Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Saadrita

Cool pics. Aditya sir looks so handsome even with blood on his face. Thanx a lot.

Yaar, it hurts to see blood on his face😭😭😭
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
True that. It indeed fills the mind with sorrow to see blood on his face. But his Flawless expressions fills the heart with awe.... Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks to all those who liked the pics !! I'll try to get more soon !!!

Yaa I agree it hurts to see him in blood but sach mein Adi sir is superb yaar !! I'm so waiting for 17th !!! I want to see Adi sir rock the screen !!!
dr.fahmi thumbnail
thanx tanza and shagnika for video link, and bhavana for caps. waiting for 17th december😊
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The Entire cast and crew of Kaalo at the celebration party of Kaalo for winning the SA Horrorfest

Producer Yash Patnaik with Aditya Shrivastav
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot  for sharing the pics. They are truly awesome!!! kya celebration hain!!!!!
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DELETEDEdited by suhaani.cid - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Uff.... Jiya di..I love u...πŸ€—,....and for the photo...😍😍☺️
Shagnika thumbnail
Okkay...well Jiya di has already posted the caps...so i have got hold of a link to the event news (courtesy Yash Patnaik)

Some important parts...........πŸ˜ƒ

The first to come was Aditya Shrivastav (CID fame) who is Swini's co-star in the film. Aditya didn't lose a single minute praising the young girl. "Kaalo is a film about saving the young girl played by Swini Khara by a witch named Kaalo. This is the first time I worked in a horror film and I enjoyed each and every minute of it. The film has really come out well and I wish it does well", says Aditya.

"This is our first venture into films and by the response we got for Kaalo in SA horror fest I am certainly touched. I was overwhelmed when Kaalo was declared the best film there. We hope we get the same response here in India and people love the movie", says Yash Patnaik of Beyond Dreams Entertainment.

Director Lalit Marathe, actress Sheela Sharma, Aditya 'Kachra' Lakhia, Daya Shetty of CID fame
, Gaurav Gera, Prashant Kumar, Khushboo Grewal, Jasbir Kaur, Parvez Damania and many more from the film and TV fraternity graced the occasion which went on till the wee hours of the morning. After all it was a moment to celebrate. A horror film from India had won an international award for the first time ever.

Original link : http://in.movies.yahoo.com/specials/Happy-Horror-Kaalo/Bollywood/slideshow-1183.html

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒGood to see Daya sir also present....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...wish we had  a cap of our DUO there...WOW!!! Anyways, I am so hapy for the film's success at the fest and now we are to make it a huge success here...πŸ˜ƒ

JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ Aditya shrivastav interview regarding  kaalo

Interview 1
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm1hvogKyz4&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

Its A Creature Movie Says Aditya (Interview 2)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaI_r-HkVKA&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

Swini khera and Aditya shrivastav
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_pdSUWOkiw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by jiya. - 13 years ago