CVs... pl change charcterisation of Mohit's family

-renu- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
CVs.........

PLEA from the heart from ardent YRKKH fans.......

..PLEASE CHANGE MOHIT'S FAMILY'S CHARACTERISATION...... if possible, with immediate effect.......before some IRREPAIRABLE damage takes place........ 😲 😲   πŸ˜²

...it is WAY out of line with other characters.....n the storyline in general.....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

This track is a SURE SHOT RECIPE......n a SHORT -CUT........for:

1)yrkkh to be out of top 10 spots from TRP list.....at jet speed......
2) Quick DISPERSAL of current set of viewers............who r HUGELY disappointed.....with things as they stand today......or should I say.......as they STAGGER today.........πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Please....atleast think over it...........

😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with you. Mohit's mom is the worst character in the show. 🀒 Thanks to YT, I can forward their scenes.πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
The show is losing its charm and shifting away from the original concept. I don't even like Mohit-Nandini as a couple.
anu-s thumbnail
Agreed Renu, They should be changed. I am not able to tolerate them.
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for this great post, Renu⭐️!!!!

I have not watched Tuesday's epi when Mohit's family was introduced..HOWEVER, just reading the description of the new characters here, I am NOT inclined to watch this new track, and perhaps even this show anymore!  This is the ONLY Indian show I watch; and I watch it for Naksh--the portrayal of their relationship, their two families, & the seemingly high production values...why is it necessary to bring this kind of a dramatic twist to this story?  Is this a competition for who is the worst saas on the planet? Haven't we seen enough twists and turns for a lifetime: 1) G ma's two-faced portrayal; the seemingly "sweet & cool" mom suddenly turned into the worst saas since Lalitha Pawar!... 2) The seemingly endless misunderstandings between Naksh...3) The kaka-kaki divorce FIASCO...4)  Daddi suddenly losing all sense & logic--she is now completely sidelined...5)  Now, Mohit & his family...

I understand that the CVs might be trying to inject more reality here by showing that not all families are wealthy and have the financial wherewithal like the Maheshwaris & Singhanias, but given how much the characterization of the EXISTING characters/storyline has changed, I really don't think that the dedicated YR audience in INDIA & WORLDWIDE will care to appreciate this show anymore...
Edited by Nandalala - 14 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Thanks for this great post, Renu⭐️!!!!<br><br>I have not watched Tuesday's epi when Mohit's family was introduced..HOWEVER, just reading the description of the new characters here, I am NOT inclined to watch this new track, and perhaps even this show anymore! This is the ONLY Indian show I watch; and I watch it for Naksh--the portrayal of their relationship, their two families, & the seemingly high production values...why is it necessary to bring this kind of a dramatic twist to this story? Is this a competition for who is the worst saas on the planet? Haven't we seen enough twists and turns for a lifetime: 1) G ma's two-faced portrayal; the seemingly "sweet & cool" mom suddenly turned into the worst saas since Lalitha Pawar!... 2) The seemingly endless misunderstandings between Naksh...3) The kaka-kaki divorce FIASCO...4) Daddi suddenly losing all sense & logic--she is now completely sidelined...5) Now, Mohit & his family...<br><br>I understand that the CVs might be trying to inject more reality here by showing that not all families are wealthy and have the financial wherewithal like the Maheshwaris & Singhanias, but given how much the characterization of the EXISTING characters/storyline has changed, I really don't think that the dedicated YR audience in INDIA & WORLDWIDE will care to appreciate this show anymore...<br>

