Thanks guys 4 liking the front page πŸ˜›
MoonDesir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

@Deby thanks 4 that article, so many films. kab ayegi just waiting waiting😍😍😍
Crazy_4_RA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That news is not confirmed yet...hwever..me too waiting..waiting...
lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Deby thanks for sharing the article 😊
Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but i do not understand hindi can some one translate it so i can read........
Crazy_4_RA thumbnail
Well I've posted the translation with the article...u cn check it.
Crazy_4_RA thumbnail

Originally posted by: lrl rocks

Deby thanks for sharing the article 😊

U're welcome lrl rocks 😊 (wats ur name?? πŸ˜•)
Edited by Crazy_4_RA - 14 years ago
Crazy_4_RA thumbnail

A new season soon, sach?

If there was a show on Indian television
that proved that the truth hurts, this was it. Despite revelations of adultery and secret marriages that prompted a warning from the I&B ministry, Sach Ka Saamna bagged the Best Game Show Award at the recent Indian Telly Awards. Now, the producers are contemplating airing the show's second season.

The first season of Sach Ka Saamna, which concluded on September 18, garnered such high TRPs that the channel airing the show wanted the production house to produce 30 additional episodes. "Various plans were discussed and extending the show's runtime to one hour was one of them. We initially planned 50 episodes and we stuck to that plan as extending the number of episodes would have been a huge process β€” testing the authenticity of the contestants, getting their details and contacting family members. That's why we're doing a second season," says Siddharth Basu, CMD of the production house
producing Sach Ka Saamna. "But it's too early to say when the second season will start. The channel has to revert to us," adds Siddharth.

Are the legalities taken care of? "Court se ok mil gaya hai. We'll ensure that the episodes and the content are presented responsibly and with restraint. But even the channel has to take some of the onus," explains Siddharth.

The channel, however, has not officially confirmed that there will be a second season of the show. But a source from the channel told BT, "The show did well in its first season and we will most probably have a second season. But we haven't yet decided when to air it or who will be the host."

Meanwhile, Rajeev Khandelwal, who hosted the first season of Sach Ka Saamna, has indicated that he might not return for a second season. "The show's popularity never slipped, which is rare on Indian television. There were discussions of an extension, but now I'm committed to a few films. I think it's better to leave on a high," he explains.

Link-
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/A-new-season-soon-sach/articleshow/5343517.cms

lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy_4_RA

U're welcome lrl rocks 😊 (wats ur name?? πŸ˜•)

deby u can call me vaishu😊
Crazy_4_RA thumbnail
Thanx buddy...Vaishu.....😊!!!