prithvi asks where she is going.

Damini: Arre, I can't sleep in this fancy dress now can I? I am going to change.

Prithvi helps Damini up from the bed as she is still limping a bit, and he leads her to the bathroom. Damini walks in and Prithvi walks in behind her!

Damini: Prithvi go!! She pushes him out.

Prithvi: Arre I was going to help you, he winks at her and Damini closes the door on his face and laughs and says besharam.

Prithvi too changes into a tee-shit and pajamas and is about to go to his usual sleeping place the couch when Damini stops him.

Damini: Oh hello Mr. Unromantic ab apko couch pe sone ki zaroorat nahi hai!! (Now you need not sleep on the couch)

Prithvi: Oh thank you your highness for this permission. Prithvi moved towards the bed. Latha hai aap humein romance karna sikhna chaati hai. (looks like you want to teach me some romance)

As Prithvi says this Damini gives him a kick.

Prithvi: Ouch! Ab mujhe kick karkay do you want to injure you other foot as well.

Damini: Well if you don't stay in your "limits" or on your side of the bed I'll have to do this to teach you a lesson!

Prithvi: Oh, is that so?? Phir to main apne side be bilkil nahi rahoonga! And he pulls Damini towards him into a tight hug and though Damini struggles to let go his grip she is unable to and they fall into a peaceful sleep arm in arm after a long time.

Next day at the shopping mall:

Damini is looking around for some clothes for herself. She is asking Prithvi what looks good on her and he is not much of a help as he just keeps saying that she looks beautiful in everything.

Damini goes to the changing room to try on a dress she was going to buy.

Meanwhile Prithvi was getting bored and he decided to secretly buy some jewelry for Damini.

He goes to the jewelry showcases and starts looking around for something. A pretty young lady is there and she asks Prithvi if he needs any help.

Prithvi sees a nice heart pendant that had a letter written on each side, and would break apart from the middle so that one person could wear each one. Prithvi wanted to get that for Damini but they didn't have one with the letters P and D. so Prithvi made the order to get the pendant customized as such and delivered to their house within the next few days. As he was doing this, he saw Damini coming out of the changing room right towards him. He didn't want to reveal his surprise so started sweet talking to the lady about nothing in particular.

Seeing Prithvi and the lady all smiles, plus the lady was giggling. Damini got furious and she rushed back into the changing room to try something else.

Damini: talking to herself: Mr. ko dress dikhane jao, aur wo wahan doosro ke saath maaze kar raha hai, openly flirt kar raha hai, I will teach him a lesson! (I go to show that Mr. a dress and theer he is openly flirting and enjoying with others)

Prithvi saw how furiously Damini left the scene and he went looking for her.

He was waiting outside the changing room for her. Just then a tall, skinny girl comes out of the changing room , she is wearing a short red dress, and high heels.

She bumps into Prithvi and Prithvi helps her up so she doesn't fall. The girl is totally taken a back by Prithvi's handsome face and she starts flirting with him.

Girl: Oh thank you Mr…?
Prithvi: Prithvi… and you are welcome! Prithvi smiles and is about to move away when the girl holds him by the hand.
Girl: Oh Prithvi what a nice name…..and your smile is even more…she is moving closer and closer to Prithvi putting her finger on his chest and Prithvi just wants to run he is getting extremely uncomfortable.

Girl: Aap zara meri help karengay. My zipper is kind of stuck could you just pull it up. She turns around pointing to the zipper on the back of her dress.

Prithvi starts remembering his scene in the changing room with Damini and how he had gotten so close to her, unknowingly as if this girl were Damini, Prithvi lost in his own world pulls the zipper of the lady up…

Just as he did that he snaps out of it and moves away, the girl gives Prithvi and kiss on the cheek and moves to go back to the changing room, where she bumps into Damini whose face is red with fury.

The girl says sorry and continues into the changing room.

Damini is glaring at Prithvi and yells at him through her gritted teeth.

Damini: Prithvi!!! What was this?!!

Prithvi: Damini I can explain and Damini starts moving ahead of him fast after shoving some of the clothes she was going to purchase into his hands. They go towards the cashier to pay for the clothes. Damini isn't listening to anything Prithvi is saying so he decides to change the topic.

Prithvi: Damini, let's go to the men's section na! I've hardly picked out anything for myself. I know you think I don't have good taste with some of the kinds of shirts I wear, that's why I was waiting for you to pick out your clothes, so you could help me choose mine!