the question of appreciation doesn't arise ! the only reason i'm watching this show is bec. of Naitik n Akshara n as i said yest, their scenes are monotonous & boring now 🀒 the same scenes are being enacted day after day ! the show lost it's novelty and the x factor ! by introducing characters like Mohit's mom and mohit-nandini track, they will lose their loyal audience ! it's not about Naksh now..it's about how both of them please their family 🀒 it's a never ending tale of misunderstandings ..if they think that 1 samarpan in a month will keep us happy then they're mistaken ! we never wanted samarpans in the first place..they've adjusted well to each other, ab therez nothing left to be explored in their LOVE STORY ! so bye bye yrkkh 😭 i'll give 1 month deadline to yrkkh (like Renu) and leave it after 12th jan ! 1 yr of insanity was enuf !
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Thanks for this great post, Renu⭐️!!!!<br><br>I have not watched Tuesday's epi when Mohit's family was introduced..HOWEVER, just reading the description of the new characters here, I am NOT inclined to watch this new track, and perhaps even this show anymore! This is the ONLY Indian show I watch; and I watch it for Naksh--the portrayal of their relationship, their two families, & the seemingly high production values...why is it necessary to bring this kind of a dramatic twist to this story? Is this a competition for who is the worst saas on the planet? Haven't we seen enough twists and turns for a lifetime: 1) G ma's two-faced portrayal; the seemingly "sweet & cool" mom suddenly turned into the worst saas since Lalitha Pawar!... 2) The seemingly endless misunderstandings between Naksh...3) The kaka-kaki divorce FIASCO...4) Daddi suddenly losing all sense & logic--she is now completely sidelined...5) Now, Mohit & his family...<br><br>I understand that the CVs might be trying to inject more reality here by showing that not all families are wealthy and have the financial wherewithal like the Maheshwaris & Singhanias, but given how much the characterization of the EXISTING characters/storyline has changed, I really don't think that the dedicated YR audience in INDIA & WORLDWIDE will care to appreciate this show anymore...<br>

Anjali.....check out the vocabulary of mohit's mother......

1) ....she called nandini......."apahij"..n....langdi.....apart from talking to her in the most horrendous rude manner......🀒

2) ...she keeps abusing her husband.....claiming her "pichchle janam ke paap"....as the reason to be married to him......🀒

3)...she keeps abusing mohit as a good for nothing....🀒

....gosh i can't continue......🀒   πŸ€’   πŸ€’

THIS "ACTION" OF THE CVs..........will definitely get an "EQUAL" and "OPPOSITE" reaction.........from their viewers.........we will all run away "equally" fast in the "opposite" direction from our tv sets......during yrkkh airtime........   πŸ˜²

Thank you Newton........ πŸ˜•
anu-s thumbnail
Renu ,  Now i think RS is getting inspiration from the one who was famous for making "K"  series shows. I don't want to name her directly here.  People are sick of all the negativity. We have witnessed a lot of them in those "K" Series shows.  Now,   no more please Mr Sahi.    Please spare us.
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu-s

Renu , Now i think RS is getting inspiration from the one who was famous for making "K" series shows. I don't want to name her directly here. People are sick of all the negativity. We have witnessed a lot of them in those "K" Series shows. Now, no more please Mr Sahi.    Please spare us.

u know Anu....the story of the "golden goose".......there, the poor guy wanted all the gold eggs in 1 day itself....n hence goofed up...... 😭

here, RS thinks that once a month "naksh samarpan" type episode ka "lollipop" is gonna last him a lifetime.....n he can get away with "24 CARAT PURE JUNK" episodes for the rest of the month.......n his "golden goose-YRKKH" will keep laying gold eggs for HIM all his life.....

but sorry Mr. Rajan Shahi..........your audiences may not be "jewellers"....but we can jolly well differentiate b/w "GOLD" n "junk".......N WE DON'T NEED BE EXPERTS...... to do this.....ESPECIALLY NOW....when YRKKH has fallen with such a hard "THUD".............with the introduction of "MOHIT's FAMILY........🀒

BECAUSE.......how long can your "golden goose" survive.......without it's BACKBONE- its SCRIPT???????????????????????   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ˜•
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Ms. Garima, if u are reading, just answer 1 question..WHY is it that happiness in yrkkh lasts for an episode ONLY (or even less than that) while depressing and sadist tracks go ON AND ON AND ON for weeks? 🀒
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

Ms. Garima, if u are reading, just answer 1 question..WHY is it that happiness in yrkkh lasts for an episode ONLY (or even less than that) while depressing and sadist tracks go ON AND ON AND ON for weeks? 🀒

this is a question difficult to answer.

but what I guess is that creatives are too clever (or should I say so)
people like us just watch the show to see that ek jhalak of happiness between Naksh
& that happiness comes only after that sad track which makes it special