-Happy Birthday Priya Wal-

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Birthday bells are ringing again☺️...and i am getting a very excited kinda feeling widin me☺️...coz geee..its time to welcome yet another eve of 9th December...☺️☺️...its time to close our eyes and fold our hands and whisper a sacred Thank You prayer..thanking Bhaggu for blessing our lives wid this beautiful beautiful Angelllllll...☺️...An angel who fills our lives with this insane kinda hopeeeeee which makes us believe ki if we want we can conquer the whole wide universe...😍...An angel whose mere aura gives us this weird kind of happiness and pride in being who we are what we are...☺️.....she toh even makes us proud of our failures our imperfections..☺️..coz she taught us so fiercely ki "Perfect hona zaroori nahi hai but REAL hona bohut important hai"....☺️☺️☺️...

An angelll whose presence makes us see life in a new reflection..she makes life so simple so beautiful so worth fighting for...She is our angelllllllll who makes us believe in our own dreams....☺️...For us she is truly heaven sent..a real blessing in disguise who came and just filllled our lives with Sunshine..☺️..And I for one can't thank bhaggu enough for sending her our way...🤗...Thankooooo bhaggu for filling our lives with the divinie light of Priya Wal...our reservoir of hope our inspiration for lifeeeeeeeee  who gives us this invincible faith ki miracles do happen and we ourselves have the magic to create our own miracles...☺️

Happy B'day Priya!!!
🤗 🤗
🤗 🤗
🤗 🤗
🤗 🤗
🤗 🤗
🤗 🤗
🤗 🤗
🤗 🤗
🤗 🤗

I can't even begin to tell what you mean o me Priyaaaa..for me you are truly truly my farishta..that angel who always always no matter what finds her way to my heart my soulllll..especially when am going through the darkest of times...

I dunooooooo how or why i just dunno but whenever am in a turmoilllllllllll whenever i am inches away from giving up whenever am just about to break into shattered pieces she just comes out of nowhere and tells me chants to me makes me realize that no matter what happens life is a battle ground and I would have to just keep on fighting and fighting and fighting for myself for my integrity and for the integrity of my dreamssss...☺️....she always makes me realize that i have it in me what it takes to not just be a fighter but to fight and have the guts to win that dammed fight as welllllll...☺️

God i know all this is kinda insane but who cares...they say inspiration can come and touch you in any form any shape..and for me she is my inspiration..my guiding star..its unbelievable how her one smiling pic can litrallly fillllllllllll my day with utmost of hope and warmth and positivity...gosh wen i see her smile na i always always end up having tears in my eyesssss..coz for me that one moment is likeee i dunooo...can't describe the feeling...its like as if as if am looking at d purest d sacredest of things everrrrrrr☺️☺️☺️...God i have never seen a smile as pure and warm as hersssss...☺️...you cna actually fele light emancipating from her eyes whenever she smilesss..☺️....I seriously adore her smileee..

Whenever i see her smile for that moment i forget every other tension in life and just give myself to that hopish feeling which she ignites..for that moment nothing seems impossible in life..More than anything else her smile makes me feel so soooooooooooooo so special about my own self...it makes me feel loved, needed, respected...it makes me feel so freaking proud of my own sellllllf...it makes me fele as if there is something worth admiring in my own self..something unique something worth beaming and smiling at..☺️

Priya never never let that glorious smile leave your face..you really dunno the impact it has on the innumerable people who might be watching you smile..it has the pottential to make people passionate about themselves about their dreams about life itself

I have loved you like helllllllllllllllll since the moment I first saw u as meri Ashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii☺️......Its been so many years since Remix ended and our Ashi bid adios to us...but that didn't change anything for us...not a single day has passed when my love and respect for you hasn't grown...its like every single day i realize ki omggggg i love her much much mpore than i ever did beforeee...our love for you isn't dependent on you coming in some sopas and blah..our love for you is beyooooooooond all this..its undefineable unexpressable its etherealll it would always stay wid us no matter wat...you would always always remain an integral part of our livessssss...For me toh you would always be my mirror of divinity who would never allow me to gloom in despair...jab bhi dark shadows would hover over me..you would become my ray of hope my ray of light which would hamesha tell me ki the darkest scariest hours of night is symbolic of the fact ki the beautyfulll down is mere moments awayyyyyyy

Perhaps you have heard this umpteen number of times from me but still I am repeating it that characteres come and go but only a few of them have a lasting imprint on their audiance's mind because only a few of them had the pottential to actually bring a differance and make lives better....You and Ashi would always always always continue to live in our hearts and inspire us. Hats off to you priya for being you🤗🤗 I havn't seen a more humble celeb any which where who actually acknowledges and responds to her fans so ardently🤗 . Your trust and faith in us is one of our biggest assets and it would always stop us from doing any unfair thing.