Damini: Oh really? To tum us ladki ke saath kyun nahi chalay gaye?? I am sure wo tumhein ache se bata deti ki tum kismein ache lag rahay ho aur kismein nahi!! (Oh so why didn't you go with that girl, I am sure she would have happily told you what does and doesn't look good on you)

Prithvi: Oh Damini!! Please leave that, it was just a misunderstanding!

Damini: No I will not leave it!! How did you let her come close to you like that!! Not only that she even kissed you on the cheek!! A complete stranger comes and does that to you and you want me to leave it Prithvi?!! What's worse is that you went towards her and actually helped her with her zip!! Disgusting Prithvi, I never expected this from you!!

Prithvi: Damini I can explain!! Darasal baat yeh hai ke mujhe laga wo tum ho!! (the thing is that I thought she was you!)

Damini: Uff ho ab doosri ladkiyon mein bhi tumhein mein dikhne lagyi?!! Great Prithvi, that's absolutely great!! What an excuse you have now for every time you are in such a situation!! (So now you see my face in other girl's faces)

Prtihvi: Please Damini!! Listen to me!!

Damini: Prithvi I am not taking anything more from you now, I saw what I had to see.

They head back home quietly in the car.

At home Damini is still very mad at Prithvi and isn't talking to him at all.

Just then Roshni comes in their room and tells Damini how she has planned s girl's night together with her two di's before Damini leaves to N.Y for a month.

She is there to ask Prithvi for permission. But Damini interrupts.

Damini: Princess, you don't need to ask anyone for permission to spend time with you Di ofcourse I'll come enjoy with you two!!

Prithvi wants to stop Damini and somehow make it upto her but she just leaves the room with Rosh without even giving a glance back at him.

The girls are going to have a slumber party in that same room where Prithvi saw Damini dancing to the Mohabbatein music.

Prithvi really doesn't know what to do, and then he realizes that the only people that can help him now are his brothers!! He heads over to Sameer and Varun and tells them what happened.

Sameer can't stop laughing at Prithvi's misery!!

Sameer: Wah bhaiya wah!! Is baar to zap khoob pasay ho!!! (you are really stuck this time)

Varun: Bhaiya!! What world were you lost in?! Ab kya karengay aap? (what will you do now)

Prithvi: Arre yehi to samaj nahi araha!! Mere to saare plans fail hojatey hain tab hi to tum logon se tips lene aya hoon!! ( I don't know, all my plans fail that's why I have come to ask you both for tips)

Sameer is in deep thought now!

Prithvi: Ay nautanki, kya soch raha hai!!

Sameer: Agaya!!

VArun: Kya agaya bhaiya?!!

Sameer: Idea!! Idea agaya!! Aur kya chotay, he hits the back of Varun's head!! And pulls them closer so he can tell them his plan in their ears.

Then they three do the teen ki shakti wala hand shake and head out on their mission!!

The three have decided to sneak up on the girl's slumber party!!

As they head towards the girl's room they find it relatively dark with just a small tubelight on near which Avni was sitting on a rocking chair reading a baby book, and Rosh and Damini were sitting infront of a TV watching a movie!!

The boys sneak in taking in this scene!!

Sameer: Wah!! What an idea for a party?!! Na koi music na koi dance?!!

Varun: Hey bhaiya yeh party Rosh ne plan ki hai, uskay baray mein kuch bura maat bolna ok!! (Rosh has planned this party don't say anything bad about her)

Prithvi: Are nautanki baatein bana they rahogay key plan bhi bataogay! (are yu just going to keep talking or tell the plan…)

VArun: Bhaiya mujhe nahi lagtha ke Sameer bhaiya ka koi plan wlan hain? Lagtha hia yeh to bas humein yuhin yahan le kar agayain take yeh Avni bhabhi pe nazar rakh sakhein. Dekhen to sahi kaisay dehk rahein hain unkon!! (I don't think Sameer bhaiya has any plan, I think he just brought the two of us for no reason, just so he can look at Avni bahbahi, look how he is looking at her)

Sameer is totally lost in his own world staring at Avni lovingly as she is sitting there all by herself.

Varun: Waisay bahiaya in logon ka movie wala idea bad nahi!! I think we should go watch a movie as well, hmm Pyaar Impossible I think that's a good movie! (Varun is thinking about how the geek got the girl in that movie, maybe he could get some ideas to impress Rosh from it).

But Prithvi is only looking at Damini who is intently watching the movie. No one is caring about what Varun is saying and he decides maybe his idea wasn't great after all.

