Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
wow  lovely siggies lalitha & lola

guniya thanks for ur pm & all the best for ur exams
very nice  postcards u made guniya

thanks lola for the great pic updates & the pics of anjali from bahadur shah zafar show !!!!
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

More Shree Krishna sig. frm my side .. :

(hope u like'em... feel free to use)

dese 2following sig. are new effects vich i hv tried... lemme knw hw r they?

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow debipriya nice to see u here in this great fans club !!!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hey guys,

Here is my latest request from Faiza:

It's almost the same as my last Ssaba request, except that this time, the Devaki Maiyya scene is different (my favorite part of the Soja Lalla song). It is when she stares at her blanket sadly and baby Krishna comes to her.😍
And I also asked Faiza to add text to this one.
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

<font color="#333333">wow debipriya nice to see u here in this great fans club !!!</font>

Thanks Dear ! Really HAPPY to become a part of this CC !
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Lola,

OMG! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the links to that promo and extended song! I couldn't sleep last night because I was envisioning what kind of missing Swapnil scene it could possibly be, so thanks for that!😡😆 When I buy the DVDs, I'm def getting the Moserbaer ones now, esp since they include extended Swapnil scenes up to Dwaraka Nirmaan, can't wait!😃 Thanks so much for the pics also, they're very clear and superb siggyable stuff, will def be making some sigs this weekend out of them as well as updating my shop if possible. So thanks for that Loli!

By the way, your new Devaki Vasudev sig is pure gorgeousness!😍 Love it! By the way, when you find time, can you make a siggie of that scene from BRC's MB with Draupadi ripping a piece of her sari to wrap around Krishna's finger, except this time mixing pics of Swapnil (with the warrior Krishna look) and Nitish to make one 'best of both worlds (or in this case, serials)' siggie? Will def snag for sure!

PS (I think I replied to everything....if not, please tell me what I missed.😳 There's so much great stuff in this thread that it's hard to keep track of everything.

@Gunia

Hello dear, thanks for liking the sigs, so sweet of you!🤗 How are you doing nowadays? Busy with exams? Good luck! I know you'll do well!👍🏼 The seminar at my side is going well. Am so tired these nights but try to find time for IF as best as I can.😳

Superb creations which you posted and I prob forgot to comment on before, I love all your brilliant gorgeous work. Very nice job!

@Sita

Thanks so much Sita, it is very very sweet of you!🤗 How have you been? Haven't talked with you for awhile.😊 Miss you so much!

Congrats for your new job! I know you will be superb at it.👏 Take care!

@Deepika

Thank you so much for liking the sigs dear! Soooooooo nice of you! And your new sigs are ultimate gorgeousness!😲👏👏👏 Can't take my eyes off them, they're simply magnificent! Great blending and textures, the effects all look brilliant!

@Debipriya

Welcome to the CC dear!🤗 It is always so nice to get new members and meet so many nice new people who all have the same interests! Ramayan, Shri Krishna, and Mahabharat are all so dear to our hearts that it is no wonder the CCs are super active, as well as the great Orkut communities which Shivangji has created, simple magnificent.👏 

So what are some of your favorite scenes and songs from Sri Krishna? How far along are you in Ramayan? And do you like it so far?

@anyone I may have missed

Soooooooooo sorry! Will def go through the pages again and see if I missed any of you. If so, plzzz forgive me! I have to log off now so good night everyone!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Debipriya - thank you sooooooo much for joining us here Di!!! We're sooooo happy to have you with us, can't wait to have the kinds of beautiful and meaningful discussions you initiated at orkut here also... it's gonna be great! thanks a bunch for liking what we've done so far, but ab aap aa gayi to aur bhi maza aayega 🤗 and any questions, feel free to ask! IF is not as hard as it looks at first, I promise!