Wishing you many many many happy returns of the day🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗...i wish and pray from he corest of my being ki alllllllllllllllllll your cherished dreams come true ki in every moment of your life you are able to follow your heart and do what you want ki u live life as per your terms widout nay comrpomises ki you are always surrounded by love and respect by good health and loads of good luck..success toh would always knock at your door steps coz u yourself are tallent personified you would rock at whatever you take up ..m hell proud of you Priya and prouder about myself that i love youuuuuuuuuuuu...🤗🤗🤗🤗

I have to thank you for soo soo soo many things🤗🤗🤗 especially for inculcating self belief in me for making me love my own self earnestly 🤗🤗but i don't think one thank you can be enough ever🤗🤗 All i can say is that i was just lucky enough to have come across you because since that day life had taken a new turn which was full of self confidence and strength🤗🤗Thank You Priya for being bhaggu's blessiing in my life 🤗🤗and i hope and prey that all his blessings are showered and bestowed on you🤗🤗

"TOUCH WOOD"😉"TOUCH WOOD"😉"TOUCH WOOD"😉"TOUCH WOOD"😉"TOUCH WOOD"😉"TOUCH WOOD"😉"TOUCH WOOD"😉

Smriti😃

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Want to thank alllllll alllll the adorable sig makers who helped make dis topic so beautiful ☺️..these arn't mere sigs for us guys...this is our way of telling our diva Priya ki how much she means to us how much we loveeeee her...☺️

Thankoo guys thankoo so so much for all the hard wrk you expended while making these sigs....we would cherish them forever and ever....🤗..🤗🤗

Heartiest of thanx to

Fizi...Oh my god fiz i love youuuuuuuuu🤗there r like some three four sigs by u in the above post and i want to thank you for each one of themmmmmmmmm🤗...i know i always bug u that too at the last very moment but u never ever make me feel unwanted u always welcome me wid open arms...geee...🤗🤗🤗...u seirously r the sweeteest person ever fizzz..🤗🤗...thank you for being such a warm person and such a darling of a friend🤗🤗...loveeeeeeee u Fiz love u like hell for dis u helped me make this day special for her..Thankoooo🤗🤗

Amna...God i oth have no words to tell u how much i adooooooooooooooooooooored that sig u made me....😍...everytime am looking at it am getitng butterfliesssss in my tummy..😍...its a time stopping master piece amna..needless to say would love it like hellllllllllll forever..its one of those sigs which you know instantly steal your heart and then just stays wid u forever...☺️..thankoo thnakoo thankoooooooo Amna for giving us this eternal treasureeee...loveee you to bitssssssss for this🤗🤗🤗

Ashuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....omg...don't kill me for wat i did today....🤣☺️..it wsn't my idea it wasn't my idea it was your Raspberry's idea😆😆😆 so go behind her wid the bat.....she asked me to brig all your previous gals to the front taki we cna search that sig u made me so so long agooooooo...☺️..gosh u know wat Ashuuuuuu i think that was d first eevr sig i requested u...😍...it wld always be special for me and i badly wanted to use it for this topic...loveeeeeeee u like helllllllllllll Ashuuuuuuuuuu...🤗..."TOUCH WOOD"😉

Natsieeeeeeeeeeeeee....Naaaaaats i love you i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i love you like helllllllllllllllllllllllllll🤗...u know i can die for your sigs Natsssssssssssss....and it was just my good luck ki you were open around dis time taki we couuld get a special Priya sig by youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ☺️ ..and bd besht part was u opened specially for me..☺️...GEeeeee i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you Naaaaaaaaaaats i reallly reallly dooooooooooo...🤗...and d sig dunt even make me start on it i have been stairing at it since d day u posted it in ur gal....everytime i used to start positng a comment on it i used to go alllllllllllllllllllll...😍😍...its nothing less than a dream Natsssssssssss ☺️☺️..and the text is just so freaking perfect...☺️..exctly what i feel for Priya☺️...Thankoo Nats not just for this for everythingg🤗🤗🤗....i loveeeee youuuuuuuuu cho choooooooooooooooooooooo much🤗🤗..."
."TOUCH WOOD"😉