Sameer is watching Avni who looks like she is hungry and is touching her stomach and looking around. They have popcorn in the room but looks like Avni doesn't want to eat that. Sameer recognizes Avni's craving and he rushes to get something.

Varun: Lo bhaiya, ho gaya plan chopat, Sameer bhaiya to bhaag hi gayay. (there goes the plan, Sameer bhaiya had ran away)

Prithvi: What is he up to now!!

Sameer returns soon with some paani puri. Varun is hungry and says

Varun: Thanks bhaiya!! Waisay bhi soch soch ke I was getting hungry.

Sameer: he moves Varun's hand from the food, hey chotay this is not for you, this is a part of our plan.

He tells the brothers the plan. He is going to get Avni out of the room by feeding her the paani puri. He tells Varun that he can take out Rosh for a date to the movies right now as there is still time and they can catch the late show. Then he winks at Prithvi bhaiya making it obvious that when they all leave, it will be Prithvi and Damini alone to sort out the matter.

Varun: Wah bhaiya kya plan hai? I am impressed.

Prithvi: Hmmm, idea itna bura nahi hai Sameer!! (the idea is not that bad Sameer)

Sameer: Bura ho bhi kaisay sakhta hai bhaiya yeh Sameer Saxena ka plan hai Sameer Saxena ka!! He pulls his collar up patting himself on the back. (ofcourse the idea can't be bad after all it's Sameer Saxena's plan)

Prithvi: Acha acha bas, chal shuru kar plan.

Now they see that Damini and Rosh are standing up and the boys hide so they are not seen, they think the girls are going to leave the room, but then they start dancing.

They were watching the movie Lucky and the song Hai rama rama hai …Luck lips was playing. Rosh and Damini were dancing their hearts out and Damini was feeling really relaxed after all the tension that had built up between her and Prithvi.

As they are lost in their dance Sameer quietly sneaks in and turns off that one light and gets Avni out quietly on the side.

He shows her the paani puri and she forgets everything and hugs him happily and they go to their room to eat!!

Avni: Sameer you take such good care of me. Mujhe to kuch khena bhi nahi parta tum pehlay hi jaan lete ho mujhe kya chaiye. (I never have to say anything and you always know what I want)

They hug and go back to their room.

As they are dancing Damini tells Rosh to go turn the lights on!!

Rosh goes but is really scared in the dark and to make matters worse she doesn't even have her teddy with her. She slowly goes towards the light switch near the door when Varun grabs her out of the room. She is about to scream but Varun cups her mouth with his hand! When she sees Varun she gets relaxed and he tells her the plan about the movie and she excitedly goes with him.

Now Damini is all by herself lost in the song from the movie not realizing that both her sisters have left. (she is dancing lost in her own world just as she was in the Mohabbatein dance sequence)

As the song is playing

Rama Rama .......
(Hai Rama Rama Ho
Hai More Rama
Dil Main Macha Hai Kyon
Koi Hungama
Aayega Koi
Bahoan Main Leke
Chumega Mere
Yeh Lucky Lips
Aai Hai Ha Hhh Hh.. )

Just as the ending part plays, Prithvi enters the room, he grabs Damini from behind and pulls her close to him.

Damini: Kaa kaa,,koun? Even though she is very familiar with this touch and knows it's Prithvi.

Prithvi feels that he really doesn't have to say anything to Damini to tell her it's him so he let's his actions do the talking and cups her face his hands and pulls her into a kiss.

To be continued…….

Note: I chose N.Y b/c I am a really boring person and not much of a traveler and this is the only place I am familiar with since I live here, so really sorry if you guys don't like the idea.

Well hope you guys didn't find the part too boring! Have written it after a long time so not really sure what you guys will think!! I really forced myself to finish this update today itself and didn't even come on IF the whole day so I wouldn't get distracted, plus I was soo lost in writing this that I missed out on a chance to go shopping with my sisters!! ....anyway sorry for the ramble ….Do leave your comments and criticisms!! Don't hate me too much am sneezing and coughing like crazy here!! 🤢

~Fatima
Edited by desigirl_18 - 14 years ago
shaz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1st to comment!! 😛
It was not boring Fatima!! It was a great update!! 👍🏼😃
haha-
Varun: Pehlay to sirf bhaiya apne plans se meri zindagi mein problem latay thay, ab apne actions se bhi..!!?? - 🤣🤣now that was hilariously true!! 😆
awww- Prithvi's concern for Damini was totally adorable and sweet 😳😊 and
Loved the jealous Damini and Sameer's plan to leave prida alone!! 😉😆hehe!! -
plz try and update quicker next time!!!  😛
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hehe.. Fattu ..🤗. Gladd u didn't give up the FF .. loved this update..

