'I'll be there for you!' : PriDa

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Bonsoir fellow PriDaholics!!

I dedicate this song to PriDa...to Damini from Prithvi !

I guess this time you're really leaving
I heard your suitcase say goodbye
And as my broken heart lies bleeding
You say true love in suicide

You say you're cried a thousand rivers
And now you're swimming for the shore
You left me drowning in my tears
And you won't save me anymore

Now I'm praying to God
You'll give me one more chance, girl

I'll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
I'll be there for you

I'd live and I'd die for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what a love can do
I'll be there for you

I know you know we've had some good times
How they have their own hiding place
I can promise you tomorrow
But I can't buy back yesterday

And baby you know my hands are dirty
But I wanted to be your valentine
I'll be the water when you get thirsty, baby
When you get drunk, I'll be the wine

I'll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
I'll be there for you

I'd live and I'd die for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what a love can do
I'll be there for you

Song: 'ill be there for you' by Bon Jovi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24UBwv0_MX4

Credit for the pics: Eksie...thanks babe!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

My Take on today's PriDa portions:

So after the hot dance...bedtime for them..she felt slight pity for the poor soul..uncomfortable to sleep on the sofa so decided to offer him the bed back...but  to note 'his side'..hehe..Damz is damz love her!

And then he snuggles in..wants to hold her and sleep but gives up...in the morning she wakes up first..ha first person to set her eyes on..darling Prithvi...and realises they have been holding hands and sleeping..loved her smile and she doesn't let go instead sleeps more!..howzzat!

And then came the flirting bit...gosh i just realized that PriDa have so many mirror scenes together..first was the DDLJ like scene, then a little of the marjawaan, the tie scene bit..and now today's scene..the camera guys love PriDa reflections!...lol..ok yea so the scene was so naughty and cute..

And then enter ila mamma to praise Prithvi's efforts in front of his wife..loved Pri's expressions throughout this part...and the party..damini trying to get out of the situation..pri with his lines..too good..saying that the person behind the success did not interfere so tht was his encouragement!..dude was being cheeky there!

So he got her a saree as a gift..knew shel find it there and open it...and he walks his for getting his shades..which he eventually never takes from the room!...and catches her examining the saree...loved his confidence there..and damz was great told him she wouldn't wear that..never..but red is her fav color aint it?..and Pri loves his lady in red..we know for a fact

Loved pri in black shirt, pants and the scarf was ok too..dint like the vest..but it was SLEEVES ROLLED DOWN!!!😍..hot tht was..no muscle show thank god!!...and damini looked beautiful in that saree although i felt the blouse dint really match well...whatever as long as they are on my screen no qualms!

And he gives her a compliment awww!..loved when she said tht doesn't mean i forgive you!..good damz being strong!

Love how he extends his arm for her to take it..and she tries to ignore..and then shes like ok fine whatever il hold..and then he takes her hand and puts it properly in his arms..so sweet and picture perfect they looked!

THE PRECAP- oh gosh this was one bit where i was literally screaming in my head what??!!!..no yes no yes no..thats what i felt initially...but then looking back at the moment...maybe it was required cos now prithvi is free of the bhoots..his love for damini is genuine...she first told him how much she  loved him..and he got emotional...he was actually kinda sobbing saying 'i love you'...wow that was so beautiful..almost just like i imagined him saying to her although i dint expect it now...kinda feel it was sudden...but loved the part nevertheless...the way he touched the outline of her face..the way played with her hair...only PriDa have the power to make every second so magical!

p.s i know all this means the inder bander and the ugly truth of the bros will be out anytime soon..but like i am trying to pacify myself...i will say lets enjoy all the divine PriDa moments we have now..and this will help us brace ourselves for the coming days!

EDIT: Most importantly forgot to say the obvious...GauCha are the best!!⭐️.and i dont think il find any other pair as mesmerizing ever!! Out of this world...love them for giving us PriDa!

Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
y the prida is so adoreable
maz awesome post awesome song selectionπŸ€—
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
fab post swty... perfect song.. 4 perfect perfect prida !!..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘..
[will edit ma post later.. a bit 2 sleepy nw !😳 ]
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superb post........n song...πŸ‘πŸΌ
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post Maz.... Yaar I'am already hyperventilating... my heartbeats are getting out of control.... just by seeing the precap.. wat am I gonna do tommorow???  Well I 'am gonna reserve a bed for m in ICU in advance... guys do come to visit me in the hospital and bring Prida snaps instead of Get Well Soon Cards... b'cos only Prida has the pwr to make me sick and cure me from the sickness as well... Sick in the sense they give me heartattack.. don't take me othrwise.. b'cos I'am Prida diwani.. don't doubt my deewangi for Prida .. ok.
Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful episode. I can't say how much I loved today's prida scenes. The flirtatious prithvi, their expression was just excellent.And the way you have described all of them I don't feel the need to say anything except to agree with you on every word
jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
maz .... awesome post ... excellent song selection ... and fantastic description ... I could visualize the scenes ... thanks a lot ... i have to wait till evening to watch ... but u made my day ... thanks
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post, agree with you let's enjoy while it lasts!
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Maz .. fab post hun!! πŸ€— Loved it ... and your post from yesterday too! Beautiful .. truly! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

The song is so beautiful .. loved the lyrics .. and it goes so well with PriDa .. and the situation! Awww ... they'll be there for each other! 😍

Today's episode .. was woww! Looooved Prithvi's expressions .. his confidence .. attitude .. everything! 😳 His innocent, child-like look in the beginning when he she tells him he can sleep on 'his side' of the bed! Awwww ..  The way he is yearning to get close to her .. but stops himself and turns away  

But the next morning ... omggg .. loooved how Damini sees how they're holding each other's hands .. and lets it be!!! She smilesss .. awwwww! Loooved it! GK looks like such a baby while he's asleep .. awwww!

