Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Somya_2200

Has Moli lost her senses😡😵🤔.... her rant against coca cola was so unjust😕😡.... the guy maalik offers the maid marriage not a one night standshe thinks he's lusting after her abt wht her not existent charms😳.. the guy offers her a respectable situation like marriage n a long time commitment 🤓😡😡inspite of her social standing standing n lack of education or to leave him alone n his house👍🏼.. here is a guy like veeru who always jumps to conclusion n thinks worst of her even in bit instigation😡🥱, she trusts that guy n wants to marry him😳....veeru's more into lusting abt her than kunal which i think has deep feelings for her n is love👍🏼...

that's true. now that u mention it, he did offer a respectable marriage not for her to be his mistress or something.  ur right, he REALLY TOTALLY loves her.......................
punjiveeru thumbnail
this is realy nice topic it is alle what the show about i am with Angel

veeru is just unterct to shamoli carecter i think he will relase that when he full in love with kanshan than he will know the tru love
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hmmm looks like there is consensus here that Kunal loves Shamoli n Kanchu loves Veeru and VeLi is in lust not love
renup64 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1. Is Veeru in love or in lust with Shamoli? Why do u think its one or the other?

what Veeru is feeling for Shamoli is absolutely lust not love, I mean come on how can that be love? he does not even know her mother's name not to talk abt where she came from what she like and dislike, he only know her and her sisters has beautiful beggar whom he happen to helps out in their time of needs and now like everyone of those men she has met since coming to Mumbai Veeru too is just like everyone of dem. 

2. Is Kunal in love ya lust with Shamoli? What makes u think its one or the other?

Kunal is absolutely in love with Shamoli and what he is feeling for her is true love not lust why because he never look at her or anybody who had come to work for him in past befor the way he has started looking and feel for her noe cos none of dem try to work their way into his heart like Shamoli has done for or to Kunal, like caring for him make him do the right thing for himself with her words, turn him from a coffee man to cry for tea baby, from I hate flowers to loving flowers, all this little little things she has and still doing for him is what made him fall for her and all this is something which Shamoli has never try to do for Veeru.

3. Wat about Shamoli and Kanchaan are either truly in love with Veeru?  Or are they in lust/infatuated wit him?

yes Kanchan is truly in love with Veeru for every little thing I had said Shamoli has done for Kunal even Kanchan something similar for Veeru and she love doing it and will even love to do more for him.

Shamoli is not in love with Veeru she is only in love with the idea of being married and we all know that out of all of those men whom had wanted her body in the past only Veeru has offered her marriage befor her body.

4. Wat about Lekha - wat do u think she feels for Kunal - love, lust, or something else?

she neither love or have any lust for him she just want his money