Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago

felt really bad for Abeer,ek to Leher ki aansoo make him weak
and ab Omi bhaiya's chipakna,
he tries so hard to get away but uski grip iti solid hai uff

that Omi guy even asks him as to why he didnt call ,straight after he got out of jail ? and loved the way Abeer inncoently gave him an explanation that his bauji had knwon before anyone and all

bhole bhale lalla ko sach ka criminal banane me laga hai yeh Omi darinda !

haha I like the sund of that,only Omi fints the word lol
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rexy34

Eks abeer wants to leave from the canteen but omi bhaiyya's faltoo chamche log are not letting him go🤢And u know what omi bhaiya name is omi prasad SaxsenaWhy saxena😡Itne acche memories the is surname ke saathBut this means this guy and leher are from the same caste ,Right?

Why Saxena??? Ouch  And yup .. I think he's from the same caste! And what does this mean??? Ohhhh noooooooo .... not that!!! Shocked
kimpan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yikes...Saxena....bechara prithivi....and they both are from same caste, does this mean something? hell...Noooo
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ektaj

Omi & his chamchas!!! 😡 😡 

But I don't get it .. whats the purpose of this whole Omi-Abeer forced dostana?? 😕  There has to be something to it .. right? If Omi had to only harass Leher .. it could be done without Omi forcing his friendship onto Abeer. I don't get it 😕 

Eks even i am getting confused regarding this abeer-omi dostana😕Maybe the track is actually heading towards college politics cause deepa mentioned today that even though omi is really old he is zabardasti being a student cause he wants to be the president of the college youth wing😕So maybe with leher being harrased by omi and all abeer to fight off omi will run for president of the college .Maybe??
Eksie thumbnail

Originally posted by: kimpan

Yikes...Saxena....bechara prithivi....and they both are from same caste, does this mean something? hell...Noooo

Noooo noooo nooooo ... I don't even wanna think about that!!!! 🤢 🤢 
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

yar plz ,i can't think  or rather dont wanna think of the possiblilty
I dont understand much about the castes anyway but it will be such a disaster !
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ektaj

Noooo noooo nooooo ... I don't even wanna think about that!!!! 🤢 🤢 

🤢🤢🤢Even when i heard the surname i was like oh oh!!Maybe when omi finds out about AbHer he is the one who is going to do halla regarding them being from different castesOuch
soapbubble thumbnail
so we are all here now? 😕 sigh! I'm a creature of habits 😔 so this will take some getting used to.

Anyway hated yesterday's epi SOOOO much, I couldn't bear to post. But today's was better and although I'm not happy with the behaviour of any character except Deepa and to some extent, Abeer.
Gaurav and Shadab acting like idiots, Lehar crying in CLASS 😲 - really! and Omi acting like a Grade 1 Lech, and all his baraati type friends sniggering - they were all horrible 🤢
Abeer at least had the right sensible impulses but ineffective. Lehar looked like a frightened rabbit in front of Omi and then shrugged it off! what consistency is this? 😲 Director? Hullo?

And I want to fire the editor. I really do. If he/she continues to use those white flashes I may have to stop watching. That's a threat. Likhit le lo  - much you care, but there it is 😆😆😆
Bubble
Eksie thumbnail

Originally posted by: rexy34

Eks even i am getting confused regarding this abeer-omi dostana😕Maybe the track is actually heading towards college politics cause deepa mentioned today that even though omi is really old he is zabardasti being a student cause he wants to be the president of the college youth wing😕So maybe with leher being harrased by omi and all abeer to fight off omi will run for president of the college .Maybe??

This whole college politics thing does not make sense .. its all only on the surface. Jo bhi hoga .. am guessing it will happen coz of the people they are.

Was thinking .. with all this chipakna and forced dostana, Abeer will, sooner or later snap and give it to Omi like he needs to hear it! That will irk Omi bhaiya .. and when he knows AbHer are together, he will harass Leher only to take badla 🤢 
kimpan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hina he calls her chamcham ya...that 🐷.....I wish we had an icon for 'throwing up in disgust'...I soo want to use that for this creep, pardon my language guys...cant help it...
Abeer miyan please wake up, put on the shining armor, ur damsel needs  u yet again...