Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Happy Holi everyone πŸ€—

@ Gunia - awww thanks a ton for being understanding and good wishes for my exams behna, really missing you though 😭 Aur Ram Rasaayan ki smriti dilaayi, iske liye bhi koti shat dhanyavaad... ab hame purn vishwaas hai ki parikshaon mein Ram kripa aur tumhaari shubkaamna se saphalta praapt hogi Sooooooo happy you liked the sigs esp Swapnil Arun one, thanks a million bazillion πŸ€— Agreed, they both look soooo divine in those shots 😍 Aur tumhaari holi ki rachna itni sundar hai, shabdon mein varnan hi nahin ho raha... wowww you made the gulaal on SiyaRam look soooo real, as if they also had a holi episode πŸ‘
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Can't wait to see more!!! And HUGE thanks for the adorable Arun-Deeps pic updt... they look soooooooo sweet together 😍

@ Shivang bhaiya - pratham to rachnaaon ki prashansa ke liye koti shat dhanyavaad, aap sabki kprerna se hi bante rehte hain... even when I should be studying instead πŸ˜† and glad you enjoyed the Swapnil pics, will def try to take more from those lated epis when he really looked like a jeeti jaagti mandir ki murti of Shri Krishna 😍 And thanks for the rest of the memories from the Jee magazine, lol @ the Dara Singh refrigerator trick to show the flying effects 🀣 And that Lakshman-Sumant dialogue is next on my list (along with the Ram-Lakshman follow-up scene), it really is a very beautiful and meaningful scene!!!

@ Lali - the ssaba avis are adorable, the new SiyaSwayamvar and Krishna sigs are mindblowingly gorgeous, and the Holi greetings are just too perfect for words πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ For now I've snagged those, and when the holiday fever wears off I've got dibs on the bright Swapnil one... it's sooooo heavenly and glowy and perfect πŸ˜ Most welcome for the pics, esp since you used them so brilliantly, and thank you soooo much for liking and using the new sigs... you da best... wuv u too πŸ€—

@ Deeps - most welcome for the pics hon, the sigs came out gorgeous... so bright and festive and perfect for Holi 😍 LOVE THEM!!! Can't wait to see what you do with all the other pics!

@ Kushal - It's youuuuuuu πŸ€— πŸ˜† So glad to see you back, missed you and all of your awesome sigs!!! Pleeaaassseee do treat us to some new ones when you get a chance!!! and thanks for liking what we've had going here, so happy you've enjoyed it, and must say that you and Shivang bhaiya have done an amazing job spreading the love over at orkut too πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Looking forward to seeing you here again more often!!!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
My new bud Sano made me this really beautiful SiyaRam-RadheShyam combo sig, thought I'd share... feel free to use!

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi freinds!
A very Happy Holi!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I'm posting more creations I made on Holi!πŸ˜› Bcoz March has come.....its my exam time tooooo! So will not be able to post regularly frm now! So posting creations herein!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ Hope U'll like!πŸ˜›

This z 1 'Arun-Deeps' creationπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

1 Sk creation.....

arun-deeps thumbnail
Hi evry 1!

@Lalitha Di!- Hi Di! How'z Ur seminar going!Missing U aloooooooooooooot!Woooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Soooooooooo colorful sig n avi U've made! Just brilliant work! Well Done! Grt vdo just fit for Holi!Thnx a bunch for liking d greetings!

@ Lola Di- Hi Di! Awwwwwww......its pleasure talking to U....... always! Ram-smriti dilaana humara kartavya tha bagini! ume laga aapko Ram-rasayan ki avashyakta hogi! Aap avasya hi safal hongi ye umara atal viswas hai! U're Welcome! Thanx a bazzillion lol for liking d sigs n bieng toooooooooo chweet.....in expressions!Yaaaaaa....................U're absolutely correct....Arun-Deeps look tooooo cute n romantic together!Btw...Di U said before that Arunji z coming on TV again....I asked this ques.....previously also bt got no reply....coz U were busy.....so I wanna know that have U read abt it somewhere or just consoled me.....Plzzzzzzzzzzz reply!Btw Ur new sig z beyond ossum with that very perfect text! awwwwwww....soooooooo romantic pics U chose....Luving d effect!

Edited by arun-deeps - 14 years ago
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Dhuleti to all.

@Lola

We will wait for your posts of forthcoming dialogs. And yes. Being a teacher, I would always naturally be keeping check on your over-stretching. But I also know that it will be frequently in vain for the joy of all of us. May God bless you for eternal devotion and also with success in your studies & professional life.

@Arun-Deeps

Ham aapki prastutiyan aur Ramayan prem ko aanand se nihaarate rahenge. Holi ki prastutiyan bhi laajawaab hai. And the pictures of Arun-Deeps are also very romantic for sure. Had they been real life husband and wife, the song of the movie 'Love in Tokyo' would have come first in my mind looking at that form of dance. 'Mujhe tum mil gaye humdum, sahaaraa ho to aisa ho; jidhar dekhun, udhar tum ho, nazaaraa ho to aisa ho.' And your nickname/signature name is also soooooooo vely chhweeeeeet. All of you call by that name or only some members? Is there any logic/history behind that name too? 😊 Waise us naam ke saare akshar Arun Govil shabd me aa jaate hain.

