Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chalia thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: umm1234

Thanks for the update Uma.It was so nice to see DM defend his Santurdi. I wish Santu will one day learn to defend herself. The days when one used to put forward the second cheek when slapped once are long gone.Santu must learn to stand up for herself  and rather than making a heart to heart conversation with the Tulsi or Khodiyarma she should speak up her mind in front of the oppressors. And about Khemi all I can say is that Santu has got a 'B***h'  for a Behna!!🤢

i agree completely!
Santu has got a vaccuum head for a behna! Such a foolish girl to take sides with Moti? God give me patience!
Not that i am going to need any.
I am quite fed up with Bandini and its meaningless meandering.
Sorry if there is no Sanraj and no Kanji, there is no Bandini for me.

I might as well take that conference in Athens!
fuzzyface thumbnail
Chalia plz go to athens n tell Zeus abt Hades n his evil minions of Dharamphur!
chalia thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Chalia plz go to athens n tell Zeus abt Hades n his evil minions of Dharamphur!

Better get some science into my neurons than crap from the Mansion i figured Fuzz.
I mean come on! does E....A have dementia.
fuzzyface thumbnail
I think Ekta is a sadist which is why her serials are a relfection of her twisted mind.
chalia thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

I think Ekta is a sadist which is why her serials are a relfection of her twisted mind.

She always effortlessly and successfully destroys fluorishing relationships with twisted tracks. Its quite irritating to say the least.
Bandini is moving towards "land of no repair".
fuzzyface thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalia

She always effortlessly and successfully destroys fluorishing relationships with twisted tracks. Its quite irritating to say the least.

Bandini is moving towards "land of no repair".

Deep down inside she believes that happiness shld never exist therefore she shld ruin it for the whole world.
I think it is part of the efforts for her sadistic world domination so that everyone will be miserable like her.😃
Edited by fuzzyface - 14 years ago