Posted: 14 years ago
lovely sigs Lalitha di .. πŸ‘
n thnxxxx fr d pics..

here r sigs.. frm my side ..
i used lyrics of new Ramayan... πŸ˜†

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for liking the pics and siggies, Deepika :)

Very nice siggies! The pics, colorization, and text are all perfect!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Gunia – first of all what I said about Arun getting a new show was just wishful thinking, but I have read about him doing some theater stuff next… but dudeeeee am gonna miss you soooooooooo much πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­β€¦ tumhare bina hamaari chaahak mandali adhuri rahe jaayegi, shigra hi parikshaaon mein saphalta paakar laut aana… aur saphalta to paaogi hi, tumhi ne ram rasaayan ki smriti dilaayi to nisandeh uska laabh tum bhi utha sakogi… so no worries, best of luck, and come back to us as soon as you can! And the latest batch of siggies was gorgeous, can't wait for more when you get back! Also, glad you enjoyed the offscreen pics of everyone, hope you find some too for next time! Aur apne naam ka ati sundar rahasya kholne ke liye bhi dhanyavaad, soooo sweet story, such a sweet name, such a chweeet behna πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@ Shivang bhaiya – shubh kaamnaaon ke liye koti shat dhanyavaad aur prashansa ke liye bhi, jiske hum yogya bhi nahin hai… but where are you!!!

@ Deeps – awww take your time, best of luck with exams… whenever they are ;) and like I said at the other CC, the Gauri Pooja sigs are veryyyyyy gorgeous, esp the effect of the 2nd one, I'm really in love with them!!! Keep up the awesomeness! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@ Lali – most welcome for the offscreen pics, soooo glad you enjoyed them… and thanks a bazillion for the Gauri Pooja updt… both the murti and our Deeps are sooooooo ethereal, out of this world, beautiful!!!  The sigs are even more gorgeous, love the arrangement of the pics esp how you used the one in which her head is bowing at the altar… why do you always do this, make masterpieces minutes after I get a new slideshow ready πŸ˜‘ j/k keep rocking Lali daahhhling πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Hi guys!!! Other than those clips with our RS stars in non-mytho roles, I've also come across some other cool stuff on youtube you might enjoy too:

First, a mystery: This is the newest promo for Moserbaer's SK dvds... while the sagarworld site says it comes in three boxed sets of 15 discs upto Jarasandh, 15 discs from Uddhav to somewhere in the SDB mess, and 25 discs for the rest of the SDB mess with the rare gems that were the Sudama epis... this equals 55 discs in all (yayyyy math class πŸ˜†)... but this promo claims that the first two boxes have 25 each and the last one's got 15 discs - that's 65!!! Mistake, or is it a new set that includes a bunch of deleted scenes that we would want to see? Other than wishful thinking, I'm leaning towards the latter bcuz Shivang bhaiya told us Star Utsav aired the Swapnil version of the Dwarika epis, which means they still exist, which means they could be on these dvds if they're longer... also, they include a tiny snippet of Swapnil dressed like this, in his Mathura crown and a yellow dupatta:

But I combed through EVERY SINGLE EPISODE from Kans Vad upto Swapnil's last scene in te version on Dailymotion (the one that's on the 56 disc set the Sagars themselves distribute), and whether it's Jarasandh scenes or the Uddhav ones or the Kaalyavan ones or... any of them, he NEVER WEARS THAT... it's always armor and no dupatta or a pink one, like this:

Soooooo.... there's a Swapnil scene we've never seen!!! And it might be on these dvds!!! Check out the promo, here's the link, what do you guys think??? Am I onto something??? Is our dream of an unedited Swapnil filled edition about to come true πŸ˜†
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suW6Ewb1qqg