@Kushal

Welcome anuj. It is not I who brought you to this chat club but it was you who brought me to this chat club and now showing modesty. You will see that I have found the company like you over here and I remembered you only while chatting with my little sisters in Hindi. They are willing from you some art over Shri Krishna pictures too. But as I know about your current busy life and concentration on multiple areas. So I would again say the same thing what I said to Lola to balance your routine and health. Waise there is also parallel chat club going on BRC's MB which I haven't joined. So you may fill my place over there being your childhood serial when I am enjoying over here with my childhood serial.

@Lalitaji

Didi. I will be translating my posts very soon. Today there was SATYANARAYAN KATHA at our home and I was sitting in pooja. I have night journey by train to Nagpur - my cousin's place for which I will be leaving soon in the evening. So I will be able to open this chat club now tomorrow. I and Lola shall also wait for you to join us on Orkut.

Jai SiyaRam. Jay RadheShyam.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Lola,

Gorgeous creations by Sano, Loli, I snagged it into the slideshow.πŸ˜ƒ The choice of pics and text is perfecto! Muy bien!πŸ‘

@Gunia,

Gorgeous creations, sweets! Love them all, very bright and colorful! Miss you!πŸ€—

@Shivang,

No problem, take your time. Wow, lucky that you have a Satyanarayan Pooja.⭐️ I love the Katha!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

@ Lali - the ssaba avis are adorable, the new SiyaSwayamvar and Krishna sigs are mindblowingly gorgeous, and the Holi greetings are just too perfect for words πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ For now I've snagged those, and when the holiday fever wears off I've got dibs on the bright Swapnil one... it's sooooo heavenly and glowy and perfect πŸ˜ Most welcome for the pics, esp since you used them so brilliantly, and thank you soooo much for liking and using the new sigs... you da best... wuv u too πŸ€—

Aww, thank you so much Loli! Tooooooo sweet of you!πŸ˜³πŸ€— 

Love you! Miss you all sooo much, hate this busyness.😭

Keep the CC going guys, we'll be starting #3 in no time!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Thanks a million for all the sweet msgs and good wishes guys, will get back to all you in a bit... first I wanted to go on a pic and vid posting spree that I hope you all enjoy... first off, a pre-Urmi Anjali Vyas in BR Chopra's historical serial Bahadur Shah Zafar that he did before MB... she had a tiny role as a ghazal singer, but she still looked too cute... here's the link for the vid followed by the pics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5iQrKL8vy0

Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Wooooooow, very nice pics Loli! Superb! Anjaliji looks so pretty!
arun-deeps thumbnail
Hi evry1!

@ Shivang Bhaiya-
Pranaam Bhratashree! Awwwwww.......thanx a bazzillion for liking d sigs! Ye humara ahobhagya hai ki aap jaise guni vyaktitva ko humari rachnayein acchi lagti hai, is se humara utsaah aur atmavishwaas badhta jata hai!  Abt Arun-Deeps I would say that though they share a grttttttttttttt cemistry bt, I have never heard abt their real life affair or something like that....but U were born earlier......have U heard anything like this?????????? And for sure they had not been a real life couple! But I always desired  that their on-screen jodi should turn off-screen tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!Becozzzzzzzzzzzzz they look toooooooooooooooooooo cute together! Bhratashree thanx for liking my name........n choooo chweeeeeettt of U to call that chweet! Yaaaaaa....their zzzzz a chweeeeeet history behing Gunia......it z that when I was born I used to do Gunnnnnn....Gunnnnnnnn.....like a bhanwra......n whenever my Dadi or Dadaji used to tell me the story of Krishna or Rama...I used to listen with complete silence as if I'm understanding what they r telling me! Sooo my Dadi  told that this chld sings like a bhanwra..Gunnnnn......Gunnnn.....which formed the frst 3 letters of my name...and becoz I used to listen the story of Ram n Krishna very calmly.....she thought that I'll be a Guni (virtous) girl ( Guni balika)πŸ˜† so letter 'i' came to my name n it became Guni... and my Dadi added an 'A' of affection to it...and called me Gunia!Ahhhhhhhh..... feel very proud now, that all these letters come in  Arun Govil...by the way never noticed this fact!!! Thanx for noticing it n telling me!!!

Lalitha Di- Hi di! Awwwwww... thanx for liking d sigs! Luv U aloooooooooooooooooooot n miss U!

Lola Di- Hi Di! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwww great find behna! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Gorgeous Anjali! Awwwwwww....her this avtaar z also super b'full!!!!  

Friends! As I told U before my exams will commence frm March n March as come..... I'll be busy frm now.........but though it would be hard to find time bt will try to gift U 2-3 sigs before leaving sooooo that U guys don't miss me much! Hope U'll understand me......n as Shivang Bhrata told he wants grrtttt maks frm me! So I'll have to just concentrate in my studies...! But I assure that in the gaps of preperatory leaves I'll come online n chatttt! Will misssssssssssssssssss U all!