Frequent Posters

sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
plss cont soon..its really lovely.
Babi Ange1 thumbnail
Part 2

One day my ever-repeating life took a new course. Those same mornings for years changed to a new beginning of life. A life in which I was never part of…A life with a purpose. A life, in which Dreams came alive, desires became strong and goal came closer… with that one letter.

A letter which I prayed days and nights to come, a letter that would take me away from this hell, a letter that would open up a new chapter in my life. A letter from my dear sister ALLIYA.

I hastily opened the letter. With tears of joy in my eyes I started reading:

Dear sister,
I pray every night for your well-being and safety..
Even though that's all I could do for you my dear sister.
PRAY! And nothing more.
But not anymore. Because I have made some arrangement
For you to come here in Bombay.
When you come here sister we will start a new life.
A life with nothing to do with our past.
A life as new human beings and new beginnings.
A life where there is only you and me.

P.S. Stapled with the later are tickets for you and Daksh, a friend of mine. He will bring you to me here in Bombay. So somehow get to the train station at 8am tomorrow and look for a tall guy with red hat.

Until then take care
And good luck.

I was so happy, I could remember as it was yesterday when I helped my sister sneak away from this hell so that at least she could fulfill her dreams of becoming a successful doctor. We sisters both thought of becoming a doctor one day and aiding those in need...but fate played a strange game and only my sister could do that. I cursed my broken fate for not letting me have a chance to aid but in turn become a victim in need of aid. *tear* But that was least of my worries now, I have to start packing and figure out a way to sneak out.

All night I couldn't sleep because I was excited and scared at the same time for tomorrow to come. Excited because I was finally getting away from this place. Scared because what if my dad caught me. What if something goes wrong. What if… UF! I can't believe I'm thinking about what ifs….I just hate what if.. Guess I just have to wait till tomorrow and find out for myself. With that I finally got some sleep.

Early in the morning the birds started chripping and the sun came up and knocked on my windows telling me to get the hell out this place and run away as fast as I could and never look back. SO I DID! I followed the suns' welcoming path and ran away from that house forever and ever...NEVER LOOKING BACK!!

After minutes of running I landed at the Nainatalian Train station. Instantly I spotted a tall guy with a red hat far away. Hurriedly I walked towards him, but as I was walked toward him he started to walk away. I started to panic…where is he going??? I thought and started to run after him.

As Daksh was waiting for Alliya's sister he grew impatient. He was looking like a total idiot with red ugly hat standing in the middle of the path looking for Alliya's so-called sister Kripa. He saw so many faces, how the hell was he supposed to know its KRIPA. Now he felt like a total idiot taking this job for Alliya. For all he knew she could be anywhere here but WHERE???????? While looking here and there Daksh's hat blew off without his realization.

The gust of winds transported to such a place where fate will play a strage game.... It transported it under a tall, handsome, muscular guy's feet.

As Prithivi bent down to pick up the hat a beautiful girl with a pink chudidar came towards him..... closer and closer... He thought just my luck I don't even have to trap girl this time; this one is coming right to me. "Wha! Prithivi you should get an award for attracting girls" he thought and smiled. Then he bent down to his feet and picked up the hat.

Kripa finally caught up to the tall guy with the red hat and almost ran into him. Realizing what she almost done she apologized. "No need to be sorry" Replied Prithivi. "I'm so happy I found you, I was kinda scared there when you were walking away…. " Kripa blabbered. Prithivi thought "Is it just my day or what?? This girl is sticking to me already like glue without any glue" with no clue he said "didn't mean to scare you there" and waited for her to clue him in on what she was thinking.

All of sudden she started thanking him on how he was like a god figure to her and how much it meant to her that he was doing this for her and her sister. Prithivi with a glint of surprise acted calm and finally figured out that this girl is mistaking him for someone else. So he acted fast and took advantage of the situation by saying things like: "You know I would do anything for your sister…she is just the best. " After a while he knew he had her in his trap and thanked god for this wonderful opportunity for him to make a fortune and moved toward his fortune. Unfortunately his fortune was to ruin an innocent girl's life.

