Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
MJ.... Pehle Yuvi ke dialogues churaana bandh karo. Team Yuvi can take you to court for that and punishment will be to cook and feed our Prez for 90 days...

Team Yuvi is sharaafat-hood personified. We are very peaceful. As peaceful as Yuvi.
koolaries4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

ok guys have to go now...cuz sumi came

hahha kidding but i have to talk to my mom..i will give her money to send it to my teacher...cuz we are going to london

oh ok.. bye lana..

and i bet  u will enjoy here!! its really nce !! hehe
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hah. fighting still going on?? 🤣

Lagey raho!
koolaries4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

MJ.... Pehle Yuvi ke dialogues churaana bandh karo. Team Yuvi can take you to court for that and punishment will be to cook and feed our Prez for 90 days...

Team Yuvi is sharaafat-hood personified. We are very peaceful. As peaceful as Yuvi.

aur, now u know how it feels na?? i just paid u in ur own coins.. bohot bura laga?!

please.. ab aur peaceful mat hona, warna world war hojayega!! 😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Hey Lana! Be back , soon. These TN waalas are ruthless... always wanting to pounce on us angelic TYians.

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: koolaries4

its called meri hi billi aur mujhse meow meow.. i have to pay them back in their own coins once in a while.. dont ya agree?!!

bye lana! and how mean :P

i am not meowing you :p...lol  okay you can use his dialouges...I hereby give you permission to do so :P
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

um...what court? you mean Leah's court? lol ha....we've totally ruined it...and I happen to be Yuvi's defence lawyer...lol and I am going to send him to jail :P
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ok i will niti...but u didn't tell me where are u from?? where do u live?
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

COINS?

CHILLAD?

MJ! TY is an exclusive club and we don't deal in coins. Please talk in gold biscuits next time. Prez Yuvi doesn't like it when we deal with chindee-chors..
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Lannzie, I am from Mumbai, India.