Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

True, Sadhna isn't the type of person to act in such a way, but nobody was stopping Mamaji to remind Kaushi and the others of the fact that Sadi saved the house. Or has he forgotten himself?

Either way, I suppose Kaushi is an ungrateful character who refuses to give Sadi any credit in helping Ragini get married, paying for the house and so on. Out of all the characters, she and Vasu probably benefited most through Sadi and have overlooked Sadi the most as well.

It is such a shame they are both throwing Sadi out of her own homes.

I don't think that Mamajii forgot it or deny it, but when someone on pressure so he/she forgot a lots of things and do a lots of mistakes as well, Mamajii is too on pressure..........

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

I don't think that Mamajii forgot it or deny it, but when someone on pressure so he/she forgot a lots of things and do a lots of mistakes as well, Mamajii is too on pressure..........

I think two characters should be thrown out of Sharma house immediately, one is malti bhabi and the other one is kaushi..

How Kaushi can be so mean..

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: t2004sachin

I think two characters should be thrown out of Sharma house immediately, one is malti bhabi and the other one is kaushi..

Vinu is no less, he changes so fast..........

scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: t2004sachin

yeah... all 3 infact all 4 shud be thrown out of the rajvansh house... Kaushi.. Matli .. Vinu bhayya n that stupid nani!! 😆
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

When the house was being auctioned, Sadhana was the one to get the money  for the house. May be Mamaji should remind  Kaushi and tell her Sadhana has a right to stay there.

When Kaushi was telling her to go out of that house I thought mamaji would mention this fact. But it didn't happen. Maybe future has stored something better for her. All we can do is wait and watch.  I still have patience to watch  😃