Loved his confidence when he tells her she cannot ignore him anymore  πŸ˜† .. and his tongue-in-cheek dialogues to Damini when she resisted going for the party with him! 😳 

When he returns to take his shades .. and is so confident she will wear the saree he gifted her .. the way he walks out and looks back at her 2-3 times before he finally leaves! Loved it!!!

All dressed up .. hmm ... Prithvi looked great in black .. but the hair πŸ˜• (Shweths .. you were right .. didn't like the make up and hair .. there was somethign wrong! Guess his hair was slightly gelled .. hence that look .. uspar lighting ka asar! ) But chalo .. he was wearing black .. so he gets some brownie points!

Loved the fact that Damini had the 'wet hair' look .. which he had said looked great on her! 😳 And loooved how he pulled her arm and got her closer ... 😳 

Precap : I'm loving the fact that they've finally expressed that they love each other .. The consummation may seem rushed .. but guess the CV's had to show it in a way that PriDa are right up there in their relationship .. so that when the truth is revealed, the betrayal that Damini feels is as much .. Or else, it may seem like Damini can easily throw Prithvi out of her life. After acknowledging how much they love each other .. when the truth is out .. the pain and hurt is gonna be more .. hence more difficult for both of them!  

Jo bhi hai .. am sooo looking forward to the track .. and tomorrow's episode! πŸ˜ƒ 

PS .. You're most welcome for the pics! 😳 
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ektaj

Maz .. fab post hun!! πŸ€— Loved it ... and your post from yesterday too! Beautiful .. truly! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

The song is so beautiful .. loved the lyrics .. and it goes so well with PriDa .. and the situation! Awww ... they'll be there for each other! 😍 yup d song goes d best wid dem...πŸ‘πŸΌ....

Today's episode .. was woww! Looooved Prithvi's expressions .. his confidence .. attitude .. everything! 😳 His innocent, child-like look in the beginning when he she tells him he can sleep on 'his side' of the bed! Awwww ..  The way he is yearning to get close to her .. but stops himself and turns away .........i so luved his expression...n esp wen she says ya pe raat bhar uncomfortable hoga.....d way he noded wen she said dis ws lk...........

But the next morning ... omggg .. loooved how Damini sees how they're holding each other's hands .. and lets it be!!! She smilesss .. awwwww! Loooved it! GK looks like such a baby while he's asleep .. awwww!me too luvd it😳.............

Loved his confidence when he tells her she cannot ignore him anymore  πŸ˜† .. and his tongue-in-cheek dialogues to Damini when she resisted going for the party with him! 😳 ........i luved der lovey-dovey nok-jhok........😊........esp d way he replied her taunt of nt helpin him wid d new project.........

When he returns to take his shades .. and is so confident she will wear the saree he gifted her .. the way he walks out and looks back at her 2-3 times before he finally leaves! Loved it!!!...........i evn lkd it wen he saw damini kinda tryin 2 pretendin 2b disinterestd in d gift........

All dressed up .. hmm ... Prithvi looked great in black .. but the hair πŸ˜• (Shweths .. you were right .. didn't like the make up and hair .. there was somethign wrong! Guess his hair was slightly gelled .. hence that look .. uspar lighting ka asar! ) But chalo .. he was wearing black .. so he gets some brownie points!he luks super hot in black

Loved the fact that Damini had the 'wet hair' look .. which he had said looked great on her! 😳 And loooved how he pulled her arm and got her closer ... 😳 .........i ws jus gonna post dis...gud u did...she kept wet hair luk only coz prithvi appreciatd it in d mrng....awww!!!.....

Precap : I'm loving the fact that they've finally expressed that they love each other .. The consummation may seem rushed .. but guess the CV's had to show it in a way that PriDa are right up there in their relationship .. so that when the truth is revealed, the betrayal that Damini feels is as much .. Or else, it may seem like Damini can easily throw Prithvi out of her life. After acknowledging how much they love each other .. when the truth is out .. the pain and hurt is gonna be more .. hence more difficult for both of them! mujhe bhi laga thoda jaldi hai...bt dn as per d pace of d shw ...guess dy wanna reveal d truth in a week or so.....

Jo bhi hai .. am sooo looking forward to the track .. and tomorrow's episode..........me too desperatly.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

PS .. You're most welcome for the pics! 😳 

Edited by aaditti7 - 14 years ago