Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Hahaa...that PTC deserve this !

Good stuff JhanIya.....tum logon ne mera dil jeet liya!
lnmdj_greatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesum job ... luved it ... luved pri's anger and den dam calming him down ... n den rosh tripping him ... lovely job ...
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Loved it Janiya!!! You guys are awesome!!! iss PTC ke saath to yehi hona chaiye tha!! Loved how he fell face first into the cake and well he ate the burning hot pizza, mwhahahah!!! 🀣 And yes the froggie too deserved the spaghetti on her head!!!! U guys are awesome!!! Keep it up!!! Love a jealous Prithvi and how Mausi is getting annoyed by how they are so open in front of her!! πŸ˜ƒ
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

happy to read this funny scene on new year day!!

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hahahaha... JhanIya... this is too good...🀣

us tunna ki toh ekdum vaat lagne waali hainn..hahaha.. Pri toh willl wait for him .. jab uski paapon ka ghada bhar jaayega.. he is goner for sure...hahaha...🀣🀣

loved Samz stabbing the tunna with the fork.. hahaha.. aur Goldie ne bhi apna haat saaf kar liya... hjahha
Roshni served him just desserts... hahaha.. ab sirf avni baki hey...hahahha 🀣🀣

lasoon yaane garlic... hahahha.. that is hilarious....🀣

Please please do continue guys...

-- Mru
Edited by MMM11 - 14 years ago
TIA.Tia thumbnail
OMG this Mandeki Mausi is turning out to be a real pest... well I just hope that at this New Year God pls grant Prithvi some patience to keep himself calm at the unusual ranting of Tunnag and pls send this PTC out of GM asap... by the way nice update JHANZ
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb!!..Diya and Jhan!!!..this was just hilarious i hope we see this!!
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Jhaniya! πŸ‘ 🀣..

Never knew I could inspire a post ☺️ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 Scene 4

No specific location πŸ˜ƒ

Munna stomped away from the table, muttering darkly... "Uss choti chudail ne mere saare izzat ka falooda ban diya... Damini bhabhi ke saamne mera mooh kaala er peela ho gaya... Aur mujhe usse sabak sikhane ka mauka bhi nahin mila... saara khana usske bajaye amma pe jo gir gaya..." he pouted and racked his miniscule brain for ideas to impress Damini... "Arre haan! Patakha bhabhi ke liye dhamake ka intezaam karta hoon... kaafi khush ho jayengi... aur darr gayi toh main sambhaloonga..." he thought, with a nasty smirk...

~~**~~**~~

Dinner now over, everyone got up from the table... Goldie said her goodbyes and left, and Prithvi, Sameer and Varun followed the girls out onto the porch for the customary fireworks, while Mausiji went to her room, splatterd with the remains of dinner and ranting "Yeh ladke toh bilkul nikamme ho gaye hain... Itna sab kuch ho gaya humre saath aur inhone ek shabd nahin kaha... Kanha ji! Inn dayanon ke changul se humre Gullu-Bullu-Ajju ko bachao!!" Taking out her rosary, she started to chant piously...

~~**~~**~~

The three couples stood on the porch, relieved that they were alone after so long... On cue, they went off in different directions, intending to make the best possible use of this time...

~~&&~~

Varun and Roshni sat by the pool, with their legs in the water, discussing their future... Roshni suddenly said with a pout "Tumhari mausiji kab tak rahengi? Mujhe woh bilkul acchi nahin lagti... Kal unhone mere sare teddies ko ghatiya soap ke saath wash karne ki koshish ki. Keh rahi thi ki woh bahut gande hain... Hmph!! As if I don't bathe and blow-dry them every week!!"

Varun rolled his eyes "Mausi toh phir bhi theek hai par uss Munna ne naak mein dum kar rakha hai... Kal office pahunch gaya aur paise maangne laga... Keh raha tha bhabhi ke liye kuch laana hai... Bahut bada muftkhor lagta hai..." Rosh sighed "Muft mein aaye toh woh mortein bhi pi legam shaayad" She suddenly brightened "That could work na? she said, shocking Varun deeply...

~~&&~~

Avni and Sameer decided to spend some time in her garden... Looking at the slightly wilted plants, Avni frowned and turned on Sameer "Dekha? Yeh sab tumhari Mausi ki galti hai... Khud toh din mein paanch baar khaati hai, par mere plants se upvaas karvati hai... Do dinon se paani nahin daalne diya. Maine wajah poocha toh teen ghanton ka astrology lecture diya... Main abhi keh deti hoon, agar tumne unhe bhej nahin diya toh main tumpar puke karoongi..."

