PriDa SS: Zindagi ke Sunheray.., Part 9--Pg. 24

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
~~PriDa SS---Zindagi ke Sunheray Pal (The Beautiful Moments of Life)!!!~~~~~~

Hey guys this is my first time writing anything of this sort and actually my first topic-post on this forum, so please bare with my mistakes. I had written this a week back when Ela ji was sick, really upset how she is gone now 😭 . I have tried to make this light-hearted at points, by adding bits and pieces of comedy, tell me how you guys find it! The focus is on PriDa!

And a special thanks to Jhan for her encouragement and actually getting me to write something like this, I could/would have never done it without you!! 😳

Guys please leave ur minds at home when reading this post, driver being off duty and an ambulance not being available, illogical I know!!

Damini, Avni and Roshni were at Ela's bedside, frantically crying. Trying to get her conscious!
Damini: Mama, aankhen kholo mama!!
Prithvi had just arrived to tell Ela what they had found out about Inder. (sees the scene by Ela's bed side)
Prithvi (rushes inside w/ the bros following): Ela ji!!
Damini: Tum door raho meri mama se.
P: Damini humein Ela ji ko jald se jald hospital leake jana hi hoga!!! Inki halaat bahut hi nazuk hai. Varun tum driver se kaho ghari nikhalay.
Varun: Ji bhaiya.

Prithvi picks up an unconscious Ela ji in his arms. Damini wanted to stop him, but something inside her told her she shouldn't. She knew that her mother was safe in his arms. She remembered all those times those arms had taken her out of danger. There was a sense of security associated with those arms. (snaps out of it not wanting to think any longer about the man that had betrayed her like this)

Varun- arrives panting: Bhaiya, driver chuti pe hai aur koi ghari bhi nahin hai.
Sameer- Main rickshaw lakay ata hoon.
Prithvi: Sameer tum Roshni aur Avni ke saath rickshaw me paucho hospital, main aur Damini taxi mein Ela ji ko leke atay hai.
Damini: Giving Prithvi the look- (like are u serious?? I have to go with u?)

Taxi arrives and they rush in. There isn't much space as Ela ji is practically laying down on Prithvi's lap! Damini is squeezed right into Prithvi and can feel his biceps!! (Thinking to herself—acha itne hard biceps hain jab hi to mujhe itni baar utha chukka hai, lekin waise mein to fat nahin hoon, lekin haan ajj mein happy hoon ke isne itne muscle banaya hain nahin to aj mama ko kaun utha tha—good going Prithvi, I am proud of ur muscles….gets back to reality and realizes the seriousness of the situation)

Some goons are passing by on a motorcycle next to their taxi and they whistle at Damini

Goon 1: Kya lag rahi hai yaar!
Goon 2: Bilkul mast hai yaar!

Prithvi: face raging with anger!! How dare they say that to his wife!
He is about to get out and beat them right then but Damini grabs his arm.
He looks down at her clutch and his anger disappears, there was still something between them, no matter how much she showed her hatred towards him, deep down he was her shield from the rest of the world.

Finally arrive to the hospital. Ela ji is rushed inside to the stroke unit. The doctors say that she has had a mild stroke, and they are trying to increase the blood flow to her brain but it seems like she has a bleeding ulcer which is causing her to lose blood and there is less blood going to her brain, they need a blood transfusion.

Doctor: we don't have much time, we need to get her blood fast.
Prithvi: I am O negative. I will give Ela ji my blood!
Damini: Looks at him in awe!!! Again he was going to be their savior, for a moment all else blocked out in her mind, she just wanted her mom's life to be saved!

(Prithvi goes with the doctor and gives his blood)

Doctor: Your mom is out of danger now. You should be thankful for your husband, he gave his blood right on time. If we had delayed even a bit longer, the situation could have been much different.

Damini looked towards Prithvi and nodded her head in thanks, his face seemed really pale and he just gave her a smile.

They returned home and Prithvi went to their room. He was feeling quite uneasy. His head started spinning and he fell to the floor. Damini hadn't yet entered the room, but heard a THUD!!

She ran to the room, and laying on the floor was an unconscious Prithvi.

Damini: PRITHVI!!   

I will continue with the next part for which Jhan has given me some great ideas! Do leave ur comments and criticisms!

This is dedicated to Jhan and all my fellow PriDaholics, hope you guys find it good enough, it's really not that great compared to the great PriDa stuff I have read on this forum.

~~~INDEX~~~
PART 2-Pg.3
PART 3- PG.6
PART 4-Pg. 8
PART 5-Pg.11
PART 6-Pg.14
PART 7- Pg. 17
Part 8--Pg.20
Part 9--Pg. 24

~FatimaEdited by desigirl_18 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fatima

You are shortselling yourself. This is excellent. I loved it. ⭐️

I like how Prithvi comes and takes charge of the situation and takes Ila to the hospital  😳 - kaash the CVs had a scene like this. 😭

Loved how deep down Damini knows that Prithvi will always protect her from the rest of the world. 😳 Wish she figures it out soon in LNMDJ too. 😳. Our Pri is simply the best. 😳

My chivalrous Pri 😳 he donated his blood once again 😳 and Fatima darling thank you for bringing Ilaji to life again. She will always live in our FFs. 😳

Good job 👏
Jhan
🤗
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Fatima.. so Jhaaannnn twisted ur arm.. hahaha.. Jhaan ekdum "dada" ban rahi hey...hahahha

But i am soo glaad... she did...

loved ur story.. itna action packed tha.. wah mazaa aa gaya..

please please do continue...

-- Mru
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwww fatima! this so SHOULD have happened!

but o well......if that had happened then we might not have had a chance to witness the best.....i mean the BEST ever performance by CS, SK and PC today and tomorrow, now would we?!

So in a way....with a heavy heart i admit that it is good that we got to see this bitter twist........sadly...but hopefully.....this would be for the greater good  to quote Prithvi from precap!

Do continue ......!
snehakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey fatima.......i luvd it.....it was brilliant.........👏 do write more hun......u r seriously gud......
lookng froward to ur nxt part😳
doop4 thumbnail
Why did n't we have this instead 😔. Well written, Fatima! Do continue!
desigirl_18 thumbnail
@Jhan--Thanks so much dear, i agree Ilaji will always live in our FFs, thanks for all the encouragement 🤗

@Mru- yea Jhan twisted my arm 😆, but don't know if i am going to turn into an awesome "monster" of a writer like yourself--love ur PriDa scenes!! Thanks soo much will try to continue soon!!

@Krupsie- Thanks sooo much for reading!! Even i am hoping that we will have a better tomorrow for all the jodis, like Prithvi said!! And yes awesome performance by all three actresses indeed!!!

@Sneha- Thanks for liking it!! Loved ur new year one shot for PriDa, u r really good yourself!!

@Doop- thank you for reading, ur VM on Ila was awesome, will continue soon!!
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great job Fatima.....Pri is an angel for the Gujrals....always there to help!!
leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fatima well done . That was very good....I will wait for the next part.
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved it so far dear!