WRITTEN UPDATE 18th Dec ~~~

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Uma,

Loved DM today,

He was so furious when everyone was blaming santu  and wow loved  the way he stood for his wifey ... so now I am sure that DM loves Santu very much, he is hurt when santu is hurt. He is happy when Santu is happy..

Arjun said he is Mayavanshi too so he will not tolerate injustice and wants to leave DM house...

Don't worry Arjun, You will need to leave DM Mansion as you are not true Mayavanshi someone (MAULIK) is playing this game with you and the family..it is better you leave now rather than being thrown out..." Izzat se abhi nekle yaar"

MOTI will shell shocked when she finds out that her laddla was the mastermind of this game  and DM should be the first one to kick MB and Maulik out. DM should also drag Khemi out for insulting his wife followed by bactera/virus

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Uma...DM sure is going 2 kick some butt.. Chappals at the ready for Kharlik...
ammoos thumbnail
Imagine his anger when he will come to know the truth and all the trorture that Santu went through because of that unwanted decision...  Maulik ki thi khair nahi🥳
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thankss...do u tink der gonna head 4 sanraj divorce..i mean 1 of da realations need 2 be broken due 2 da villegers
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the great update Uma.

My hand is itching to slap Khemi. love the way DM stood up for Santo, and he understood her situation.  I wished she would have fainted after leaving with Arjan, so Moti wouldn't have stopped her. Now she is being super nice to Khemi, evil. Can't wait when its declared Arjan isn't a Mahavanshi.

ammoos thumbnail
Arjan is definitely not a Mahiyavanshi..remeber when the fakey referringherself again an again Subhi Mahiyavanshi.. and it was proved she is not.. the same will happen this time.. Arjan has so much attitude for being a MAHIYAVANSHI...when its proven heis not...i would love to see his stoine face for any reaction.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Your update is so funny,Bee.First half is so detailed,and after that,just in 1 small paragraph.Kudos to you if you sat through the rest.
ammoos thumbnail
Hehehehe.. DM was rocking the floor😍.. how could I just mention and leave that part😳... just couldnt bear the rest..
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

the only good thing about todays epi is DM sticking up for Santu

so i only read the green part :D

thanks for a well written update Uma 👍🏼