Sameer winced "Ab iss mein meri kya galti hai Avni..." he started to say, but backed off quickly as Avni's face turned green and she began puking... "Yaar, ab toh kuch karna hi padega!" he thought, "Agli baar yeh mujhpe zaroor puke karegi..."

~~&&~~

Loitering across the grounds, Prithvi and Damini were savouring each other's presence. Still annoyed with him, Damini tried to keep a distance between them, but she was failing miserably. All she wanted to do was to hug her husband tight and possibly kiss him, but she till hadn't forgiven him completely... Walking aimlessly in silence, they reached the stables...

~~**~~**~~

Munna was infesting the stable, trying to hide behind a restless Toofan. "Abey yaar, yeh Prithvi bhaiyya saath kyun aaye hain?" he cursed, when he saw Prithvi and Damini coming... "Chalo koi baat nahin, mujhe toh bas bhabhi ko impress karna hai..." he thought and sneaked to set his great plan into motion...

~~**~~***~~

Prithvi and Damini had just reached the riding area, when they heard a loud bang. They watched in horror as Munna set off the fireworks, not ten feet from Toofan... "Abey gadhe! Kya kar raha hai? Idhar aa warna maara jayega..." Prithvi yelled, but his voice couldn't be heard over the din...

Before their eyes, Toofan broke loose and began trampling Munna soundly. Damini couldn't help a little sigh of satisfaction as they rushed to save him. Oh how she loved that horse!! She'd provide it with all possible comforts, in return for this... Lost in thought, she didn't notice Toofan turn to her with a malevolent glare and come rushing at her...

Prithvi only had the time to think "Not again..." before he rushed to rescue his wife. Pulling her out of harm's way, he fell onto the hay with her, in what seemed a very familiar manoueveur now... Wondering what enemity Toofan had with her, Prithvi slowly touched Damini's face and asked her if she was okay...

Damini looked up, slightly shaken... Darn that horse! She'd take away all it's comforts and feed it with dry hay for a month... but then she realised that she was in Prithvi's strong arma again courtesy Toofan, so she decided to let it pass... Looking up at him, and noticing the concern and love in his eyes, Damini decided not to waste any more time being angry... Grabbing hold of his collar, she pulled him close and proceeded to kiss him thoroughly, both of them ignoring everything else...

If they'd noticed anything other than each other since the fall, they'd have seen Toofan's expression which said, very clearly - "Kitna accha mauka mila tha Damini ko maarne ka. Because of this stupid ass I missed this chance to kill Damini too. If I had succeeded Prithvi would have been all mine. Main isse nahin chodoongi..." When they started kissing, poor Toofan had closed its eyes, probably thinking "Ab yahi dekhna baaki reh gaya tha. Yeh sab dekhne se pehle main mar kyun nahin gayi..."

With a sudden glare in Munna's direction, Toofan thought "Yeh sab uss bewakoof ki galthi hai. If he had not set off the fireworks - Damini and Prithvi would not have come running - I would not have attacked Damini - Prithvi would not have saved her and they would not be kissing like this. Ab my darling Prithvi will not talk to me for several days and he will completely ignore me." With tears of rage and frustration, Toofi turned to Munna, still lying on the ground... "Ab toh iss gadhe ki khair nahin..." it thought and started battering him hard...

Rach. thumbnail
" If they'd noticed anything other than each other since the fall, they'd have seen Toofan's expression which said, very clearly - "Kitna accha mauka mila tha Damini ko maarne ka. Because of this stupid ass I missed this chance to kill Damini too. If I had succeeded Prithvi would have been all mine. Main isse nahin chodoongi..." When they started kissing, poor Toofan had closed its eyes, probably thinking "Ab yahi dekhna baaki reh gaya tha. Yeh sab dekhne se pehle main mar kyun nahin gayi..."

With a sudden glare in Munna's direction, Toofan thought "Yeh sab uss bewakoof ki galthi hai. If he had not set off the fireworks - Damini and Prithvi would not have come running - I would not have attacked Damini - Prithvi would not have saved her and they would not be kissing like this. Ab my darling Prithvi will not talk to me for several days and he will completely ignore me." With tears of rage and frustration, Toofi turned to Munna, still lying on the ground... "Ab toh iss gadhe ki khair nahin..." it thought and started battering him hard..."

Hahahahahaa....................🀣 
Hahahaaa....JhanIya...fab work ! Keep it up ! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

My mum's thinking why the hell am i laughing at 2 am....

You guys seriously rock!

Loved the different kinds of humour used in the post-lovely variety gals!

Jhaniya ----all the way!
Edited by rachel.fds - 14 years ago