PraSha {Unknown Love Land} - Thread #4

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

S h a s h a n k  P r a t e e k s h a  U n k n o w n  L o v e  L a n d  #4

This is an appreciation thread dedicated to the innocent couple in Pyar Ka Bandhan
Shashank & Prateeksha!

Prateeksha + Shashank = PraSha

Kaajal + Shashank = KaaSh

Vivan + Kritika =

=================================================================

RULES

• No actor/character bashing allowed in here. If you Dislike the characters or the actors, please refrain from coming to this topic  
  • No Bashing or Personal Attacking on each other or the Actors!
  • No Comparisons with other Couples
  • You are always welcome to talk about other character who is part of PKB but it need to be related to PraSha
  • Refrain From Personal Chatting
  • Do not quote more than three times and always follow the IF rules

VIVAN BHATENA

He was born in Chicago. Model-turned-actor Vivan made his debut on the small screen as Abhishek in Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. He also stars in the Zee weekly Time Bomb,Maayka (Zee TV) and Kumkum (Star Plus), he also portrayed the role of the vice captain of the India national cricket team, Abimanyu Singh, in the 2007 hit film, Chak De India.

KRITIKA KAMRA

In short span of time she was the new sensation in telly world with her hit show Kitni Mohabbat Hai. she won millions of hearts with her sweet looks and became a well known character and a actor for her amazinf acting. October 25th 1988 born Kritika is from a Madhya Pradesh. Her debut show was Yahan Ke Hum Sikandar, then she got her show Kitni Mohabbat Hai (NDTV).

VIVAN AS SHASHANK

A spoiled, selfish, and self-centered son of wealthy punjabi businessman he is a complete brat, who never takes things seriously. Basically, he is a person who has never taken any decisions for himself, and is reluctant to grow up in life. His two best friends are Araina and Somo who Shashank is engaged to. Although he was forced to join his father's company, he pay least attention to it. He always enjoy the company of 'short-skirt' girls who he believes the one who living the life to the fullest while he hate those girls who are 'senty' type and forget the meaning of life.

KRITIKA AS PRATEEKSHA

A girl who always concern about the things she does. She is very simple and a humble girl who is self made. She been through lots of trouble in her life, she lost her mother and now in search for her siblings. Her real name was Kajjal but after she got adopted by the maiden of the childrens' home she is now called Prateeksha. She is very different to the rest of the girls who never ran behind money or big dreams. She always knew what she was capable of. She takes her life seriously and her work too.

SHASHANK PRATEEKSHA

C R E D I T   G O E S   T O   - S I D D -

Opposite Attraction; Shashank the cool, funky dude who enjoys the life to the fullest and Prateeksha a girl who take everything serious, her life means lot to her. For others' happiness both Shashank and Prateeksha got engaged to the ones who were chosen to them by their adults. But since no one can change the destiny Prateeksha and Shashank came across each other many times; they mostly didn't noticed but were attracted to each other. However Prateeksha landed up to be Shashank's new associate.  Like everyone they too have a rough start as Shashank unintentionally leave no chance of hurting Prateeksha with her status, looks, work and life. But how these two's life will become one is something to look out for'

#1 Thread PraSha Unknown Love Land - Pehele Nazar Se
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1288628

#2 Thread PraSha Unknown Love Land - Tera Hone Laga Hoon
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1299520

#3 Thread PraSha Unknown Love Land - Pehela Nasha
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1305694

#4 Thread PraSha Unknown Love Land - Dard Hai Toh Pyar Hai
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1307487

#4 Thread PraSha Unknown Love Land - Kaisa Yeh Nasha Hai
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1308990
Edited by LaLi17 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey i just realised that i made 1st comment :)

Edited by XxLuv_U_VivanxX - 14 years ago
.lali. thumbnail
S h a s h a n k  P r a t e e k s h a  S c e n e s

- Here you will find all the Scenes & Promo's of Shashank - Prateeksha
- Video Credit will be written on the video description
- Videos will be uploaded on YouTube

- All Videos uploaded on YouTube Account

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PraShaPKB

S h a s h a n k  Pr a t e e k s h a   P r o m o' s

P r a S h a  P h o t o  G a l l e r y

Gallery Link: http://prasha01.myphotoalbum.com/

Gauri aka _Angel_ is the member who maintain the Photo Gallery, If you have any problems or questions please contact her. The Gallery will be regular updated with the latest pic of Episodes, Promos, Precaps and other Pictures on the set or individuals

P r a S h a  N e w s  B l o g

News Blog Link: http://prashavk.wordpress.com/

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

OMG 4th thread!!! whoaaaaaa guysss! congrats to everyone!

.lali. thumbnail

:.. P r a S h a  F a n a t i c s ..:

lali17

-alimabi-

gauri92

*payal_15*

_angel_

nityatarlapally

mallu_gal

pakindmuziq

xobabiicakez

*angel94*

cutelove1111

jyoti06

-sofia.786-

panna76

-ami-

dua44

mehek22

-samiya-

miketa

nadz_J

Irika

jenz-arjun

star_fan

nikita_88

26javey26

Ansh_Arti

xoHarshaxo

kasuforever

shlvrv

arifa24

aisha_1992

-anonymous-

kawal_tak

roseflower_07

negina

ballball

qurault

sweetrose1989

HotMess

prakrutha_3

aabha_monaya

MohitSanayaFan

prachi..panchi

trouble_maker

*angel94*

gujugurl

cutie_nikki

XxLuv_U_VivanxX

lalmirch28

sweetassygar16

cola_gul

fizii_gurl

karanshraddha4

_Mariam_

mz.intoxicated

Rohini.star

*Adorable_Anu*

flyovermyhead2

-CUTE-

pyaar_siya

robbiekasturi

mdeena

-Priya-

Payal25

If you want to be added to our PraSha Fanclub please let me (LaLi17) know by a PM

.lali. thumbnail
P R A  S H A  C R E A T I O N S

Trouble_maker aka Binu

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1192181&TPN=132&#26343789

LaLi17 aka Lali

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1234711&PID=26239042&#26239042

Fizii_gurl aka Fizii

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1301605&TPN=11#26252700

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous PraSha Unknown Love Land's Banners

F E E L   F R E E   T  O   U S E    C R E D I T    L A L I 1 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody who would like their Creations to be added Please PM me...

