Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapbubble thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yah, guys, let's make a separate thread for each epi like always! so much easier to sort through - because I look for my own posts and then take up reading from there when I log on next.
also more tidy to have a thread per epi ðŸ˜•
it's fun to have a different title each day etc.

Plus, the Adda folks all know each other and I love to read, even participate, but like to post my first thoughts on the epi thread. so can we go back please to doing that?
Ok now I'm whining 😆😆

Anyway I think the Omi character will serve as a reason for Abeer to publicly claim Lehar as his girlfriend - even if he's sulking and not talking to her in private. Now there's no reason not to do that - his friends knwo theere's somehting between them, Bittan knows, and now apparently Deepa also knows. So if the entire younger lot know, phir Abeer might as well say that to keep Omi away from Lehar. It's a bit drastic but what can Abeer do - taking Omi on physically is not an option so strategy is best 😉
Bubble
kimpan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Bubble....I thought I was the only one, now at least someone will take notice of 2 whiny  individuals and go back to regular method....puhleeeeeeeze😆
Abeer declaring his love in open would be awesome, he might do it but when Leher is not around I guess.
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Bubble & Kim - I must admit .. I also prefer having another thread for daily episodes discussions. This was kinda weird yesterday .. and soon we moved to Honey's topic.

And yeah .. Abeer openly declaring his love for Leher would be great! Right now .. everyone's bowing down to him coz of Omi. Maybe he should just go out there and declare "She is mine .. dare anyone say anything to her!" 😆 Omi bhi chup .. and our hero-heroine's love story shuru!!! 😆 
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello everyone,

YPNHK has me hooked, i really like Gk and Yami's behaviors as Abeer and Leher, though she has to stop crying

I do not see where they will take todays episode, from the precap it looked like deepa thought leher should talk to abeer about his friendship with omi, but i think that might not be a gr8 idea considering the moods abeer is showing leher, he will not appreciate her concern. she has told him she cannot be his friend then she cannot give him any friendly advice either. If she does go to him and he tells her off, there might be more tears from leher which are becoming ineffective.... its also too soon for leher to admit her love to abeer as the reason for her concern for him, if she was going to do that she would have done it on the chatt the other night, the university will not be the place to do that

where else can they take this today?

fatima
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

are we still continuing here or am I to start a new topic?

I have some stuff to share
Nahiiiiiiiiiiii is Omi ki to mai
kimpan thumbnail
Hina, can you plz start a new topic? thanks so much dear!
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hina make a new thread.And that omi🤬
kimpan thumbnail
what's happened?
all suspense can't take it anymore😭
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Hina
what news do you have that you wanted to share with us?
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was confused last week when Leher was going to talk to Abeer about staying away from Omi, that turned out to be a good encounter, but I am not sure what she is going to do tomorrow

Abeer rushed to see and probably try and stop Leher for whom he has repeatedly expressed his love. That makes sense.

Why is Leher rushing to the hotel?

just to see who abeer is meeting. She cannot think of stopping him. What is she going to say? even though we cannot be together you shouldnt meet other girls either..... it can only be abeer who can confront her but will he after what he imagined today

he seemed very disappointed with leher's response in his imagination..... even though initially they showed leher to be very confident and strong, she is coming across as a weak character right now....

I hope I am surprised as I was last week, this show has definitely kept mixing it up

Any predictions for what is going to happen tomorrow?