The Notebook (MayUr) Fan-Fiction|Part 2 Pg 3 *NEW

Calvin-N-Hobbes thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

The Notebook

Part 1:
Many people have a pretty major misunderstanding of the topic of arranged marriages and in fact have a fairly negative attitude regarding arranged marriages. The best way to understand the reasoning behind such cultures is to put aside your own beliefs, opinions, and preconceived ideas in order to see more clearly before dismissing it as wrong. While it may not be for all and love marriages in India are not unheard of or a rare sighting by any means...arranged marriages aren't necessarily a bad thing either! But sometimes there might be more to marriages then just the unlonged waiting for that priceless day when you would fall in love with that man who seems to be the man of your 'arranged marriage'. And for nupur, that wait had just begun, thought her mom, as she gave the untouched pure hands of her daughter into the hands of the man she  hath never known, lest know their family. Those sheer hands which might have been misinterpreted to be the hands just brought out of the fire, shaky and sweaty.

As the groom, mayank took her shaky hands in his, he felt one of the most out of the world feelings of the mix-tempo of friction of their hands to the heat capacity of her hands as to the sweat level of his to-be-wife, who looked so-so, he thought, nothing compared to his sumita arora, the great honourable woman who wrote his favourite night time story of C++. But then again that wasn't the context here im sure, he thought, as the pandit stared at him waiting.

I definitely missed something, some brain wave, which passed from one neuron to another through the synapse connecting them, some chemical reaction ought to have occurred with the precipitation of so much of gas through his ears, though it looks like hes angry, yet who can doubt now the laws of Dalton, thought mayank as he felt all the eyes in the room on him.

It defunded him as he wondered what was happening in his life, as to why his non-frictional that is mu s and mu k=0 hands were shaking in synchronization when the angle between his hands were 0 degrees, so that means sin 0, that is 0, then... but then his brain stopped abruptly as he heard a hard hit on a pure shaven skin, and then a strange tangible and unmistakable sensation of hurt, though Dalton must have known the reason for the difference in the time period for the sensation and the sound of it to reach his sparcy ears and damaged-by-books brain, but wait, he already discovered that, he thought.

BOOKS! Why am i thinking of those irritating monstrous creatures which have no life but to eat my dreams, oh darn! Too much of physics and chemistry, he thought, as the dream he had seen blurred in front of his eyes, forging his memory making him forget what had happened in his dream.

Mayank slowly got up on his bed as his alarm beamed on the side table, causing him paranoia as he glared at the alarm time, 3 30. And as he put the alarm off, insane anger for his little studious angelic sister panged through him, gunjan had crossed all the lines this time, who asked her to put the alarm for him, though it wasn't like he wasn't thankful, it was gonna save his ass from the freakish sadist deodhar, still he was responsible enough for himself, or was he?

His mind wavered in various directions as his physics book came into being on his lap in the unmanageable theoretical numerical once-upon-a-lifetime of a good-for-nothing scientists words. What do these people get anyway with ruining my not so interesting life, he thought, when finally the shapeless embodiment of physics began to imprint itself on his brain.

2 chapters, 5 hours, and a defeating feat conjured by the great insensitive scientist, who discovered the immeasurable textbook of physics, took his brain from today to the world of physics. As he put his book down at 8 30, he felt like a new man. Like someone had reformed him completely, from a idiot of the 3 idiots, to one of the nobel prize winners.

A strange sense of sophistication took over him as he walked through the curtains of today, and more precisely that of his bedroom. He majestically picked up his clothes and a towel and calmly strode into the bathroom, to take a cool shower.

As he turned the water on, instead of his usual quicky shower, he started to sing:

Tera mujhse hai pehle ka natha koi

Yun hi nahi dil lubhata koi

As he sang on in the shower, his sister, gunjan slowly picked up his clothes and put them for washing, made his bed, packed his bag, and left leaving a note for him.

As mayank buzzed out of the bathroom, with the same tune playing on his lips, he saw a wierd note written by his sister which deciphered various meanings.

The famous 5 crypted the secret seven to bring back the naughtiest girl again.

Might make u fall in love.

Love

Gunjan.

He quickly pocketed the note and left for college where he was supposed to be meeting up with chacko, or rather himanshu. Himanshu was mayanks favourite buddy to hang out with. Mayank did so not because mayank wasn't accepted elsewhere, but because mayank just ended up goofing around alot, and well that never left him any normal people to roam with, like his sister, gunjan.

Gunjan was among popular twitters of his college, and was known to have her own little gang which he despised with all his might. It was inclusive of gunjan, samrat, samrats best friend dia, dias sister nupur, nupurs best friend uday, and his stupid partner in insaneness benji, who secretly crushed on dia.

He had various reasons to despise them. Samrat because well there couldn't be more than 1 cool dude in one gang. Dia because of her lame addiction to everything pink, nupur because she had turned him down when he had asked her to the school dance a few years ago, uday since he was nupurs best friend, and benji, well if he liked dia, then he wasn't sane enough for mayank, right!??!

Mayank slowly crossed the road and entered his college where it read EXCEL COLLEGE: flying high.

Well this was it, this was his personal patronage where he ended up spending half of his life, having fun, but more than that he spent his life here doing things he would never be able to otherwise, like drinks and smoking and girls, parties.

It was the way he lived, it is the way he lives, and this will be the way he'll always live, thought mayank as he strode through the doors of the college embards to face his life, the way it was.

Hope you guys liked it.

This is my 1st very FF.

So please do support me, and help me, i will really appreciate if you could comment and criticize.

Index

Part 1   Pg 1
Part 2   Pg 3
Love

Alia bakshi

Edited by Calvin-N-Hobbes - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iwantitall thumbnail
awwwwwww allluuuuu meriii shakespearrrr...!!
meee luuvsss thissss...
jaldii continueee karr!
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cool FF dear!!

Ur idea was rocking!!

-Aisho
seemamittal thumbnail
heyyyy
really nice ff
plzzzzz continue soon
n plzzz add me to ur pm
I-love-dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awwwwww alia plz updateeee sooon!!!

jus read it and became addicted to it!!! veryy goood sweety!!!
xxxxx

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Alia,

It's an interesting first part.  You seem to be a very intelligent student of chemistry and physics! The first half is full of all the intelligent lines! :)

Mayank's character is really different here then?! Looking forward to see how this FF unfolds.

-Mahi
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
looks gr88
update soooooooon plezzz
plezzzzzz pm me
-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awww sweety!

Really nice part!👏
ShwePoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great Concept....
Luvd your way of writing...
Waiting for mayur scenes!!!
Continue soon....
And pls do pm.... 😛
x.Heena.x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey, really likedd the first part....continue soon....can you please add me to your pm list? thanks