As Kripa and Prithivi waited for the train to arrive Kripa felt uncomfortable and wanted to know about this stranger. "So Daksh, how do you know my sister" Prithivi, who was day-dreaming about his fortunes didn't pay attention to her question and kept on dreaming....... "Helloooo EARTH TO DAKSH" she snapped. "Whoa" Prithivi jerked up and questioned "Are you talking to me??" "No, I'm talking to a ghost sitting next to me…. OFCOURSE I'm talking to you, who else would I be talking to?" she replied back.
"Right, so what were you asking me ?" he asked confused.
"I said, Daksh how did you meet my sister??" Daksh???, so that was the guy's name. "Well Daksh that I am I was her savior once when she needed a lift to her apartment." he replied.

Before Kripa could ask anymore question the TRAIN arrived.
**********CHOOOOOO…..CHOOOOOOOO**********

NEXT TIME>>>>>>>>>
Where will Prithiv take Kripa??? What will happen to poor Kripa???
Babi Ange1 thumbnail
Sorri if this kinda sounds like a story...

I hav never written a FAN FIC: cuz it consists of a lot dialogs..and i'm not that good with those

But in the next part. i will make it more like Fan FIC.

Sorri again. 😕
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: Babi Ange1

Awwww. i can't believe u still remember my old story.

I didn't like su_x3 the screen name..... so i changed it to babi angel

**I didn't kno how to start my fan fic unlike that one which was a story... so i just changed some things ONLY for the begining.  BUT THE STORY IS GOING TO BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT**

I'm just bad at startings.

BUT I"M AMAZED that u still remember.

👏👏👏

OMG i could never forget that story!! I loved it soooo much. I showed some of my friends and they were crying but they loved it toO!!! sry if i was mean i didn't mean to be😳....but yeah awsome job on 2nd part i loved it!! Continue soon you are an awsome awsome writer!!

su_x3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplyconfused

OMG i could never forget that story!! I loved it soooo much. I showed some of my friends and they were crying but they loved it toO!!! sry if i was mean i didn't mean to be😳....but yeah awsome job on 2nd part i loved it!! Continue soon you are an awsome awsome writer!!

Nah! it's ok..

I'm not a good writer! My friends also helped me with  the idea for that story and for some of the parts....

YOU ARE A GOOD WRITER! your fan fics are AWESOME.

but.. don't expect.. this fan fic to be like that becuz..

first, that was a story

second, that took me realliiiiiiiii long.

third,  this fan fic is just  like for the fun of writing and sort of like a time-pass thing unlike that one which was for my english class.

But anyways glad you like the part

simplyconfused thumbnail
[QUOTE=su_x3

Nah! it's ok..

I'm not a good writer! My friends also helped me with  the idea for that story and for some of the parts....

YOU ARE A GOOD WRITER! your fan fics are AWESOME.

but.. don't expect.. this fan fic to be like that becuz..

first, that was a story

second, that took me realliiiiiiiii long.

third,  this fan fic is just  like for the fun of writing and sort of like a time-pass thing unlike that one which was for my english class.

But anyways glad you like the part

[/QUOTE]

that was for your English class??.....When i right in school i mess up so badly and it turns out so bad, but for some reason when i right on I-F it turns out good.

su_x3 thumbnail
Can u belive i got a C+ on that story -_-

she said how it didin't have vivid images..
      Not that many dialogs.
      A lot of boring words.
      NO vocab words.
      Lots of grammer mistakes
      Not clear imagary
and lots of bad comments...........anyway that was a year ago..

But yea.. i kno what you mean about school writing becuz my english grade is so bad cuz of WRITING..

Oh well, atleast here in I-F people like the writings RIGHT???

That's why i like this place so much.. u don't have to care about what people might think of it or what grade you will get on it becuz it's for the fun of it....
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_x3

Can u belive i got a C+ on that story -_-

she said how it didin't have vivid images..
      Not that many dialogs.
      A lot of boring words.
      NO vocab words.
      Lots of grammer mistakes
      Not clear imagary
and lots of bad comments...........anyway that was a year ago..

But yea.. i kno what you mean about school writing becuz my english grade is so bad cuz of WRITING..

Oh well, atleast here in I-F people like the writings RIGHT???

That's why i like this place so much.. u don't have to care about what people might think of it or what grade you will get on it becuz it's for the fun of it....

yeah i know what you mean. your story was awsome!! That teacher was crazy!!! i never actually showed my teacher my writing!!

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
dat was amazing part 👏
cont soon 😃 😃
i wanna kill dis pritvi RIGHT NOW RIGHT HERE 😡 😡
Mahekkhan thumbnail
that was great plz cont soon. 👏