Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Happpppppppppppppppy Budddddddddddddddddday Priyaaaaaaaaaa.Have a blast n may all u r dreams come true n have a greattttttttt lifeeeeeeee. πŸ€—

Simmmmmmmmmmmmmu-Lovedddddddddddddddddddddd u r posttttttttttttttt!!!!πŸ€—

great siigiies by everyone.
OMGGG Happy B-Day Priya WAL aka Ashi! 😳

i didn't even know it was her B-Day. I loved her in Remix!

Happy Birthday Priya :)
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know i am late priya...but better late than never!!

So happy b'day once again!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I don't have words to tell you priya how much you mean to me...you are indeed a source of inspiration for me!! Like i have always said...you came into my life as ashi, but you will always stay in it as priya!

I am toh lacking words...but seriously priya you just rock the way you are!! Your simplicity and down-to-earth attitude is what makes you special from all the celebs...and the best part about you is that with us, you just behave like one of us...with no arrogance or proud!! The respect I have got for you has got no boundaries!

I genuinely wish all the best for you priya and i hope that you GET THE BEST IN LIFE because you totally deserve THE BEST!! I am not saying this for the heck of it...i totally mean it!!

Thank you priya for inspiring all of us in some way or the other...and helping us being a better person and making a difference in this world! You are a true youth icon according to me! Love you priya!!

Happy B'day once again and i hope you did enjoy your day!πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—
Love youuuuuuuuu tons and tons and tons and tons and tons!!!πŸ€—
Nitz
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh btw loons...beautiful...beautiful postt!! I never expected something amazing from you...well no wonder rema has a hand on it! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Just kidding...but seriously loved the post...the feelings in your posts are always the best decors...and i just totally love them!πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—
Janulicious thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
A very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Priya Wal :) God Bless
mayursajan thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAYπŸ₯³wish you a very very very happy birthday & a prosperous new year......wish to see you on television soon

Edited by mayursajan - 14 years ago
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Happyy Baarthdaay Priyaa!πŸ₯³

PAAARRTAAY CHAHIYE!!πŸ˜†
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
happy birthday ..I luved her as anvesha!!
lil_aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ€—   πŸ₯³    ☺️      πŸ‘πŸΌ    πŸ€—   πŸ₯³    ☺️      πŸ‘πŸΌ   πŸ€—   πŸ₯³    ☺️      πŸ‘πŸΌ   πŸ€—   πŸ₯³    ☺️      πŸ‘πŸΌ    πŸ€—   πŸ₯³    ☺️      πŸ‘πŸΌ 

πŸ€—   πŸ₯³    ☺️      πŸ‘πŸΌ    πŸ€—   πŸ₯³    ☺️      πŸ‘πŸΌ   πŸ€—   πŸ₯³    ☺️      πŸ‘πŸΌ   πŸ€—   πŸ₯³    ☺️      πŸ‘πŸΌ    πŸ€—   πŸ₯³    ☺️      πŸ‘πŸΌ 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ROCKSTAR!!!

!

It's a Ha Ha Happy Birthday..your birthday..sweetest birthday…it's a Happy Happy Happy Happy birthday…it's a Ha..Happy birthday for you….

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRIYA DIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii………….

Well to start with, m extremely excited for your birthday, but damn internet server did not allow me to post nething yesterday..But today m just awwwinggg throughout di…

The Santa is all set to gift the Bhaggu's gal her birthday present..m sure you'd have had a great time and a blast man di!

