Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Great job Fatima, pl continue.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Viduu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Fatima.............

It was absolutely wonderful...... Loved that Damz thought back abt pri and then got back serious.....
Loved the protective nature of Pri for his wife and her family......

Good job πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
fatima that was great!!...yup so wished we had it like that..

continue the story babe!
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

oMg fatima... i guess LNMDJ team ko ek spl award dena chahiye... ITne acche writers .. ko jagane ke liye !! arre sab so rahe the kya itni der ??!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...

(Thinking to herselfβ€”acha itne hard biceps hain jab hi to mujhe itni baar utha chukka hai, lekin waise mein to fat nahin hoon, lekin haan ajj mein happy hoon ke isne itne muscle banaya hain nahin to aj mama ko kaun utha thaβ€”good going Prithvi, I am proud of ur muscles….!! )
this line crakd me up cmpletely !! 🀣

Fab job swts !! waitn eagerly 4 u 2 cntinue nw !!!!!!! 😳

-Luv niki !! 😳

TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice FF Fatima can't wait for the update... pls update fast yaar
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
rally nice Fatima! cant wait for you to continue.. could you pm me.. im pretty sure ill miss it otherwise..( really busy.. and lazyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³)

Cheerx,
Maham
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Thank you all who read the first part and supported me!! Here is part 2, do tell me what you'll think of it!!

Part 2

She ran to the room, and laying on the floor was an unconscious Prithvi.

Damini: PRITHVI!!

Damini ran over to Prithvi's side. She took his face in her hands and tried to get him up!!

Damini (in tears): Prithvi, Prithvi, please uthho!! Kya hua hai tumhein?

Damini wasn't used to seeing Prithvi like this. Prithvi Saxena was a strong man, independent and dependable. It was really difficult for her to take in the sight of a weak Prithvi. It reminded Damini of the time that Prithvi was still her bodyguard and had taken the bullet from Inder's gun onto himself to save her. Even then it was difficult for her to see him bleeding and weak, but today blood or not her heart ached seeing him in this condition. Today he meant a lot more to her, today he was her husband, no matter what differences they had and what problems had come between them, deep down she knew and admitted that his life and well being were very important to her.

Damini's heart started beating really fast, she was scared not only for Prithvi but for herself. Hesitantly she took her hand and put it over Prithvi's heart. Upon feeling the steady beats of his heart, her own heart calmed down and reached the same steadiness. It was as if her heart shared this special connection with his heart--- they beat together in harmony.

Damini continually tried to get Prithvi up, but nothing worked.
Sameer and Varun had arrived back from the hospital with Avni and Roshni, and upon hearing Damini's screams rushed to their room.

Sameer- Kya hua hai bhaiya ko?
Damini- I don't know, he just collapsed.
Varun- We should take him to the hospital right away!

At the hospital:
Sameer: Doctor, what has happened to bhaiya?
Doctor: It seems that he has collapsed due to stress and exhaustion, there was a lot of weakness, seems he hasn't been taking care of himself lately.

Damini feels uneasy upon hearing this.

Varun: Ji, actually doctor humare kuch family problems ko lekar bhaiya bohut pareshaan thay.

Doctor: Actually a main contributing factor is that we weren't informed that Mr. Saxena had just donated blood few weeks back, and since he hadn't been eating right and was all stressed out, he shouldn't have donated blood to Ms Ila Gujral.

Doctor(to Damini in a high-pitched tone)-Mrs. Saxena this was your responsibility to inform us, how could you be so reckless towards your husband, seems you really don't care for him.

Sameer: Dekhiye doctor, aap humari bhabhi se aise baat nahi kar shakti, you can't make these kinds of allegations on her.
Varun: we would really appreciate if you don't interfere in their personal matters doctor. (Sameer and Varun defending Damini, Jhan's idea)

Damini was touched by the way Sameer and Varun had stood up for her. She was the type of girl who could stand up for herself, but in this moment she felt weak and broken, and these two had stepped in for her. If she had had any brothers she would have wanted them to be just like these two. However her obliging expression towards these two changed when she remembered what they had done with her sisters.

