Which reality show would you participate in? - Page 2

Poll

If given a chance which Reality show would you like to participate in?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Nice topic

I dont think I'd be able to participate in any of them 😆

Cant really sing and dance
Roadies - if that's like I'm a celebrity then Definitely no! 😆
Cant stand Big brother either
-Pinky- thumbnail
nice topic star!
we have discussed this b4 :P hehe wellll i would love to go to rodies and big boss.
maybe even some dance show...im not a very good dancer... but if its just for fun then why not...somethign like jhlak dikhlaja wud be cool
if i had to pick one though, it wud be big boss... cuz u dont rly have to have any talent😆 so ya thats y. 
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anam_naan

roadies no doubt....i wish i could have a chance to even go just for d auditions....love roadies like naything

ya same here....but i think auditions r tougher than the taskts..😉😆

Originally posted by: nikita_uk

I'm too shy for any of these shows Only sing when I'm alone and I have no idea if I'm a good singer or not!

arrey we not seriously sending u for any show 😉...i m sure most ppl like u are shy and that includes me 😳...but we are just discussing in case any of us gets a chance..which show we wud go to!! 😆

Originally posted by: nidha1983

Rodies my favorite one

wow! i didnt know roadies has so many fans here..😆

Originally posted by: aish_punk

nice topic..  thanks..

i would def like to get into Roadies!..actually i am planning to once when i'm 18 :P.. oh thats awesome! do let us know..we'll watch out for u..😉

the tasks are intresting..n m also part of this official community on Orkut which changed my view about Roadies..n u can get easily through RBG..eh, whatever =P

some of the tasks are actually pretty tough..but challenging at the same time, which makes it fun!..n yeah i wudnt mind playing dirty politics too ...its all a part of the game...u have to play politics to survive!

thnx 4 d PM ;) ur welcome! 😃

Originally posted by: Aaliyah01

Nice topic  thank u..

I dont think I'd be able to participate in any of them 

Cant really sing and dance

Roadies - if that's like I'm a celebrity then Definitely no! its not exactly like celebrity..only some tasks r similar..

Cant stand Big brother either

nvmd..maybe u can wait for any other reality show 😆

Originally posted by: -Pinky-

nice topic star!  thanks pinks..

we have discussed this b4 :P when? where? with whom?hehe wellll i would love to go to rodies and big boss.

maybe even some dance show...im not a very good dancer... but if its just for fun then why not...somethign like jhlak dikhlaja wud be cool actually i too love dancing..but these days if u watch the dance shows...d dances r sooooo gud n tough...i m nowhere close to them..so no chance!!! 😳

if i had to pick one though, it wud be big boss... cuz u dont rly have to have any talent  so ya thats y.  ya u r right...but then u need to be gud at manipulating ppl 😆

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Big Boss - Nope... too much politics and it's mostly for the celebrities I guess.

Roadies/ IJSMB - No again.
Roadies bcos it's too much politics and I whatever I seen of Roadies I never liked the namunas that go there.
IJSMB - No... bcos I won't eat worms for sure atleast not raw. If they serve fried worms then it's fine.

Swayamvar - No idea what one has to do in that one, so I guess no.
Perfect Bride - Well I've seen 2 weeks of this show. It involves pretty normal people so I guess I can stay there. And since there are not much tasks involved, so atleast I'll be able to sleep peacefully. Though I don't think my mom will agree to go there. 😆

Dance competitions - Well I know dancing a bit but not so much that I'll enter into a national level competition.

Singing is out of the question.

So Perfect Bride it is. 😃

dreamer_dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i guess big boss because its a gud way to know myself better and find out if i would be able to deal with so many different and unknown people.
-Pinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: souro

Big Boss - Nope... too much politics and it's mostly for the celebrities I guess.

Roadies/ IJSMB - No again.
Roadies bcos it's too much politics and I whatever I seen of Roadies I never liked the namunas that go there.
IJSMB - No... bcos I won't eat worms for sure atleast not raw. If they serve fried worms then it's fine.

Swayamvar - No idea what one has to do in that one, so I guess no.
Perfect Bride - Well I've seen 2 weeks of this show. It involves pretty normal people so I guess I can stay there. And since there are not much tasks involved, so atleast I'll be able to sleep peacefully. Though I don't think my mom will agree to go there. 😆

Dance competitions - Well I know dancing a bit but not so much that I'll enter into a national level competition.

Singing is out of the question.

So Perfect Bride it is. 😃

hahaha really??😆 that wud be fun to watch.....we'll vote for u😉
-Pinky- thumbnail

nice topic star!  thanks pinks..

we have discussed this b4 :P when? where? with whom?hehe wellll i would love to go to rodies and big boss.me n u talked bout it b4 on fb..... idunno when

maybe even some dance show...im not a very good dancer... but if its just for fun then why not...somethign like jhlak dikhlaja wud be cool actually i too love dancing..but these days if u watch the dance shows...d dances r sooooo gud n tough...i m nowhere close to them..so no chance!!! 😳 so wut... im also not good...i wont even pass the audition 😆but time pass ke liye.... it wud be funn

if i had to pick one though, it wud be big boss... cuz u dont rly have to have any talent  so ya thats y.  ya u r right...but then u need to be gud at manipulating ppl 😆 haha truee...or i wud just become friends with every1 so they dont vote me out :P

souro thumbnail

hahaha really??😆 that wud be fun to watch.....we'll vote for u😉

Ohh thank you for your support. 😃
I hope you'll enjoy seeing me sleeping. 😆
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Reality shows are a no-no for me.

I hate how the element of reality itself is missing from most of these reality shows. And I wouldn't like to make a joke of myself...

But if I really have to, I'd go for DPL, DID or SRGMP type shows because I like dancing and singing.

-Mahi
souro thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

But if I really have to, I'd go for DPL, DID or SRGMP type shows because I like dancing and singing.

-Mahi

Wow ur pretty good in arts. Even on IF your posts are very creative.
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next