hehe.. U will never let go of Pri and his LIMITS? eh? hahaha

I always love how you put in those sweet references of the series in ur FF .. awesome

Spring Break.. missed Shopping?? sighhhh wat does PriDa do to you, Gal??

also hope ur cold goes choo-mantar  soon .. my advice.. take rest... drink lots of fluids and at least one PriDa scene to tide you over the awful cold .. Get well soon, dear

Continue...

-- Mru
Edited by Mru_bee - 14 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update Fatima! loved the idea! great writers write what they know, so great idea girlie!
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
funny update Fatima...

'Kahin ab Roshni bhi mujhse yeh sab nahi expect karnay lagay! Mere paas to bhaiya jaise muscles bhi nahi, pehli dafa jab Roshni ko uthaya tha tab bhi  mera bura haal hi hogaya tha'...  - this was funny.... 😉

'Pehlay to sirf bhaiya apne plans se meri zindagi mein problem latay thay, ab apne actions se bhi' - even better... 😃

teen ki shaktiwala hand shake... 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

nice ones....

hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fatima Finally....glad u updated!!

awesome....bechari Damz though....her foot gets hurt but Pri 😍 he is so sweet but Varun is actually getting insecure that Rosh mite want the same thingg...LOL.....and wow what trouble pri gets into later....i pity him....itna bhola hai bechara n I loved Sam's idea.....wowie PriDa kiss and u had to stop here!! UPDT FAST!!
beauty_niki thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hiii fatima...just read the part...thanks honey for updating🤗...was waiting for it from sooo long....and now i am feeling really good after reading this part....wowwwwwww......both are in each others arms👏👏👏...gr8888....sooo romantic...loved it😳😳😳....ouch...she slips...thats bad😲😲😲..but well...the way prithvi holds her in his arms and then brings her down was worth it..seriouslyyy☺️☺️☺️...i could imagine them like that😍😍😍...hahaha......varun is hilariousssss😆😆😆....1st he was upset about his bro's plans and now he is upset about how prithvi picked damini in his arms and now roshni will be expecting same from him...haha..funny🤣🤣🤣....i knew it...varun is sooo smart😉😉😉...he gifted them the most important thing...honeymoon to newyork...wowww👏👏👏....gr888👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼....and yaa...prithvi surely is Mr. Unromantic😆😆😆...and atlast he got promoted from sofa to bed...cool😆😆😆...i am happy to see this...woooohoooo🤣🤣🤣..the shopping scene was hilarioussssssss.....damini getting jelous and then living prithvi just like that for the whole day and then spending the night with her sisters😆😆😆...ohhh...too bad for him😳😳😳...but sameer and his plans...they always work dont they😉😉😉...finally he gets her and kisses her😳😳😳...wondering whats gonna happen next😍😍😍..so continue soon plzzz..will be waiting for next update😊.
jakhushi thumbnail
Fatima....finally update 'aa gaya' (like Sam's idea😉)....

It was such sweet & funny update...thoroughly enjoyed it.

As usual, the humour was awesome...Bhaiya ke muscles hai, mere nehi. pehle bekar plans now actions, teen ki shakti handshake, 'limits' mein rehna...loved these fun references🤣

Loved Varun in this update...he was star here..sending them on a honeymoon...yipee & Pri ka promotion ho gaya...double yipee

Hailaaa what was Pri thinking zipping that girl up...ohh this man has picked up a bad habit of meeting half zipped women near women's changing rooms😆😆😆....Needs to be cured immediately.😃.

But Fatima..you stopped at the PriDa kiss😡.....you better make up for that in the next part.
Please update soon. Dont make us wait too long.

As for your cold...take Mru's advice..PriDa scenes are a cure for many problems...the do work wonders. Its a different issue that they leave you with another completely unique kind of ailment😳😉. Ask me...I know.😕

Khushi.

Edited by jakhushi - 14 years ago
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

love it yar thanks birthday idea was so cute

--Nisha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
first of all i m sorry i couldnt comment earlier.
i loved ur ff and this update was amazing,
loved a girl flirting with pri and dam getting jeolous
pri's concern was just adorable