The Writer- chapter 12 page 20

nightmist123 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey every one i am going to be starting a new fan fic called "The Writer" based on Armaan and Ridhima I hope you all will like it and please do let me know what you think of the story line

Story Line

Armaan Malik at the age of sixteen was labeled by magazines all over the world as a child genious writer, but then one day he disappered. No one could figure out if little billionair boy Armaan was dead or alive, no one knew where or how such a famous boy could have disappered.

seven years later Armaan is sure that no one rememberes him. Armaan had spent nearly two year in hiding to avoid people, and five years in a small town where he was happy and content with his life. Now at the age of twenty-three Armaan was sitting in a little coffee house in small town springs when a young, beautiful woman sits down besides him and says "Hi, I'm Ridhima. Aren't you Armaan Malik?" now Armaan must find ways to shut the mouth of the most beautiful young woman he has ever laid eyes on.

Ridhima is dead sure that the man in the coffee house was Armaan Malik. she had practically grown up reading Armaan's writting, the man was a mad genious when it came to writting about society, ecomoics, and the harsh truths about the corruption of goverment. the only problem is that the man is so stubborn, and refuses to admit that his name is Armaan Malik. its a good thing that she is confident in her jugement and absolutly knows in her gut that the handsome, charming, and somewhat reserved man is the same sixteen year old boy who had disappered seven years ago. All she had to do was get the man to admit it.

well that was the story line, please let me know what you think of it 

PM list
lil_desi_goddes
Rejected
swamii92
Prasanthi
dipu
ammygurl
shilpa4eva
xganga.x
kweetrockstar
aarora
ammy_furor
sasya
nihakapoor
daring66
naureen_aly
KASH_rocks
Edited by nightmist123 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i loved the intro... please do continue soon and please do pm me when you do continue!=)
nightmist123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lil_desi_goddes

i loved the intro... please do continue soon and please do pm me when you do continue!=)

thanks i will continue soon and add you to my pm list 😊
Rejected thumbnail

wow the intro sounds great cant wait to read the fan fic please add me to your pm list

swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nice intro....seems interesting cont. soon.......pm me with ur next update
dipu thumbnail

hey!!!

nice one dear..

really liked this plz add me in pm list

Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Heya!

Interesting start I must say.. do count me in for further read and as well pm list if any.
nightmist123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipu

hey!!!

nice one dear..

really liked this plz add me in pm list

thanks for the great comment i will add you to the pm list
nightmist123 thumbnail
chapter one

she hated her mother! Okay maybe that was a bit of an over exaggeration but at that moment she hated her mother. Riddhima's mother, Durma had forced her to move to small town springs for no good reason. Her mother just wanted to get away from the city and live a peaceful life! Ridhima had to give up her friends, school, everything she was fimiliar with just so her mother could enjoy life.
Ridhima had always doen what her mother aksed of her but today she just wanted to go back to New York. she was eighteen years old and legally she could do what every she wanted, but she knew that without her mother she could not live. Durma was the only family Ridhima had. After her father had lfet them, it was just her and Durma. Gosh Ridhima couldnt wait till she went off to collage.

Ridhima had stormed out of her new house just a few hours ago so she could get away from her mother for some time. she had been walking around the town and noticed a few things. the people there were very familiar with each other, back in New York no one ever stoppoed to say hello to complete strangers, but here it was different. the few people that had passed her in town would smile or say hello, and some even knew that she and her mother had moed into the old Gibson house. it was a different change, in a weired kind of way it was one change and the only change Ridhima seemed to like about the small town.

Ridhima passed a few shops and looked at some of the Christmas window displays they had set up. it had just snowed yesterday and there was a good inch of snow to the ground. As Ridhima was looking at the coffee shop display, she did not realize when her attention diverted from the window display to the owner of the shop. there was something about the man; she just couldnt palce a fingure on. he was devilishly handsome with his dark hair and stern face. he was working on something on his laptop from what Ridhima could make out from outside the window. He was wearing a brown jecket chewing on the back of a pen, his eyes were concentration on something that he was typing on the laptop. Ridhima then noticed that the coffee shop was completely empty as were most of the shops in town, probably due to the recent fall of snow; most people were too busy shoveling snow from the ground to be out shopping and commercing.

she wasnt sure what exactly caused Ridhima to enter the coffee shop. maybe it was the looks of the manm or maybe the fact that she was dead sure taht she had see that face some where before, but for one reason or another Ridhima entered the coffee house and almost immediately the man looked up at her with dark eyes.

at first the eyes looked as if they were ferrous with the interruption, but almost immediately the eyes softened with the most beautiful smile that came across the mans lips. Right away two things happened. Ridhima nearly lost her balance from the gorgeous beauty of the man, and at the same second she reaslized that he was Armaan Malik!

