Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Suma, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I have no degree in 'tameez'. I am the most badtameez person possible. That is why I am the manager of Team Yuvi . Yuvi is too soft spoken you see , so he has hired me for the badtameezi work,

lol I know you don't have a degree :P...but does Yuvi have a degree? puhlease (Tia style :P)
-bhootni- thumbnail

@Suma. Yes, baby . You are the queen. I am not fighting with you . I am defending Prez Yuvi. Naukri bhi to bachaani hai na.

@Elo. Baby , I am proper punjabi-pahaadi blood from Delhi but I have been settled in Bombay for past 4 years. My work brought me here.

lol aww i know you're not fighting with me....lol I am just trying to distract you from defending him :P
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh no wonder! Tum dilli walo ko VP karne ki aadat hai.

Ok, now Elo has to share a city with Poco? 😲

*is in coma*
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Suma! How can you ask a question like that? Of course, Yuvi has degrees in.... Medicine, Seduction , Charm, Sensitivity towards all women except one ,
-bhootni- thumbnail

lol I am going to leave again...i'll bump into you guys again...talk to you all later bye!

-bhootni- thumbnail

Suma! How can you ask a question like that? Of course, Yuvi has degrees in.... Medicine, Seduction , Charm, Sensitivity towards all women except one ,

but he doesn't have a degree in tameez right :P
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Elo! You live in Bombay? * jumps off her terrace*... WHAT A SHAME! I didn't know that. Where do you put up in Mumbai?
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessuma

but he doesn't have a degree in tameez right :P

Which woman?? 😲
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Bye Queen Suma. Stay fabulous . Prez Yuvi says he has a degree in tameez and is showing us his marksheet.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Elo, no sensitivity for Naina as she is always interfering in his life and making him waste his energy.