Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Sorry the resolution is small.

It is the fibonacci sequence and the Pascal triangle. Then below it it is the binomial theorum derived from the Pascal triangle.

How you relate this calculation with life!?

I believe Life is mysterious and nothing secure in life then its very difficult to define it in mathematicaly!..... Life cannot be mathematical ,It is not arithmetical, it is not economics..... Nobody can define clearly about life, every body have different reality, different approch with undifined calculations of life...😊
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Believe

How you relate this calculation with life!?

I believe Life is mysterious and nothing secure in life then its very difficult to define it in mathematicaly!..... Life cannot be mathematical ,It is not arithmetical, it is not economics..... Nobody can define clearly about life, every body have different reality, different approch with undifined calculations of life...😊

Because all of these are derivatives of the Golden Number phi, which is also considered by many to be a holy number. Almost everything is derived of the golden number.

Well for others life may be a mystery. I'm a nerd. Everything has a rational key.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Because all of these are derivatives of the Golden Number phi, which is also considered by many to be a holy number. Almost everything is derived of the golden number. -- ok....then πŸ˜‰ok leave itπŸ˜ƒ

Well for others life may be a mystery.  I'm a nerd. Everything has a rational key. --Aristotle says we human are the rational animals,so its natural ,we can thinks rational ways too.

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Perhaps our human faculty of understanding could also be the hindrance in knowing the Highest Truth. The faculty of understanding in this case would be the mind.

What would happen if the mind did not exist I wonder? I doubt we would be in a vegetative state. Perhaps the superconsciousness would take over.