Today when I look back to when I just had started watching REMIX 5 years ago, I was just so alien about what Aashi was, and I had never ever in ma wildest of wildest dreams thot that I would idolize some one, but life is very unpredicted nah! You get something which u have never ever even thot of! Some thing like this happened wid Aashi as well, I still remember, I was in my classroom, and a couple of girls were chatting bout REMIX, I turned round and asked them, what do u keep on doing REMIX all the time, but heckkk…when I watched it, all I could see was AASHI, the red head beauty, who was just so complete in herself, and required none! Gradually I started coming more to AASHI as every thing which the gal spoke was so influencing that I couldn't resist myself from not loving her, and admiring her. Her gestures, her spoken or non spoken words, her attitude, every thing made me feel special. She taught me that PERFECT HONA IS NOT IMPORTANT, REAL HONA IS SO IMPORTANT! That became the guideline of ma life, and I started following it so well, you entered ma life di, when I was all alone, left wid nothing but tears due to vernacular reasons. I become attached to Aashi as if she was wid I all the time right from getting up to good night. I wanted to now talk to the person portraying the character and that was you. Honestly di, one cannot think bout ne1 playing AASHI but you! What made Aashi even more special for me was the way she helped me turn better in my life, that too widout changing me, this was the best thing that I did not have to be some1 else, but myself.  I become more and more close to her, and wanted to thank you for portraying it character so well and helping me throughout in my life di!

I started surfing the net and then one day I came to know that your name is PRIYA WAL! The very first thing which made me bounce was that my name rhymed with yours, and the second best thing that you too were a Sagittarian, what did I du next? I started comparing me with you, off course I stood no where, but was happy gaining lil similarities between you and me. Every scene which you played as Aashi or any other cameo character, made a lasting impression upon me, and all I wanted to du was *SILENCE* I always was left with no words. Every bit of PRIYA WAL makes ma day right from my exams to ne game, all I remember is you di! Today m just so happy writing everything, which I wanted to from such a long time. You made me strong and firm to handle the world, and it was you who taught me to NOT TO BE SAD CAUSE SOMETHING HAS ENDED BUT ON THE CONTRARY TO BE HAPPY CAUSE IT HAPPENED!

Indeed di, you are one angel in my life

with whom I cherish every moment. 😊

I can never forget the day when I started mailing you. I know I must have actually irritated yu wid my mails, but couldn't resist mailing you as felt that waoooo..this very moment is just so pure, so serine and so divine di! What I did next was write a poem for you, and honestly, I myself loved the poem so well that I mailed it to you, and I was not hoping ne reply, cuz REMIX SHOOTS were gng onn at that  very time, but when I got a reply, I was amazed… I read that two liner mail for more than 200 times, and every time it felt even better. I was in Mumbai, when I had to meet you, but I guess destiny had other plans. I truly thank you di whe u explained me the sudio, but when I reached there, there was not even a single soul, which made me even more sad! But you are one charming doll, who can spread happiness in her own style, when u took ma name on the IF radio when the poem was read out, I hugged my mom tightly and cried. Luck favored me on 18th October, 2006 when I met you in CCD at inorbit! Man…I went completely mum when I saw u enter the gate. Believe me di, one hug from you made me feel the best girl in the entire world. It gave me the sense of belonging to you even more! Your chat wid me over that cup of coffee, the incidents which u shared, everything is just so fresh still, and will always be forever! It is said when SMILE and TEARS flow out together, it turns out to be the best moment of your life, the same thing happened twice with you di! I feel privileged when I think that that very moment was given to me by you. I THANK YOU FROM DEEP DOWN THIS LIL HEART OF LIL AASHI! ADORE YOU DI...

I won't say I have contributed for this thread, cuz I haven't I won't even say m so regular on the forum😭, cuz m totally unable to cum due to heavy server problems😭, but that feeling of oneness over here is always the same😊. It is always maintained. The love and affection which I get at any hour of the year is always so full of divinity! One can never feel like a stranger over here…I regret all those AYLSs which I haven't attended, can't even promise when will I start attending it di! But I would like to bring in light, the members here work very hard for you di! Everyone love you unconditionally and will keep on loving forever di!

All the gifts which u have given to all of us are of extreme value.
The lessons which we have read from you, the positivity which u have generated, and the list goes on feel like blessing from god to all of us di!

May this new year brings extra happiness, extra blessing, extra everything in your life di!

LOVE YOU TO THE CORE…

LIL AASHI!

P.S: Here is a small cake for you di which me n my family had cut on YOUR birthday! hope you like it di...😊