Another nice find was this guy's channel.... you might've come across the versions of Ram Kahani and Ramji Ki Sena Chali that are from live performances Ravindra Jain did at temples, the Ram Kahani one's especially nice because it has a proper tihaai fade-out ending instead of the abrupt way it cuts off on the show when Hanumanji drops the ring... in case you haven't, here's that one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPR-s21Ssso
But anyway this channel is filled with Ravindra Jain singing live versions of some of our fav SK tunes, they've been extended and reworded in some cases but still a real treat... esp since they include really HQ clips from the show off of which we can get some real nice pics! I did, will put them in the next post, but until then here's that channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/sksarvarya#p/a/f/2/YqHVq50SbeY

And here's a little sampling... full-length version (3 mins instead of 1) of the title song... enjoy!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqHVq50SbeY[/YOUTUBE]
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Guys, here are two siggies of the 'Yeh Rekha Maa Ki Aagya Hai' scene where Lakshmanji leaves Sitaji in the forest.😭

Different Effect
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Very beautiful job Lali πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ that 2nd effect is lovely and so is the font on the bottom... which one is it??

And here are those pics from the live SK bhajan vids I shared in the previous post... there are really nice scenes from SK interspersed in them but I only clicked pics from 2 of the vids, so there's a bunch of the school-aged Makhan Chor, some Shivji visiting Gokul, and some Kaliya Daman... enjoy!!!

Makhan chor:

Kaliya Daman:

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Lalitha Di- Hi Di!πŸ˜ƒ Thanx for Gauri poojan updts n sigs! πŸ‘πŸ‘You rock as always!⭐️⭐️ Thanx for understanding me abt my vyastata for exams!😳

@ Lola- Hi behna! Awwww......so cute Sk updts!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘ Will check d vdo in d exam gaps! Hope U understand...😳He bhagini hum  bhi aapki virah vyatha se vyakul hain par hum pareekshayon ke chalte vivash hain! 😭😭 BUt donn't worry that much I'll come online in d gaps as today......just to chat n see d wonders of U all! Bt won't be able to create any till d exams r over! Oh n where U read abt Arunji's doing theatre❓❓❓❓

Dpka Di- Hi Di! Awww........so chweeeeeeeeeeeet of U to understand me lol! 😳 BTW Ur creations are beyond ossum! Luvd the colouring n text!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thanx for liking d sigs! Naam pata laga liya...hon!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Write U next when I'm free!πŸ˜ƒ Good going behno!πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Thanx again for understanding my vyastata😭 regarding exams!
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello ,

I am a member of Orkut . came to know about this site from dear brother Kushal few months back . I have been visiting this CC since last two weeks , have gone through many pages . all of you are doing such an WONDERFUL job ! I felt that regular interactions of all the members is the Chief Feature of this site .

And the MARVELLOUS siggies which you have here are a TREAT for all the fans like us ! I have saved many of them which you can very well guess from my profile photo …

It is right that IF is slightly different from Orkut , so at first I was a bit apprehensive about joining a new site , as I am involved with orkut communities (which is already mentioned here by Shivang) since last 8-9 months . another reason for my late decision is that I am really a slow learner of new technologies . but during last few days , brother Shivang and sister Lola have encouraged me a lot to join this site and today finally I am posting here !

I'll be glad to become a part of all the Lively discussions here . though I guess I won't be able to contribute much in the beginning . RS's Shri Krishna is very dear to me (though I have watched it only once ,7-8 months back ). that is the main driving force which made me join you all here . but I have very limited knowledge of Ramayan . Actually I have watched Ramayan only once (that too during my childhood ) , so these days I am watching it on DVD.

I want to join hands with you all in our aim of spreading the Devotion for the LORD ! and also want to request you all to participate in our Orkut communities whenever you find time .

With best wishes for all…

Jai Shri Krishna , Jai Shri Ram
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wwwwooooowwwww..... veryyyyy nice di ...
vryyyy emotional infact !

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Dpka Di- Hi Di! Awww........so chweeeeeeeeeeeet of U to understand me lol! 😳 BTW Ur creations are beyond ossum! Luvd the colouring n text!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thanx for liking d sigs! Naam pata laga liya...hon!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

thnk u sooooooooooooooooooooo much dear....  πŸ€—
dekha... laga hi lia pata ....  πŸ˜†