Sadhana should be the owner of Mama's house

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

When the house was being auctioned, Sadhana was the one to get the money  for the house. May be Mamaji should remind  Kaushi and tell her Sadhana has a right to stay there.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

When the house was being auctioned, Sadhana was the one to get the money  for the house. May be Mamaji should remind  Kaushi and tell her Sadhana has a right to stay there.

arre suresh yaar, tum yanha bhi, acha hua tum mil gaye is forum me...

Haan yaar, sadhna ko to mamaji ka gha ka owner hona hi chahiye. magar mujhe lagta hai, Alekh ko bhi sadna se pyar se behave karna chahiye..

yaar, I am very unhappy that Angad didn't get nominated for best actor in ITA ..

what do u say?
Haan bhai Suresh and Sachin... infact I did not see those Episodes. But if this is so, then Sadhna probably has more right on that house.

Plus, imagine.... Sadhna is being bolstered from a very long time! She went out of her way to protect that very house where all the Sharma's live and afford to dream!!!

Wonderful!
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: t2004sachin

arre suresh yaar, tum yanha bhi, acha hua tum mil gaye is forum me...

Haan yaar, sadhna ko to mamaji ka gha ka owner hona hi chahiye. magar mujhe lagta hai, Alekh ko bhi sadna se pyar se behave karna chahiye..

yaar, I am very unhappy that Angad didn't get nominated for best actor in ITA ..

what do u say?

Hey Sachin buddy, how are you doing? Good to hear from you. Yaar, Alekh bechare ka character CT bigaad rahe hain. I love Angad as an actor but since Alekh recovered, Angad is not getting a chance to show his acting skills. Almost anyone can play this character.

Recently I had posted some ideas for CT (If they are moving from the original story, why not go all the way)

My ideas:

Malti sneaks in chuhe marne ka powder in the food prepared by Kaushi and  feeds Gali ka kutta. Kutta dies and Vinu  throws Kaushi out of the house. Kaushi and Nani start a Bharat Natyam school to survive but that does not work so they start a business of driving bhoots and chudails out from haunted houses.

Akshara takes Sadhana shopping and they run into Ambika. Ambika takes Sadhana with her and they both plot revenge on Rajvansh house. They send Gabbar Singh to kidnap Vasu and Avni. Gabbar makes Vasu his personal fashion designer and Avni their "Basanti" to dance for them.

Alekh meets Jadoo from Koi Mil Gaya. Jadoo takes him to Mars where the aliens run some experiments and try to  understand his behaviour.

Malti and her mother apply for all the possible credit cards, shop like crazy and get arrested for not paying up. They meet Bandit queen in the jail. Bandit queen gets an another jailmate, a plastic surgeon to exchange her face with Malti's mom. They later break away from the jail with Malti, leaving her mom behind to sadofy in jail.  Malti is promoted to hunting and cooking food for Bandit queen and her gang.

Kaushi, Nani and chudails from the haunted house go out to a disco on haloween night. No one seemed scared of Chudails but as soon as they see Nani & Kaushi, people scream with fear. Chudials are very impressed and they adopt Kaushi and Nani into their biradari.

Gabbar and his friends find that Avni can't dance so they ask Basanti's ghodi Dhanno to give Avni dance lessons. Vasu takes her role as Gabbar's personal fashion designer too seriously and tries to make Gabbar & friends look good. Gabbar does not want that because then people won't fear him, so he asks Vasu to work on  Dhanno and her ghodi biradari's makeup to keep busy.

The aliens from Mars create a software upgrade to fix Alekh's brain and this new program fills Alekh's mind with love only for Sadhana.

Malti's mom tries telling the guards that she is not Bandit queen but the guards think she is crazy and possessed by bhoots. They call a tantric to do her "shuddhi" with a "Jhadu"  
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

u knw i was thinking same this is sadhna's house not of tht mamaiji😡
rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
👏

👏 wow fantastic. Just only for 1 character ????????? Puri family ko suffer karana. What type of humanity is this???? 🤢 
pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏👏👏

Originally posted by: rose_e

👏 👏 wow fantastic. Just only for 1 character ????????? Puri family ko suffer karana. What type of humanity is this???? 🤢 

👏👏👏 I agree with u.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
so true
agar sadi na hoti toh inka ghar gaya
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
It would be out of character if Sadhna ever tried to say that I am the one who saved the house or something like this, but it would be really good if Mamajii reminds Kaushi of this, she would get a tight slap on her face..........
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
True, Sadhna isn't the type of person to act in such a way, but nobody was stopping Mamaji to remind Kaushi and the others of the fact that Sadi saved the house. Or has he forgotten himself?

Either way, I suppose Kaushi is an ungrateful character who refuses to give Sadi any credit in helping Ragini get married, paying for the house and so on. Out of all the characters, she and Vasu probably benefited most through Sadi and have overlooked Sadi the most as well.

It is such a shame they are both throwing Sadi out of her own homes.