Which reality show would you participate in?

Poll

If given a chance which Reality show would you like to participate in?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Since everywhere on Tv all you find is reality shows…..and sometimes when you watch them you feel like being a part of it….or that you think if you were in the show you would have played better….😉

So here's a question,

if given a chance which reality show would you like to participate in??

Options are given in the poll.

Please also let us know the reason for the same…😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Well from these options it wud have to be Big Boss (tho I have never seen it but do watch the UK version - Big Brother)

Why??? >>>> Well simple hai 😛

Roadies / Is Jungle se mujhe bachao - never seen it but judging by the name I guess it's like 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here' - and omg the tasks they have on there  with the insects etc and eating such ewwwwwww things! and omg one thing I'm petrified of... rats and mice 😲 so tht's out of the question!

Swayamwar / Perfect Bride - hehe... mujhe shaadi nahin karni... well atleast not now... aur vaise bhi karni bhi hogi toh... wudn't find my match on a show... khud hi mil jaaye ga 😛

Dance India Dance / Dance Premier league n the likes - me and dance 😆 well I wudn't get very far ehe... so not this one either 😛

Indian Idol / Saregamapa etc - singing... well same as dancing ehe

So Big Boss it is! Yh it has tasks but not as greusome as those on 'Jungle' they may make u sing... but it's not a contest in singing to jaise marzi main gao ehe and same wid dancing
Edited by rukhaya - 14 years ago
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i will luv to be a part of roadies....coz it seems enjoyable n i like ranvijay

big boss- i wnt be a part of it coz i hate talking bat ppl behind them n in big boss's house ppl keep talking abt others

perfct bride- coz shadi karni nai he abhi..hehe😆...moreovr i cant choose life partner only in dat 30 days 😆whr ppl mostly come to get fame n money

dance india dance or indian idol- coz i cant sing😆...i like to dance bt nt trained so btr fr me to stay away frm these shws😆
Star_on_earth thumbnail

Originally posted by: rukhaya

Well from these options it wud have to be Big Boss (tho I have never seen it but do watch the UK version - Big Brother)

Why??? >>>> Well simple hai 😛

Roadies / Is Jungle se mujhe bachao - never seen it but judging by the name I guess it's like 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here' - and omg the tasks they have on there  with the insects etc and eating such ewwwwwww things! and omg one thing I'm petrified of... rats and mice 😲 so tht's out of the question! lol ya they do have some weird tasks..😆

Swayamwar / Perfect Bride - hehe... mujhe shaadi nahin karni... well atleast not now... aur vaise bhi karni bhi hogi toh... wudn't find my match on a show... khud hi mil jaaye ga 😛that i m sure u r quite capable of 😉

Dance India Dance / Dance Premier league n the likes - me and dance 😆 well I wudn't get very far ehe... so not this one either 😛

Indian Idol / Saregamapa etc - singing... well same as dancing ehe

So Big Boss it is! Yh it has tasks but not as greusome as those on 'Jungle' they may make u sing... but it's not a contest in singing to jaise marzi main gao ehe and same wid dancing  ok dats nice!

Star_on_earth thumbnail

Originally posted by: dream

i will luv to be a part of roadies....coz it seems enjoyable n i like ranvijaythis seems to b d main reason for ur choice 😛

big boss- i wnt be a part of it coz i hate talking bat ppl behind them n in big boss's house ppl keep talking abt others well it happens in roadies too..😉 n w/o dat i doubt u'll ever survive in roadies..! 😆 u have to do some politics alteast..

perfct bride- coz shadi karni nai he abhi..hehe😆...moreovr i cant choose life partner only in dat 30 days 😆whr ppl mostly come to get fame n money dat is true! the participants in this show were mainly for fame !

dance india dance or indian idol- coz i cant sing😆...i like to dance bt nt trained so btr fr me to stay away frm these shws😆

Star_on_earth thumbnail
like dream.. i too wud like to go for roadies...coz not all tasks r bad in roadies....n some of them r really interesting! 😳 plus a bit of politics and mind games here n there...is fun! 😉

other than that i cant stay in a house with strangers for a long time..so no big boss!

i m not even good at singing n dancing..so again no singing or dancing showss!

n perfect bride/ swayamwar is the last thing i wud wanna do on tv!
Anam_naan thumbnail
roadies no doubt....i wish i could have a chance to even go just for d auditions....love roadies like naything
nikita_uk thumbnail
I'm too shy for any of these shows 😳 Only sing when I'm alone and I have no idea if I'm a good singer or not! 😛
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Rodies my favorite one
aish_punk thumbnail
nice topic..

i would def like to get into Roadies!..actually i am planning to once when i'm 18 :P..

the tasks are intresting..n m also part of this official community on Orkut which changed my view about Roadies..n u can get easily through RBG..eh, whatever =P

some of the tasks are actually pretty tough..but challenging at the same time, which makes it fun!..n yeah i wudnt mind playing dirty politics too

thnx 4 d PM ;)