"Hello, how may i help you today?" Armaan said looking up at what looked like an angle before him. She wasnt a local girl that was for sure, she was probably one of the new comers that moved into the old Gibson house. At first glance she looked to be in her early twenties but as Armaan narrowed his gaze to the girls face, beyond her glasses he noticed the youth to those dark green almost brown eyes, there was no drought in his might that the girl was probably only in high school. "I um..." Ridhima coudnt girl the words out. this guy was her idol she remembered when she was eleven, his first book had been pulished and she had nearly died from his blut and sharp cut opinions towards modern advancement of sciences. okay so she had been a nerd back in elementary, and jounior high, but her nerdy-ness didnt show up all that much any more, well maybe at the moment it was since she was literally speechless in front of the man.

"...Can i get a cup of Irish coffee please" Ridhima finally chocked out. Ridhima had been heart broken all those years ago when she was tweleve and every one on television had gone on a rampage of how sixteen year old child genius Armaan Malik had disapperared, and she could swear on her life that this man in front of her was Armaan Malik.

"Sure thing little lady, please have a seat" Armaan said indicating to the counter stool, then turning around to make the coffee. "Its quite could out, most folks down bother leavin the house the day of the frist snow fall of the year. you must be new to town, i havent seen you before" Armaan said turning back around to look at Ridhima. he noticed her eyes werent looking at him, but her eyes were more time studying him. it was like she was searching something about his face. the way she was looking at hiim put a little threat to his fear of being discoved.

"Hi I'm Ridhima, arnt you ARmaan Malik" Ridhima said, throwing the words out of her mouth as fast as she could.

Armaan froze, he more then just froze from hearing those words, he dropped the coffeee mug that he was hold to give to Ridhima strait to the floor, letting the cup shartter before he was able to come back to his senses. "I Think you have me mistaken for some one else" He said as he turned and quickly poured another cup of coffee and then turned to clean up the mess he created.

"No, I'am sure that your are Armaan Malik" Ridhima said with confidence. this was the man that she worshiped when she had been deprived of a socail life. there was no way in jack that het man in front of her was not Armaan Malik.

Armaan took a seat across from Ridhima at the counter, leaning over the table giving her a dark sinouse gaze. It brought shivers down Ridhim's spine, the way he looked at her. she wasnt afraid of his, she was more afraid of that gaze tearing away from her. as uncomfortable as it felt being stared at like a piece of meat ready to be hunted, she liked the idea of ARmaan trying to intimidated her with such an attractive look. "Like i said you are mistaken, my name is Anvil, not Armaan." His voice was trashing. it was a silent threat. he hadnt admitted that he was Armaan Malik, but she was sure that he was.

Araan leaned away from Ridhima, getting up from his seat from across Ridhima. He grabbed a rag and started to clean the top of the counter from the very left side away from Ridhima. "how old are you?" Armaan asked. there always was a common conception of the idea that men should never ask a woman their ago but he just happened to be curious about this little girl. she looked too young to be reading books that most adults had trouble comprehending temselves.

so big deal he had been a child genius who had made millions and billions of dollars form selling books. he enver wanted that life and for that reason he had ran away from everything and everyone he had ever known in his life. he could careless about his parents; both of them had been druks who preteneded to be society's best friend.

"Why do you want to know my age?" Ridhima asked talking a sip of her warm coffee.

"You look a little young to be reading ARmaan Malik's books, dont ya think?" Armaan said moving his gave away from the spot he was cleaning to Ridhima. his eyes did not meet Rdihim's right away. his eyes had first leaned towards her stomach that had been slightly bent over to lean against the counter top. his eyes slowly moved up, stoppoing his trail every now and then to notice her women figure. her next looked soft and smooth just like her innocent face behind thouse sqaure framed glasses.

"I'm eighteen, and i just happen to be a big fan of YOUR work" Ridhima said putting emphasis on the word 'your'

Armaan just gave a smirk at the girls persistence. of course he was afraid that Ridhima would tell the world of his secret and then he really would be a dead man. the world would come travellling to old town springs if anyone found out that he really was Armaan Malik.

"Baby..." Armaan said stocking his way back to Ridhima, but this time instead of leaning over the counter he moved around the counter to Ridhima. He turned her seat to face him as he blocked any escape route by putting both his hands on the counter, locking Ridhima to either stand up and be clobbered by Armaan's masculine body, or she could move right or left, only to be clobbered to both his masculine arms.

"...That little sixteen year old boy died many years ago, there's no pint in bring his up again unless you want to find yourself in a grave deal of pain" Armaan had a clam enough voice, but his heart was racing a million miles an hour. everything he treasured was being threathened by an eighteen year old high school girl. for god sakes he is twenty three years old and he was being threathened at the moment mentally and physically.

mentally he was trying to think of ways to push the girl away, anyway to run the girl and her family out of town. while his physical body was restraing itself as much as possible from pulling the angle like beauty into his arms and dragging he to his bed.

"Are you threathening me Mr. Malik?"

"Mr. Malik might not be but Anvil sure is" Armaan said trying to make the girl understand his dilemma.

"well is a good thing, because all i see is Armaan Malik talking down to me" Ridhima's words put armman in complete frustaration. this girl was going to be the biggest pain in the behind. if she didnt look so tempting he would have kicked her out of his coffee shop with a lot more to say then just a few bad words that could get him arrested.
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow! i loved it soo much that i don't mind if you update immediately with another part... lol! it was too good i am rendered speechless! please do continue soon...