@ Gunia - yayyyyy you're still here It's ok, creations to bante hi rahenge baad mein, ab ke liye at least tum to ho... issi se hamein prasannata milegi 🤗 and I read about Arun in one of the desi newspapers we get here in the US, but it was just a small blurb that came in october or november - only 3-4 lines, no pic 😳

@ Deeps - yaar ek se badhkar ek hai yeh naye sigs... they're sooooooooooooo gorgeous!!! I don't even know which one to choose, I really really love the Swapnil/Gita one though... rock on hun 👏
👏👏👏👏

@ Sita - it's been soooooo long dear, sooooo happy to see you back here 🤗 how have you been??? most welcome for the pic updts, glad you enjoyed them... and thanks a million for liking the sigs!!!

@ Lali - the avi is really gorgeous hon!! the text is perfect, and I love each and every moment you chose... the way Janakji's eyes light up when he finds baby Sita is soooo sweet, and you're right about that Soja Lalla moment, my fav too - sooooooo heartwarming and deep and beautiful all at once, that whole notion of "if you call him from the depth of your heart, he'll surely come" saying is brought to life soooooooo touchingly... great req 👏
MagadhSundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

@Lola,

OMG! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the links to that promo and extended song! I couldn't sleep last night because I was envisioning what kind of missing Swapnil scene it could possibly be, so thanks for that!😡😆 When I buy the DVDs, I'm def getting the Moserbaer ones now, esp since they include extended Swapnil scenes up to Dwaraka Nirmaan, can't wait!😃 Thanks so much for the pics also, they're very clear and superb siggyable stuff, will def be making some sigs this weekend out of them as well as updating my shop if possible. So thanks for that Loli!
awwww most welcome hon, glad you enjoyed it... and sooo sowwie for the sleep deprivation, but I can't suffer from insomnia over missing SK and Ramayan scenes all by myself, you know... misery need company 😆 but I'm not totally sure about the Moserbaer DVDs being completely unedited and Swapnil-icious, just guessing based on that one moment of him in yellow I've never seen before - who is he pranaam'ing to 😕 all I could tell is that he is in the same palace set that his eldest bro was bashed in, based on the red and green pillars in the back... curiosity is killing me!!! also this promo implies 65 discs, but the moserbaer set at the sagar site says 55 - which is even less than their own 56 disc edition... will see if I can email someone and get confirmation... I really really hope it's what we want!!!
but rest assured since Shivang bhaiya said Star Utsav aired the Swapnil version of the Dwarika scenes with that bhajan I love, they'll prob show it like that in the US conterpart on Star One - and when it comes I'll post it for sures!!!
and yayyyy can't wait for the sig updt!!! most welcome for the pics, you always make them worthwhile!!!

By the way, your new Devaki Vasudev sig is pure gorgeousness!😍 Love it!
thanks hon, glad you liked 🤗 I was all excited cuz when Guddi put it up at her shop even non-mytho peeps were oooohhhhing and aahhhhhing over it and wondering who this lovely expressive couple is Day Dreaming 😆
By the way, when you find time, can you make a siggie of that scene from BRC's MB with Draupadi ripping a piece of her sari to wrap around Krishna's finger, except this time mixing pics of Swapnil (with the warrior Krishna look) and Nitish to make one 'best of both worlds (or in this case, serials)' siggie? Will def snag for sure!
okie dokes, great idea!!! will try tomorrow night, thanks for "reserving" 😆

PS (I think I replied to everything....if not, please tell me what I missed.😳 There's so much great stuff in this thread that it's hard to keep track of everything.
lol you're good, it's cool.... wait did you see the Pinky-Pramod pics from Alif Laila?? Then you're good 😆

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Hi guys!!! wanted to share the gorgeous new VasuDevaki sig my avi-sig buddy Guddi (prerna4rishabh) made for me, it's got the Bharat-Milaap quote that's prob my fav one-liner from all the three mythos... sooo deep! Here it is:

And half the reason I req'd it was cuz I've compiled this sorta big pic update of the two of them from their heartbreaking moments when Kans does you-know-what 😡... their acting and expressions are incredible, the way they go dead-eyed right after it happens each time... aren't they just... 😭
😭😭😭😭 I've done some in SKFC1 from this but this time I tried to improve the quality - hope it worked:

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Yay, just realized I passed 10,000 posts! Never believed I could do it, yay me (brenda song accent inserted here)! Lol, I sound soooo humble right now, don't I?😆