Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
everyone has just disappeared... i dont know how many times i have watched that Shank and Prats scene, but I am rewatching it 25 times...i haven't started my report of 50 pages yet due tomorrow morning...

Finally, Shank has realized that he is the one who fell in love with the "telu girl" 😆 remember how he used to dislike Prats because of that 😆
Edited by mz.intoxicated - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
PIZZA Meeting ASAP

Where was the pizza today to keep Sumo distracted so Prateeksha could say I will miss you??!?!?!?!

😆
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

PIZZA Meeting ASAP

Where was the pizza today to keep Sumo distracted so Prateeksha could say I will miss you??!?!?!?!

😆

Aree! I was in school today so couldn't deliver the Pizza on time! see what bad things happen because of school! 😆😆😆
nikita_88 thumbnail
@Nitya The Pizza must be there before the rain sequence 😆😆😆
isomers thumbnail
Definitely! I'll deliver it on time even if it means I have to miss school!😆
nikita_88 thumbnail
@Nitya! Thanks

Ok I am going to go and do work no idea how I am going to concentrate but fingers crossed!
isomers thumbnail

@Nitya! Thanks

Ok I am going to go and do work no idea how I am going to concentrate but fingers crossed!

I have my fingers crossed as well! good luck with the studying! =)
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Nitya The Pizza must be there before the rain sequence 😆😆😆

please make sure that you deliver 50 boxes of pizza so that sumo forgets shank during the time prats melt in shank's sexy arms 😳 in the rain

Please, it's a request from me!!
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.intoxicated

please make sure that you deliver 50 boxes of pizza so that sumo forgets shank during the time prats melt in shank's sexy arms 😳 in the rain

Please, it's a request from me!!

I'm not payin' for all those pizzas. You guys are gonna have to split the costs with me!😆😆 In that case..I'll deliver a zillion pizzas, whatever it takes for Sumo to stay OUT of PraSha's way for a day!
Edited by nityatarlapally - 14 years ago
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
haha Nitya I will help you deliver the pizza how will you carry all those  boxes by yourself 😆😆 we should stay there and keep on feeding her atleast she wont come in prasha way like you said 😆😆