Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

@Soni, aaditti, Nirjhor : thanks😊..i know great song!

@Neha: thankyou...correction i dint make your day!πŸ˜‰..PriDa make our day!πŸ˜›..they are just too beautiful!

@adventure_gurl: yep enjoying every bit now before the storm sets in!

@Tina: hehe..yea ICU for sure..case of hypoxia!..count me in as well..i will not be able to type anything also..agree only PriDa can cure PriDa sickness!😍

@eksie: aww thanks babe!..yea perfect song for PriDa..

Agree 100% to everything you say eks!...the pain and the hurt will be awful..more difficult to reconcile...but yes i too am just gonna take it as it comes! Thanks for replying!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 14 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Maz! Wonderful epi, wonderful couple, wonderful post! Ya it was gr8 to see the original witty PriDa again in the morning scene!! Their hands held tightly when they woke up!! Pri confidence!! Pri's flirty N Naughty smile!! Damini in red!! Pri in black!! Pri's gesture of ' Lets go' Damini's resistance but then giving in!! Precap: Sizzling hot!!

Edited by mihirmishrafan - 14 years ago
a2zahid thumbnail
great post...da song really perfect 4 thm
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Wow Maz, lovely post u have there accompanied by some awesome pics!!! Love ur analysis of all PriDa scenes today!!! Agree with u on everything!! Just loved the epi!! KK, Have to run and study now!!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Maz for the wonderful post. Omg what a episode, totally breath taking. I love PriDa/GauCha, lovely couple. Red & black is my favorite color, and you even noticed that the poem i sent to Gaurav, i used red.
Chandana always looks good in red or bright colors. She was looking really beautiful, and i am agree with you that blouse kind of not look good, but they matched with the golden embroidery, so not bad. Uff what i would say about Gaurav? Prince Knight, he was looking soo handsome, yaar iss ladke ko sirf kaam se hi kyon pyaar hai, why he is so obssessed about work?
I loved his naughty looks and remarks all through the epi.

I've heard that Gaurav is wonderful actor, he finished his shoot in 1 take. I am happy that what i said about him in my poem, nothing wrong.

Anyways cant wait for tomorrow episode, but poor me i have to work full day tomorrow 😭, so will catch the epi late.

Thanks for the wonderful post once again.

Muniza
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous post, Maz πŸ˜ƒ loved the caps, Eksie...

loved every word of the song... very very apt for PriDa...

loved GauCha today.. man they can make even the most random scene seem sooo intense... loved another side of Pri.. the naughty one...

well tomm is going to be another story... I am also not sure abt the  "C" word... Though they love each other and they are married, still somewhere it seems wrong..Damz wanted to know the person inside Pri, and still she doesn't know....

But looking forward to a rocking PriDa episode tomm πŸ˜‰

-- Mru
Edited by MMM11 - 14 years ago
leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just landed on planet earth after being in Pridaland most of the day.............and now your AWESOME description has me going off the Pridaland again.LOL
DesiMasalaFan thumbnail
awesome post.. and word on everything you said....I had the feeling that "C" might be coming but so soon...well I guess I am so used to seeing the serials draging and streching the track so much that I am still not used to the pace of LNMDJ..it always seems to move fast...but it is what that makes it click...

so looking forward to tomorrow....I have feeling that the "C" scene will be shown on thur...and we will see the party scene.. I wish it is a surprise party planned by Pri with the help of Ila and its actually a romantic dinner with Damnee and we get to see some prida moments...😍
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Maz, lovely lyrics for Prida. Loved your take on the episode, loved every word.

Here are some details that was awesome with Prida yesterday - just wanted to share.
  • the child like expressions while making his bed on the couch.
    the 'Bed Par' and the 'hmm' after that.
    the way he tried hard to keep a straight face and the smile when she turned away, it screamed 'Oh she cares, uncomfortable on the couch and all that'.
    the morning light steaming into the room , on her face when she woke up. Sun or the lights ' the shot was b'full.
    how his eyes never left her when she walked into the room ' wet hair and all that.
    her retort 'Mai kisise bandhi hui nahi hun' so like our queenie, hated to be tied down, to be dependent.
    the confidence with which he sez 'Try kar ke dekh kyon nahi leti....'
    the way she turned back as if to say 'Now don't give me the achi lagti ho stuff ok ....am not to fall for that bait'.
    the sense of pride on her face when Ila spoke abt the BT contract win and then loved the way she ignored the feeling when she saw the smug look on his face.
    her slight jealous tone ' when she realised that he could handle work himself. Thats very natural right?
    his cheeky replies- giving her credit, yet proving a point that he could handle business deals himself.
    the dirty look she gives him when she agrees to go for the dinner and he sez 'Yeh hui na baat'.
    when he sez 'sab ko pasand ayega' haven't we heard this many a time before.
    how she doesn't give in easily to anything ' isn't that what we love in this Prida relationship.  Pri needs to understand and live with it coz thats how its going to be with queenie all the time.
  • how Varun calls and informs Bhaiya of his plans and loved the confidence that Bhaiya gives ' shows the w'ful bonding between brothers.

And finally loved the look on her face when he takes her arm in his, smile tugging at the corners of her mouth, yet the determination to keep a straight face as if to say 'you are not forgiven yet'.

Might have watched the episode 5 times now ' how could i miss these details.

Edited by achumen - 14 years ago
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Rads: i know wonderful epi, wonderful couple!..pri in black..damz in red..notice they mostly wear complementary colors..hes in blue shes in red, hes in blue shes in pink, hes in green shes in gold!..the precap – can an ambulance for all of us!..we aint recovering till new years!

@a2zahid: thanks pal!

@Fatima: thanks babe!..arghh studying always comes in between PriDa and me too!..and PriDa wins!

@Muniza: i agree with you!..yea i noticed you poem the card was red..it was an awesome poem!πŸ‘

Gk was looking killer in all black..totally hot!

He finishes shoots in one take?..awesome yea hes a fabulous actor..you know i have never seen his previous shows but i am very happy to watch him as Prithvi..he is the best..and together with Chandana..they are classic!

Aww you have work..sheesh..but the episode will be worth the wait!

Thanks for replying!πŸ˜ƒ