-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yay i finally made 1st PAGE hahahaahaahaha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Congrats Everyone 4th Thread๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by XxLuv_U_VivanxX - 14 years ago
.lali. thumbnail
S E C R E T   S A N T A

Hey there welcome back to this Post lolz ๐Ÿ˜† well I am sure your back to view this post because of the PM you have got from me with your person's name... make sure to keep it a secret *ssshhh* ๐Ÿ˜ณ so now you guys are with the your person's name and now you might be thinking what can I gift her/him. As I have said at the beginning it can be anything just knock your imagination and wake it up (mite be frozen after watching the PraSha scenes but yeh ๐Ÿ˜) so it can be a sig, avi, vm, story, poem... think of something which will bring a huge smile to their face on the Christmas day. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If you want to request someone else to make the creativity stuff you can always surf around the IF forum there is many sections such as signature making or vm making and here are the links on places I can think of, if you want a particular one let me know ๐Ÿ˜‰

Avatar Signature Creation Shop Forum

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/79

VideoMix Forum

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/489

And the important bit, the way you will format your message while PMing me ur presents that's the way it will be posted... ๐Ÿ˜ณ so make it all color coordinate according to you. The deadline for everything to be done by 24th (with a special message from you to her/him) and need to be PMed to me [Lali17]  please send it to me as soon as possible with the PM subject SS Present ๐Ÿ˜› Everything will be posted on the 25th... Hopefully then we will have another new thread and u guys will be able to view your presents there 

Take care and have fun making the day special as a secret Santa. โ˜บ๏ธ

Here are some peoples' favorites, some might not have send me the details so when they do i will update and let you know...

Nikita_88

Well Prasha but if you want to do something different for me YuVi (TSPLS jodi) I love them and Kunal Verma! Plus love LNMDJ PriDa and SaVni and Rosh but loving VaRni now so whatever! Plus you can't go wrong with chocolate!

Miketa

If Santa is very there only wish I desire is him to bring back Armaan and Riddhima back in the show DMG because many fans of there want them back. Mostly like KaSu were my favourite plus KarJan tooo

-Priya-

i may like a sig avi vm made esp for me as a present. My fav couples r try to include as many as u can premeer ashi-yuvi prasha shahi angad kripa srkadz preity -srk rani- saif preity-aamir shahid priyanka siddharth-genelia imran- gen monica-chandler ross-rachel lucas-peyton ron-hermoine  john-bips prem-mukti  rahul-muskaan

Qurault

I'm a huge chocolate lover...Obviously a Prasha fan, but also a Yug-Vrinda fan. Fav bolly couple is Srk-Kajol. And I love to read books.

Nityatarlapally

I love Vampire Academy.. the series. It's like my fav series! MORE than Twilight. Other than that...my other fav book is Love Story by Erich Segal. You should have guessed that I LOVE LOVE reading! I'm a crazy Kis Desh fan..it's like my favorite show no matter what happens in it. Prem and Heer are just aweesome! my favorite couples are PraSha, ArMan, Premeer! and the old YuVi =) Ohh I like Mayur and Arman Ridzie as well. =)

-alimabi-

i would love a video sig of lee hongki being

_Mariam_

i like sigs avis and vms made as a present, only and specially for me. My fav couples r prasha, naksh, premeer, yuvi, mayur, sajan, roka, arjohi, michi, salekh, ragvir,

_angel_

I want a beautiful and lovely siggy or siggies of Edward

MohitSanayaFan

i am Riyai, am a Sanaya irani/MoNaya fan the last movie i saw was "Up"
my interests include watching movies, music and reading novels...i love pride and prejudice

Nadz_J

SRKajol-RM-Kash-AK-ArBi-PraSha- im totally yunafied so i love yuvraj naina frm dmg season 2

Irika95

okk...my fav are Kmh and Pkb and my fav actors is Shahid. My fav tv actor is Karan kundra and vivan bhatena and my fav tv actress is kritika

-Sofia.786-

I like Siggs and avis as a present, only and speciall for me. My fav couples Preet&Meher, Yug&Vrinda, Manav&Archana, Shashank&Prateeksha, Yuvi&Naina, Rahul&Kakoon, Saksham&P2, Karan&Suman

Kasuforever

I love AR-Kasu they are so close to my heart, love Mohit Sehgal and MoNaya, im a die hard Sajan fan as well, my other interests are cooking, baking, reading novels my fav is The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho , love listening to music and watching movies!

PS remember the rule keep it as a secret don't make anyone even say that your not my secret santa you have to pretend to be everyone's secret Santa... the more secretive it is the more fun rite lol..

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the 4th thread... Let us get back to Prats and Shank...
.lali. thumbnail
Guys read the title before coming in.. yaar when i say no looking or no comment i dont say it for fun.. i say it for a reason casuse i want to get all the informations under one page n if u guys comment then its gona be all over the place like it is now so please do not comment when i say not...