Pratigya Written Update 29th December 2009

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Pratigya 29 December WRITTEN UPDATE

The episode starts with Pratigya sitting in her room and crying. Then roli comes and asks pratigya to hurry up but she sees that pratigya is crying and asks her what happened. Then pratigya tells her that the guy called and he was saying that he diding like me going to the parlour. Then roli says that it means he was following you and then tells her to forget it because guys like that are always like that, besides they have nothing better to do. Then she tells her to get ready because the family should be here soon. Then Shyamji is in the room talking on the phone and telling the other family directions to getting there and then he tells everyone to get ready as they are on there way. On the other side Krishna tells his friends that he told pratigya that he doesnt like all that parlour stuff. His friend then says that love is blind and then he says that your just sitting here and thinking of flying. Krishna makes him get up and then takes him and says today i'll tell you if your right or if my heart is right. Krishna and his friend is heading towards pratigya's house and on the other side the family just about to reach there in a car. When krishna gets to the door of pratigya's house a little kid comes and tells him that someone is beating one of his other friend and krishna follows the kid and just then the family comes there. Then family comes him and shyamji introduces everyone in the living room. On the other side krishna goes and trys to find his friend.

In pratigya's house the boy's dad is talking about how is son completed and how his son is smart and all. Nainaji serves snacks and then the boy's mom says to bring pratigya out and she leaves to get pratigya. Krishna is still looking for his friend. Pratigya comes out of the kitchen wearing a peach kinda sari and holding a tray of chai in her hands.

Shyamji tells her to give everyone tea and she says okay. The boy's dad tells her to stay happy and then the his mom asks her if she made tea and what else she can make. Pratigya says everything and then asks the boy if he wants to ask somthing and he says yea. Then the boy's dad says that we should leave the boy and the girl alone to talk and then they all get up to go eat and leave the boy and pratigya alone. Krishna finally finds his friend and the peopl beating him up run away and then they take his friend to the hospital since he got beaten a lot. In Pratigya's house pratigya tells the boy that she likes to read books and the guy says that our likes are similar. Then both of them keep asking questions and getting to know eachother. On the other side Nainaji sends roli and ardarsh into the kitchen to get more puris. While roli is making some ardarsh comes and looks at roli a few times and then trys to pick up puris but they were too hot so roli tell hims to leave it and that she will do it. Then pratigya and the guy get up and go to the dinning table and pratigya goes into the kitchen and arushi goes behind her and asks her what happened. Pratigya tells them everything and then they go out with the food.

At the dinning table the boy's dad says that they like pratigya very much and pratigya shyly stands there. Then the guy's mom says that we'll look for a good day and fix the engagement. Then the family leaves. Krishna reaches the hospital with his friend and they yell for a doctor and then his other friend asks who would dare to do they. On the other side a guy is talking to Angad and tells him that if he needs any other help to then contact them and Angad just pays the guy. Then he tells him not to be seen for a week. Then he tells his friends to wait and see what happens next and says that i will take my insults revenge.

Precap:

Shyamji is asking if she likes the guy and pratigya says that she likes that family a lot. Angad is telling his friends that a guy came to see pratigya and the relation is done. Then Angad goes to krishna and gives him sweets saying that now my hearts wish has been complete.

My Comments:

Today's episode was okay, but the part that i loved the most in today's episode was roli and ardarsh..... they make such a cute couple..... i was like awwwww...... and i cant wait for tomorrow's to see what Krishna will do when he finds out about the guy that came to see Pratigya.....
Well i give today's episode a 7.5/ 10...... .5 because of ardarsh and roli

Enjoy reading it and please dont forget to press the LIKE BUTTON!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Roshni!!!! 🤗 Adarsh and Roli are really cute, i think they will make a good jodi to!!
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I liked it when Krishna yelled at the doc to stop asking questions and tend to his frnd...
thx for the update ðŸ˜Š
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update ..

didnt lked the episode much .. found Rishta scenes a bit cheesy .. Krishna and angad scenes were only saving graces ...  more then the episode i liked the Precap .. cant wait to see krishna Angad encounter ... these two rock !!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update dear!

Hello Friends,

Please...when you find the time, vote in the Harry Potter Forum Banner Contest! The deadline is January 5th, 2010!

Please do vote, we'll really appreciate it!

-Lalitha