1st December 2009 - Written update.

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

December 1st 2009  Episode Update

Rajinder asks Abhi to tell them if Simi will be happy with Nakul.  Abhi thinks in his mind that she will never be happy with Nikul because Simi is only mine but how can I say that to them.  He says to Rajinder that Nikul is a nice guy but whether or not Simi ji will be happy with him how can he say that.  Nikul lives in a different world.  But it is also true a big part of India's population lives in city and villages. 

Rajinder says that he likes Abhi for that reason as he is young but responsible.  He says he will contact Nikul's family soon and talk to them about Simi and Nikul.  Everyone leaves the room.  Abhi is about to leave and Simi says thank you to him.  Abhi says for what?  To hand you to another guy?  He leaves from there. Abhi says tell Anita I am waiting outside. 

Manju and Simi are cutting vegetables in the kitchen and Manju tries to pacify Simi that Rajinder will make sure that Nikul is the right guy for you and then only he will move forward.  Simi in thinking mode.  Manju says to Simi that she was busy with the wedding and was not able to pay attention to Neetu.  But she suspects that Neetu has found someone who is buying her these expensive clothes.  She wants Simi to talk to Neetu and find out if she is hiding something that they should know. 

Neetu is in her room and is calling the gynecologist to find out how you know if you are pregnant.  The doctor advises her to do a home pregnancy test and if positive come to the clinic for further checkup.  Neetu has a flashback of Vicky hiding behind the car.  Neetu takes out her outfit and holds her and cries. 

Chotu rings the door bell and says his mom is sick and he needs some money.  Rajinder says that nothing is hidden from him but he has some money now but in the morning he can go to the bank and break the FD (fixed Deposit) and give him more money.  Chotu says no need for that whatever Rajinder has he can make do with that money.  Anita and Anuj enter the house and Anita yells at the servant saying that it has $50,000 china set and if it breaks who is going to pay for it. 

She tells Manju that anything that she needed microwave, AC, washing machine all the items her mom has given her.  She says that the electricity bill will go up but Anuj will take responsibility.  Rajinder says to Anuj I want to talk to you before you take responsibility for the electricity bill.  Anuj tells Anita to go and freshen up while he talks to his father. 

Coming up – Rajinder tells Anuj that Anita has to live within their means if not there is no room for them in their house. 

Rajinder tells Anuj that this house is mine and the shop is mine too and the stuff Anita brought from her parents can't stay there.  His mother has lived within her means and Anita has to do the same.  If not they can leave the house.  Anuj goes and tells Anita and Anita says it is his responsibility to take care of her and for that she does not care how he does it.  She goes to sleep.  Anuj is thinking. 

Simi is sleeping in her bed and it is five minutes to 6:00 on the clock.  Abhi calls Simi to meet him in the park or he will come to her house.  Simi sneaks out of the house while Manju is praying.  In the Park Abhi is playing with the kids and Simi comes over and hands him her purse and says let me show you how it is done.  She plays and then scolds him saying he is a kid.  Abhi gets annoyed saying that your dad called me grown up. 

Coming up – A boy is entering the house through the roof.  I think it is Abhi.

Abhi tells Simi he called her to see Anita's wedding pictures and to see how they look together.  He says that his friend said that was she Anuj's mom.  Simi gets hurt and says if it was a joke it was not funny.  Abhi says then why do you call me a kid all the time.  Simi says that mom and dad are going to call Nikul's parents soon at home.  Abhi says they want to call him or you want them to call him.  Simi is hurt and leaves from there.  Simi is at home and Abhi calls her and there are 18 missed calls from Abhi on her phone.  She cuts the phone. 

Abhi sneaks in the house through the roof and almost gets caught by Manju and Rajinder. 

The episode ends there.

Pre Cap: Rajinder catches Anuj with something in his hand.  I think it is FD (Fixed Deposit) papers.  He asks him to answer. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot  Boobie
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a wonderful update!
ramas thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update. it was a sick epsiode.💔
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me that I would have liked
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thks for the wonderful update.........I am still totally confused and upset with whatever they showed today........can't understand what is happening and why 😭.........kya do bichde dil kabhi nahin mil sakte ........will the lovebirds never meet.......never talk to each other like before.........though i resent the statement made by Abhi's friend and Abhi recounting it during their meeting.....but does Simi always and always have to make him feel that he is a bachcha....and why is she telling that Nakul's family meeting her family is no big deal.......for her even when she was in the shaadi mandap with that scum was no big deal..........Abhi is hurt definately to make such a sick statement and has been repenting now...........how I wish to see the same happy go lucky Abhi as before........the way they showed him playing with the kids and the music made me happy but all of a sudden what is this we are seeing.............why do the creatives do this to us........why do they have to test our patience 😭
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u for the update.uggg anita gets on my last nerve!!!😡
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great work Boobie! thanks
Nafisahkazi thumbnail
Thnks a lot 4 ze update.......😉
chanchal09 thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update. I think its nice to see some rootna- manana between Simi and Abhi particularly as Abhi seems to be a bit insecure at the moment particularly with Nakul Singh around. This will perhaps strengthen their relationship even further.