Getting back on track, she thought about what the doctor had said and felt bad, maybe she really was responsible for what had happened to Prithvi.

Sameer: Can you please tell us how our bhaiya is doing now?

Doctor: There doesn't seem to be a huge problem, the collapse hasn't caused any head injury, we are just going to keep him under observation overnight. You all can go home if you'd like.

Damini: Main Prithvi ke saath rukhna chahogi, waisi bhi Mama abhi bhi hospital mein hain to main unhein bhi dekhloongi.

Avni: Nahi di, doctor ne kaha na kuch zyada serious nahi hai, tum bohut tired lagrahi ho, Roshni and I will stay with mama and keep an eye on Jeej as well, I think you should take some rest and come and meet Jeej in the morning.

Damini: I think you are right Avni, waise bhi I can't think straight at the moment.

Damini goes back home. She is all alone in the house and quite torn apart. While her mom had gotten better thanks to Prithvi, Prithvi had to be admitted to the hospital. Now both the people that she loved most in her life were in the hospital.

In her room Damini was really missing Prithvi's presence. One of his shirts was lying on the bed, it was a black one, her favorite color on him, she picked it up and went to put it away in the closet.

As she was hanging the shirt, she lovingly touched the other shirts hanging in the closet, and remembered the great memories she had shared with Prithvi in those shirts. She came across a white shirt and laughed while remembering their first meeting and argument.

She was just about to close the closet door when her eyes fell upon a black book.
On the cover was written in gold letters: Prithvi Saxena

It seemed to be Prithvi's diary. Damini picked it up, she ran her fingers across Prithvi's name. She questioned herself about whether or not she should open it, then she said, to heck with it, he's my husband I have a right to see what's written in this, and she turned to the first page.

To be continued

I am really sorry guys if I have disappointed you with this part, I just found it necessary to get the story moving a little ahead, I promise to include PriDa scenes next time, so sorry once again, didn't really turn out the way I wanted. Your suggestions and criticisms are most welcome.

~Fatima

Rach. thumbnail

Fatima, Im sooooooooooooooooooo sorry for being the last one to comment!

How come I did not see this ? *confused*

Fatima, trust me you SHOULD have given this to teh CV's before they made our bunny mama die!

IT WAS BEYOND AWESOME. Congozz on you first successful post !! i loved it! Aakhir PriDa finally made you write something on them, nah???  

@ Jhan :  Good you made her do this!

Screw them, loved your piece! Wonder why does Prithvi faint? Is it because he gave a lil too much blood?? Hmmm.....waiting for the next part sweets!

Keep writing dear ! Pleassssse pm me the next part !!

Rach
Rach. thumbnail

Okay, The previous comment was for your first part!

@ PART 2 :  Loved it even moree!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Awww....Damini was actually running her delicate fingers through Prithvi's shirts! Awwww...why cant the CV's hold a contest for scene ideas!! WE rock anyday when compared those useless creatives who get their salary for doing nothing but botching and literally killing the budding loves stories and passion between the couples!

They do nothing other than taking straight uplifts from candy floss romantic flicks !

Screw them again! 😑 πŸ˜‘

Hmm...toh next queenie is on a mission to read kingie's diary !! Wohoo!! Go gal !

Keep writing! Jaldi se teesra part bhi likh, okay!!

Its not Jhan only but me too pestering you noww!!! ⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ

Tumhein agle teen din mein teesra part likna HIII HOGAAA!!! πŸ˜‰

AND I dont want any ' DARASAL RACH,.....' in this okay hun ! πŸ˜‰

Just kidding! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Excellent Work FATIMA ! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ -> here was my teen taaliyaan for you !! 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Rach ! πŸ˜ƒ