Jus Punjabi!....First American Punjabi Channel....

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey! Anyone from USA or Canada watch Jus Punjabi? Its the first American Punjabi channel. For those who have Dish it comes on channel 809....its also comes on Verizon and Cable Warners but I don't know the channels sorry its on their website.....but if you do watch the channel does anyone here watch Har Raat Har Ke Saath? Its so funny Harry is the best!!!! And so's Khidi Duphehar with Anjana Prasher!!! 😛
I used to have the channel...not anymore
the channel's alright...i'd rather have zee and sony 😆

But i watched Har Raat Harry Ke Saath once at my aunts house and its funny at times :)

No trust me if you have Jus Punjabi you'll forget about Zee Sony Star and what not.....I mean we don't even watch those channels anymore!! Jus is so good!! I love it!!! I think you should get it again!! Harry is so funny and so sweet!! He;s a really nice person love talking to him!!! :)
We had the punjabi channel pack....like alpha, jus, mh1, and this other one

i was soo mad when my dad got it cause i specifically asked for zee & sony. After like a month of having it, my dad realized that no one, including him watches those channels so he got them cut 😆
I wouldn't trade in zee & sony for jus punjabi cause the talk shows are good but overall i found it okaay. I might be confusing it with another channel but i cant remember which was which & what came on which channel 😆
I know MH1 and Alpha are a waste!! We don't have those any more but you can get Jus separate it is waaay better and more interactive! I think u should get it its worth it! But not the punjabi pack!! ")
Originally posted by -Navi-

I know MH1 and Alpha are a waste!! We don't have those any more but you can get Jus separate it is waaay better and more interactive! I think u should get it its worth it! But not the punjabi pack!! ")

i dont think my parents will get it...Sony + Zee is like 25 or 35 dollars or something & we have to pay for our english channels & the total gets really high 😆

I know for a fact that i wont watch it...but i bet my parents would. Because on Alpha they liked watching this one talk show that came on... & the punjabi news. That was about it 😆
Or maybe it was cause i always hog the tv haha
Hehe yeah but Jus is from here in NYC.....so its about what happens around here.....so we can connect to it.....but yeah i understand what you mean.....we have the Mega Hindi Pack along with this and my parents are like why are we paying so much for the hindi ones if we don't even watch them but now DID2 has started so..........
Originally posted by -Navi-

Hehe yeah but Jus is from here in NYC.....so its about what happens around here.....so we can connect to it.....but yeah i understand what you mean.....we have the Mega Hindi Pack along with this and my parents are like why are we paying so much for the hindi ones if we don't even watch them but now DID2 has started so..........

We used to have the hindi mega pack but not we only have 2 hindi channels :(
I think if i did have the channel i'd watch it if  Har Raat Harry ke Saath was on....but not over shows like DID haha. Hey i used to live in NY! Lol i hear that NY has more indians now than before 😆
Our old family friends from NY came to visit us this summer and they were telling us how their younger sons elementary school is mostly indian people :P

*sigh* your pictures of H Dhami are sooo hott <3
Yeah NY was crowded with Indians Punjabis before too and now its just crazy!!! lol.....But OMG yes I Know H  is sooooooooooo smexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! Haiiiiiii😍 he's a sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!