And now ek real specialllllllllllllllllllllll se bhi specialllllll wala Thank You to three people....more than thnak you i wana say i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you to alllllllll three of them...Ash, Raeee and Simmmmmmmmm🤗 🤗........They r like my omens my inspiration....☺️..can't even think of opening a topic without the three of themmmmmmm...i need just need their presance in the form of their sigs...☺️....this time around i couldn't get new sigw from them....but so what i used the old ones dey made for meeeeeee...😍😍😍..coz for me each and every sig made by themmm is Heavennnnnnnnnnnn Heavennnnnnnn Havennnnnnnnn😍😍😍,,,i can seriously feel divinity touching me via their sigs.....☺️...i m telling u i just need them to be thereeeeeeee...their presance mkaes me want to work harder...☺️..and i guess this is more so coz i love loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee loveee the three of them from the very core of my beingggggggggg....🤗,,,seriously you three not having u around makes me feel as if am missing something out...love yoou allllllllll for being my inspiration my strength,,🤗🤗.
."TOUCH WOOD"😉."TOUCH WOOD"😉."TOUCH WOOD"😉"TOUCH WOOD"😉"TOUCH WOOD"😉"TOUCH WOOD"😉
"TOUCH WOOD"
😉

And  last but not the least big wala i loveeeeeeeeeeee you to meri Remzi who did the decors for meeee..☺️..thats why d topic is looking so beautiful and soooooo organized...😍..warna left to me alone it wld have aooeared a nightmare totally chaotic...😆...love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you meir Remzzzzzz...
"TOUCH WOOD"😉

Aur haaaaaaaaaaaaan biggesssst se bhi biggessssst wala i love you to meri Ninny..for that Happy To You Priya buddya sig....☺️...geee tere liye toh i can jyst write one htig ninnu...Tera na hona janeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kyun hona hi haiiiiiiiiiii...☺️
☺️☺️☺️...i loveeeeeeeeee yoy lunaticalllllly..☺️..."TOUCH WOOD"😉
"TOUCH WOOD"😉
"TOUCH WOOD"😉"TOUCH WOOD"😉"TOUCH WOOD"😉"TOUCH WOOD"😉"TOUCH WOOD"😉

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 14 years ago
i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

Many Many happy returns of the day... MAy God Bless you with all the happiness... May all your wishes come true... I wish you have success & peace in your life !!!!

Priya you are truly a rockstar ! For Me you are the soul of remix... For me you could have single handly rocked Remix... I dbout anyone could have played the rule of Ashi like you did... You created magic with your presences on screeen... With your talent with your chraisma... !! Just everything about you... I am proud to be a PRiya Wal fan coz you have your own personility your own talent your own cability to do what you want to be yourself. I LOVE YOU PRIYA !!! YOu are a divine beauty... Every scene of yours in remix every photoshoot picture of yours is just beaiutiful coz you are beautyful inside & out Priya !! Thank you for coming into our lives.... I Wish i could meet atleast once in my life it would be just so 😍... Your smile & your additue wheter it be as Anvesh B Ray or as Priya Wal you always touched my heart... you always made me love you more... You will always remain spcieal to me... Always...!

I LOVE YOU PRIYAAA !! YOU ARE MY ROCKSTAR & ALWAYS WILL BE !

I made some Priya's Birthday siggys 😳

P.S - Black Forestttttttttttt !! I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOO LOADSSSSSSSSSS !! MUWAH !!! 🤗

Edited by Rema_Ranvijay-S - 14 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy B'day Priyaaaa!!🤗🤗 I'll probably edit this tomorrow...but i hope that your b'day just goes fantabulous!!😳😳

Here is bf cake for you priya😳😳

Love you tons priyaaaaaaaa...will be bk tomorrow...enjoy your b'dayyy!!🤗🤗
priya185 thumbnail
RESERVED
happy bday priya
hpe u live a long happy life
ty for giving us ashi n for being so many pplz inspiration n role model
without u therz b no remix there'd b no ashi
wishing u all the success happiness n joy in life
*sings koi tumsa nahin* sachi mein no1 is like u... hope u always always remain the same
u totally rock
j'adore priya wal🤗
from one priya to anotherr
beautifully written post smritiiiiiiiiiii
Edited by -Priya- - 14 years ago
-Ami- thumbnail
Happy Birthday Priya! I totally love your character of Ashi. It's definately one of a kind and definately a different character from othes. =D

Hope you had a great brithday and enjoyed. =)
-aditi- thumbnail
many happy returns of the day to Priya🤗

ps-Smritz beautiful post😳😛

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Happppy Birthdayy Priyaa! :)
Amazing post smriti! :D
Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Have a wonderful Birthday Priya!!! 
Waiting to see your next television venture.Good luck for your play!!!
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happy Birthday Priya Wal!!!
May all your wishes come true!!!
Have a blast....and enjoy the fabulous year ahead!!