short updates 29 dec

yasmeeneee thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Pratigys is crying and worried abt the call but rolly console her ..... Krishna has argument with his friend and then he drags his friend to Pratigya's house (like in precape) but some1 holds his hand .... and its a kid who tell Krishna that some1 is beating tuna (their 3rd friend) so they leave the house and run to that place

Rishte wale come to their house and short meeting of pratigya and boy and both like each other and both families agree to the rishta and mu b meeta ho jata hain 😭 .... the guy was nothing infront of our Krishna ... i hope they break this rishta

Krishna is worried abt his friend in hospital and his other friend ask him that who might ve done this .... and its Angad who have send goons to beat Krishna's friend .... when Angad's friend asked him the reason he said i want to take revenge and "age age deko hota hain kya"

Precape is scary: Angad is talking to his friends that "is ka matlab larke wale aye the aur rishta paka hogaya" (with his evil smile) 😡 😡 .... and then he takes sweets to Krishna and tell him today is the happiest day for him tu mu meeta kare bhaya jee 😡

i am sure Angad ll tell him and then ALLAH knows wts gonna happen 😕 Edited by yasmeeneee - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for the update
Krishna will be mad beyond limits.
Who knows what he'll do to Angad tomorrow.
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
We already have written updaters for the section. Please be patient in future and wait until the written update posts the update.
yasmeeneee thumbnail

Originally posted by: -anonymous-

We already have written updaters for the section. Please be patient in future and wait until the written update posts the update.<br>

i apologize for that, but i thought may be the forum members will be waiting for the updates 😊
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: yasmeeneee

i apologize for that, but i thought may be the forum members will be waiting for the updates 😊

That's fine. Please don't do it in future, be patient the written updates will be posted whenever the written update is free and has finished writing it. 😊
Kiran. thumbnail

Moderator's Note:
Update posted:  Pratigya Written Update 29th December 2009 Closing the topic.